LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 8 10/15/2022

Hi there, folks! I started this story after reading some Diaper Dimension stories, noting a lack of furry content. Pretty much nonexistent, actually. So, the idea taking firm root in my head, this was the fruit that it bore. Princess Potty Pants, as far as I know, is the creator of the original Diaper Dimension, so credit to them and all the authors who contribute to this strange and fun world. Please let me know what you think! :D

Little Survivor

by

Panther Cub

Prologue

Burning and twisting. That was the only coherent thought that came to Stuart's mind. It was the sensation that had come to envelope his entire body simultaneously, inside and out. The sensation didn't last very long though, and soon Stuart was able to start perceiving things other than the throbbing pain throughout his body that was slowly becoming a dull ache. He blinked and looked up, realizing that he was now on some kind of metallic floor. At first, his vision was fuzzy, and he could see shapes moving, along with hearing strange sounds. And then, he could see clearly.

All around him were... animals! But, they walked upright on two legs, were talking, and wearing clothes. Well, some were talking, a few were shouting, and two were snarling and thrashing about. There was a line of these animal people, all wearing orange jumpsuits with numbers printed in black on the left breast. They had metalling collars with blinking yellow lights and muzzles, and all seemed to dislike where they currently were. There were other animal people, all of them large and beefy like rhinos, bulls, and even a gorilla, dressed in some kind of grey uniform with black pants.

The two prisoners, for that is what Stuart realized they were, a cheetah man and a brown furred she-wolf, were standing before... some kind of blue and purple swirling tunnel. Looking directly at it made Stuart's eyes hurt, but he couldn't look away from the scene before him. The two prisoners had somehow gotten their muzzles off, and their collar lights were blinking red. They were scratching and biting at a set of guards, all rhinos, who were attempting to subdue them while pushing them towards the... hole in the air.

"I'M GUNNA RIP ALL YOUR THROATS OUT!" the she-wolf said, her arms pinned behind her back by one of the rhino guards.

"Not likely," the guard said casually.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US! WE HAVE RIGHTS!" the cheetah man said, now in a headlock. Now subdued, the guards all heaved the pair into the portal and in a blink, they were gone.

"Enjoy your commuted sentences!" One of the guards chuckled as he dusted his massive hands before turning to address the rest of the lined up prisoners. "You all gave up your rights when you decided to destroy the lives of others! So instead of outright executing each and every one of you, the senate has ruled this to be a much more... lenient sentence. And whether you like it or not, you are all getting a... fresh start, in a brand new world." The guard smirked at the number of growls and hisses he garnered from the otherwise subdued condemned prisoners, and motioned for them to keep coming. Which, with great reluctance, they did in pairs. It was only after a few more pairs went through that the guard who had spoken, whom Stuart assumed to be in charge, took notice of him lying on the floor.

"Looks like we got us a traveler," he said with a dark chuckle.

"Makes sense," said a lemur in a suit and tie and lab coat, which had a hole for his big bushy tail, adjusting his glasses, "with how often we have a portal being used here, more of them from other worlds are likely going to be sucked in."

"Eh, that's above my paygrade. As far as I'm concerned, she's just gunna help us make our quota just a little bit easier to achieve today," said the rhino who walked over to Stuart. Stuart squeaked, having missed being referred to as a she, and started to try and get up and run. His legs were rather wobbly, and he felt something tugging at the base of his spine. Before he could run, however, two vice-like arms grabbed him around his middle, and lifted him easily off the ground.

"Enjoy your new home, little lady," he laughed out loud, tossing Stuart into the void. Stuart was able to shriek out a "NOOO!" before the air was ripped from his lungs. Lights swirled and flashed before his eyes and then, he landed on some grass outside. Stuart took some time to gather his breath and take in his surroundings. He was outside, with a few of the animal people prisoners. Some of them were already up and sprinting, some even running on all fours. Stuart blinked as he saw a man and a woman shouting at them while helping some of the prisoners to their feet.

"Just run! They'll be here soon to try and capture us, so just run south. You know you'll have crossed the border when you get to the town there, now go!" the woman, a human with fiery red hair, was shouting this, carrying an automatic rifle. Her male counterpart was talking into some kind of radio, also armed. The two of them were wearing black flak jackets. 

"I th-think that there's b-been a m-mistake," Stuart rasped out, his throat dry.

"Doesn't matter. If you stay here, you'll be captured! Just GO!" she said, grabbing Stuart by his forearm, and then shoving him in the direction the others were running. Confused and terrified, he started to run. He was still wobbly, and there was something tugging at the base of his spine. As he ran, he saw his hands poking out of the sleeves of his navy blue coat. He had just gotten off of work and there was a flash of light, and then all of this happened. He stopped when he saw that his hands were now more like a combination of human hands and some kind of paws, coated in black fur. Instead of fingernails, there were little sharp-looking claws.

It was as his hands that he noticed there was something black in his field of vision. Crossing his eyes, he saw a pink tip, just barely. Feeling it with his hands, he realized that he... now had a muzzle. A series of gunshots and more of the prisoners rushing past him startled him back into a full, if clumsy, sprint through some kind of foliage. He kept tripping on roots, realizing that his shoes were no longer on his now smaller, paw-feet, also covered in black fur.

Panting and crashing through the greenery, branches snapping in his wake, Stuart popped out of a bush and onto a sidewalk. Looking up, he realized that he was in some kind of a town, and that it was around noon, wherever this place was. It had been just after sunset when he had gotten off of work. Stumbling about, he paused as he took in the scope of the size of the buildings and even the passing cars on the street. They were all massive. Then he passed by someone tapping away on their phone, a man in a grey hooded sweatshirt. Stuart stared with his mouth open. The man was a giant, and from where he was standing, Stuart thought that maybe his head came up past the man's knees. The man looked away from his phone and spotted Stuart, his eyes going wide.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Uhm..." Stuart bit his lip and looked around, spotting off in the distance one of the prisoners talking to a police officer who was also a giant in comparison while more ran out from the brush. More officers were pulling up as the stream of prisoners became a trickle, followed by the two human-sized humans in their flak jackets, who were both hooting and hollering in celebration.

"I don't... know what's g-going on... I'm... lost," Stuart said, only now noticing how high-pitched his voice was. He flinched when the man put his hand on Stuart's shoulder and started to guide him towards the police and prisoners.

"It's going to be okay, miss. You're in Paltalia now. You're safe here, little one." His voice was soft and soothing, which did help Stuart to calm down, but he did take notice of being called 'miss'. Feeling himself, Stuart learned three things right there. One, he was completely covered in fur, that was mostly black. The second, he had a big bushy tail that was mostly black, but had a bright white stripe going up the middle and presumably, up his back. Said tail was the only thing keeping his pants up, apparently having burst out the back of them during his transformation. And the third... he was now physically a she. Stuart's vision blurred as his eyes filled with tears, still walking towards the police and assembling news crews.

(Chapter 1)

Sarah Radcliffe finished some last minute brushing and looked herself over in the mirror. She saw an, admittedly adorable, skunk woman staring back at her. Cute little pink button nose on the end of her muzzle. Fierce green eyes looking out from the sea of black fur. The tuft of white fur on top of her head neatly combed and parted on the left. Her smart black skirt suit with lavender pinstripes looking fashionable, complete with her white blouse. She grabbed her black purse and pulled the strap over her left shoulder, before heading out her apartment door, locking it behind herself.

It had been three years since Sarah, formerly known as Stuart, had unintentionally immigrated to this dimension. To say that it was strange was an understatement. At first glance, things didn't look too different than the dimension Sarah was originally from. Cars drove down the city streets, stopping at traffic lights, with people crossing at crosswalks from one sidewalk to the next, everyone on their busy ways. But then the scale of things became apparent, as this was a world built with giants, known as Amazons, in mind.

The second glaring difference was the level of technology. It was definitely more advanced than what Sarah was originally used to back home. Not flying car and intergalactic space fleets advanced, but still very much impressive. Like robots and nanobots, and holograms being the semi norm here.

And then there was the people. Obviously, one must start with the giant Amazons. They looked like ordinary humans, aside from their massive size, that made someone like Sarah look like a small child in comparison. Then there was another group, called Inbetweeners. They were not as tall as the Amazons, but they were certainly taller than the third grouping. The Littles, of which Sarah found herself now a member of. Specifically what was now called a Littlefur. Thanks to what she had learned had been the Amazonian governments of this world making contact with other dimensions having a breakthrough in making contact with one that had lifeforms other than humans on it, which led to how she came to live in this world.

Making her way down to the street from a flight of stairs that had been constructed with someone her size in mind, Sarah started to head towards the subway, on her way to work. It had seemed daunting at first in those first few days, learning about this world. She had been given schooling on this world's mathematical system, which seemed to be larger than a base ten for some reason. However, having been gifted at mathematics, Sarah quickly picked up on it, her skills as an accountant in what she had come to terms with as her previous life, landing her a decent paying job.

She had quickly picked up on a lot of things in this world. As she walked, an Amazonian woman passed by her pushing a stroller. The occupant of which was not a baby, however, but a grown man dressed like one. He was sucking on a pacifier and made eye contact with her, looking down and blushing.

"Oh my goodness, aren't you just darling!" the woman said, seeing Sarah, who felt her hackles start to rise a little.

"Thank you," Sarah said, using her best customer service voice, and continuing to walk along.

In this world, it was apparently commonplace for Amazonians to "adopt" littles and treat them like very small children, toddlers, or babies. From what Sarah had learned of other countries, she knew that she was lucky to have made it to Paltalia. There were some countries where all littles were required to be adopted, and some where they could be treated like pets instead of children and bred as such. And portal littles, those from other dimensions, were highly sought after. And now little furs were added to that list as well.

In Paltalia, however, things were different. For starters, a little could not simply be snatched off the street to be adopted. Oh, littles could still be adopted, but there was an entire process for it. And one of the requirements is either documented assent to it of their own free will, with no evidence of duress or hypnosis or such present, which was actually quite the tedious legal process. The second, which was just as tedious, was proving that the little in question could not handle maturity. That required documented proof of things like the little wetting or messing themselves, harming others in a non-self-defensive fashion, or just being incapable of caring for themselves.

She reflected on her saviors, two littles who were members of a secret underground group dedicated to freeing littles. They called themselves The Robins. Apparently, they had gotten wind of a large shipment of little furs coming in, and somehow hacked into the computers of the company that was generating the portal, causing the opening here in this dimension to open up near the border of Paltalia instead of the prepared facility in the country to the north, Vintikoi. All of the little furs, Sarah included, had successfully made it across the border, and been immediately granted asylum by the Paltalian government, despite some political chest-pounding from their neighbors to the north, who viewed it as terrorism and theft. Within a month of being housed in a shelter set up for little furs, Sarah, still going by Stuart then, had applied for, and been granted, citizenship.

The reason for the name change had been evident after she had read a newspaper where a little who identified as the sex had that used against them in the case for their adoption. It had actually been a smaller matter in the case, and the little had won said case, but only just barely. Stuart was determined to be a survivor, and so had requested the name change. She also made great emphasis on referring to herself as female and even to think of herself as female. It had taken a while, but she had managed to do it. Every day, she meticulously made sure her fur was well groomed, that her apartment was spotless and the rent paid for on time every month, and was polite to everyone she interacted with, no matter how unpleasant. She regularly exercised and dressed sensibly, not wanting to give anyone a chance to call her maturity into question.

Another reason Paltalia was one of the better nations for her to have ended up becoming a citizen of was how adopted littles were viewed legally. In many countries, an adopted little was viewed as a child... but also adult enough to allow their "parents" to expose them to things of, or use items of, a sexual nature. What Sarah had read in her research had made her sick. There was even a degree of acceptable violence allowed, mostly in the form of spankings, some of which were outright brutal. And then there were the surgeries to modify their little to make them more babyish, like teeth removal, or taking away their ability to talk or walk.

None of that was allowed in Paltalia. When a little is adopted, they are not viewed as property or as a pet, and certainly not as an adult. They are legally a child, with all of the exact same protections as actual children and babies. This means all of those surgeries and physical abuse and sexual exposure are highly illegal in Paltalia. And the government very much enforced this... rather harshly. There were even some instances where adopted littles in what were deemed abusive homes were given back their freedom and autonomy as the decision-making skills of their "parents" had been called into question. And for the most part, Paltalians were proud of this stance their government took to protect their littles. That is not to say that there weren't some who disagreed.

"Oh, where is a little cutie like you off to in such a hurry?" a syrupy sweet voice asked, startling Sarah out of her musings. She looked up to see the Amazon pushing the stroller had turned around and was now walking alongside her.

"I'm on my way to work, Ma'am," Sarah said with a false smile, discreetly pressing a bright red button on the side of her watch.

"Work? Oh, that's no fun," the woman said, sounding disappointed. Sarah took in the lady's details, storing them for memory for possible future reference. The woman in question was skinny, with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a red sundress with a blue diaperbag over her shoulder. The stroller she was pushing was seafoam green and, as Sarah took notice, could unfold to allow for a second occupant.

"Actually, I find my job very enjoyable and fulfilling," Sarah said.

"Aww, that's so cute!" the lady said, making Sarah wince. This was not the first time cute was used around her, nor would it be the last. "You dressing up like a grown-up and trying to act so mature!"

Now Sarah's hackles were raised even more. "Well thank you, but I really can't stop to chat. I don't want to be late for work." Sarah continued to smile as she quickened her pace, before finding her path blocked by the strolled, the boy inside whimpering a little and sucking on his binky furiously. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt and diaper, and buckled in via a five point harness. With a snap of a button, the second part of the stroller unfolded, awaiting the newest occupant.

"My little Geoffry's stroller here can seat two, as you can see. Maybe I could give you a lift?" Sarah pressed the button on her watch again, knowing that doing so would increase the urgency of a response needed.

"You're very kind, but I'm afraid that I must decline," Sarah said, suddenly finding herself having to leap back to avoid the swiping arms of the amazon.

"Annabelle, it's not nice to try and play keep away from Mommy!" the amazonian said, in the syrupy sweet voice. She lunged again, this time grabbing Sarah by her arm in a vice-like grip. With a triumphant look on her face, there was a loud authoritative shout.

"HEY! DROP THE LITTLE!"

The amazonian's eyes went wide and she did just that out of pure reflex, putting her hands up as she and Sarah both looked in the direction of who had just spoken. It was an officer fast approaching on foot, his right hand resting on his stun gun.

"We got a notification from an alert system," he said, speaking to Sarah, who nodded.

"That is correct, officer," she then pointed to the red button on her watch, "I pressed the button for the alert here on my watch when this woman started to follow me. I pressed it again when it became apparent she was attempting to abduct me."

"Sh-she means to say adopt, officer," the worried lady stammered out, looking like a deer in the headlights, "Annabelle here was adopted last week and I indulge her a little by letting her dress like a grown-up, but then she started to throw a tantrum when I told her she couldn't keep the pretty watch she found on the sidewalk."

Sarah was surprised at how quickly this woman appeared able to think up a lie like that on the spot. Thankfully, it was apparent that the officer was not buying it.

"Miss, are you familiar with this woman?" he asked Sarah, who quickly shook her head no.

"I have never seen this person before in my life, officer. I was on my way to work when she accosted me."

"YOU LITTLE FIBBER!" the lady screeched, turning on Sarah.

The officer shouted for the woman to freeze, but she was in full frenzy mode and tried to grab for Sarah. All of a sudden, she fell to the ground and started to shudder, the plastic disk from the officer's stun gun planted firmly on her back. Sarah smiled despite of herself, and the boy in the stroller looked pleased. The officer radioed in what had happened, and soon a squad car arrived. The lady was a little out of it, but cognitive, and placed under arrest for attempted abduction and assault. She was handcuffed and put in the back of the car, and LPS soon arrived to tend to Sarah and the boy the woman had called Geoffry. Taking the time to do so, Sarah pulled out her phone and tapped on the screen. It rang for a bit, before it was answered.

"Hello there, Mr. Devereaux," Sarah said to her boss, "I'm calling to let you know that I am unfortunately going to be late to work. There was an incident and I might have to go down to the police station and give a statement."

"Oh my goodness, are you alright Sarah?" he asked, sounding concerned. Sarah smiled, having liked her boss since the day he had hired her. For an amazon, he and his wife both were alright in Sarah's books, not that that meant Sarah trusted them completely. Still, he always treated all of his employees fairly, be they little, betweener, or amazon.

"Yes, I'm unharmed, but still, I'm afraid that being late cannot be helped."

"That's quite alright, and thank you for calling to let me know."

"Oh, it looks like I have to go. I'll be in soon, Mr. Devereaux." he said goodbye, and Sarah ended the call, putting away her phone. Already a small crowd had gathered to see what all the commotion was. In the back seat of the cruiser, the amazon was crying and screaming as LPS took custody of her little, mentioning about reviewing his case. Sarah hoped that he would be granted his freedom. It turned out, however, that she wouldn't have to go down to the station to give her statement. Especially when she remembered that pressing the button on her watch activated the spy camera that was hidden in the topmost button of her coat. Using her phone, she was able to upload the entire incident, caught on high quality, to the arresting officer's phone. Apparently, the woman had tried this twice before, despite getting the book thrown at her both times. This being her third and last strike, her sentence was most likely going to be a much lengthier one. Even moreso if her "adopted" little agreed to testify.

Soon, it was all over, and the police and LPS, after giving Sarah a once-over to make sure that she wasn't harmed, packed up and left, with Sarah stating that she could get to work herself just fine. She did have to weave through the slowly dispersing crowd of lookie-loos, frowning when she heard a female voice tut.

"Can't believe that those babies aren't going home with their new momma." This made Sarah shudder and make haste through the small forest of legs. She made it to the subway without incident and, sure enough, she had missed her train. She did have to wait a few minutes for the next one to arrive, during which time she kept a full 360 degree awareness of her immediate surroundings. When the train arrived, she swiped her employee card and was allowed to go through the little-sized turnstyles. She looked around seeing amazons, betweeners, and littles boarding the train. Some looked bored, others looked all around, clearly tourists. Those Sarah made a point of avoiding, as foreign amazonians tended to gloss over the laws concerning littles in Paltalia, and she didn't wish for another incident so early in the morning.

Aside from clearly catching the eye of some of the tourist amazons, who cooed at her and one, a man wearing an orange shirt with white flowers on it, offered her some chocolate. She had politely declined, and soon gotten off at her stop. She walked another two blocks to her place of work, the headquarters for Snuggies Inc. They were a small but fast growing company, one that primarily manufactured and distributed... baby and little products. One of the few companies in the country that also now had a line of products, including diapers, made with little furs in mind. And yes, Sarah saw the irony of her working there.

She smiled at Henry the security guard at the front desk and waved her id badge over the scanner in front of the elevator, granting her access. There were three, one for average amazon height, one for average betweener height, and one for average little height. She skunk little had the elevator to herself, unable to resist humming along to the smooth jazz playing from the speakers on her way up to the fifteenth floor where she worked. Due to now being over half an hour late, she felt it safe to check in with her boss, despite having already called. Sarah, ever the cautious one.

Getting off to the sounds of chatter from employees of various sizes speaking into headsets or to their computers, dealing with calls to different departments or other outside sources. Overall, there were twelve employees in the company's finance department. They were overseen by Luke Devereaux, the CFO himself.

Sarah nodded to Rebecca, a brown she-wolf little fur that Sarah suspected was the same one that had fought with the guards prior to their arrival in this dimension. Not that Sarah was going to say anything. Rebecca was more of a casual acquaintance then a full-on work friend, but Sarah kept most everyone at arm's length. Not looking where she was going, Sarah walked right into a pair of legs. This caused the skunk girl to let out an "OMPH!" and fall onto her bottom. Looking up from the shiny black heels this apparent amazon was wearing, Sarah took in the charcoal grey skirt-suit that they were wearing, before alighting on the face of one of her coworkers she would have been glad to have avoided today. Tiffany.

"Oh my goodness!" the giantess exclaimed, reaching down and picking Sarah up under her arms to set her down on her feet. "Poor little thing, are you okay, Sarah? You didn't get any boo-boos, did you?" Tiffany asked, brushing her long red hair aside. Her muddy brown eyes searching over the skunk girl.

Sarah rolled her eyes but kept her composure. "No, Tiffany, I am just fine. No injuries or anything like that. And you don't need to keep wiping off my outfit."

Tiffany wiped off some more imaginary dust before stopping. Tiffany wasn't so much a bad person, but definitely an amazon who had some serious disproportionate view of the world. Basically, she seemed to view all littles and small children, and took it upon herself to mother and fuss over all five of the littles in their department. She would do things like bring in fresh baked cookies to give to her little colleagues, "help" them transfer their drinks into sippi-cups and bottles, check to see if they had accidents, "help" them to the bathroom for a potty break, and even "assist" them in putting on some tug-ups. None of which was technically against the company policy, but it was something that Mr. Devereaux continuously would have to discuss with Tiffany from time to time. 

Without hesitating, Tiffany lifted up Sarah's skirt and started to inspect her plain panties. Firs the front, and then brushing aside Sarah's tail to check the back, even tugging them open. Sarah and the other littles and little furs of the office knew better than to yell or cuss out Tiffany for this, as that would be marked on their records as an act of immaturity.

"Hmmm," Tiffany said, letting Sarah's undies snap back and letting her skirt fall, gently patting her bottom. "No accidents yet today, but I still think that you'd be better off switching to tug-ups. That way you won't have to worry about accidents so much."

Sarah found that it was time again for her customer service smile. "Thanks, Tiffany," the words tasted like bile in her mouth, "and I'll certainly take that into consideration."

"Or you could switch back to diapers full time. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about the potty at all, and I for one would be more than happy to change you!"

I'm sure that you would, Sarah grimly thought. She knew that Tiffany didn't mean anything sinister by it, but rather honestly thought of Sarah as a little girl who needed someone looking after her. She briefly recalled several occasions where Tiffany had put her into tug-ups, and Sarah had simply sucked it up, while mentioning in passing to Mr. Devereauz about what had happened. Tiffany had misunderstood the complaint and came in the next day, putting Sarah into a diaper, which of course led to another talk with Mr. Devereaux. Again, none of what she had done had technically been against the company policy, and Tiffany had been confused as to why she was being scolded.

"It certainly is something to think about," Sarah said, hating the truth to those words. As contradictory as it may seem, free littles and little furs who diapered themselves were viewed as acting maturely. Facing their "potty problems" head on instead of pretending that they didn't happen. Still, that was one spot that Sarah couldn't bring herself to compromise on.

"If you want, I could change you into one right now! OH! I even have some with those cute little fishy designs on them! They'd look so adorable! And you know that we're now manufacturing those personalized diapers! We can have your name spelled out in baby blocks on the waistband!" Tiffany was so excited to talk about all things babying-related.

"Those do sound exciting, but I think I'll just stick with panties for now." Sarah saw the look of disappointment in Tiffany's eyes and rolled her own. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to check in with Mr. Devereaux."

"Okay, I'll show you the way!" Tiffany said this, taking Sarah by the paw-hand and leading her towards their boss' office. Sarah was more than familiar with the layout of their department, but knew that it was best not to argue. Tiffany might think Sarah was cranky and need a bottle and a nap. Just like with the tug-ups, it wouldn't be the first time.

"Here we are, safe and sound," Tiffany said, leaning down to gently pat Sarah on her bottom. "Remember that if you need me, I'll be over there." She waved to the direction her desk was in before giving Sarah a quick hug and letting go. Straightening her outfit, Sarah opened the door to her boss' office, glad for his standing order to all of his employees that they do not need to knock, as well as for the three size sets of door handles.

"Good morning, Mr. Devereaux," Sarah said as she entered, smiling up at the gigantic man sitting behind his equally gigantic desk.

"Sarah, I've told you, I prefer just to be called Luke," he said with a chuckle, motioning towards the little leather chair. Sarah took her seat and explained in detail what had happened.

"That just sounds awful," Luke said, shaking his head. His thick black hair was trimmed short and parted. He was wearing a tan suit with a striped red tie. Overall, his features would have easily landed him jobs as a male model, but instead he chose to work in finances for a company his best friend had started out of their own home.

"It was, but thankfully the police were quick to respond," Sarah said, feeling better and letting go of a ball of anxiety she hadn't realized had formed in the pit of her stomach.

"I couldn't help but hear Tiffany's voice just before you entered," he said, looking uncomfortable and shifting in his seat a bit, "did she... step over any lines again today?"

"Well... she did check to see if I had an accident, and recommend that I wear... uhm... tug-ups, or diapers," Sarah said, feeling the blush beneath her fur.

Luke sighed and nodded his head. "I'll have another talk with her. She already put Rebecca back in tug-ups a little while ago 'just to be safe'," he said, his voice revealing his incredulity. "Of course, since she was reported having a small accident, she will be required to wear them for the rest of the week... and Tiffany has promised to help make sure to check and see if she needs any further help." Sarah winced and nodded. Sometimes an accident was unavoidable, like a little trickle or squirt on the way to the bathroom.

"That does explain why she is in maternal overdrive this morning," Sarah joked, making Luke let out a rumbling chuckle.

"Alright, if you feel up to working after your ordeal, you can get started right away. And don't worry, you won't be docked any pay for something that was out of your control," Luke said. Sarah thanked him and left, heading towards her own desk.

Luke Devereaux was a good man, and his wife a good woman. They both believed that mature littles and little furs deserved the very same rights as amazons and betweeners. His wife, Maria, was known to help organize protests for little equality back in college, and still advocated for them to this day. They did both also believe that a little that proves that they cannot handle adulthood does need to be cared for and given love and support, which did ruffle Sarah's fur a little, but she would take her interactions with them both, as Maria enjoyed stopping by from time to time, over someone as baby-crazy as Tiffany. And, thinking back to the attempted kidnapping not too long ago, Sarah was willing to put up with Tiffany's molly-coddling over that insane lady as well. Shaking her head, the skunk-girl typed in her password, and logged on, beginning her routine processing of expense reports. Every few seconds, she could hear Rebecca, who sat right across from her, crinkle a little as she shifted in her seat.

So that chapter was a LOT longer than what I normally write! But it sure was a lot of fun, which is par for the course of all my projects! Please consider taking the time to leave a comment or review, as they really do just make my day! And thank you for reading!

• Like 8

I like this story very much,hope see Sarah in diapers asap, maybe she will have an acident becouse her new body?or she will shoult with some one? At all this is a fantastic new story

(Sorrw about bad englesh, i am a baby little girl learning speak englesh :D )

16 hours ago, PravidaUser said:

I like this story very much,hope see Sarah in diapers asap, maybe she will have an acident becouse her new body?or she will shoult with some one? At all this is a fantastic new story

(Sorrw about bad englesh, i am a baby little girl learning speak englesh :D )

Yay! Hehehehehehe, well, in the Diaper Dimension, diapers are just an everyday hazard... ;) I'm glad that you enjoy it!

16 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I love dimension stories and all the new avenues people take them. I like the beginning so far as there is a good foundation to build on. Looking forward to more!

Me too! This was so much fun to write, and it's a lot of fun to daydream and imagine, so more will definitely be coming!

6 hours ago, bje said:

Good start and introduction of the characters. I like your writing style.

Thank you very much!

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey there everyone! I'm so happy to bring to you the next chapter of Little Survivor! I certainly hope that you enjoy it!

Little Survivor (Chapter 2)

by

Panther Cub

"They're all just so cute!" the large blonde amazonian volunteer practically squealed. Sarah rolled her eyes and resumed studying her tablet, working to learn as much about this new world as possible. She blushed beneath her fur as she sifted in her seat, a faint crinkle sound audible underneath. The pink butterfly tug-ups had been embarrassing to be put into, but the nighttime diapers had been worse. Speaking with the other littlefurs at the shelter, she hadn't been the only one to be padded by some of the amazonian volunteers at the temporary refugee shelter.

"Kathy, we've talked about this!" said the slightly taller red-headed amazon, who appeared to be in her mid-thirties. Sarah smiled knowing that Marian, the head volunteer was... mostly on their side. "They're not all babies. And until they prove that they are, we have to treat them all as though they were adults."

"B-but..." Kathy said, pouting to her boss, before sighing and nodding, "okay..." Sarah had been attempting to block this conversation out and continue her studies. Just as she was getting to the part of the founding of the country of Paltalia, she jumped as she felt someone tugging back the waistband of her generic grey sweatpants and tug-ups.

"Hmm, well this little stinker is still clean," came Kathy's voice, before Sarah felt the hands release her waistband, only to quickly pick her up under her arms and set her standing up next to the cafeteria table she had been sitting at. In a flash, her sweatpants and been pulled down, prominently displaying her pink princess tug-ups. "And still dry! Good girl!" Her sweatpants pulled back up, and her padded bottom patted, Sarah was allowed to sit back down and resume her studies.

Sarah sat bolt upright in bed, rubbing her eyes. She checked the clock and saw that it was still far too early.

Another dream about the shelter, eh? the skunk thought to herself as she yawned and stretched. Pulling the covers aside, she rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take care of her full bladder. Once finished, she stopped out in the hall.

I don't feel too sleepy... but I still gotta get some more sleep before work... Sarah thought. Feeling her cheeks blush beneath her fur, Sarah started to head towards the kitchen, flicking on the light upon entering.

"My one little secret," Sarah whispered out loud, she stopped at the pantry. Opening it, she reached into the back, hidden by the tall tupperware filled with rice was a large metal can with a yellow plastic lid. The label had long since been removed by Sarah after she had returned home from the grocery store. It wasn't the one near her home. No, Sarah couldn't risk someone recognizing her buying this. Grabbing it with both paws, Sarah carried it to set down on the counter, peeling off the plastic lid.

She took a sniff and the corners of her mouth turned up in a relaxed smile. Her heart rate sped up a little as she reached up to the cupboard and pulled down a glass. Then she grabbed a spoon from the utensil drawer, already knowing how much to scoop for this glass. She filled it up with water, and scooped in three spoonfuls, stirring it. The water took on a pinkish, milky coloring. Once finished, Sarah removed the spoon, licking it for good measure, and set it in the sink. She took a look inside the canister before resealing it.

Over halfway gone, she thought, blushing again, I'll need to go back to buy some more soon... Trying not to think about it anymore, she quickly, but carefully, put it back, and then grabbed her glass. She turned off the light as she made her way back to her bedroom. She got back under the covers before she started to drink. In four quick gulps it was all gone, and the empty glass was set back down on the bedside table.

"Stupid little formula," Sarah said with a yawn, a wide smile on her muzzle. She had been introduced to it at the shelter, and had fallen in love with the strawberry flavor especially. In her research, she had learned that amazonian breast milk was highly addictive to littles, and brought with it a host of certain... side effects. But thankfully, little formula, with the exception of a few brands, had no addictive qualities or side effects, aside from sleepiness. There was just something about their taste that littles loved. For Sarah, it was a great sleep aid, as well as a delicious nutritious drink that helped to relieve daily stress. "Why's it gotta taste so good?" she sleepily asked, her eyes shut, to be soon followed by her light snoring.

Some time later, her alarm blaring roused her and, hitting the Off button, Sarah sat up and yawned. Feeling good, she grabbed up her glass and took it into the kitchen to deposit in the sink. Her morning routine involved a quick shower, drying and brushing her fur, getting dressed, and checking to make sure that nothing was out of place. Her skirt suit today was navy blue, complete with a matching purse. As always, she locked her door behind her after she exited, double-checking, and made her way down.

Her commute to work this morning was largely uneventful, Meaning that she was stopped twice to be fawned over by some "friendly" amazonians, both times being offered a loving home to be adopted into. Once more, Sarah, with her customer service voice, politely refused. Luckily, while disappointed, the amazons accepted her answer. She did notice a female amazon staring at her on the subway. Not wanting to make eye contact, Sarah discreetly looked the lady over. Her hair was jet black and in a long ponytail. Her brown eyes were staring hard right at the skunk, making Sarah internally nervous, but not nearly as much as the smile on the lady's face. It wasn't a wide grin, but it was definitely a creepy smile nonetheless. The lady was dressed in khaki slacks with a light blue blouse.

Oh crap, it's her! Sarah, pretending to adjust the time on her watch, thought to herself. She had seen this amazon on the subway numerous times. She always stared at her, and only her, even when other littles and littlefurs were on board and nearby. The lady caught her peeking and let out a giggle along with a small friendly wave. Sarah acted as though she hadn't seen. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that the lady was moving towards her. Sarah hopped down and started to make her way towards the exit, her stop not much longer away.

"Hey there, cutie," Sarah could hear a melodious voice from dangerously nearby, "I see that you seem to be all alone."

Sarah kept moving, not at a full run but certainly not a leisurely walk, not acknowledging that it was she that was being addressed. Thankfully, the train came to a stop, and the doors opened with a chime. Sarah hurried off and zig-zagged through different groups of people, all the while making her way towards the exit. Once outside, she ducked around the corner and peeked. She waited a few breaths and saw the woman exit, looking around wildly. She pouted and stamped her foot, before heading right back in. Sarah let out a relieved sigh and continued on her way to work.

Sarah gave Henry a slightly tired smile as she pulled out her security badge.

"Rough morning?" he asked in his deep voice.

"Rough commute today. But nothing that I couldn't handle," Sarah replied as she was waved through. She made it to the elevator and pressed the up button that was near her height.

"Hopefully tomorrow will be better," Henry offered just as the elevator dinged and opened, once again empty.

"Hopefully," Sarah said before she entered, the doors closing behind her. Sarah let out a shuddering breath, but took some time to compose herself. She pulled out her comb and gave the fur atop her head a quick touchup, finishing just in time for her to reach her floor. Stepping out, Sarah's smile became a bit more relaxed as she headed towards her desk, nodding and greeting her coworkers.

"Hi there, Sarah," came a familiar and friendly male voice. She turned to see a little, of the non-fur variety, approaching her. He was wearing a suit and tie, with neatly trimmed soft brown hair to match his eyes.

"Hello, Max," Sarah said, smiling. It was just a friendly smile, nothing more. Sarah had gotten the distinct impression that Max was attracted to her, and that the invitations to drinks after work were not just friendly drinks. While Sarah liked Max as a coworker, she had no interest in seeing him outside of work, and was always careful to let him down gently.

"I heard that your birthday is today," he said, a mug of coffee in his hand.

"O-oh?" Sarah was surprised. She made sure to give out as little information as possible, and was positive that she hadn't shared her birthday with anyone at work.

"Yeah, so I wanted to stop by and wish you a happy birthday," he said, looking a little awkward.

"Oh, well thank you," Sarah said, her tail floofing out a little when Max quickly leaned in to whisper.

"Just a heads up, Tiffany heard that today is your birthday and got you a couple of gifts, as well as cake." Max gave her a sympathetic smile. Littlefurs were not the only ones who had to deal with Tiffany or other similar amazonian coworkers from time to time.

Sarah let out a sigh and nodded. "Thanks. At least I won't be caught off guard."

Max nodded and smiled sympathetically, before heading to his desk. Sarah took a seat at her own and logged on. Not one to waste time, she got right to it. The morning went by largely uneventful, aside from Rebecca getting up and coming back from the restroom, lightly crinkling as she walked. She and Sarah made eye contact and both nodded. It was when lunchtime rolled around that Sarah logged out and stood up, bracing herself as she headed towards the break room. She had almost set foot on the tiles, before she found herself scooped up into Tiffany's arms for a hug.

"Happy birthday, princess!" the giantess said, holding the skunk girl in her arms out a bit.

"Hello, Tiffany, and thank you," Sarah said, cordial as always.

"Auntie Tiffany got you a special surprise," she said walking over to one of the staff lunch tables. It was as Sarah looked on that she spotted something that she hadn't been expecting. It was a bright pink high chair.

"Uh, T-Tiffany, I can sit down in one of the little chairs just fine."

"True, but today's your special day, so you get a special princess throne!" Tiffany happily stopped before the chair and deposited the girl in her arm, quickly buckling her in and locking in the tray. She then gave Sarah a caring headpat. "And there you go! Safe and sound! Y'know, I had to go all the way down to the daycare center to get one of these high chairs. If you'd like, I could put in a request for one right here in the break room."

"Oh, no thank you, Tiffany. I actually prefer the regular little chairs," Sarah said, careful not to hurt Tiffany's feelings. The giantess just smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Alright, the birthday princess gets what she wants," Tiffany said in the condescending tone that adults use with children. Sarah was used to it. Tiffany left, but quickly returned. She was holding a cake covered in pink frosting. Other coworkers, mostly amazonian women, entered. Sarah winced as behind Tiffany entered Darla, another overtly motherly Amazon, entered, carrying a few brightly colored presents. She held up a long-stemmed lighter and lit the candle in the center of the cake, a bright white 3, and they all started to sing Happy Birthday.

Internally, Sarah was mortified. Here she was, buckled into a pink high chair, in front of her coworkers, being brought a birthday cake with a giant 3 on it instead of her real age and, as the cake approached, Sarah could see a picture of a unicorn drawn in white frosting. She could only imagine what awaited her in those colorfully wrapped gifts. With a slight flourish at the end of the song, Tiffany held the cake up to Sarah. The skunk girl knew what was expected, and obediently blew out the candle. The amazons clapped and praised her, and the cake was set down on the table before her.

"Why is the candle a 3? I'm 27 today." Sarah asked, making sure the question sounded innocent enough. Tiffany laughed and waved her hand.

"Aww, princess, getting 27 candles for a cake is a little excessive. Besides, you're on your third year here as a part of our family."

Of course, Sarah thought. She took some comfort in that she was at least about to get some cake. Although she was blushing beneath her fur as more coworkers, probably informed that there's cake in the break room, started to trickle in.

"Now, I got you a few things, to make up for going two whole years without celebrating your birthday already," Tiffany started, reaching into a gift bag and pulling out a bright pink cloth. "But let's go ahead and get this one out just in case."

Sarah wanted to ask just in case of what, but Tiffany had already walked around behind her. Before Sarah figured out what was happening, the cloth was gently draped over her front and snapped together behind her neck. Looking down, it was obvious to the skunk girl.

Oh goodie, a bib, she snarkily thought, frowning slightly. Looking at the lettering, she rolled her eyes. On the front, it read, 'We both know that's not really an airplane' in white lettering.

"Now that's just precious!" Darla cooed, pulling out her phone and snapping some pics. Sarah had no doubt in her mind that she would be emailed some copies of any and all pics taken at this little party.

"Thank you, Tiffany," Sarah said, keeping her level head, "it is very thoughtful." She then found Tiffany hugging her in her high chair, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I just knew that you would love it! I got you several!" she said, holding up the loud red gift bag.

Wonderful, Sarah thought.

Tiffany then cut Sarah a slice of cake set on a paper plate, and set it down on the high chair tray, along with a spork. Sarah was grateful that Tiffany wasn't going to insist on feeding it to her herself. Sarah ate her cake, which turned out to be strawberry, making short work of it. As she was doing this, Tiffany was slicing up the cake and handing it out to everyone assembled. Despite not getting any smeared on her lips or cheeks, Tiffany too it up herself to use the bib to wipe around the skunk girl's face.

"There, the birthday princess got a piece of her yummy cake in her tummy, so now she's ready to open all of her wonderful presents!" Tiffany spoke in babytalk as she said this. She and Darla set the gifts on the tray in front of her, the larger ones set on the table. Preferring to rip the bandage off at once, Sarah started opening her presents, being polite and smiling as she did so.

Her presents were best described as contradictory. Some were the expected infantile gifts, others were much more mature. Examples include a package of colorful pacifiers from Darla, and a new coffee mug from Max. Of the small gifts, there were also some sippi-cups, some bottles, a pack of purple gel pens, a glass paperweight with a goldfish inside, some coloring books and crayons, a little-sized book from one of Sarah's new favorite authors, Lisa Perdido. That last one was from Rebecca, and got the most genuine thanks from the skunk.

"And here's your extra special gifts, to help make up for you not getting a proper birthday celebration for two whole years," Tiffany said, leaning down to give Sarah another hug. She moved the other gifts off the high chair tray and onto the table, setting the three large ones down in front of the skunk girl. Sarah, with a wince, reached forward and tore the baby block wrapping paper off the one in the center. There, setting before her, was a package of Snuggies brand Littlefur diapers. Printed on the package was her name, spelled out in baby block letters of varying colors. Sarah read '110 Count' printed on the side.

"I got you a pack of the new line of our company's new Personal Diapers, all with your name on them!" Tiffany said, looking like she was ready to explode with excitement. Sarah forced a smile.

"Th-thank you so much, Tiffany, I... I do not know what to say," Sarah forced out, her ears twitching as she caught a few snickers from the crowd. Some of the other amazons appeared to be embarrassed for Tiffany, while others didn't seem to think anything was out of the ordinary.

"Oh, but don't forget about your other two presents!" Tiffany said, pushing the other two forward. Sarah hid yet another sigh and proceeded to do just that. The one on the right, which was just wrapped in glittery yellow wrapping paper, was the next that the skunk opened. She was puzzled by what she saw. It was a clear plastic box with a metallic cylinder in it. Looking at the picture on the side, it was meant to stand on one end, and apparently was just as tall as Sarah was. It also had a light blue rectangular cloth-like item rolled up next to it.

"Uh... what is it?" Sarah asked, her polite facade briefly disappearing in her confusion.

"It's a special auto-changer! Just for littles and littlefurs who don't have a grownup looking after them!" Sarah blanched beneath her fur, but politely thanked Tiffany for being so generous, as this item was certainly not cheap. The third gift was a cardboard box that have five brightly colored legless onesies with snaps at the crotch, as well as three footed pajamas, all with holes for her tail.

"OH! I know! How about we change you into one of your new darling little outfits?" Tiffany said, reaching for the now fidgeting Sarah.

There was the sound of a throat audibly being cleared. Everyone turned to see Luke Devereaux standing there in the doorway.

"Well, while I'm sure that the birthday girl is excited about all of her new little gifts, I think that maybe she's all partied out," Luke said in his deep voice. This was his no-nonsense voice that Sarah and her coworkers knew meant just that. Tiffany already was looking guilty and chastised, while many of the others quietly slunk out of the break room.

"Tiffany, I think that you and I are going to need to have another little chat with HR later today," Luke said, his voice stern, but not unkind.

"Y-yes Mr. Deereaux," she said, before heading out the door into the hall.

Luke looked down at the skunk in the high chair, and gave her a smile.

"I'm so sorry that this happened, Sarah," he said, reaching forward and unbuckling the skunk, as well as unlocking the tray.

"How about I take you home and say that you get a half day today for your birthday?" he offered. At first, Sarah thought about saying no and insisting on returning to work. But two things came to mind. There was no way she was ever going to be carrying all of her gifts home without help, and she just felt so frazzled and drained, she wasn't sure she could finish her full shift today.

"O-okay... th-thank you Mr. Deveraux," she said, climbing down.

"Please, Sarah, call me Luke. And it's no problem."

Sarah was grateful for Luke's help in carrying her gifts down to the parking garage. She was impressed to find that he drove a deep blue SUV. He loaded up all of her presents in the back, including the baby ones, as he knew just as well as Sarah did that it would be impolite for her to throw them all out here and now. She did let out a disappointed sigh when she spotted the carseat in the back, but she understood that it was the law.

"Lucky that my sister-in-law and her daughter are visiting," Luke joked as Sarah climbed into the carseat, taking a few moments to buckle herself in. Not wasting any time, Luke got in and started the car up. As they drove, they made comfortable chatter. Sarah was surprised to find that she and Luke enjoyed the same kind of music, and that his wife was an author of fantasy novels. And Luke was surprised to find that Sarah was an avid fantasy reader. Soon, they pulled up to her apartment complex. Still being helpful, Luke carried the bulk of her gifts up to her apartment. Though he did have to use a larger set of stairs. He also had to crouch down low to fit through the door. He looked around at the spartan apartment, frowning only slightly, and saying nothing. He set his load down on Sarah's coffee table, and bid her a quick farewell, after Sarah assured him that she would be in to work tomorrow.

After he had left, Sarah decided to take a shower. Once finished, and dressed in some sweats and an orange t-shirt, Sarah set about examining her gifts. Out of curiosity, she opened the box of the autochanger. It was just a plain metallic cylinder. Looking it over in confusion, she spotted a red button on the very top and, without thinking, pressed it. The cylinder started to hum, and a female voice could be heard.

Charge identified. Powder: Full. Wipes: Full. Diapers: Acquiring! Sarah jumped back as four metallic legs extended from the base of the cylinder. In a state of shock, the skunk watched as the cylinder walked over to the package of diapers, and two metallic arms with hands extended from the center. The arms reached out and ripped open the package. Moving in a flash, each diaper was loaded into a now opened hole in the side of the cylinder, stacked to the very top. Then the device started to walk towards where she stood.

"Oh no!" Sarah turned to run, but there was a tug on her tail. She turned to see an arm pulling her back with her tail, while the other unrolled and laid out the changing mat onto the floor. Once done, both arms scooped her up and set her down on it. Sarah squirmed and tried to kick and roll away, but the arms seemed to anticipate her every move, keeping her pinned to the mat. In a flash, her sweatpants and panties were removed. Eyes wide, Sarah was helpless as one of the hands produced a wipe and started to wipe her down, her legs lifted. She jumped from the coolness of it, and then, the same hand began to puff out baby powder. The smell caused Sarah's nose to tickle, resulting in a sneeze. Finally, the diaper itself. 

The machine produced it like a magician pulling a card from their sleeve. It was fluffed out and unfolded. Sarah's legs were lifted even higher, and the tail hole tape was sealed in place. Laid back down on her new padding, the front was pulled up and expertly taped into place. The hands checked the leak guards, before the voice spoke again.

Charge diapered. Status: Clean & Dry. Enjoy! There was a chime, and the arms picked Sarah up and set her down on her padded bottom off of the mat. They then picked up and rolled up the mat, storing it in a compartment on the side. It then walked over by the coffee table, the legs and arms retracting back into it, and it was silent and motionless. Looking down, Sarah read her own name on the front of the diaper that was snugly taped around her waist. She poked at it, making it crinkle.

"W-well... that happened..." Sarah said, grabbing the tapes, and attempting to tear them open. Her eyes went wide again as she tugged some more, and they wouldn't budge. She tried to simply pull the diaper down, but still, it wouldn't move. Walking with a distinct waddle, Sarah walked over to the discarded package the diapers had come in and read it, confirming her suspicions.

New Snuggies Brand Sealable Diapers for Littlefurs! "Oh come on!" She said, sitting down with a paff.

"Happy 27th birthday to me, dammit," she said aloud to no one. "Okay... gotta come up with a game plan."

And there it is readers! Please let me know what you think!

• Like 7

Beautiful chapter let's see how long it takes until she lands in a manger with an Amazon woman.

I have a question, because English is not my mother tongue, did I read that correctly that the machine started by itself and Sarah could not help putting on the diaper? If so then her boss must have more than a serious word with Tiffany. Especially with a diaper that doesn't get off, it is very dangerous in the Amazon world.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

New Snuggies Brand Sealable Diapers for Littlefurs! "Oh come on!" She said, sitting down with a paff.

"Happy 27th birthday to me, dammit," she said aloud to no one. "Okay... gotta come up with a game plan."

Yikes, time to get the scissors

• Like 1

Interesting so far! I don't know if I've seen this universe combined with furries (of course I don't normally read furry stuff) before but it was an interesting way to introduce it.

The beginning certainly raised a lot of questions I want to see answered, and its very descriptive. Well done!

• Like 1
On 10/11/2020 at 2:41 AM, Panther Cub said:

The reason for the name change had been evident after she had read a newspaper where a little who identified as the sex had that used against them in the case for their adoption

Also if I'm reading this right Patalia's government is apparently hella transphobic.... *shudders and goes back to hiding in my bunker*

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Beautiful chapter let's see how long it takes until she lands in a manger with an Amazon woman.

I have a question, because English is not my mother tongue, did I read that correctly that the machine started by itself and Sarah could not help putting on the diaper? If so then her boss must have more than a serious word with Tiffany. Especially with a diaper that doesn't get off, it is very dangerous in the Amazon world.

Thank you! Hehehe

No, she pressed a button at the very top that activated the machine.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Yikes, time to get the scissors

In other DD fics where a little ended up in sealable diapers like these, I'm certain that scissors and knives being used to try and open them have been addressed...

57 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

Interesting so far! I don't know if I've seen this universe combined with furries (of course I don't normally read furry stuff) before but it was an interesting way to introduce it.

The beginning certainly raised a lot of questions I want to see answered, and its very descriptive. Well done!

Thank you! Neither have I, hence why I decided to add my own spin on things... but thank you!

Agreed. Questions that shall be answered later on! :3

48 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Also if I'm reading this right Patalia's government is apparently hella transphobic.... *shudders and goes back to hiding in my bunker*

That little still won that case, but just barely. Paltalia is far from perfect, VERY far, but it is better than so many other countries in regards to the rights of their littles...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just read this. I'm not into furries, which is why I didn't read this till now, but I'm glad I did. It's very good and I'm enjoying it. I wonder what Tiffany's punishment will be. I'm curious if she'd beg to have a punishment that'll keep it off her record. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there, readers! I am so excited to bring to you chapter 3 of Little Survivor! It took quite a bit to crank this one out, yet out it came! I certainly hope that you enjoy it!

Little Survivor (Chapter 3)

by

Panther Cub

Sarah sat there on the floor of her living room, looking over the box the auto-changer came in. She grimaced as she ignored the smiling little and little-fur models on the box. There was even an arctic fox girl being taped up into a fresh diaper on a changing mat by a set of mechanical hands. Loving care for the independent little. Sarah rolled her eyes as she read that underneath the picture in big pink balloon letters, having just experienced first hand how "loving" this machine was. She then looked confused at the writing on one of the sides. Playpen included! Searching inside the box, she didn't find any playpen, only a slip of paper inside, containing the instructions and warranty information.

"I guess they must have forgotten to put the playpen in," she said aloud.

Scanning the paper, looking at the E-Z setup, which she had already discovered foolishly on accident and was still kicking herself for; the skunk searched for a diaper removal function. Unfortunately, she confirmed only what she had suspected. The auto-changer can diaper and change diapers with no problem, but they were not programmed to just take diapers off, and the only way to turn it off is with the same red button on top that had turned it on, and while on, a little cannot turn it back off. She was a little confused as she read the part about turning it on, as the little using it has to hold the button down for a full minute and she had only touched it, but she discarded that fact for the time being, having bigger fish to fry. Thanks to the "smart-secure tapes" that littles and little-furs could not remove on their own, she was now stuck in a diaper, sporting her name in baby block letters on the front.

Her ears twitched at the sound of the machine moving on its mechanical legs, and she turned to see it walking over to the pile of birthday gifts she had received earlier that day. Sarah observed the mechanical hands coming out and start loading different opening slots with the pacifiers, the baby bottles, and all the other infantile objects, ignoring the more mature ones. Curious, Jessica watched as it then picked up the different onesies and, instead of maybe folding and tucking them inside itself, it proceeded to carry them out of the living room. Sarah followed the machine as it entered her bedroom, heading straight for her closet. It slid open the white closet door, and proceeded to hang up each infantile outfit with her other clothes. All except for a canary yellow onesie with a tiny skirt attached to it. Holding the garment in its hands, it then turned its cylindrical body in the skunk's direction. It was then that Sarah's frazzled mind made the connection about what was going to happen.

"Oh crap," she said, turning and bolting. Cursing the city ordinance that didn't allow little apartments to be built with inside doors, Sarah was bolting for the front door. Her mind racing, she figured that she could hide out on the balcony until the machine wandered off somewhere else in the apartment and, hopefully, be able to at least get something to cover her diaper with. Hopefully, with none of her neighbors coming out and seeing her attire while waiting out the auto-changer. 

Just before her paws touched the doorknob, there was a familiar tug on her tail, and Sarah, despite her forward momentum, fell with a crinkled thump on her padded bottom. Slowly she turned to see the auto-changer standing there, a third hand holding her tail. There was a pause, before the hands descended on her. Once more she tried to fight it, and once more she was powerless to prevent her shirt being pulled up over her head, temporarily leaving her standing there in just her diaper. Then, over her head went the onesie. Her arms were forced out of the short sleeves, the flap snapped shut over her crotch. It was over in a second, and Sarah, unfortunately in front of a large mirror, could see herself standing there in her yellow onesie, the telltale diaper bulge around her waist. Sarah reached down and started to unsnap some of the snaps at the crotch, only for the mechanical hands to resnap them.

Knowing it was futile to try and get out of her current embarrassing attire, she started to walk back over to her couch, only to be surprised by suddenly finding herself picked up under the arms and carried to where the TV was. Watching in amazement, Sarah saw how, from some compartment she couldn't see underneath the cylinder, out came a bright pink bundle. Confused, Sarah watched as the bundle was unwrapped and assembled, with some different parts, by the hands. In less than a minute, she was looking at a bright pink princess playpen.

"So they did include it... whoopee," she said with her snarky voice.

The machine, not phased by her dry with, gently deposited her inside the playpen. It dropped in a binky, before picking up the nearby remote and turning on her TV. It flipped through some channels before finding one it apparently deemed "age-appropriate". It was a learning show with puppets for toddlers. Rolling her eyes, Sarah stood up and found that the playpen came up to her chest at its highest. Ignoring the TV, thankful that this wasn't one of the more "suspicious" channels. It had cost the skunk little-fur a bit extra in rent, but it was worth it to have all of the "Little-Only" channels blocked. 

Her eyes on the auto-changer, which was walking towards her kitchen, she climbed over the top of the playpen, grabbing the info packet from where it had landed on the ground, and her phone. Hearing the mechanical footsteps returning, she quickly climbed back in. She turned her back to the machine, hearing it walk up next to the playpen, dropping something in, before walking back and contracting all of its limbs inside itself near the coffee table, looking oddly innocent.

"If I have to, I'll call someone for help, but that'll be my last resort," she said to herself, reading through the pamphlet once more, instead of skimming. As she read, she made a face at learning that not only would the auto-changer change diapers, it would also see to many different needs for the "independent" little. This included preparing meals, giving baths, keeping a little on a strict bed and naptime schedule, dressing, and things of that nature. After Sarah read this, she concluded that the Amazons that both designed and manufactured this device had a very skewed view of independent littles and little-furs. With a sigh, she got to the end of the pamphlet and tossed it away. Instead, she picked up her phone.

"Okay... Rebecca might help... but, this thing would probably not give her the chance and instead just do to her what it did to me," she thought aloud. Tapping on her phone, she felt a little bad at the very few contacts she had listed in her phone. Aside from Rebecca, there was Tiffany's contact info, which Sarah instantly dismissed, for obvious reasons. There was the number of the woman from the temporary little-fur shelter... but she was very much an unknown at this point. Then there was Luke.

Sarah thought it over. Luke has easily been the most civil Amazon she had spent a prolonged amount of time around. He recognized her as an adult and, even after today's embarrassment and other similar ones, that view had not changed. At least, Sarah didn't think it had. Mulling it over, she took a deep breath and, with hesitation, called him up. His phone rang for a few moments before he was able to answer.

"Hello? Sarah? Is everything alright?" he asked, his deep voice putting the skunk at ease.

"H-hi, Mr. Devereaux... I mean Luke... uhm..." she bit her lower lip as she wondered how she could possibly go about explaining her situation to him.

"Something's wrong, isn't it?" he asked, a note of worry in his voice. Letting out a pent up breath, Sarah decided to just go for it.

"L-Luke, I really need some help, uhm, in-person." Sarah blurted out.

"... I'm on my way. Now, before I hang up, are you alone and are you in danger?" he asked.

"I think so, and no, I'm p-pretty sure that I'm not... at least, not right away..." she considered explaining it on the phone... but she elected not to. Something Luke apparently picked up on as he didn't ask any further questions.

"Alright, stay there, and I'll be at your apartment soon," he said. Sarah thanked him before they both ended the call.

Sarah sat down with a crinkle, feeling a measure of relief, as well as a measure of dread at the prospect of her boss about to see her dressed like a baby. Looking down, she spotted what the auto-changer had deposited in the playpen next to her. Her eyes went wide at the sight of one of the new bottles that had been gifted to her, filled with a light pink creamy-looking liquid. Looking over at the machine, she turned and bent over the railing a little to see on the kitchen counter the canister of her strawberry-flavored little formula.

Oh hell! Luke helped me carry all this crap in! He knows that there wasn't any little formula included! she panicked. But, taking a deep breath, Sarah calmed herself.

There's no reason for him to notice it, hell, that's why I removed the label. He'll probably just see the canister and assume that it's coffee. And even then, that's only if he goes into my kitchen, which is unlikely. She thought... until she looked down at the bottle. The pink formula inside blatant evidence. Picking it up, she looked around, and reached over the walls of the playpen to roll it under her couch. The second the bottle was out of sight, the auto-changer let out a beep and deployed its legs. It skittered over to the couch, a hand extending and reaching under, grabbing the bottle. It brought it right back to the playpen and redeposited it.

Sarah let out a frustrated growl and briefly considered hurling it through the front window, but knew that that would just create more problems. So long as the bottle had the pink liquid inside, the truth could be discovered. Without thinking, she grabbed it and tried to unscrew the lid. Emphasis on try. After a few failed attempts, she took a closer look at the bottle, and saw that it was a "little-safety lid". This caused Sarah to growl once again, since said lids could not be unscrewed by a little while there was liquid inside, only opening for littles if it was empty or at most with a few drops left. While amazed at the technology behind that, she also knew what she was going to have to do.

With a weary sigh, she stuck the nipple of the bottle in her mouth. It took her a few tries, but instead of the rough couple of squirts, she got a steady flow. She hated how much she loved the formula right now, even as she was sitting in a playpen, dressed in a diaper and onesie, pre-schooler cartoons on the TV, suckling a bottle. It took her a few minutes of focusing only on nursing her bottle, before finally, she finished it off. Looking at it, there was only a few drops of a light-colored creamy substance at the bottom. Sighing with relief, Sarah sat down and waited.

It was when her doorbell dinged that she then wondered how she was going to answer the door, considering that the auto-changer was more than likely not going to let her leave the playpen. That situation resolved itself when it sprouted its legs again and skittered over to the door, opening it to reveal a surprised-looking Luke Devereaux. Sarah's ears laid flat on her head as she blushed beneath her fur, her tail trying to tuck itself down where she sat.
    "Sarah?" Luke asked in confusion.

"H-hey, Mr. Devereaux... please come in... and please shut the door behind you."

Luke nodded and did as instructed. He then listened as Sarah explained all that happened, leaving out the part about the little formula, and Luke sighed and nodded.

He walked over and, after reading over the instructions, held his thumb down on the red button on top of the auto-changer. The low humming inside came to a stop, and Sarah breathed a sigh of relief. Testing things, Sarah reached down and undid a few snaps of her onesie. The machine didn't move. She then ripped open the rest of the snaps, before looking at her boss awkwardly.

"Uhm... so about those custom diapers..." she said, lifting up enough of the onesie to show said diaper around her waist. Luke smiled softly and reached down to pick up Sarah, setting her down outside of the child prison. Luke grabbed the left most tape and, with ease that annoyed the skunk girl, gently ripped it open. Dropping the onesies, Sarah thanked him and waddled out of the living room to her bedroom, returning a couple moments later, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Thanks, Luke," she said, still feeling herself blush beneath her fur.

"It was no problem, Sarah," Luke said, holding up one of the diapers he had gotten from inside the now opened compartment of the auto-changer. He sighed before putting it back.

"Well, it would seem that HR now has enough grounds to suspend Tiffany, I'm just sorry that you had to go through that, Sarah. It must have been terrifying."

Sarah grimaced and waved a casual paw-hand. "It's not the first time I've been diapered since coming here... and unfortunately, I doubt it'll be the last..."

Luke nodded at that before grabbing the device and putting it back into its box.

Thinking for a moment, Sarah internally sighed and decided to voice her thought.

"Actually, Luke... I don't think that Tiffany was behind this..." she said. That made the Amazon man pause and look down at the skunk little-fur.

"What makes you say that?" he asked.

"Well, Tiffany, while a bit... much, has never really struck me as the 'crazy Amazon' type... uhm, no offense."

"None taken. I've seen how crazy some of those women, and even men, can get when it comes to littles and little-furs," Luke said. Sarah didn't doubt that one bit.

"Right, and all of this seems just way too deliberate and conniving for her... besides, I've only ever heard Tiffany talk about the safe-secure diapers before, and whether it was for actual babies or for littles, she was always vehemently against them, saying that they were cruel," she said, noticing a thoughtful look on Luke's face, figuring he had probably had heard similar from Tiffany over the years of her working for him as well.

"But Tiffany is the one who threw the surprise party," Luke said.

"True... but she only recently discovered when my birthday was."

Luke frowned. "Someone had to have told her..."

"And that someone is probably the one who wanted this all to happen, and maybe, somehow, added in these special diapers for good measure." Sarah said, worried that she was sounding a little too paranoid. Living as a little or a little-fur in this crazy dimension tended to do that.

"It, unfortunately, makes sense," Luke said, nodding. If there was an Amazon out there who knew how bad it could be for littles and little-furs, it was Luke Devereaux.

"What's more, after re-reading the instructions, I found an interesting piece. Apparently, for it to be turned on, the button has to be held down for a full minute. And while a little cannot turn it back off on their own, they can set it to the snooze function, where it goes into a dormant state until a set period of time determined by the one who pushes the button, or until the button is pushed again!"

"So someone had to have set the machine up!" Luke said, his hands balled into fists.

"Not just the machine. The whole surprise party was a setup!" Sarah said.

"But wait, if that's true, then why didn't they simply put laxatives in your cake?" Luke asked.

"Well, I wasn't the only one who ate the cake. Also, that trick is too widely used. At most that would have cost me a pair of underwear and some embarrassment and maybe a week or two in diapers or training pants at the office. No, stepping out the door, dressed in a diaper I couldn't take off, what could I say that wouldn't be incriminating other than I had decided to give diapers a try? I would eventually have to use it and possibly be changed into a clean one that I could take off myself later. But the second I open my door, and it's back into the secured ones for another day out, looking like I've decided to go back to them full time."

"You're right! And while that alone is not enough to get you adopted..." Luke trailed off.

"It's baiting the hook for one. And quite possibly the first step in a longer plan," Sarah said, shivering a little at the idea of how much time and effort someone put into this trap.

"So... someone at the office is expecting you to show up wearing a diaper... or call in sick," Luke said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Yeah... that means when I show up sans any additional padding, they're probably going to be pretty surprised," Sarah said with a smirk.

"So whoever it is that seems surprised to see you there is the one behind this!"

"More than likely, yes," Sarah said, "and then I'll know who to keep an eye out for."

"I know that some of the ladies of the office can be a little... forward with their ideas about how littles and little-furs should be treated, but I never would have guessed any of them could be capable of this."

"Yeah... but, some people you never truly can know completely," Sarah said.

"I hate to think like that... but you are right," Luke relented, before picking the box up and carrying it out her front door. While that was happening, Sarah quickly leaned over and reached inside and grabbed the empty bottle, snatching it and once more tossing it under her couch before Luke came back in and started to disassemble the playpen.

"Thanks again, Luke," she said, so grateful for all of his help.

"It truly was no problem on my part, Sarah. And I can promise you, when we find out who this is, I will personally keep an eye on them and, the very moment that they mess up again, they're gone." Luke promised. Sarah nodded and smiled, but felt it was hollow.

"If I am being targeted... they're likely going to try again. And considering how expensive thought out this trap was, that seems likely." Sarah felt a pit form in her stomach. Luke frowned again and nodded.

"That may be the case... but I'm involved now. If I see something like this coming, I will stamp it out," he promised.

"Of course, if you do that, they'll just be sneakier about it..." she replied.

"True... but at this point, there's already grounds for suspension, and if they do try again, then that will absolutely be grounds for dismissal," Luke pointed out, which did help to raise the skunk's spirits again, her ears perking up.

"Yeah... hopefully, it won't end up landing me in an Amazon's nursery along the way..."

"I won't let that happen," Luke said. Looking up into his eyes, Sarah could see that he meant it. She smiled a little.

"Thank you, Luke. Really... thank you for everything," she said.

Luke reached down and rested his massive hand on her shoulder, still holding her gaze.

"Always, Sarah," he said. Soon enough, he was gone, with all of the baby stuff. Letting out a deep sigh, Sarah walked over to the couch and grabbed the empty bottle. She tossed it in the kitchen trash before heading back into her bedroom... and seeing the yellow onesies bunched up on her floor. Looking into the closet, she saw the other outfits. Quietly cursing, she sighed and tossed the used onesie into the closet, unsure of what to do with any of them. A single bottle in the trash is easily overlooked. Cutesy baby clothes? Not so much. Electing to worry about it later, the skunk little-fur climbed up onto her bed and laid down, closing her eyes, physically and emotionally exhausted from the whole ordeal.

And there you have it, readers! Please feel free to leave me a comment or a review!

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Yay OMG it's back. I loved this new chapter. I had a feeling the boss would be the one to help.

Yay! Sorry for taking so long, I just found myself writing up a storm all of a sudden last night, so yay!

To be fait, it's not like Sarah had a whole lot of options, but thankfully Luke was one of them.

• Panther Cub changed the title to Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 8 10/15/2022