LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

10 hours ago, Moochie said:

I just got ready for the evening in a Tykables Animooz diaper. Last check on Daily Diapers while my wife watches reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 

It's morning, same diaper but wet and messy.

I believe it's a PRESTO cloth backed diaper.  It came out of that package and I know I have had that package for years.  Only 2 left and I put a few other odd diapers in that package as well.  Just trying to clear out some of the old odds and ends that have just a couple diapers left in the package.

A Tranquility Slimline each for Saturday and Sunday night.   Weekend plans went way off the rails, but I was able to pad up for my nights off. Wet my diaper on Saturday night. Wet my Sunday night diaper and messed it twice. Thought my stomach was being a bit more cooperative at least until tonight when I got to work.  

In a wet Rearz Daydreamer diaper right now.  Pretty gassy, so the condition of my diaper may be changing  in the near future. 

Today,  I'm in a slightly damp and very messy Rearz Daydreamer diaper.  Came home from work and really had to go,  so, I put a diaper on.  I let the pressure build a little bit more before I actually went. I filled it with a really big,  super soft mess. A almost runny mess. And, I peed a little bit.  Now, I'm sitting here in my super squishy diaper on a Northshore pad just in case it leaks.

No potty regrets for me today. 

Glad you asked!  Even though I dropped a pretty big load in the toilet when I got up this morning, I have the feeling that more poo is inside me wanting to eventually come out.  I chose a plastic backed Molicare with a booster pad and really coated my bottom, scrotum and between my legs with Vaseline knowing how well it helps when cleaning up skin from a diaper full of poop.

After securely taping on my diaper, I pulled up a thick large pair of yellow KINS plastic pants for extra protection.  I am not one who likes really thick bulky diapers that make you waddle, but I did decide to put on my Rearz Lil Rebels thick training pants over my plastic pants.  Very thick and bulky but soft and cushions my butt very well when sitting.  To top everything off I have on a snap crotch onesie.  Usually even with the plastic pants and onesie there is enough slack that my diaper sags when wet, but with the added thickness and bulk of the training pants, it has taken up the slack and my diaper is firmly held in place where I taped it on.  That extra thickness may make for a lot more interesting feeling when I fill my diaper in a little while.     

• Like 1

Tranquility Slimline. Nothing yet. 
Next time I go to a show here in town, I’m padding up. Tried going pee, the long was quite long. Didn’t help that there was a smoke session tying up the bathroom. 

A 40 count case of Little Kings, size medium arrived yesterday afternoon from ABUniverse. I saw the Fed Ex truck and met the delivery person at the front door. I carried the box to the basement where I store my diapers,, opened a pack and promptly put a Little Kings diaper on, but first I did a little comparison with Tykables Animooz, to be addressed a little later. The Little Kings are very comfortable, I held off wetting because I wanted to wear the diaper to bed. I wet during the night and now my Little Kings diaper is also very messy, All is good, no leaks, no diaper blow-outs, still very comfortable, and even more so with my squishy mess. The fit is snug, no wet diaper droop that often happens with cloth back disposable diapers. The print is just enough, not overly garish, more pastel and subtle. To compare with the Tykables Animooz diaper, I find the Animooz print more prominent, but still not overdone. The Animooz have what Tykables refers to as the "waddle cut" which amounts to a wider padding in the crotch, They are a more substantial diaper and harder to conceal under clothes, but not impossible with proper clothing. I haven't compared the fluid ml. capacity ratings, only my own real life wettings. Both diapers work well for my wetting habits, and the inner standing leak guards contain my poopy with equal ability. What a person would prefer will likely be based on whether they want a more substantial, slightly bulkier diaper in the Animooz or a more discreet diaper with the Little Kings. I have no plans to change immediately, in fact, I will get my morning exercise in this wet and fully loaded Little Kings diaper. By the time I finish exercising, I'll definitely be overdue for a change.

• Like 1

Currently wearing a Rearz Daydreamer diaper with a thick Rearz booster pad in it.  I came home from work,  put the diaper on and pooped in it. 

Sitting here in this messy super thick diaper. I only wet it with one little pee so I'll be able to wear it and enjoy it for several hours today. 

Changed out of my extremely wet and messy Rearz Daydreamer diaper with a booster into a Crinklz Astronaut diaper.  Wow, what a difference.  The Rearz was soo thick and swollen with almost 7 hours of drinking adult beverages and two big poops. The diaper weighed 8 2 pounds.  Now I'm in a Crinklz Astronaut.  A great diaper,  but they start off soo much thinner. 

Just changed out of a wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut diaper (unusual for me to mess in the afternoon) but my wife was on the phone with a friend and I knew she should be talking for awhile so I retreated to the lower level and messed my diaper. I ironed some pants and then l changed. What an easy change when you don't sit down! Now ready for a relaxing evening in a Cushies cloth back diaper and plastic pants.

Standard Monday night report, nothing now. I did end up messing that first one  Saturday night. It wasn’t entirely enjoyable, but it wasn’t hard to clean up either.  Sunday night’s Tranquility Slimline, I think I only wet it once. I didn’t do a very good job of staying hydrated, as I was trying to rebuild my music playlist as I had transferred to a new phone and a new computer.