LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing diapers is part of my life and not a lifestyle

scaifester

I was thinking about how wearing diapers for me is part of my life and not a lifestyle anymore. Wearing diapers is like wearing glasses, getting a haircut, getting an oil change. I wear diapers on a regular basis - sometimes its 24/7 for several weeks and then not for several days depending on my schedule and whats going on in my life. 

When I mean its not a lifestyle anymore, I don't get excited as I once did. Its just what I do. If the situation permits, I'll put on a diaper and keep on stay in DL mode until I can't. 

Its taken some time to get to this point - several years and close to daily wearing.

Has anyone else noticed this transition too?

Wearing diapers is also part of my life, not my lifestyle.  I say it's part of my life because I have a diaper fetish, have had it for over 55 years and it will never go away.  It is not my lifestyle because it does not dominate me, I do not wear diapers all the time, it does not control me and I have a life outside of my diapers.  In fact, I would say that while diapers have been a part of me for over 55 years, it is a very small part!  I may spend 3 to 6 hours a week wearing diapers and another 9 hours on line on diaper sites.  That is 15 hours a week out of 168 hours in the week.  That averages out to about 9% of my time either wearing diapers and/or on the internet diaper sites.  I look at it as one of many hobbies or interests I have.  I won't say that I don't get excited when I do wear and use a diaper, I do enjoy the times I indulge.  I don't go bananas about it, I'm not jumping for joy or shouting out loud, "Hey!  I'm wearing DIAPERS!"  I have my fun in them, when done it's back to my regular normal life until I wear again, maybe a week later.  Some people do wear 24/7, get dominated by their wife or husband, get told what to do, not allowed to change themselves, wear to work, use them for everything, even wear baby clothes and use pacifiers.  Some who are not AB may wear diapers 24/7 or make themselves actually incontinent so they have no choice but to wear diapers for the rest of their lives.  Fine.  If that's what floats their boat, more power to them.  That would be what I call as having diapers be their lifestyle.  Wearing now and then for enjoyment a couple times a week and having an otherwise normal or vanilla life to me does not count as having a diaper "lifestyle".

I have noticed that lately, it come down to how I’m feeling at the moment. I have been wearing to bed more on than off, but it depends on how I’m feeling in the morning, when I get off work. If I’m deadass tired, then I’d be just as happy getting my sweats on and crashing. It’s pretty much the same thing on my nights off. Sometimes, I run my Pokemon Go route, sometimes I’ll try to get myself lost out in the county somewhere, sometimes, it’s game all night. (Laundry happens in there somewhere.) Or Gamenight with the cousins I have out here, or checking in with the restaurant scene with a friend every so often. I don’t have a need for diapers, but sometimes, I wear outside of my apartment. It usually ends up being a last minute decision. It ends up being a question of comfort vs effort. 

I've been an on and off diaper lover fifty-four years. In fact there was a good decade and a half where I did not wear diapers at all. I guess that's kind of the way it is with a fetish. It comes and it goes. And when it's time to pad up, I enjoy it. Then it's time to put it away until next time.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I say diapers is a part of MY life. Not anyone elses. I was married for a long time to a man that would not even approach me in a diaper. We lasted and made it work till his untimely death. Diapers has been a part of my life since I was 13 years old, and yes to me diapers are very sexual attraction. Now being married to a DL life has gotten so much easier and better. I don't have to bend over backwards or compromise as much as I did in my first marriage. I cannot say its easier, but more convenient to have a diaper lover as a partner. We share everything and our love of diapers is one of them. Now I can honestly say its our life, and our chosen lifestyle. I spend lots of time here on this site and I enjoy it. I am married and really the only time we have is weekends and maybe one or two hours during our work days. I know my wife also spends time here, and I love her for that. We keep each other well informed. Its not like we can go out to public places like we did before the Virus. Although we still enjoy a very lively lifestyle we must also play safe and watch each others back during these times. Contrary to popular belief marriage is not all about sex and fun and games. We have a household to run, bills to pay, mouths to feed and most of all love one another and watch each others back, Now that my friends is what life is all about. Diapers is just a part.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I say diapers is a part of MY life. Not anyone elses. I was married for a long time to a man that would not even approach me in a diaper. We lasted and made it work till his untimely death. Diapers has been a part of my life since I was 13 years old, and yes to me diapers are very sexual attraction. Now being married to a DL life has gotten so much easier and better. I don't have to bend over backwards or compromise as much as I did in my first marriage. I cannot say its easier, but more convenient to have a diaper lover as a partner. We share everything and our love of diapers is one of them. Now I can honestly say its our life, and our chosen lifestyle. I spend lots of time here on this site and I enjoy it. I am married and really the only time we have is weekends and maybe one or two hours during our work days. I know my wife also spends time here, and I love her for that. We keep each other well informed. Its not like we can go out to public places like we did before the Virus. Although we still enjoy a very lively lifestyle we must also play safe and watch each others back during these times. Contrary to popular belief marriage is not all about sex and fun and games. We have a household to run, bills to pay, mouths to feed and most of all love one another and watch each others back, Now that my friends is what life is all about. Diapers is just a part.

...very well said Evelyn, lots of similarities of my life now than what it was 3yrs ago now that I'm retired and can diaper 24/7. I do about 90% of the time, 10% of the time I give it a rest, at least lately. Now that my wife accepts it, it is even better & easier. She doesn't care for it, but she accepts & allows it-if she didn't I'd just divorce her and move along to someone else or at least go live by myself. Always love your posts.

Diapers for me are just something I choose to wear, mostly to bed at night as it’s much nicer to not get up to pee and I think I’m sleeping better because of it.

I do also use my diapers to regress which I get it’s not for all but for some reason it comforts me. To have an understanding spouse to be there for me would be a dream 

Diapers have pretty much become like wearing glasses or socks for me; I am in them all the time. In theory, I could, if I elected to, give myself a break, although I'd have to either go commando, or go buy underwear, but that would be uncomfortable at this point - "holding it" isn't something I do anymore, so I suspect it would take some concentration, and frequent potty trips, to prevent accidents, at least at first. But, I see no reason to put myself through that. It took a lot of effort and will power, plus the expending of some "political capital", to carve out the space I now enjoy, so I am not planning on vacating it anytime soon. 

Putting on a diaper has become a bit less thrilling, now, than it once was - I used to have trouble sleeping because I was so distracted by them. I would even go so far as to say that, every once in a while, I have been mildly irritated by suddenly realizing that, before I head out, I should probably change my diaper, etc, although more often than not, I trace that irritation back to an inherent frugalness within me that resents having to take a diaper off before it is completely at capacity, rather than irritation at the diaper itself. It's the circumstances that vex me. 

I still get pretty excited about ordering diapers, and I enjoy switching between brands and sizes and types; each has its own signature characteristics, how they feel, how they bunch, how they sound, how they change shape, etc. I've done enough field testing now that I know which are reliable, and which are not, when I'm out in the world, and I have my core day and night diapers that I buy by the case, but, I still get an irrational thrill out of trying a new product, which is something that  I never got out of underwear!

So, yes, wearing diapers has become an integral part of my life. 

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Diapers have pretty much become like wearing glasses or socks for me; I am in them all the time. In theory, I could, if I elected to, give myself a break, although I'd have to either go commando, or go buy underwear, but that would be uncomfortable at this point - "holding it" isn't something I do anymore, so I suspect it would take some concentration, and frequent potty trips, to prevent accidents, at least at first. But, I see no reason to put myself through that. It took a lot of effort and will power, plus the expending of some "political capital", to carve out the space I now enjoy, so I am not planning on vacating it anytime soon. 

Putting on a diaper has become a bit less thrilling, now, than it once was - I used to have trouble sleeping because I was so distracted by them. I would even go so far as to say that, every once in a while, I have been mildly irritated by suddenly realizing that, before I head out, I should probably change my diaper, etc, although more often than not, I trace that irritation back to an inherent frugalness within me that resents having to take a diaper off before it is completely at capacity, rather than irritation at the diaper itself. It's the circumstances that vex me. 

I still get pretty excited about ordering diapers, and I enjoy switching between brands and sizes and types; each has its own signature characteristics, how they feel, how they bunch, how they sound, how they change shape, etc. I've done enough field testing now that I know which are reliable, and which are not, when I'm out in the world, and I have my core day and night diapers that I buy by the case, but, I still get an irrational thrill out of trying a new product, which is something that  I never got out of underwear!

So, yes, wearing diapers has become an integral part of my life. 

Yes diaper waring has become part of my 24/7.  It is a normal part of my wardrobe.

On 10/22/2020 at 4:38 PM, scaifester said:

I was thinking about how wearing diapers for me is part of my life and not a lifestyle anymore. Wearing diapers is like wearing glasses, getting a haircut, getting an oil change. I wear diapers on a regular basis - sometimes its 24/7 for several weeks and then not for several days depending on my schedule and whats going on in my life. 

When I mean its not a lifestyle anymore, I don't get excited as I once did. Its just what I do. If the situation permits, I'll put on a diaper and keep on stay in DL mode until I can't. 

Its taken some time to get to this point - several years and close to daily wearing.

Has anyone else noticed this transition too?

Wearing diapers is all I have wanted to do since early childhood,  I spent my entire childhood trying to get put back into diapers,  at the age of 18 I decided I was going to wear diapers 24/7 , but the young girl I married was not going to allow this, we divorced a year later. I decided my next girlfriend would know about my diaper desire from the start, I was wearing a diaper on our first date and every date afterwards, than it happened,  she fround the diaper I was wearing, found it was wet, asked is that what I think it is, I said yes, she said ok.

Next date, she asked if I was wearing a diaper,  I said yes, she asked why, I said cause I need to wear diapers. She said ok, 6 months later we married,  on our wedding night she asked why I needed to wear diapers,  I said because I wanted to need to wear diapers,  she looked a bit shocked and said you want to wear diapers,  I said yes, I want to wear diapers and want to actually need to wear diapers,  she said fine as long as I dont have to change them, I said you don't have to change them just have to make sure Im always wearing a diaper. 

That was back in 1985, and today Im still wearing diapers and now I actually do need to wear diapers due to lose of control, which is what I have always wanted since I was 7 years old.

• Like 3