LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An intelligent college girl attempts self-hypnosis to try and alleviate her stress, wth a bit of small ABDL twist...

Come on… come on… just say it already! The young woman chastised herself as she stared at her reflection in the mirror, an act she had been doing for the last ten minutes as she desperately tried to force herself to say the “magic words” that would free her from her worry, if only for a little bit.

Abigail, or Abby for short, was a straight A student, graduating with honors as valedictorian, currently attending college on a scholarship. However, you wouldn’t know it by her current attire, dressed in a baby blue onesie with a ruffled skirt around the waist that did absolutely nothing to hide the pronounced bulk of the diaper she was wearing underneath it all. Her long brown hair had been done up into pigtails and a pacifier dangled on a string from her neck, completing the look of an overgrown toddler rather than the intelligent young woman she really was.

All of which had been Abby’s goal all along. For while she was very smart, she also tended to become a neurotic mess when stressed, which was becoming more and more frequent as she got older. By total accident while scrolling online, Abby had discovered the world of Adult Babies and had latched onto the idea of regressing to a simpler time, one when she didn’t have to worry about essays, or dissertations, or any of the stresses of her adult life, if even for a short time. However, while this method had done wonders to elevate her stress levels, there was still always this nagging worry in the back of her mind that had sullied the experience for her and made her longe for the true Adult Baby experience.

Like she always did when she encountered a problem needing to be solved, Abby had thrown herself into research, eventually finding a potential solution to this issue: hypnosis. Despite the more fantastical fabrications of hypnosis in media, there still was a factual basis in mentally training oneself into a more desirable state fully within their control, one which Abby fully intended to use to her advantage, commissioning for herself a hypnosis tape that would finally let her live out her dreams to the fullest.

The wait had been truly agonizing, but eventually the tape had arrived. Abby had made sure to commit the instructions to memory, listening to the tape every night for a week before she had finally worked up the courage to attempt a trial run. Diapering herself up, Abby had stood infront of her mirror for almost an hour before she had finally been able to mutter the trigger phrase:

“It’s Baby Time… It’s Baby Time… It’s Baby Time.” That was it, three times like in the movie Beetlejuice, and everything had changed. Like magic, Abby had fallen onto her padded rear as her mind regressed back to a more infantile mindset like she had always wanted. For the next hour Abby had been in heaven as she crawled around her apartment, played with toys and even used her diaper without a care in the world. All her memories and mental capacities were still present, just taking a short backseat to the more babyish mindset and once the hour had been up Abby had immediately reverted back to her old self with full memories of her time spent as a carefree baby, happier than she could ever remember feeling and eager to do it again the following week.

This was actually her third time trying this, and still her nerves betrayed her as she continued to second guess her preparations. She had made sure to install childproof locks onto all the cupboards and drawers, triple checked that anything dangerous was well out of her reach, and had even gone as far to buy and set up an adult sized playpen that took up a large chunk of her apartment, ensuring that she had a safe area to play in. Sitting in that very playpen, she glared at the mirror on her living room table as she tried to will herself to take that last step once more.

Taking a deep breath, she did her best to push everything else out of her mind as she worked her mouth. “It’s Baby Time…” That’s once. “It’s… Baby Time…” That’s twice, come on, Abby! You’re almost there! “It’s… Baby… Time!”

Like flicking a switch, Abby’s eyes lost some of their intelligence as the hypnosis worked its magic, drool beginning to drip down her chin as her mouth babbled away unintelligently. The regressed Abby wasted little time in getting on her hands and knees and crawling across the padded floor of her playpen, her poofy behind wiggling behind her as she inched closer and closer towards her toys scattered around her. Suddenly, Abby stopped, as she realized that something was missing, but her infantile mind was having trouble grasping just what that was.

Your pacifier!  Came a voice from the back of Abby’s mind. Your pacifier!

Hearing this voice, Abby looked around for a moment before glancing down and spotting her pacifier dangling from around her neck, giggling and cooing as she grabbed it and popped it into her mouth, suckling away at it like it was the most normal and natural thing in the world. With her Paci now located, Abby continued her journey over to her toys, grabbing a few lettered blocks and beginning to stack them up one after the other. Occasionally, usually by accident, she would manage to form a simple word from the blocks, but she was far more focused on simply stacking them up and knocking them back down again, giggling to herself every time like it was the funniest thing in the world to her.

Once the blocks finally became boring, Abby switched to the stacking rings, and then to just cuddling her stuffed Build-A-Bear as she rolled around on her back, giggling and cooing ever more as she waved the stuffed animal over her head. In the middle of all this, the urge to relieve herself briefly made itself known, but Abby barely registered the sensation before it transitioned into the new sensation of her diaper growing warm beneath her as she freely wet herself. Life for the moment was just one happy moment after another for Abby, and she was enjoying every moment of it as a week’s worth of stress and worry just melted away.

About forty or so minutes into her Baby Time, however, there was a knock at the door. Abby was far too engrossed in her play to even notice it, not even when the lock turned and the door began to open.

“Abby? You here?” Erica called out as she stepped into Abby’s apartment. She knew it was rude to just waltz into her best friend’s apartment like this, but Abby had trusted her with a key to her place for this very reason, so when she had been unable to reach Abby after multiple attempts she had decided to check for herself. As she closed the door behind her, her eyes were immediately drawn to the colourful playpen in the middle of the room. “Huh, what’s that doing he–“ Erica’s eyes went wide upon seeing who it was occupying the oversized playpen, running over and peering inside. “A–Abby!?”

Hearing her name, Abby stopped playing for a moment as she looked up at the strange woman towering over her. A spark of recognition flashed in her eyes upon seeing the familiar woman, babbling out “Recra!” as she made to reach out for the woman. Finally, someone new to play with her.

Erica was at complete loss for words as she took in the sight of her best friend since childhood dressed like an oversized infant and playing with toys in a massive playpen. “… Haha, you really got me, Abby. Good one…” Erica replied, expecting Abby to snap back to normal now that the “joke” had played itself out, but Abby did none of that, continuing to babble and coo at her friend. “I’m serious, Abby, enough is enou–“

Erica froze as she watched a strange look come over Abby’s face for a moment before the regressed girl began to grunt and push, her face turning bright red as she took on a look that Erica had seen many times from babysitting her infant nieces and nephews. “Abby, you’re not going to–“

Her answer came in a loud release of gas from Abby’s bottom before the diaper, which Erica had only just now noticed, beneath her onesie began to balloon outward as it began to fill up. If there was any doubt in Erica’s mind what she had just witnessed, it was instantly dispelled by the telltale odor of a very messy diaper that wafted up to her nose. 

Stepping back, Erica just stared as Abby just continued to play, not caring in the slightest that she had just messed herself right before her best friend’s shocked eyes. Worry began to fill Erica’s mind as she desperately tried to make sense of this strange and outlandish scenario she had suddenly found herself in. Had Abby finally snapped under the pressure? Should she call someone? What should she do? 

Breathing for a moment, Erica did her best to try and rationalize the situation. This whole set up with the playpen, onesie, and even the diaper seemed much too planned out for a sudden bout of madness, and a glance around the apartment revealed that childproof locks had been set up ahead of time, revealing a hint of premeditation and forethought involved. Stepping into the kitchen, Erica quickly noticed an empty bottle sitting on the counter, a note pinned beneath it. Picking up the note, she recognized Abby’s meticulous handwriting as she read.

To whoever reads this, this must mean that you’ve found out about my little secret. Please, don’t panic, the method I used to do this is only temporary and will automatically undo itself after an hour has passed. If you must get an explanation now, all you have to do is say “It’s Grown Up Time” three times and I’ll immediately revert back to normal. 

I know you must have a million questions right now, and I don’t blame you, and I will explain as to the best of my abilities why I have done this, but the short version is that this to me is a form of relaxation and/or therapy to me, a way to help relieve the stresses of daily life. Please, I beg you not to judge me too hard for this, and I’m sure we can work out some kind of understanding between us eventually.        

Signed, Abigail.

P.S. If it’s not too much trouble, could you perhaps give me a change while you’re here? Pretty please? I’ll probably need one before the time is up.

“Typical Abby…” Erica chuckled to herself upon reading the note. While she did have many questions, she was relieved that Abby had found a means of relaxing and distressing that suited her, often telling the overachiever that she was for too high strung for her own good. Judging by the blissful state she had seen her in just moments before, this method seemed to be working too, and Erica felt bad about ending it prematurely right now. “She did say it would end in an hour, so I have some time…” 

Smiling, Erica walked back over to the playpen and peered inside again, gazing down at Abby as the diapered girl continued to play without a care in the world, even while wearing a very messy diaper. “She did ask nicely, so what kind of friend would I be if I wasn’t willing to help?” Leaning down, Erica ticked Abby’s belly, resulting in a cacophony of laughter to spill forth from the regressed Abby. “Does Abby want her diapee changed? Would she like that?”

Only getting more giggles in response, Erica quickly spotted a diaper bag sitting nearby. Picking it up, she carefully stepped into the playpen and couched down over the oblivious Abby. Well versed in the ways of changing diapers, Erica carefully unsnapped the buttons on Abby’s onesie, awning at the adorable prints scattered across her diaper even in its used state. Undoing the tapes, Erica braced herself as she opened up the diaper and the smell of the fresh mess wafted into the air, quickly pulling the diaper out from under Abby and rolling it into a ball to be thrown away in a bit. Pulling out a container of wipes from the back, Erica went to work on cleaning Abby’s bottom, the could wipe prompting Abby to coo even more as it tickled her skin.

One quick application of baby oil and powder later, and Erica unfolded a fresh diaper to slide under Abby’s bottom and tape her securely into to. During the whole ordeal, Erica couldn’t help but think on how surreal this whole thing was as she changed her genius friend into a clean diaper. Still, Erica had always been a mothering type, and seeing Abby in such a way was bringing out her maternal side in full force. “There, all comfy and safe in your new diapeee! Does the baby like that?”

“Wike! Wike!” Abby babbled happily from behind her pacifier. 

“Now, you stay right here while I go get you a reward…” Picking up the used diaper, Erica stepped into the kitchen and disposed of it into the trash bin. After washing her hands, she scooped up the baby bottle still sitting on the counter and filled it up with milk from the fridge. A few seconds in the microwave, and Erica returned to Abby with a warm bottle of milk in her hand. “Bottle time!” She declared as she stepped back into the playpen and sat down. Pulling her regressed friend over to her and positioning her so she was seated comfortably in her lap, Erica popped the pacifier free from Abby’s mouth. The regressed young woman looked on the verge of tears at the loss of their beloved Paci, but it was quickly forgotten as the nib of a bottle replaced it, their suckling now earning them warm milk in return.

“You know, I don’t know if you can understand me right now, Abby…” Erica began to say as she continued to bottle feed her friend, “… but I’m really enjoying this new side of you, and I wouldn’t mind getting a chance to help you experience this again. What do you say, would you like it if I became your new ‘Mommy’ for a bit?”

As her belly filled with warm milk, Abby’s regressed mind seemed to register the word “Mommy”, sighing happily as she shifted closer into Erica’s lap. 

The new caregiver just smiled as she continued to feed her best friend, hoping that this wouldn’t be the last time she would get the chance to do so.

• Like 19

It was pretty cool seeing a consensual hypnosis story. Not sure I'd want to do full regression espicialy this young but I like the idea of my partner being able to make me have "accidents" on command ???

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...