LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Cubus Farm Vacation p2 (on hiatus)

this is part one of a commission series by kasarberang from Daily diapers.

Daniel. Berang was head manager of Delta luier, A 5-star hotel, and one of the top hotels in the USA. 

Daniel was a professional at his job and was a bit of a workaholic. In the last 7 years that he worked there, he had only used one sick day due to breaking his foot but still managed to work while in the hospital. 

He just had one tiny problem. He was a hard ass. If things weren’t done the way he wanted it, then he would call you into his office to lecture you for an hour or more.

Not helping was his short height at 5’ 6”. For some of the taller employees, it was like being lectured by a teenager.

“What did bill do this time?” Kamy asked as she clocked in for her job and walked past the manager’s office where she could hear Daniel yelling at one of their coworkers.

“Didn’t fold the towels the right way again,” jacky tells her while on her brake. 

“Man, that guy really needs to get that pitchfork out of his ass,” Kamy mentions as she listens to the yelling.

“Sounds like he needs a vacation.” Dela, a new employee who just started working at the hotel last month, mentions. “My sisters own a small resort. Think he would go?”

“Naw. that hard-ass would never go. Hell, unless he was fired or something there is no way he would be away from work for very long.” Kamy tells them.

“Actually, instead of being fired, why not force him to take the vacation?” Jacky suggests as she gets an idea. “Come on, we need to talk to everyone.”

Like that, the 3 women managed to talk to most of the other employees of the hotel before contacting the regional manager of the hotel. 

They told him all about how hard-working Daniel was and explained that he has never had a vacation since he started working as the manager.

They told him that all the other employees pitched in to pay for a small vacation and needed the regional managers to help to force Daniel to take a vacation.

The regional manager was very impressed with Daniel and seeing the hard work he put into the hotel and the support he has from his employees. The regional manager agreed to help them give Daniel a vacation. And give the employees a vacation from Daniel.

“What the hell am I doing here?” Daniel asked annoyed as he got out of the taxi and was standing in front of a large farmhouse.

Daniel was 5'6'' with long brown hair down to his shoulders that covered his right eye. Dew to an embarrassing accident as a kid, his right eye was blind. His once brown eye was now a milky color. To hide the eye he grew his hair long to cover it and hide it from anyone.

His normal work suit and tie was now replaced with a casual T-shirt and Shorts. 

Last week, Daniel received a call from the regional manager of the hotel who congratulated him on all his hard work and was told that all of his employees had come together to pay for him to take a 3-week vacation. All expenses paid.

Daniel appreciated the thanks but said he did not want the vacation. He would much rather be at work than doing nothing. 

But the regional manager insisted and would not take no for an answer. In the end, Daniel was forced to accept the vacation.

“Cheap bastards,” Daniel grumbled as he looked at the large 3 story farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. “Couldn’t they at least send me to Hawaii or something?”

From the pamphlet he got just before he boarded his flight to come here, this was supposed to be a new hotel converted out of an old-style farmhouse.

“Welcome to Cubus Farm! We guarantee to relieve you of any stress and worries of adult life while pleasing guests in many ways.” the pamphlet read.

Right… someone probably just inherited their grandpa’s farm and turned it into a cheap hotel. 

Daniel just wanted to get this vacation over with and go back to work as soon as possible.

While he was busy complaining to himself about the hotel and checking his phone to find out there was no service around him, he didn’t notice the taxi drive away until it was too late.

“Hey wait! I haven’t gotten my stuff!” Daniel shouted as the taxi was already too far away for him to chase after to get his things. “shit!”

Daniel immediately tried to call the cab company to have them send their driver back but was meet with no service.

“What the? How can I not have any service?” Daniel asked himself as he started moving the phone all around himself trying to find a signal. “Fucking hell.”

Daniel hurried into the farmhouse and hoped he could use their phone to call the taxi before it was too late.

The front door chimed as he walked inside and it was exactly as he imagined it to be. It looked like how you would imagine an old farmhouse to look like. Filled with old furniture, pictures and nicknacks all over the walls, and the strange feeling as if he had walked into his grandparent’s home as a kid.

The only thing that didn’t look as old was a little desk near the front door and beside a staircase that was unmanned.

‘Sloppy. What establishment doesn’t have someone at the front desk at all times?’ Daniel thought to himself.

“Hello? Anyone here?” Daniel asked 

Daniel heard a strange noise coming from another room before he heard footsteps running in his direction. Suddenly they were coming from his right and he had to fully turn his head to see what the noise was. 

It felt like I was hit in the face by two large bean bags that knocked him to the floor!

“Oh, I'm so sorry sweetie! I didn’t see you!” a woman shouted as Danieli sat up to see what had hit him.

Looking up, way up, was a woman who was roughly 6'4'' with short golden blonde hair and blue eyes while wearing a light blue dress. But it was her two large breasts that caught Daniels’s attention. He had never seen someone with G size breast before.

“Here let me help you up sweetie.” the woman said with a bright smile as she reached out her hand to help him up. “Now then, where are your parents?”

“Parents?” Daniel replied confused. He might have been short but he had never been mistaken for a child before. “No miss, I’m the one with a reservation under Daniel Berang, And im in my 20’s.”

“Oh dear, silly me. One second sweetie and I’ll get you checked in.” the woman said as she goes behind her desk and pulls out a book.

She quickly writes a few things down before handing over a room key.

“Your room is just up these stairs in room 3,” the woman tells him as she gestures to nearby stairs. “Is there anything else I could do for you?”

“Yes, I was hoping I could use your phone. The taxi drove off with my bags and I would like to get them back.”

“I'm so deeply sorry. But we actually do not have any phones here.” the woman tells him with her bright smile.

“You, what?” Daniel asked deeply confused as to how they could not have any phones?

“Here at  Cubus Farm, we provide an escape from the outside world. That includes the temptation of the internet or phone.” the woman tells me

“Wait, but what if you have an emergency!” Daniel shouted. “How could you run any form of business without phones?”

“We have emergency alarms all over the farm for firers or other emergencies that send a signal to the nearest fire stations or police. We also stock up on supplies every two weeks so no one needs to leave as often sweetie,” she tells me while handing over a little pamphlet explaining more. “As for your clothes and the taxi, we can provide temporary clothing replacements and my sister can check on your taxi in about 3 days when she goes for supplies.”

Daniel let out a low grown as he thought this was very stupid but he didn’t have much of a choice besides walking who knows how far to the nearest working phone.

“Fine. I'll take what I can get. What room was I in again?” Daniel asked.

“You are in room 3. We hope to bring you such amazing pleasure!” the woman said with a sickly sweet smile. 

Daniel tried to ignore this and just go to his room to lay down for a moment to gather his thoughts on the situation.

But as he was walking up the stairs beside the front desk woman, Daniel couldn't help himself but take a peek over at her one more time at her enormous tits from above.

“Yes, sweety?” the woman asked as she looked up at Daniel as he passed and caused him to blush.

“N-nothing,” Daniel replied as he hurried off to his room and shut the door.

“Dela sent over a real cute one this time.” the desk woman said as she licks her lips, I can't wait to see how he tastes.”

Daniel let out a long sigh as he flopped onto the bed before letting out a moan into his pillow.

3 weeks of no phone or internet, Not even his own clothes. Now he had to figure out what he needed to do now. 

As he wondered what he should do, his jet lag and exhaustion from the trip here began to make him tired as his eyes grew heavy.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

“Housekeeping.” someone called from the hallway and woke Daniel up.

Daniel got up from the bed and yawned before looking at a nearby clock to see that he had taken a 3-hour nap.

Another knock on the door followed by someone saying housekeeping. 

“Im coming!” Daniel called back before yawning again and stretching for a moment.

When he opened the door, he was once again greeted with two large breasts right in front of him. At first, he thought it was the same desk woman from before but when he looked up he saw it was a completely different woman standing before him.

This woman was even taller than the one at the front desk, probably around 6” 8’ with long wavy dark brown hair and green eyes.

“Good evening sir. My sister told me you were in need of some spare clothes due to your taxi diving off with yours.” the woman said with a polite tone. “We deeply apologize for any problems you have while you're staying here and wish to provide you with a temporary change of clothes.”

The woman handed over a small stack of clothes to Daniel.

“Dinner will be ready in just an hour. If you need anything else please let my sister or myself know.” the black-haired woman tells him before walking away.

A big smile on her face after seeing who their new guest was.

Daniel just shut the door and went back to the bed to look at what he got. He reserved a t-shirt and shorts with the Cubus Farm’s logo on both and he reserved a footie pajama with the logo on it as well. No doubt from a little gift shop they might have.

Daniel sighed and shook his head at the poor selection. 

“I'll just see if I can get a ride into town tomorrow to get my bags, or at least to the nearest clothing store,'' Daniel tells himself as he folds up the clothes and hopes he wouldn't have to wear them for long.

For the first time since coming to the room, Daniel took a look around the room. It was a small and simple room with the bed taking up ⅓ of the space. Beside the bed was a little dresser that Daniel put his clothes into. On the other side of the room was a small bookshelf with a random assortment of books and a mini-fridge beside it. The fridge had a small variety of waters, juice, or sodas. Though sadly no alcohol.  On the other side of the bed was a sliding glass door leading to a balcony with a small table and chair. Outside you could see and hear the farm animals in the back. Beside the door to the room was a small bathroom with only a sink and toilet.

“What type of hotel doesn't have a shower?” Daniel wondered. “I need to remember to review this place when I get home. Already I'm not liking what I'm seeing.”

Before Daniel could think about it anymore, there was a knock at his door again. 

He quickly opened the door and was once again greeted by breasts in his face. These ones belonged to the front desk woman. 

“Y-yes?” Daniel says as he tries his hardest to look up at the tall woman and not down towards her breasts.

“Hi, sweetie. I'm hoping you're enjoying your stay so far!” the woman said with a large smile on her face. “Tonight's dinner is just finishing up so come along with me on down to the dining room.”

For a moment, Daniel wasn't sure if she was trying to be nice and show him the way, or patronizing him and treating him like a child. 

“Ok, just one moment miss,” Daniel says as he shuts the door and goes to wash his hands and face before dinner. 

With this being a public dinner, Daniel would have dressed up nicer just as he expected his guests to do at his hotel when the hotel served dinner. 

But with his clothes missing he would just have to make due with what he had on and hope he didn't make a bad impression on the other guest staying here.

When he came out of the room, the woman was waiting patiently for him and show him the way to the dining room.

The dining area was a large room with a single very long table. One that Daniel imagined a large family all sitting at to eat dinner.

But something was a little odd. Only one section of the table had any food set out and there weren’t any other guests sitting at the table.

“Come right along sweetie.” the woman said as she walked over to the end of the table and pulled out a sceat for him.

“Thank you.” Daniel thanked her as he sat down and was pushed closer to the table.

In front of him was a large bowl of french bread with plates and utensils at only 3 sceats of the table.

Before Daniel could ask the front desk woman anything, a large bowl appeared hovering above him before two soft breasts were laying right on top of his head!

“Im so sorry sir.” the black-haired woman said as she sat the large bowl of spaghetti onto the table. “I didn’t notice you were sitting there.”

“I-it fine!” Daniel shouts as he blushes and turns away embarrassed.

The two women look at each other for a moment and smile before taking their own seats at the table.

“Um, where are all the other guests?” Daniel asked confused as to why he was sitting at the table with just the two employees. 

“There are no other guests silly.” the blond woman tells him. “You are the only one staying here.”

“The only one?” Daniel responded confused. 

“We shut down our hotel a few weeks ago for special renovations.” the black haired woman tells him as she gets some spaghetti onto her plate. “Technically we are still shut down for another three weeks.”

“Wait, what do you mean technically?” Daniel asked.

“You see, our sister asked us to do her a favor and give you a relaxing weekend. So my sister and I decided to open our hotel early just for you.” the black-haired woman tells him. “Which reminds me. We haven't introduced ourselves yet. My name is Sarah. The owner of the hotel.”

“I’m Emmy.” the blond woman said as she took Daniel's plate. “And we're looking forward to taking care of you for the next 3 weeks.”

Sarah stood up and grabbed a pitcher of water to pour me a glass as Daniel looked up at the two women.

Daniel felt a mixture of worry and excitement as the two beautiful women pours his drink and sat down his food. Their breasts practically in his face. realizing he was going to be spending the next 3 weeks with both of those big titty women. 

What could go wrong?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Daniel let out a long sigh as he flopped onto the bed before letting out a moan into his pillow.

3 weeks of no phone or internet, Not even his own clothes. Now he had to figure out what he needed to do now. 

As he wondered what he should do, his jet lag and exhaustion from the trip here began to make him tired as his eyes grew heavy.

Yeah as out of shape as I am I would be walking back.... I'd rather spend the 3 weeks off at home... ??

18 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Interesting chapter!!!

thank you. >w<

14 hours ago, Jayme said:

Daniel should really know by now not to tempt fate, as she is a calculating and cruel mistress when provoked.

not always, it depends on how you look at things. >wO

10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah as out of shape as I am I would be walking back.... I'd rather spend the 3 weeks off at home... ??

lol so would i, but then we wouldn't have a story. 

7 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Interesting start. 

Wonder what's going to happen next?

some fun times. >w<

• Like 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to A Cubus Farm Vacation p2 (11/8)

Daniel was pretty happy with his dinner. How long had it been since he had a home-cooked meal? 

By running the hotel, he never really had time to make anything. So most of his meals were microwavable or something from the hotel's restaurant. 

But this food seemed to have a different taste and feel to that.

“Oh, look at you, you got some spaghetti on your face.let me get that sweetie,” Emmy said as she reaches over with a napkin and cleans my face.

“M-ma’am. Im perfectly capable of cleaning myself.” Daniel tells her a little annoyed as he takes the napkin and finishes cleaning his face.

“Yes yes, I'm sorry,” Emmy says as if talking to a child who claims they're a bid kid and trying to do everything themselves. 

Daniel just tried to ignore it and decided to ask a few questions.

“So, is it just you two that work here, or are their other employees?

“We both own and work here, and we have about 19 other employees.” Sarah calmly tells him. “Most of them work on the farm part of the hotel, taking care of the livestock and such. The rest work in the hotel tending to guests. Though they are currently on leave until we reopen at the end of the month.”

“So this place really does double as a farm?” Daniel asked.

“Oh yes. And at breakfast, you'll be able to try out some of our fresh eggs, bacon, ham, and some of our delicious milk. MMMMM.” Emmy says with an extremely happy face at the thought of milk.

“What is there to do here?” Daniel asked.

“While we might be far from any towns, we do have some of our own luxuries. We have a two-mile trail to take nice walks on. You can join in on helping on the farm. Or take part in one of your luxury rooms. We even have a pool you can visit, though it is currently shut down for the week.” Sarah explained. “Is there anything else you might like?

“No, I think I'm good,” Daniel replies as he finishes off the rest of his plate and cleans his face. “But might I ask where I can take a shower? My bathroom did not have one.”

“A lot of people find it hard to relax in tiny bathtubs, so instead of having tiny bathtubs in every room, we built a large room with a rather large bathtub!” Emmy explained excitedly.

Daniel was too stunned for words. He wanted to tell them just how stupid that sounded. How that had to be braking some type of health laws! But this was not his hotel. It's the hotel of two big titty bimbos who will soon get their hotel shut down.

No, he won't bother saying anything. Not while he was here. But as soon as he could get into town and get his suitcase, he planned on finding a new hotel and then complaining to the regional manager about the absurdity of this place.

“Could one of you please show me the way to the bathing room?” Daniel asked calmly.

“Go ahead and retrieve a change of clothes then one of us shall show you the way,” Sarah tells him with a smile on her face as Daniel nodded and left the dining area.

“Looser does dishes?” Emmy asked as she raised her fist.

Sarah raised her own and on the count of three, both played rock paper scissors.

“Right this way sir,” Sarah says as Daniel came back downstairs with a change of clothing and followed her to the bathing room.

Daniel entered a small room with a lot of cubbies lining the walls. Next to a door on the opposite side of the room were towels to be taken in.

Daniel wasn't sure what to expect as he removed his clothing and pleased them into one of the cubbies. 

Upon entering the bathing room, Daniel was surprised to see just how large the room was. On the far end of the room was what he assumed to be the tub that needed to be filled. On the other walls around the tub were showerheads as well. 

At first, he thought about just taking a quick shower, but decided to hell with it and just take a bath like any gusset here should. Who cares if they will have a big water bill because only one person is using the giant tub. It's their fault for the poor planning and not giving rooms their shower.

So Daniel began to fill up the tub with nice hot water. Once it was at the perfect height, Daniel began to step inside.

“That's not how our tub works,” Sarah says as she grabs Daniel’s arm and gently pulls him away.

“W-wha!” Daniel shouts as he turns around and sees a completely naked Sarah standing before him!

She had silky smooth skin with not even a blemish on her. Daniel couldn't help himself but to stare at her naked breasts.

“W-what are y-you doing here!” Daniel shouted in embarrassment as he then tried to cover himself before he could get erect right in front of her. “Isn't this supposed to be the men's bath?!”

“We dont separate based on sex,” Sarah tells him calmly. “The bathing room is unisex and can be used by anyone. We also have some rules you forgot to read while in the other room.”

“R-rules?” Daniel questioned as he felt his member growing hard in his hands as he tried to hide it.

Sarah pointed to a little plack on the wall above the showerheads.

“Everyone must shower and rinse themselves off before entering the bath.” Sarah read the sine for Daniel. 

Daniel just stood there a moment. Unsure as to why that was even a rule? It's just a bath, right?

He decided not to think about it now and just hurried over to one of the shower heads and quickly turn it on. Hell with it, with her here, he would just take a quick shower and leave.

With his back to Sarah, she just smiled as she walked over.

“My, what a dirty back, do you wash it very often?” Sarah asked as she raised a soapy washcloth she already had and began washing his back.

Daniel jumped and tried to move away but Sarah grabbed his arm and prevented him from leaving.

“I-i can do this myself. T-thank you very much!” Daniel shouted.

“Oh don't be like that,” Sarah says as she leaned forward and had her breast right on top of his head. “My job is to make you have a very relaxing time. Now hold still while I help you get clean.”

It was like he was under some type of spell, despite wanting to run out of the room and get away from this embarrassing situation, he just couldn't. 

She made sure to scrub him everywhere, not even caring that her huge breasts were on his back as she was reaching around to wash his chest and arms. 

After washing his feet and legs, he hoped that would be the end of it. That he would be able to rinse off and leave! 

“Can't forget the most important part,” she said as she reached over and grabbed his erect penis!

“M-mama!” Daniel shouted in surprise as he grabbed her wet arms to stop her,

But gentle movements from her wrist is all she needed.

“Don't worry sir, I'll make sure you are very clean,” she whispers into his ear while her breast pushed onto his back.

His legs grew shaky and he couldn't find the strength needed to get her off of him. The hot steam coming from the bath made it hard for him to think as he felt himself growing closer to the end!

Without warning, she stopped what she was doing and turned the shower to cold.

“COLD!” Daniel shouted as he was drenched in the cold water.

He moved away from the shower and began shivering from the sudden shock.

“Why did you do that!” Daniel screamed.

“Did you not know? It's good for the skin to shower with hot water to open your pores and clean them with soap, then close them with cold water to rinse off.” Sarah tells him with a smile. “And it helps make the tub feel even better to warm back up with.”

Daniel glared at her for a moment while still shivering. Mad that she poured cold water on him, but also mad that he didn’t get to finish. He was so close. He took a small peek down and could see the cold water made him flaccid and was no longer in the mood to cum.

He grumbled as he finally got into the tub to warm back up. He let out a sigh of relief as the hot water did make him feel relaxed. 

“How does it feel?” Sara asked.

“It actually feels very nice,” Daniel replied. Now feeling a bit better.

“That is good. I hope you enjoy your soak in the tub.” Sarah says as she starts to leave the bathroom.

“Arnt you going to get in?” Daniel asked.

“Oh, are you hoping I might help you in the tub as well?” Sarah asked. Daniel began sputtering embarrassed at the comment and she giggled. “Sadly, while I would enjoy a nice soak, I still have other things I must do. Have a nice night sir.”

She left without another word and left Daniel embarrassed and confused by the whole ordeal.

Daniel let out a sigh as he got back to the room. His body still steaming slightly from the hot water. Despite some mental excision, Daniel felt very relaxed and ready to relax in bed.

But without a TV, Daniel was unsure of what to do.

It was too late to try to do something in the hotel, but still too early to go to sleep. Looking at the bookshelf, he surged and decided to just read for a bit until he fell asleep.

“Let's see what they have here,” Daniel mumbled to himself as he looked at the books. 

Forced to save dreamland, Simon says, the little thief. All books Daniel had never heard of before. He just surged and grabbed a book titled Dropped in a new world.

Daniel grabbed a water bottle from the mini-fridge and got in bed to read for a while. Still disappointed there was no tv.

Daniel had grown interested in his book and was intensely reading when he began to hear something. It was faint, but he could hear a distracting faint buzzing noise.

“What the heck is that?” Daniel asked as he marked the page in his book and began looking around the room for the noise.

It wasn't his lights making the noise, nor was it the heater. He got up and walked around the room a bit but couldn't find the source. But he did notice it was the loudest closest to his bed.

He put his ear to the wall, thinking that it might be coming from the next room.

“Yes, right there. Mmmmmm!” a faint, but familiar voice moaned.

It was undoubtedly Emmy, but, was she masturbating in the room right next to his?

“More, more”.” she moaned as the buzzing sound increased.

What the hell is wrong with this hotel? No phones. No tv’s, no showers, and now one of the owners is masturbating in the next room?!

“My nipples, I need someone to suck my nipples.” she moaned.

Daniel should have stopped listening, should have bagged on the wall to tell her to stop, or go knock on the door to tell her off, or just covered his ears and try to go to bed. Instead, he reached his hand into his pants and listened to the sexy woman in the other room masturbating.

Despite being blue balled not long ago, it didn’t take him very long to bust a nut on the floor before falling backward onto the bed exhausted.

*knock knock* “room service!” Emmy shouted from the door and waking Daniel up from his deep sleep.

“Huh?” Daniel said groggily and got out of bed with a big yawn and went to open the door.”

“Hello. I hope you slept well!” Emmy said happily with her breast close to Daniel's face.

He was so groggy he just mindlessly stared at them a moment and yawned once more.

“Ya, fine,” Daniel mumbled.

“That's good to hear. Breakfast will be done shortly and we invite you to have some.” Emmy says as she looks further down. “And sir, did you happen to spill water on yourself?”

“Huh?” Daniel asked, but looked down to see what she meant. 

The sight of wet pajamas seemingly woke him up as he bolted to his bed and left the door wide open.

Their clear as day was a large wet patch on the bed!

“Oh dear, I wish you had told us you were a bed wetter,” Emmy says while trying to hide a smirk.

“IM NOT A BED WETTER!” Daniel shouted, “your roof must have a leak or something!”

Emmy humored the man and raised her arm to the ceiling. With her extra height, she was able to touch it and check. 

“Sorry sweetie, but there isn't a leak.” she tells him “don't worry, it was probably a one-time thing. Just lit big sis here deal with it and relax a moment. Go to the bathroom and clean up a bit.”

Daniel was barely focusing on what she had said but did go to the bathroom with his clothes from yesterday to change into after taking a light sink bath.

How could this have happened? He had never wet his bed before. Heck, he was able to get out of diapers at an early age. Was it from the jetlag? He didn't know but he had hoped that it would stay a one-time deal.

As Daniel came out, he was surprised to see Emmy had already stripped the bed. Thankfully it had a plastic protector on the mattress.

“I'm so sorry about all this.” Daniel apologized.

“It is no problem sweetie. We've dealt with it plenty of times.” Emmy tells him.

Ya, from toddlers and small kids. Not from grown-ass men. Daniel thought to himself.

“Still, if there's anything extra I would need to pay for, I will,” Daniel tells her.

“Perish the thought. This big sis got it covered.” Emmy says with a bright smile. “Now is there anything else I could assist you with?”

“W-well, um, ya. By any chance would you happen to have any underwear I could barrow?”

Emmy giggled.

“Sorry, we dont. We do have some pull-ups that you could use.” Emmy tells him.

“No, that is fine,” Daniel tells her. “I'll just go commando for today.”

“That's fine. Give me your clothes so that I can wash them with the bedding.” Emmy tells him as she takes his pajamas 

“Is there any way I could get a ride into town today?” Daniel asked.

“Sorry, I don't have a license, and Sarah is busy until tomorrow,” she tells him. 

He sighs but has to accept it. 

Breakfast was a little awkward. He was partly worried that Emmy would blab to her sister about him wetting the bed or him going commando. But she didn't. 

He did, however, really like the breakfast they promised. The farm fresh eggs, bacon, and ham was fantastic. 

“Why don't you go relax in our music room,” Sarah suggested once breakfast was over and the two women were cleaning up. 

The music room was a small, soundproofed room, with a shelf full of CDs, pieces of vinyl, and other music related media. After grabbing his book and putting on some music that he liked, Daniel took a seat and picked up where he left off in his book.

Daniel was engrossed in his book. Only stopping once to grab a bottle of water from his room before relaxing once more.

It was very strange. He was relaxing in such a simple way. Maybe this vacation wouldn't be so bad if he could stay relaxed like this.

“Hello, sweetie.” Emmy says as she comes into the music room, “how are you doing?” 

“Im doing fine. Just reading,” he tells her.

“Oh, what are you reading?” Emmy asks as she comes over to take a look

She nealed right beside the chair he was sitting on and pressed her breast right up to his arm. Causing Daniel to blush and try not to look over.

“Oh, I love this book,” she tells him as she tries to take a closer look at where he was at in the book. Practically rubbing herself onto him.

He began remembering the moaning she did last night. And picture just what she might have done with those breasts...

“Does your little friend come here often?” Emmy asked as she noticed the bulge in his pants.

“T-this isn't what it looks like miss!” Daniel shouted as he tried to cover himself. 

“Oh, I know exactly what it looks like. And this big sis knows just how to help with it,” she tells him seductively as she kneels in front of Daniel.

“N-no we can't,” Daniel says nervously as this wasn't what he expected. He wasn't used to these types of scenarios.

“It's fine, no one can hear us in this room,” Emmy says as she pulls Daniel's arms away with surprising strength. 

She quickly unbuttons his pants and let his little friend free,

“bon appétit," Emmy says before engulfing the penis into her mouth.

Daniel let out a loud moan as he gripped onto his chair. Her tongue danced around his penis as she sucked and bobbed her head.

Even with the few sexual encounters he had in life, this one blowjob blew them all out of the water. 

“I-im cuming!” Daniel shouted as Emmy began sucking harder.

He began cumming into her mouth and Emmy made sure not a drop was lost. Sucking everything out of his urethra before stoping and swallowing.

“Thanks for the lunch little man,” Emmy says as she leans into Daniel while he was panting and kissed him on his check. 

She stood up and walked out of the room without another word.

As soon as she stepped out and shut the door, Sarah was there to greet her. 

“So, how was it?” Sarah asked.

“Very good,” Emmy says as she licks her lips. “And he drank the water just before too, so you might want to have something ready.”

Back inside Daniel felt exhausted. As if she had just sucked out all the energy he had. He didn't even have the energy to put his dick back into his pants as it just layed on top. He just needed to rest a moment and then he would go upstairs and take a…

*piss*

“Huh?” Daniel said as he lazily looked down and saw himself pissing all over his pants!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to A Cubus Farm Vacation p2 (on hiatus)