LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

At work. ?

I had a Member’s Mark large on earlier. Actually rare that I put one on, just to poop in. Wasn’t a bad mess. Had to shower for work anyway, might as well. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Clarification

This morning my NS Air Supreme diaper is wet and messy. Hot coffee and a warm, wet, squishy diaper, it doesn't get much better. I prefer plastic back diapers but like some variety, The cloth back diapers are pillowy soft but when wet they sag quite a bit and can literally slide of my hips from the weight after wetting several times. To prevent the sagging I wear plastic pants with cloth back disposable diapers but I don't have them on right now because I am sitting here enjoying the warm squish.

Got home from work and had to pee, so I put on a Tye Dye MegaMax diaper and peed in it. Had my breakfast,  fed the dog, cleaned up the dog poo in the yard. Now I'm checking out DD and having a beer ? before I go to bed. 

I’m wearing an absolutely soaked white (actually more yellow) Megamax diaper that I’ve peed in 4 times while drinking my morning coffee (so there’s going to be a 5th pee in it which I’m not sure it can take). Actually it seems a little wetter than when I went to sleep so I think I might have peed in my sleep.  But in any event I’ll wet it one more time before I hop in the shower and put on another one for work. 
I’ll let you know if it leaks 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m wearing an absolutely soaked white (actually more yellow) Megamax diaper that I’ve peed in 4 times while drinking my morning coffee (so there’s going to be a 5th pee in it which I’m not sure it can take). Actually it seems a little wetter than when I went to sleep so I think I might have peed in my sleep.  But in any event I’ll wet it one more time before I hop in the shower and put on another one for work. 
I’ll let you know if it leaks 

I hope Mommy comes in REALLY soon to change that wet Diapee little guy!??☺️♥️??

• Like 1

A BabyDoll that I have been in since 10 PM last night, itis now about 4PM and I will change  out of it into a fresh one. Under my rubber French diaper, I am just about totally dry so I do not feel the wet at all except in a very small area in front

Update to my earlier post, my diaper did leak! I began peeing myself while pouring myself a second cup of coffee and within seconds of starting to pee my diaper began leaking, a trickle at first but a few seconds later and pee was streaming down my legs and then about halfway through peeing I got a sudden urge to poop so I squatted down and gave a quick little push and a big, firm log of poop began to snake it’s way out of my butt and into the seat of my diaper. By the time the last of it dropped into my diaper I collapsed into the mass of poop I had just deposited into the seat of my diaper and touched down with a splash into the lake of pee that I had managed to create and just lay there for a few minutes reveling in the sensations my soggy, poopy diaper was giving me. Then my mommy pointed out the time and reminded me that I had to get in the shower and get cleaned up before putting on a fresh diaper and going to work. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Update to my earlier post, my diaper did leak! I began peeing myself while pouring myself a second cup of coffee and within seconds of starting to pee my diaper began leaking, a trickle at first but a few seconds later and pee was streaming down my legs and then about halfway through peeing I got a sudden urge to poop so I squatted down and gave a quick little push and a big, firm log of poop began to snake it’s way out of my butt and into the seat of my diaper. By the time the last of it dropped into my diaper I collapsed into the mass of poop I had just deposited into the seat of my diaper and touched down with a splash into the lake of pee that I had managed to create and just lay there for a few minutes reveling in the sensations my soggy, poopy diaper was giving me. Then my mommy pointed out the time and reminded me that I had to get in the shower and get cleaned up before putting on a fresh diaper and going to work. 

You are a monster and I wish that was me, hehe. I haven't had a big firm mess in a long time.. I'm gonna start taking fiber pills to help with that. Definitely think I'm lacking fiber in my diet, and probably a lack of liquids too. :(

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

That messy diaper sounds like heaven!??☺️♥️? Although I hate when Diapees leak the pee-pees inside them. But a nice, warm, poopie diapie sounds VERY relaxing and very fun.??☺️????♥️???

• Like 1

Started my weekend with a Tranquility for a rare day trip up north, slept, then moved to a Members Mark large. Didn’t use the Tranquility, wet and messed the other. (Saturday). 

Sunday was a wet and messy Tranquility after getting my laundry done. 

Back to work tonight with the pull-up on standby. Almost didn’t make it after checking a guest in. 

Last night I put on a NS purple Supreme diaper and I couldn't wait and wet some before I went to bed. I had a very wet night but no leaks which makes both me and my wife happy. Now it's morning and I am also messy and sitting here still no press-out leaks, just warm, bulging, lumpy, squishy pleasure. Thank you NS for a great diaper.

At work, so none.

Been wearing Maker’s Mark large to get these burned up.

Wednesday, got a decent wetting in.

Thursday, made that leak. I was wearing my Protec briefs, but I wasn’t paying any attention as I was getting  ready for a shower, got some on my bed. Eh, linens need done anyway. 

Last night (Friday), slept to 8, checked mail, soaked it, but not to the point of containment failure. 

I think I have a pack of those left, along with a near full case of Tranquility Slimline in Medium. I may wear those, assuming I get my nights off. 

Been working a lot of consecutive days so diaper time was limited to one morning for about 3 hours about 10 days ago.  I have a rare Saturday off so I'm starting with a 4 tape cloth backed Attends for about 2 to 3 hours. Around 10:30AM I'll change into a Betterdry for most of the day, figuring it to last me until around 5pm.  Not yet sure if it will end up messy.