LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Passing This Lifestyle On To Our Kids

I was wondering if any of we that have kids have discovered that the kids were into this too. I don't think any of my three (now all grown) are. My youngest daughter came close. I caught her squatting behind a chair pooping in her pants when she was 5. I could see it was too late to stop her, so I backed out of the room. When she came back into the living, I ignored the obvious odor and let her stay in her poopy undies. She became more uncomfortable with her situation as the minutes went by and at just about the time I was starting to get worried about her getting an infection, she came to me and said, "daddy I had a accident in my panties" Then we had a short daddy/daughter talk. The first thing I did was to tell her I knew she had done it on purpose because I saw her, and told her I was not mad at her, so she could tell me why she did it. She was still hesitant, but she finally said she just wanted to see what it was like when she was a little baby(sound familiar?). I again told her that I was not mad at her and she wasn't going to be punished. Then, while I was changing her, I told her that she could wear diapers and be a baby for a while if she wanted, but I'd rather she was a big girl. She said she didn't want to wear diapers, and she knew what it felt like, so she wanted to be a big girl too.. As far as I know, she never did. I often wonder, if my mom had treated me the same way, instead od spanking me,would I be like I am today. Is this the correct way for a parent to handle this if they find out that their child wants to be in diapers?

I was wondering if any of we that have kids have discovered that the kids were into this too. I don't think any of my three (now all grown) are. My youngest daughter came close. I caught her squatting behind a chair pooping in her pants when she was 5. I could see it was too late to stop her, so I backed out of the room. When she came back into the living, I ignored the obvious odor and let her stay in her poopy undies. She became more uncomfortable with her situation as the minutes went by and at just about the time I was starting to get worried about her getting an infection, she came to me and said, "daddy I had a accident in my panties" Then we had a short daddy/daughter talk. The first thing I did was to tell her I knew she had done it on purpose because I saw her, and told her I was not mad at her, so she could tell me why she did it. She was still hesitant, but she finally said she just wanted to see what it was like when she was a little baby(sound familiar?). I again told her that I was not mad at her and she wasn't going to be punished. Then, while I was changing her, I told her that she could wear diapers and be a baby for a while if she wanted, but I'd rather she was a big girl. She said she didn't want to wear diapers, and she knew what it felt like, so she wanted to be a big girl too.. As far as I know, she never did. I often wonder, if my mom had treated me the same way, instead od spanking me,would I be like I am today. Is this the correct way for a parent to handle this if they find out that their child wants to be in diapers?

When I first saw the title of this thread, I was uncomfortable and didn’t intend on reading it. I’m always uncomfortable when someone mentions their kids within these threads. This particular post though, after thinking about it for a few minutes, and then reading ... it made me realize (in part) why I don’t ever want to have kids of my own. I never really knew why before … I reasoned that it was because kids are always THERE, and you have to be a mom first before anything else … at least that is what I would want to do if I had them. Making commitments like that … it is a forever-no-takeies-back kind of thing. All or Nothing.

With that said, now I have another reason … projecting adult feelings onto their actions. You, Mr. pottypants, are a very grown man with very grown thoughts … with the ability to reason and place meanings to your actions. But, these meanings came later. Your personal reasons for liking diapers as an adult are very different from the kinds of reasons for the actions taken by kids. The reason you do things now (even if they are the same sorts of actions like wetting/messing in your pants) are very different reasons from when you did them as a kid.

Ever hear that you start doing something for one reason and continue to do it for another reason? This is a perfect example. The actions of messing in your pants might be the same, but kids don’t do them for specific reasons. They do them without knowing why … but, as an adult, your thoughts come first and then you act on those thoughts. Kids act first … meaningful ‘thinking’ comes much later.

You handled the situation well, except you projected your “reasons” for her actions on to her as if you could read her mind. She couldn’t even read her own mind at that time. You put your meanings on to her actions and she had no choice but to accept your “definition” for what she did … since she herself probably didn’t know why. Her voicing that she wanted to know what it felt like to be a baby was an assumption on her part … not a well-thought out conclusion. You can not rely on children to come up with correct answers for the “why did you do that?” question. Many adults can’t either.

I’m not on a high horse; I’ve never had riding lessons, and horses kind of scare me a little. I’m just trying to put words to my feelings, and can only hope they make some sense.

Cheers.

I think that you handled the situation brilliantly. I am actually taking notes. Just kidding :D. I do have a slight disagreement with runaway (nothing personal runaway). Kids do often think and process their actions much like adults. Case in point, remember all the planning that went into swiping a few cookies from the cookie jar? I think that since your daughter told you that she wanted to see what it felt like then that gave you a little peek into her mind. Again, I think that you handled the situation perfectly, your kids will thank you when they get older. So many parents 'project' their own personal opinions on their kids, creating little clones of themselves.

I do not have children of my own yet, and hopefully in the near future have at least one child. I am a future educator, I have taught preschool for 7 years. I also, have been babysitting since I was 13 (I'm 33 now...gosh I'm getting old).... anyways.... I agree with what Runaway said, children do things without knowing why they did them. Even us as adult still do things and wonder why we did it in the first place.... Did you not play house growing up as a child? I know I most certainly did, and I always wanted to be the baby... go figure... but back then I had no idea why, or what it would lead to in my adult life. I'm not saying that every child who does play the baby role while playing imaginary house will grow up to be an adult baby.... what I'm saying is, its us adults who will influence what our children will be like as adults.....

My father made the same mistake as did pottypants... making me stay in my underwear when i was about 4 from an accident... looking back on it now, with my experiences... i would NEVER do that to my child. Not to mention would I EVER mention to them that they are acting like a baby or even suggest putting them back in diapers.... I know for alot of us, that is why they like diapers today because they were punished with them growing up.... I know my fiance was..... I would never do that to my children.

No one is going to be the best, and perfect parent, but there are things that can be done to help prevent mistakes that our parents made on us. Do I personally want my child to grow up to be an AB or a DL, not really. I'm not saying being one is a bad thing, but I know what it was like to struggle with accepting this as part of who I am, and I don't wish that on anyone to go through what I went through. I would never force my fetish on my children, or hope that they would grow up to be like me as far as the ABDL goes. I don't think that is right......with that said.... I know I will never mention about being a baby or about being put back in diapers when my children are at a very impressionable age. If my child has an accident, so they have one.... you change them, you move on... its not that big of a deal, but if you make it out to be one, then thats when the child thinks its a big deal, and it could influence them in a way that you may not want it to....

Not to many people know this, but when I was in 2nd grade I had a teacher that called us babies all the time. She even threatened us about diapering us if we could not act like big kids. We say that to our children, but do they really know what a big kid is? or what a big kid is suppose to act like? That is our job is to guide and direct them into acting and being a big kid but giving them responsibility, structure, and consequences (on reasonable things, not like having an accident).... My teacher even said she had a cabinet full of diapers, bottles, and pacis. I often wonder who else in that classroom of mine became and ABDL like myself. I'm sure that has some things to do with the way that I am today. Is it right, not at all. Was the teacher an ABDL? Its possible... its possible her parents did the say thing to her.... does that mean its right? Not at all...and it certainly doesn't mean we should pass it on as well.

I have often thought about getting married and having childern. Then I have to think about my fetish and bringing someone else into it (that is, if they are not into it already). I know I am not ready for marrige now, but if not now when will I be. I have tried to give this up, but I always find myself back in it. I know I don't want to give this up, but I wonder if I will ever be able to find a partner who is willing to accept it. I am getting older, to some of you I may not seem that old (please don't take offense to that comment, after all we are only as old as we feel inside) but to have and start raising kids I know I should probably start soon. I have been told I look and act younger than I am, and in this fetish that may not seem like such a bad thing. I worry about my future with this alot but I guess I'm kind of a worry-wort anyway.

If I was younger and I had been given the chance to wear diapers, I would have jumped all over the opportunity. But in hindsight I'm glad I was not given the chance, as then all of my family members would know about my passion for diapers today.

If I was younger and I had been given the chance to wear diapers, I would have jumped all over the opportunity. But in hindsight I'm glad I was not given the chance, as then all of my family members would know about my passion for diapers today.

Lol, I was kind of given the option when I was four and my mom and step-dad were getting married and I was staying most of the night with my uncle and cousins in their hotel room. My youngest cousin is a year younger than I am, so she was still in diapers for night time and sometimes day time. I remember that when it was time for bed, I knew that they had diapers so I made a big fit that I didn't get one to sleep in (I usually slept in pullups and stayed dry almost all the time). Then I remember walking to my parents room (we were all in a hotel, just different rooms) after waking up and feeling the diaper between my legs and I didn't even know it was put on me. So I must have cried myself to sleep and then my uncle or aunt diapered me in my sleep since I wet the bed on very rare occasion, which I did not.

Well, taking that diaper to my parents hotel room led me to want to sleep in it again for the rest of that night. And since I didn't use it that night either, I wanted to wear it the night after that too, and the wish was granted. And out of all the adults who heard me ask for them and throw a fit because I couldn't have them, not a single one suspected that I liked them for these reasons. In all technical terms, being that young, it kind of makes sense to have an attachment to them. It's when that attachment goes past the age of five when questions arrise.

Infact I remember a few years back when I was thirteen or something, my mom found a diaper from my stash and it was one of the ones that I bought from the store so it was my size, bigger than that of a baby's. She questioned it and then I distinctly remember her saying "We're not going though this again are we?". And that's the last I heard that phrase, but a year later when my dad found a number I hid in my room for ordering them to the house, they got susspicious and I feigned bedwetting stories and they fell for it. But a quick search in my mom's history on her internet revealed DPF.com. Yea, we all remember that site in all it's glory, sadly it sits in a grave..sniff...sniff... Anyway, one of the questions I was asked when they logged on there was if I 'liked diapers' and I naturally said 'no' with a puzzled tone. Which I acted pretty well, if I do say. They fell for that, and all is well still and they still don't know, eventhough I live on my own about ten minutes away from my parents able to wear whenever I want.

I all goes to show that the meere thought of 'liking' diapers to adults when you're young or even a little older doesn't even enter their mind because they have never been introduced the 'liking' of diapers. Which is why when we wear in public and some people find out, they assume that we're either weird like the bums on the street licking random car windows, lost a bet as most teenagers will believe, or have a need for them which most people will choose to believe since it is the only answer that covers all the evidence.

If given the chance to wear at any time in my life, I'd accept and I would have never regretted it.

Not to many people know this, but when I was in 2nd grade I had a teacher that called us babies all the time. She even threatened us about diapering us if we could not act like big kids. My teacher even said she had a cabinet full of diapers, bottles, and pacis.

And she was allowed to remain as a teacher? Talk about an evil woman child abuser! When I talk about child abuser, I mean mentally, not physically! Second grade and threatining kids with diapers and calling them babies? This is a point in their lives when they are learning and need guidence, not abuse! If my kid came home and told me this was going on in his or her class, I would be calling the school board immediatly!

I do not have children of my own yet, and hopefully in the near future have at least one child. I am a future educator, I have taught preschool for 7 years. I also, have been babysitting since I was 13 (I'm 33 now...gosh I'm getting old).... anyways.... I agree with what Runaway said, children do things without knowing why they did them. Even us as adult still do things and wonder why we did it in the first place....

And having been one of those kids who did some REALLY stupid stuff that could have gotten me killed (or worse), there's always that very simple reason for doing things that makes perfect sense in a child's (and many adults') mind: Because I wanted to.

Let's face it, the question of "why?" can be asked ad infinitum. Any parent of a four- or five-year-old (or even anybody who's interacted with one for more than an hour) has seen proof of that.

Kid: Why do you have to go to work?

You: Because I need to make money.

Kid: Why?

You: Because you need money to buy food and clothes and pay rent and stuff.

You: Because that's the way the economy works.

You: Uh... Because... Uh... Because that's the way society is set up.

You: That's just the way it is.

You: It just IS. There ain't no "why".

And replace that with any other kid question like why is the sky blue or the grass green.

Like, just try asking anyone, kid or not, why they like some particular food or color or tv show. Can you honestly answer "why" you like something? Sometimes, for kids and adults, "Because I just like it" or "Because I want(ed) to" are the only answers there are. There is no "why".

--Floaty

Like, just try asking anyone, kid or not, why they like some particular food or color or tv show. Can you honestly answer "why" you like something? Sometimes, for kids and adults, "Because I just like it" or "Because I want(ed) to" are the only answers there are. There is no "why".

--Floaty

Yeah, there is a real answer to the "why" we like things... but it is technical, biological, and just plain boring to read about; unless you enjoy reading about neurotransmitters and nerve cells, and chemical interactions between the two nervous systems.

And she was allowed to remain as a teacher? Talk about an evil woman child abuser! When I talk about child abuser, I mean mentally, not physically! Second grade and threatining kids with diapers and calling them babies? This is a point in their lives when they are learning and need guidence, not abuse! If my kid came home and told me this was going on in his or her class, I would be calling the school board immediatly!

Rusty, I agree with you.... today it would of happened, but unfortunatly I was born in 1973, so It was probably early 80s when this happened, back then they didnt have kids rights as they do today. And as a child I probably didn't say anything cause I was a quiet kid, not to mention I probably didn't really realize this was wrong. However, its still very impressionable even at my age of 33. I would hope that we teach our children that these things are not right, and that our children can come to us, and inform us of things that are being done to them that isn't right.

There was a music teacher in the primary grades when I was in school, who would actually do this. He actually had a cabinet in his room that was filled with baby stuff and a box of pampers in the room that he would threaten kids with when they were bad. He used to play a song on the piano when the kids were bad that was something like "Goo goo gaa gaa Kindercare" or something like that. I remember him doing that and me thinking it didn't sound too bad when he would say stuff in a baby talk voice like, "Oh the little baby - let me put your Pampers on." In fact, I remember getting what I now realize were my first erections during these displays.

Several years later, just a few years ago the same individual was arrested for lewd conduct in a public restroom. Looking back, the teacher was very creepy. BTW, this was in the early 80s.

Some teachers can be really creepy! I was lucky not to have too many of them. I had a history teacher in 7th grade who was in his mid 20's and a real butt head! He hated me and I hated him! Many years later I ran into him when I was about half a foot taller and 50 pounds heavier than him and man, did his attitude change! I was cordall towards him but I guess he realized that someday the puny kids he taught in 7th grade could beat the crap out of him if they wanted to!

When I was in kindergarden the teacher was an elderly woman (1963) and the most I heard her say was to 2 boys who must have pooped in their pants in school. We were all sitting on the floor while she was reading a story to us and suddenly she looked at those 2 boys and said, "You smell stinky and need to have your mother's check your pants when you get home!" Both boys snickered and every one was looking at them. No mention was made about diapers, them being babies, ect. Back then there were some good teachers, even the kindergarden ones who probably expected some of the kids in their class to have accidents now and then.