LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 8 10/15/2022

Until shortly before the end, my suspicions were actually confirmed that Luke and his wife had something to do with it.

But this last section interesting a nasty little Little that gives Furry Littles problems is an interesting twist.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Until shortly before the end, my suspicions were actually confirmed that Luke and his wife had something to do with it.

But this last section interesting a nasty little Little that gives Furry Littles problems is an interesting twist.

Hehehehehe, who could it be?

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Now what makes you say that?

I think Rebecca is noticing that the other little isn’t failing as much as she is so trying to get revenge. My other theory is another non furry Little just doesn’t like the furry Littles for whatever reason and she’s the easiest target for them to attack, possibly not even their first target. It’s possible there’s other furry Littles that have been targeted but didn’t have a trusty Amazon to help get them out. 

There’s tons of possibilities I’m just going with a couple just because I wanted to see how close I’ve predicted later on lol

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I think Rebecca is noticing that the other little isn’t failing as much as she is so trying to get revenge. My other theory is another non furry Little just doesn’t like the furry Littles for whatever reason and she’s the easiest target for them to attack, possibly not even their first target. It’s possible there’s other furry Littles that have been targeted but didn’t have a trusty Amazon to help get them out. 

There’s tons of possibilities I’m just going with a couple just because I wanted to see how close I’ve predicted later on lol

Nice theories! I can't say what happens yet, but you will see in time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello there, readers! I'm UBER excited to be able to bring to you the next chapter of Little Survivor! I really hope that you enjoy it!

Little Survivor (Chapter 7)

by

Panther Cub

"Are you sure, sweetie?" Maria asked, looking over at the skunk girl. Sarah sat in her blue booster seat, shifting and pointedly ignoring the crinkle of her diaper. Sarah was wearing a white blouse and a red plaid skirt. It was an outfit that she had been given back at the shelter, donated. She normally didn't wear it as it made her look like a little schoolgirl. But the pleated skirt that ended just above her knees was the only thing she had that could cover her diaper, as she had only discovered this morning when she rummaged around in her boxes of clothes that she had yet to hang up in the closet of her room. A white binky was bobbing in and out of her mouth as she sat there. When she removed it, she let out a faint whimper, but choked it back, instead looking to Maria and smiling.

"I am," she said, doing her best to look as optimistic as possible. "Besides, I've missed an entire week of work. It may not be my fault that I have, but still, I can't justify missing anymore. At least not if I want to keep my job."

Maria knew that the little fur was right, but that didn't make her feel any better about the situation. Sarah was still recovering from her time in the hypno crib. She was re-potty training, but her control was sporadic at best. So much so that she had agreed to keep wearing diapers for the time being, instead of insisting on switching to tug-ups. Not only that, but Sarah was still sucking her thumb or her paci whenever she wasn't paying attention if she was stressed. Maria was worried, moreso whenever Sarah was hugging her fluffy black and white tail, all of these factors combined made the little skunk before her almost too adorable to resist. The amazon woman just wanted to scoop her up and cuddle her close, and she knew other amazons, especially some specific coworkers of Sarah's, wouldn't be able to.

"That's true," Maria said reluctantly. She unconsciously started to fiddle with her hair braid. "But I'm just so worried."

Sarah gave her a smile. "So am I, but Luke will be looking out for me." Just then, the amazon man entered the kitchen, finishing tying his navy blue tie. He was wearing a charcoal gray suit with a light blue undershirt.

"Are you ready to go, Sarah?" he asked, grabbing his thermos of coffee off the kitchen counter.

"Sure thing, Luke!" Sarah said, hopping down from her booster seat, her skirt flipping up a little to flash her white padding underneath. Sarah pushed her chair in at the table and began to walk, with a waddle, towards the garage door, slipping her purse strap over her shoulder. She turned and waved to Maria, giving her a bright smile. "Bye, Maria!"

"Bye, sweetheart! You two have a good day at work!" Luke smiled and walked over to his wife, the two sharing an embrace as well as a kiss. They broke apart.

"I'll watch her like a hawk," he said, hoping to reassure his wife.

"You'll need to. There won't be an amazon that won't try to snatch her up now," Maria said, feeling a hot prickly sensation in her steel gray eyes. She blinked away any tears that were starting to form, and as Luke headed to the garage, after giving her another hug, she internally chastised herself. She recognized what she was feeling, having felt it before in the past. She had always been able to suppress her urges, feeling guilty about even thinking of running out to the car, scooping Sarah up into her arms, and making her stay at home where she could be safe and where Maria could cuddle her endlessly. It had never been this intense before.

"It's just hormones," she said to herself. She heard the car engine start and the car pull out and down the driveway. A silent tear slipped down her cheek that she was quick to wipe away. "Just hormones."

Traffic was light, so Sarah and Luke didn't take too long to get to the office. They entered the main building through the door to the parking garage, and Hank smiled at both as they scanned their employee ID's. Sarah made sure to stand right next to Luke as they got on the elevator. She realized she was hugging her tail and forced herself to stop, as the action would make her skirt ride up in the back. With a ding, the doors opened on their floor.

"Okay, Sarah," Luke said, looking down at his employee, "I'm going to see about having your desk moved closer to my office for the time being. Until then, just do what you can, and if anyone makes you uncomfortable, come get me right away, okay?"

Sarah nodded, looking resolute. "Understood, Mr. Devereaux," she said, electing to continue to speak to him professionally while in the office.

"Good," Luke said, having to stop himself as he saw himself reaching forward to ruffle the unaware Sarah's white-furred head tuft. The entire week that Sarah had been staying with him and Maria, he found it harder and harder not to do things he regularly scolded Tiffany for doing to other employees. Especially the other night when she had fallen out of bed, again, and bumped her head. She had woken up crying and Luke had scooped her up into his arms, gently rocking her and kissing her gently on her boo-boo. He shook himself and mentally steeled himself. Sarah was his employee and friend, after all, not one of his precious nieces.

Sarah headed right towards her desk. She plastered on her customer service smile as best she could, but the pit of worry had reformed in her gut. Looking around, she spotted several of her amazonian coworkers watching her every movement like a hawk. Her fellow littles largely seemed to be keeping their distances, with Dante even freezing in his tracks upon spotting her walking in his general direction, and quickly speed walking away. The gray bunny boy looked at a clearly empty clipboard, trying to appear busy with something. Just before she got to her chair, she saw Max walking towards her, holding his usual coffee mug. The little man gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Oof, I know that walk. How are you feeling, Sarah?" he asked. Sarah blushed beneath her black fur.

"Mortified, but I'll live," she said with a shrug.

"Well, think me having a spare ticket to the symphony tonight might make you feel a bit better about things?"

Sarah sighed internally. Max was pretty persistent when it came to asking her out. "Thanks, Max, but I really can't go. Things have gotten a little hectic and I've had to make some big changes in my living arrangements recently. I'm still getting settled in." Sarah was being as gentle as possible.

Max nodded. "I understand. Tonight's the last night that this group from Ames will be in town, so I figured it was a last chance for you. Anyways, I'll let you get back to work." Max flashed her another sympathetic smile before he walked off.

Sarah let out a pent-up sigh and took a seat on her padded bottom. She ignored her crinkling, and some coos she heard behind her a ways off. She powered on her computer and saw a message stating that the update had been completed. She shrugged and slowly typed in her log in code. Just as she hit enter, she was picked up from under her arms. Sarah let out a surprised squeak, unaware she was now wetting herself, until she felt her diaper squish up against her as she was hugged close by Tiffany.

"Hi, princess!" the amazon said, nuzzling the top of the skunk girl's head. "Auntie Tiffy missed you sooooo much!" She then proceeded to bounce Sarah in her arms. Sarah at first felt only frustration at Tiffany's antics so soon after getting to work, but the bouncing started to make Sarah giggle.

"T-Tiffany! Please st-stop!" Sarah clamped down on the giddy feeling in her chest, doing her best to make her face look serious. Instead, she looked like she was pouting, although Tiffany stopped, smiling wide.

"Oh? Is someone a cranky-pants? I think she is, oh yes I do!" Tiffany cooed at her in babytalk. Sarah fought the smile that threatened to break out on her muzzle, wincing as she felt Tiffany start checking her padding. "And I think I know why. Let's go get you changed and then maybe you'll be your usual ray of skunky sunshine. Or ray of skunkshine!"

Sarah rolled her eyes, but knew better than to fight it. Just as Tiffany shifted her so that Sarah was looking over the amazon's shoulder, she saw something odd. Right behind her desk was a very tall amazon. Back in Sarah's original world, this woman could easily have been a supermodel, if it wasn't for the fact that she was over ten feet tall. Beautiful lightly tanned skin, slender but not too skinny, with some curves in just the right places, naturally pouty lips, high cheekbones, a button nose, wide hazel eyes, and naturally curly long black hair. Miranda. Normally an amazon to be avoided and not even looked at, lest a little or little fur be unfortunate enough to make eye contact, now Sarah couldn't stop staring.

"Miranda?" Sarah asked, very confused. Tiffany, hearing this, shifted Sarah into a cradled position in her arms and turned to see their coworker, standing behind Sarah's desk, looking down at the skunk girl's computer monitor. She was transfixed, her mouth hanging open, a line of drool starting to drip down her chin. Slowly the whole office started to take notice, with everyone stopping what they were doing to see what was going on.

"Miranda?" Tiffany was now the one to ask as she stepped closer. She turned her head to try and see what the woman was looking at. Sarah's eyes went wide as it suddenly clicked for her and, immediately, she shot both of her paw-hands forwards, covering Tiffany's eyes while shutting her own tightly.

"NO ONE LOOK AT THE SCREEN! IT'S GOT SOME KIND OF ILLEGAL HYPNOTIC IMAGE OR SOMETHING!" Sarah yelled as loudly as she could. Tiffany was quick to spin away as there were multiple audible gasps.

"What's going on here?" Sarah heard Luke's voice as he stepped out from his office.

"There's some kind of hypnotic program or something on my computer, Luke!" Sarah called out. "I think Miranda's getting a full dose of it!"

"Everyone, out into the hall now! No one look at the screen! Don't look at any of them! Eyes on the floor! I'll call the police and an ambulance!" he went back into his office to do just that while everyone started to file out of the office, looking at their shoes. A couple of the amazonian ladies grabbed ahold of Miranda's arms as they walked past, still looking at the ground, and gently tugged the drooling amazon along with them. Miranda's footsteps were uneven and wobbly, but she started to walk with them, drooling open-mouthed the entire time. By the time police and paramedics arrived, Miranda had messed herself, and started making babbling noises like a baby. She was quickly taken out of the building on a stretcher.

"So it was your computer that the program was on then?" the female detective asked Sarah. The skunk girl blushed and nodded, wincing at the sound of the tapes of her diaper being gently ripped open. They were in the ladies' room, with Sarah laying on a changing station. Tiffany had removed her skirt for now and laid out the changing supplies from her ever trusty diaper bag.

"And just last week someone broke into your apartment and installed an illegal hypno crib?" the blonde detective frowned as Sarah squeaked out a yes as her legs were lifted and she was wiped. "Are you currently still staying there?"

"No, officer," Sarah said, relaxing from the soothing smell of the baby powder being used to liberally dust her upturned backside. "My boss and his wife are letting me stay in their guest bedroom for the time being."

"I see... so you are being targeted by someone that is trying to mentally regress you," the officer said, writing information down in her notebook.

"Why anyone would ever do something so horrible to such a precious little angel like Sarah is beyond me," Tiffany said in a huff as she finished taping on the fresh diaper. She rolled Sarah over onto her tummy in order to secure the tape above the hole for the little skunk's tail. Once done and the leg gathers were checked, she scooped Sarah up and kissed her on the forehead, gently rocking her back and forth.

"Okay, Mrs. Wainright," the officer said to Tiffany, "how about you set Sarah down and then we have ourselves a little chat about what you were doing today?"

"Oh? Alright," Tiffany said, oblivious. She kissed Sarah's forehead once more before setting her down on the restroom floor. The office started asking the ditzy amazon some questions, while Sarah took that opportunity to exit in the hopes of looking for Luke. Instead, she almost immediately bumped into Rebecca just outside the restroom.

"There you are!" she said, motioning for Sarah to follow her. Sarah looked around, seeing more police officers in the hallway, some wearing strange green padded armor with thick black goggles over their eyes walking by, holding strange equipment in their hands, heading towards the office. She spotted Luke talking to one of the officers, he was clearly worried. "They're doing a sweep for any other programs on any of the other computers. Knowing how Paltalia has been treating illegal hypnosis cases, I wouldn't be surprised if they get a warrant to confiscate every computer on this floor."

Sarah was about to respond when she suddenly became aware of something. Tiffany still had her skirt. The blushing skunk was toddling after the wolf girl wearing just her white blouse as well as her fresh diaper which was covered in baby blocks. She tried to hide her padding with her tail, following Rebecca into a nearby stairwell. The she-wolf didn't speak a whole lot to the skunk girl, who didn't know what to do and who was feeling very vulnerable. "Uh, Rebecca, where are we going?"

"To the floor below to have a private chat," Rebecca simply replied as she walked down the stairs with Sarah in tow, opening the door to the floor below and looking back at Sarah, clearly waiting for her. Sarah wanted to rush back upstairs, but without her skirt to at least cover her diaper, she was worried about being hassled by the amazons milling about. She scurried through the door, quick to look around, and seeing the halls were deserted. Rebecca walked through after her and let the door shut.

"Why are we having a private chat on this floor?" Sarah asked, still covering her diaper with her tail.

"Because I wanted to know... how has Mr. and Mrs. Devereaux been treating you," Rebecca stated simply. Sarah was a little confused.

"What?"

"Are they nice? Forceful? Baby crazy? What?" Rebecca asked, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.

Sarah took a moment to answer. "From living with them for a week now, I can honestly say that they are not baby crazy... at least nowhere nearly as bad as many others out there. They respect my decisions and privacy, and have been very helpful and supportive. Especially for the few days that I was lapsing into a childish mindset after the... incident at my apartment."

"I heard about what happened from Tiffany, that sounds terrifying. And you don't think that Mr. and Mrs. Devereaux are the ones responsible for what happened?"

"No," Sarah said while shaking her head. "If anyone bigger than a little or little fur tried to gain access to my apartment, my neighbors would have shot me a text. Whoever broke in and installed the... stuff, had to have been a little or a little fur. Besides, if Luke and Maria were involved in some way, then they could have just regressed and adopted me the moment I moved in. By that point, before Luke called the cops, he could have done it legally without my consent, considering the state I was in at the time."

The she-wolf nodded while looking pensive.

"What's this all about, Rebecca?"

"Well hello there, cuties."

The two were startled by a feminine voice before Rebecca could answer. They both turned to see an amazonian woman in a light blue pantsuit looming over them. Her bright red locks were in a loose ponytail, her face had just a little too much makeup on it, and her long pink acrylic nails looked like claws. Rebecca and Sarah both winced, neither having wanted to run into Tabitha, one of the daycare attendants, anytime soon.

"H-hello, Tabitha," Sarah said, very conscious of her exposed padding. The amazon's dark brown eyes zeroed in on her.

"Oh my goodness, well aren't you such a mature little girl? Finally deciding to start taking your potty problems much more seriously!" Tabitha praised, reaching over first to pat Sarah on the head, and then to reach down and gently bat away her hands and tail, in order to get a good look at the diaper she was wearing. "Aww, now that's just precious." Her voice was syrupy sweet and put the two little furs on edge.

"Can we help you with something, Tabitha?" Rebecca boldly asked. The amazon looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"I was just on my way down to the daycare when I saw two precious little girls all on their lonesome. I heard about some scandal happening and police showing up, so I came up to find out what was going on. But why are you two down here near the photo studio? Can it be that you two are playing hooky? Maybe having jobs and pretending to be grown-ups is starting to get really stressful and you don't know just what to do? Maybe a few hours with us down in the daycare will do you both some goo--"

"We have a photoshoot," Rebecca blurted out. Sarah was getting ready to bolt to the door to the stairs, but she froze when she heard that. In this situation, getting caught in a lie, especially by Tabitha, could lead to a world of trouble.

"Oh, really? Are you sure about that? You know that fibbing to grown-ups is bad..." Tabitha said this while practically glaring down at Rebecca. Sarah was impressed by the little she-wolf's resolve that didn't seem to falter in the least.

"It's true. I made an appointment with Debra last week. They need some new product models, and since signing up while keeping my current job up in finances is allowed, I can stand to make a decent amount of money. They also told me that I was more than welcome to bring any friends that were interested in padding their own paychecks." Sarah was impressed by the lie. It sounded just plausible to be believed.

"Hmm... well then, let's go ask Debra then, okay? Unless there's something you'd like to tell me, little girl? Maybe confess to a fib and make things easier for yourself?" Tabitha offered after taking both of their arms and started walking them into the open door to the photo studio.

Rebecca said nothing while Sarah was internally panicking. They walked past some darkened sets and green screens, heading right towards some bright lights and cameras, all set around a partial nursery. There were toys in a chest on the floor next to a crib and a changing table, all on some soft pink carpeting. There were various amazons moving about, with flashes of light coming from some other sets. Sarah could make out some littles and little furs, wearing juvenile outfits and posing. They came to a stop before an amazon that was a good foot taller than Tabitha. Her black hair was clipped into a pixie cut. She was wearing a plain white blouse and khaki pants. She was setting up a camera tripod while multiple assistants were busy rearranging things.

"Okay, the changing table needs to be a foot more to the right, Kevin. There we go. I'm liking the angle here. Also, we need to switch to light three, this one is too harsh.

Tabitha cleared her throat, catching Debra's attention. The taller amazon turned to see the trio, with the smaller amazon proudly bringing her two charges to the front. "I found these two cuties out in the hall. When I asked them what they were doing, they looked ever so guilty, and little Rebecca here started claiming that she has a photoshoot today, and that you said she could be a model?"

Debra nodded, smiling as she bent down and scooped both Rebecca and Sarah into her arms. "That's right. We always need more little furs, especially cute little girls, as our models keep ending up finding new homes with loving families. So when wittle 'Becca here saw my offer on the bulletin board, she came right down to schedule an appointment." Rebecca was nuzzled by the lady, but didn't complain, as thankfully it wasn't Tabitha being the one to do it. Tabitha folded her arms, her face making a sour expression.

"Well, what about little Sarah? Running around in just a blouse and diaper isn't something a big girl should be doing," Tabitha said.

"I told 'Becca that she should bring her friends, and it looks like little Sarah is her plus one. Is that right, sweetie? Were you just so excited about becoming a model that you forgot your pants?" Sarah blushed at the cooing but, looking at Tabitha whom she knew was just waiting for a reason to snatch her up and take her to the daycare, she nodded. "See, Tabitha? These little girls are just our newest little models."

Tabitha sighed. "Alright, fine. I need to get back to the daycare anyway. I'll catch you two later," she said with a wink and a sinister smile, before turning and leaving. Sarah gulped and turned in Debra's grasp.

"Uhm, Debra, could you text Mr. Devereaux about me being here? In all the confusion, I didn't get a chance to tell him." Internally, Sarah chastised herself for being so stupid as to wander off, She chose to chalk it up to the effects of the hypnosis making her more compliant.

"Of course, honey," Debra said, setting them both down. She pulled out her phone and typed out a text, sending it off. She showed Sarah the screen. It was a simple text to Luke's number, stating where Sarah and Rebecca were, and that they were going to model some of the company's products. "Now, let's get you two ready for your first photoshoot!" Debra giggled and snapped her fingers. Two assistants, an amazon and an in-betweener, appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and picked up the two. Rebecca looked passive while Sarah was tensed up. They were both laid onto the changing table, with their clothes removed. This was followed by Sarah's diaper. And she was surprised to find that Rebecca was wearing one too. She hadn't been walking with any waddle Sarah had noticed. They were both wiped and taped into some new diapers, these with pink butterflies on them and pink and purple trim around the waistband and the leg gathers. Sarah then found a pink t-shirt slipped on over her head, and a lavender one put onto Rebecca. They were then both sat down next to the toy chest, with the assistants scurrying off.

"Okay, girls. now just play with some of the toys in the chest like you normally would," Debra said, readying the camera. Sarah was about to state she didn't play with toys, until Rebecca tugged on her arm towards the chest, pulling out some blocks and some stuffed toys. The she-wolf shoved a blue plush dragon into Sarah's arms, before she started to build a block tower. And so the first of many flashes began.

They were made to 'play' with different toys from the chest, before moving on to the playpen. Sarah and Rebecca took turns, stacking rings, while making various poses. The skunk girl was embarrassed to be crawling on her hands and knees with her diapered rear being photographed, but she went along with it, plastering on her customer service smile. Looking over at Rebecca, she could see her doing the same. The girls were praised for being naturals. They then spent some time pretending to nap in the crib, sharing the pink blankie with pacifiers bobbing in their mouths.

After that, they then received diaper changes by amazonian models, all the while with snaps and flashes going off and the two were moved around so that they were only being photographed from the sides. This way their exposed naked bottoms weren't showing anything more than the sides of their bottoms as they were wiped, powdered, and taped into fresh diapers, time and time and time again. The fact that Sarah and Rebecca both ended up using their diapers just meant the changing scenes lasted a bit longer, with Debra praising them for being so good and getting into a little role.

They moved on to a different set, with the girls being set down in some white high chairs, bibbed, and buckled in with the trays lowered in front of them. They were then spoon fed jars of little food, all of it pureed mush, again all the while they were having their picture taken. There were plenty of coos and comments about how adorable they two looked, now with orange and green mush smeared on their muzzles and cheeks, and partially splattered on their bibs. That had been the fault of the amazons feeding them, done so intentionally to make the pictures even cuter. It was then that Luke entered the studio, looking equal parts worried and displeased.

"Sarah, Rebecca, are you two alright?" he asked after approaching the two. Sarah felt a lot better seeing Luke again, and she instinctively reached forward with her right arm. She suddenly realized that she was clutching the blue dragon plush in her left close to her chest.

"I'm okay, L--Mr. Devereaux," Sarah said, grimacing as she shifted and felt something unpleasant in the back of her diaper. She held back a whine as Luke gently used the clean part of her bib to wipe away the food from around her mouth. He then did the same for Rebecca, whose tail started to wag. He unbuckled the two and scooped them both into his arms, before rounding on Debra.

"Care to explain why two of my employees are here, being babied?" he asked Debra in a serious voice.

"Little 'Becca already made an appointment to make a little extra cash modeling, and she brought Sarah along," 'Becca explained, as her assistants started to pack up the equipment.

"Is this true, Sarah?" he asked. Sarah looked to Rebecca, whose tail tucked between her legs, and rolled her eyes.

"Mostly, I'll explain later," Sarah said. Luke nodded. He confirmed with Rebecca that the girls were going to be paid for their time, before walking off with the two still in his arms.

"I only just now got the text. I had to tell the officers that I needed to go and help a couple of my employees out of a little situation," Luke explained as he walked them both up to the next floor in the stairwell. "Now, we'll take care of your diapers in just a little bit. You two can wait in my office while I finish talking to the police, and then we can talk about all of what's happened today, okay?" The two girls nodded silently, and Sarah hugged her dragon. The three walked back through the hallway, now missing all of their coworkers, with Luke explaining that the police were questioning them in private rooms, and that he had decided today was going to be a half day. Sarah wondered why until they entered their work area. She and Rebecca looked around, seeing all of the computers were gone, even the one in Luke's office.

"Their scans found the program on your computer, Sarah," he explained, setting the two down in chairs in his office. Sarah winced from the mess but said nothing, blushing and trying to ignore the smell. "To be safe, they confiscated all the computers from the work area for further examination. The program they found was very illegal and they wouldn't say much more about it."

"My guess is that they think it's tied to some criminal organization," Rebecca piped up. Luke nodded his agreement.

"It makes the most sense to me," he said, "a program that could do something like that to Miranda is very illegal, and the police are not going to be messing around. They're also going to want to speak with you some more, Sarah. But I was able to convince them to hold off until tomorrow. They'll send some detectives to our home to question you further. Now, you two can explain to me about the photoshoot when I get back." With that, he left, closing the door to his office behind him. Sarah watched him go, starting to feel the ball of dread in her stomach grow with each step away he took. Hugging her dragon helped her to lessen it.

"So you wanna tell me just why you would go and actually agree to be a product model for the company?" Sarah asked, looking over at the she-wolf.

Rebecca shrugged and started to play with her own tail.

"Partly to help pad my bank account. And partly to help myself to mentally adjust."

"Adjust to what?"

"The embarrassment. The patronization. Being treated like a baby or toddler," Rebecca explained ever so casually. It was then that it clicked for Sarah and her eyes went wide.

"You're just going to give up?" she asked, incredulous.

Sarah slumped in her seat and frowned. "Back in my dimension, I was a member of the Silian Resistance. We fought so hard and for so long against the corrupt Trikovian government. We were living as fugitives, and before that, as second-class citizens. In a raid, me and a bunch of others were rounded up and shipped to this dimension, to a world that is even more corrupt than the one I came from. And I'm... just so tired. Of fighting... of living every day walking a tightrope. Before, it was to keep from being discovered and arrested. Now, it's to keep from being abducted and adopted by some random person or family, who will treat me however they want. There's no fighting this system, Sarah. There's only surviving it as best we can."

"B-but... then you just give up? Won't that make... all of the fighting for your adulthood meaningless?" Sarah asked in a small voice. She may not be from Rebecca's dimension, but she too knew of the tightrope all littles and little furs in this dimension walked. She even realized, at that very moment, that she was cuddling a plush toy for comfort, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a dirty diaper. And that most likely, her boss was going to be the one to change her into a clean one.

Rebecca let out a long sigh before she spoke. "Here in Paltalia, no, in this dimension, being a second class citizen is a privilege. One that can be taken away with ease. What we have here is as golden an opportunity people like us hardly ever get. And the cost of admission, our dignity and independence."

"What do you mean? What opportunity?" Sarah asked, confused.

Rebecca turned to look at her, her tail starting to slowly wag. "If it hadn't been for Tabitha, after our little chat I would have gone to that photoshoot myself, and then asked Debra to adopt me." Sarah was speechless at that, letting Rebecca continue. "I've been scouting the amazons here at the office, looking for the best possible viable options. I had considered Tiffany, but I just don't see her letting me continue working. What's more, I don't think she would do so intentionally, but I can totally see her being tricked into letting me be mentally regressed in some way. Same for Darla. At least with Debra, I figured that she and her partner would be willing to respect at least some modicum of my desire for some independence, based on my observations and interactions with her in the past. But now there's an even better option presenting itself."

"What?" Sarah squeaked out, already knowing the answer.

"Luke and Maria not only have been very vocal and protested in favor of little and little fur rights in the past, but they have had you for a whole week. No adoption, no enrolling into daycare or pre-school, no illegal regression or trying to take you out of country for it, and they even let you keep your job. If there's an amazonian couple out there better than them to ask to be adopted by, I haven't found them."

"Y-you can't be serious!"

"I am... and I think you know that I'm right, Sarah. Honestly, even with Luke looking out for you here, you still apparently just barely managed to avoid getting hit with some kind of brain melting software. Sarah, someone is targeting you, and they clearly don't care about the law. And I just helped you. Someone that dedicated isn't going to just let this slide either, at least based on what tended to happen back in my own dimension."

"So then, what? Just aske L-Luke and Maria to adopt me? And then just become their pseudo-toddler?" Sarah asked, internally knowing that Rebecca was right, there really was no other realistic way.

"That's what I'm gunna do... and it wouldn't be so bad to have a sister," Rebecca said, blushing.

Sarah sat there silently for a few moments. She heard footsteps and saw Luke heading towards them. In that moment, she made her decision. She turned and looked at Rebecca. "Okay... let's be sisters."

And there you have it, readers! I hope that you liked this new chapter!
  • Like 6
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 7 6/1/2022

Wow. I didn’t see that coming. I figured it would take a lot more convincing. Maybe he’ll say no the first time or not. Only the next chapter will tell and I hope it’s not going to be FOREVER ?to get the next chapter.

I do hope to see Miranda again.  Hopefully she’s alright except for needing diapers from now on of course ?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Wow. I didn’t see that coming. I figured it would take a lot more convincing. Maybe he’ll say no the first time or not. Only the next chapter will tell and I hope it’s not going to be FOREVER ?to get the next chapter.

I do hope to see Miranda again.  Hopefully she’s alright except for needing diapers from now on of course ?

Hehehe, ZING! Came outta left field!

Sarah's been surviving for a while now, but she knows that Rebecca is right, it's a tightrope act that's gunna end sometime.

Sorry about taking so long, things just kept coming up irl.

Tune in next time!

3 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Hehehe, ZING! Came outta left field!

Sarah's been surviving for a while now, but she knows that Rebecca is right, it's a tightrope act that's gunna end sometime.

That’s true. Especially when you have someone trying to attack you from the shadows with zero ways to find that person or persons. I can see her “giving up” at this point. 

5 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Sorry about taking so long, things just kept coming up

I know how it is. I just had to give you a hard time about it.  It’s one of my favorite stories. In the top 5. BabySophie’s being #1 (all of hers lol) , then Personalias’s Unfair is #2 and then this story comes in at #3  

8 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:
11 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Tune in next time!

I will for sure 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Although "Giving up what?" is the question.

Oh wow! Number 3 behind Babysofia's and Personalias' stories? Thank you so much!

Which is weird because I’m not into fury stories yet I can’t stop reading this one. It has captivated my attention. 

• Like 1

I had not read this until now, mostly because I really don't get into furry stories at all. But this morning I saw it recommended by BabySofia, whom I completely respect, so I decided to give it a shot...and I'm so glad I did! Although it moves rather quickly from danger to danger, I think that it is indeed one of the top-level DD stories. (Seriously, though, Guilend, what about bbykimmy's stories? Why aren't they on your list? ?)

Anyway, I really like this one! Maybe because the furry aspect is so limited as to be practically incidental? 

As I read the story today, I decided that I was going to write a comment saying that I think that Luke and Maria would end up adopting her out of a desire to protect her from harm, and that she would ask them to. Guess I don't need to do that now. But, just so you know I'm not bragging about being prescient or anything, going into this chapter I was pretty convinced that Rebecca was the mysterious Little helping the bad Amazons all the time. Oops.

?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, kerry said:

I had not read this until now, mostly because I really don't get into furry stories at all. But this morning I saw it recommended by BabySofia, whom I completely respect, so I decided to give it a shot...and I'm so glad I did! Although it moves rather quickly from danger to danger, I think that it is indeed one of the top-level DD stories. (Seriously, though, Guilend, what about bbykimmy's stories? Why aren't they on your list? ?)

Anyway, I really like this one! Maybe because the furry aspect is so limited as to be practically incidental? 

As I read the story today, I decided that I was going to write a comment saying that I think that Luke and Maria would end up adopting her out of a desire to protect her from harm, and that she would ask them to. Guess I don't need to do that now. But, just so you know I'm not bragging about being prescient or anything, going into this chapter I was pretty convinced that Rebecca was the mysterious Little helping the bad Amazons all the time. Oops.

?

O.O ☺️ Oh wow! Thank you so much for giving it a read! And top-level? Blushes Gosh, thank you again!

On 6/1/2022 at 5:15 PM, Panther Cub said:

Sarah sat there silently for a few moments. She heard footsteps and saw Luke heading towards them. In that moment, she made her decision. She turned and looked at Rebecca. "Okay... let's be sisters."

Honestly I think I  would make that same decision.... Fuck fighting to live in this timeline right now is exhausting enough. Having to dodge state sanctioned kidnapping and even worse shit like illegal weaponized cognito hazards would make it 10X worse... To be able to stop fighting and just everything down. Fuck it..

Also low key Shipping Sarah and Rebeca

On 6/1/2022 at 10:32 PM, Guilend said:

Which is weird because I’m not into fury stories yet I can’t stop reading this one. It has captivated my attention. 

Seconding

On 6/6/2022 at 3:42 PM, kerry said:

I was pretty convinced that Rebecca was the mysterious Little helping the bad Amazons all the time. Oops.

This!

• Like 1
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 8 10/15/2022