LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you poo while sitting ?

We always poo while wearing our diapers. At least most of us. Easy question there. But I'm wondering if we wear while still sitting. Of course,  lots of us have favorite positions. Some of them like to stand up. Others for walking (yea, can be tricky) or even kneeling while squatting. But the question of sitting can be complicated. Do we have semi-firms poo and to really push  or strain? While still sitting? What about semi-soft poo and spread every where? If we actually get that load so firm and enormous, how do we get that with such difficult and painful straining? Well, to tell you the truth, it's always easy when I sit back a bit, maybe with my knees up a little. It doesn't hurt to use plenty of "fiber loading", like psyllium husk (like Metamucil). But I do love pooping my diapers. And I really love when the poo slides up around my nuts. I'd like to hear what others suggest for pooping while sitting.

• Like 2

I expect if you had one of those super loose movements that we have all had at one time or another, the kind where you have been clenching, hoping to make the dash to the toilet before you lose the battle and everything comes rushing out, that would probably be easy if you were sitting.  Those kind don't stop for anything!  Otherwise I would think the weight of your body would hold it in and prevent a log or even semi loose stool from coming out in your diaper or even pants if you were fully sitting on your butt, no raised cheeks.

i had tried sitting in the past, but it always seemed to require straining. Currently, i only poop while squatting in front of my Husband. The squatting position is surprising comfortable and straining is never needed.

• 4 weeks later...

To be very honest sitting is a fun way to get off if you wear diapers for their sexual appeal. I have been experimenting with timing for about a month or so. I work nights and am not as regular as my wife but have been getting it down to a certain hour. I love pooping while I am driving and just feeling the poop assemble around my nuts and penis is so arousing. I dress as a female and I do the tuck in my diaper so in reality

I am pooping all over my penis and nuts and sitting is fun and I never strain. Then hitting bumps in the road makes it more fun to mash up and spread. I hit the submit reply in the middle of my post and had to break up my post in two parts. I blame it on my long nails lol thank you all.