LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The huge load.

OK, everyone has had a huge load at least a couple of times. My question is do we have that huge load when it's soft or firm? I've had lots of big ones and sometimes it's firm and sometimes it's soft. To be honest, I like them all. Let's say I've been eating lot's of food, plenty of fiber loading and moving activity. I wear my diapers most of the time (I love a good quality disposable [like a Confidry 24/7 or an Inspire by Rearz] under a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants) and hold back from going. When I feel like the poo is coming, I just relax and let it go naturally. It usually starts with a pretty big one that holds mostly firm. It starts slow as the poo slides out for about 10 to 15 seconds. Then I get a mighty surge of another huge poo spreads up my butt and around my privates. I've had some supper monstrous loads and I have to say, most of them start at firm and then become semi-soft to finally just soft. I've had most of them just like that but I have had just firm ones or just soft ones. Anyone have huge loads like I have? For me, having that huge load is mostly half firm and half soft. Is everyone like me?

• Like 2

Mine are usually small. When I have a large one, it has a very big chance of being mushy or downright sloppy. It’s not unheard of for me to have them start out firm and end soft. I may have had a couple that were completely firm, but none that I can recall.

When and if I have a monster load, it's that semi-soft oatmeal kind of consistency.  There's a weight to it, but it's very squishy/movable and  would be the most dangerous blow-out kind.  Like you said, it always seems to start in the back, filling as high as it can go before changing directions and filling the entire front as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My loads always start out like a firm anaconda and then get the soft mushy splat at the end with the extra loud juicy fart, and like diaperjack101 said it spreads all over and into my private area and causes a medium to super orgasm. The poops that make your knees weak are the best. Those are the ones I look forward to after a long day at work. Then just hop in the car and squish it down real good and enjoy my drive home (potholes in the city are fabulous). I will get home and my wife may be asleep, but she will wake up for some good diaper play and a hot shower with me. I have to admit having a huge load in my diaper or pullup, the fun just never fades.

• Like 2

I just had a HUGE load in my diaper that reached all the way up the back and covered the front, and when sitting down, starting leaking out the tall leg holes. I was in a DC Amor diaper. I obviously had food poisoning of some sort. I had to make sure to take the diaper off in the shower to make sure it didn't leak all over my place. I am now in a fresh Rearz Alpaca with lots of baby powder and feeling better.

Got up this morning in a wet Abena M4, and now I have been blessed with a huge firm load (squishy since I am sitting here) that I will enjoy for about two hours before cleaning up and changing into a Wellness Original diaper for work.  All accomplished before my wife wakes up.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a teen and I admit I eat a lot. If its not healthy its junk food and plenty. I also eat very healthy and have huge solid poops. I very rarely have small poops. Sometimes me and my bf will be walking in the park and I'll stop for a minute and lean on a bench and fill my diaper. He usually places his hand on my butt as I fill my diaper. I love them solid ones though very satisfying and fun afterwards for play time and shower with my bf. My bf is here with me reading this as I write and hes kissing me on the neck. He must have pooped his diaper. I will let you know how everything comes out lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 10:48 AM, amorfraldaJR said:

I'm a teen and I admit I eat a lot. If its not healthy its junk food and plenty. I also eat very healthy and have huge solid poops. I very rarely have small poops. Sometimes me and my bf will be walking in the park and I'll stop for a minute and lean on a bench and fill my diaper. He usually places his hand on my butt as I fill my diaper. I love them solid ones though very satisfying and fun afterwards for play time and shower with my bf. My bf is here with me reading this as I write and hes kissing me on the neck. He must have pooped his diaper. I will let you know how everything comes out lol.

Baby I love you ! You are a chip off the old block for sure !!

• Like 1

I used to have huge loads all the time when I was little. At the time I didn't like it, but looking back I loved it a lot. Premierly because I didn't want to spend time on the potty. I was way too busy being a happy little boy.? I always got the feeling I was being naughty whenever I would l let a huge load drop into my diaper.? I guess I always liked how the poo-poo would come out uncontrollably, even though at the time I didn't want to admit it, to myself and others. I guess I was an ABDL when I was younger and just didn't discover it until way later.? I love poopies at all consistencies.???????♥️???

• 3 weeks later...

I remember a couple of years ago I was out food shopping and wearing an abena m4. I needed a poo quite badly but I had no idea how big it would be. I don't poo in my nappy very often and only really use them if I need a wee but on the spur of the moment I decided to go in my nappy.

As soon as I started pushing I could tell that it was going to be massive. When I had finished I couldn't walk properly such was the load in the back of my nappy. The load was very noticeable and it did smell quite bad, a few people gave me funny looks as I walked or rather waddled towards to toilets to get changed. 

I used the disabled toilet so that I could change properly and could clean up without being distributed. I pulled down my trousers and undid the tapes on my nappy. What greeted me was the biggest poo id ever seen in my life. My bottom was completely caked in and some had even got on my penis. The cleanup must of taken the best part of half an hour. Although I'd done this deliberately I still felt really embarrassed and was struggling not to cry. I'd found the incident really traumatic for some reason even though its something I'd done before and have done since. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Like most of my poos, I had one today, this one was unbelievable. Yeah, I had the regular "fiber loading" I had been doing and I'd been sitting for a couple of hours. I've been wanting to poo but I just didn't have one. The urgency came and lost. Several times. Once I had a pretty good "lightly" push and only a small poo spread out.  But for another hour or so, this one was going to be a gigantic. By this evening, I just had to let it go. The urgency became so fucking strong. I finally laid back, put my knees up and completely relaxed myself. Within about 5 minutes, I had a very slow, warm, monstrous turd that was extremely thick. My ass hurt. I just couldn't stop it. It spread up around my nuts and kept coming up around my dick. Jesus, it just kept going and going. My diapers began to grow as that load continued to spread. It must have done at least 20 seconds. I've had some big ones but today, this one was one of the biggest poo I've ever had. I wear my diapers almost every day. And I love them. Big to small, I love them. But today, I think I might be one of most massive load I've ever had. Poogasm? You got it!