LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am back in a Tena Ultra.

No booster.  No plastic pants.  And I have a problem keeping this specific brand/model up because despite being the correct size, these do not reach over my hips.

I am ready for the evening and bed in a Little Kings diaper, dry for now. Even if I wet a little, I certainly won't change with just a small wetting, I'll just go to bed slightly wet.

update: I couldn't sleep. up early even for me, but very wet and now messy, my Little Kings diaper should be renamed Big Poopie diapee.

After 14 hours, I changed ou t of the BabyDoll I was in all night into a Petite BabyDoll; the same without an insert, which I was in for 9 hours and 2 hours ago, I chaged back into the usual BabyDoll, which I have already wet twice. Both of the previous BabyDolls were pretty wet but not heavily

And tonight a Red Bearon.

4 hours ago, Moochie said:

I'll just go to bed slightly wet.

And that's me nearly every night.   If I'm not going to bed slightly wet it's because I'm not wearing a diaper at all (which is rare). 

Currently in a Tranquility Slimline I’ve had on since 8 am Sunday, that’s wet and a little messy. I’m getting ready to change, I don’t know what I want to wear at the moment. I’m finally running low on Tranquility, so I’ll try to save those for when I feel the need to be padded in public. 

Currently wearing a wet and messy Rearz Critter Caboose diaper and it feels amazing.  Just sitting here surfing DD and watching TV in just my diaper. 

Back to the hotel. Nothing ATM. Got my emergency supplies on standby. Got my package of Bunny Hops earlier in the evening. Might check it out this morning at bedtime. 

My morning NS white MegaMax is providing me with intense pleasure from wetting during the night and messing after I got up, double the pleasure, duel squishies.

Another wet and messy diaper today,  a Rearz Daydreamer diaper.  Feels super good right now. I've been in it several hours and it still has a long way to go before it's wet enough to change

A really soaked and messy ABU Classico V2 diaper this morning. I'm sitting on a changing mat because I am leaking, just too wet this morning.

A verrrry wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants. Yesterday I got a delivery of Aww So Cute diapers, so after I clean up that is what I will be wearing for the day. No more poopy diapers during the day, but I'll be wet for sure.

Cloth backed Prevail for the moment.  Later I will change into a cloth backed Attends with a plastic backed Attends over it, double diapered.  Both are low end but especially the plastic backed Attends.

After a long bubble bath, from which I still smell like the BabyDoll Bubble Bath, I have been in a BabyDoll diaper with a rather thick insert. 3 rubber panties and a pearl colored babydoll. I have not wet yet and will not be in bed until I do. Doll Andrea and Dolly Lisa cannot wait until I am in bed with them

Since late afternoon; 5:20 PM,  because I will be in it for over 14 hours, a Frnech Babydoll

I have already wet it at least once and it is about 7:15 PM and I will not change until 9 AM tomorrow morning

Little Paws tonight.

On 5/4/2024 at 4:19 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

In a PeekABU right now. 

I might have set a personal duration record in that Peekabu - Worn from about 12:30PM yesterday until 8AM this morning.  Was quite ripe when I took it off.  And yet still not full to capacity!