LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Just delivered yesterday were two bags of Tykables Animooz diapers. I have never tried them before but today I will be putting my trust in them and will wear and wet the Animooz diapers at work, if time permits, I will try to provide an update while at work, but I have a busy day. I already have a diaper out and put three drops of Barnhouse Baby Powder scented oil in the diaper to make sure I stay odor free and smelling fresh and clean throughout the day as I wet my diaper. I'll get ready for work in about several hours, sometime after I change my wet and now messy Monday morning Attends Premier diaper.

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

Just delivered yesterday were two bags of Tykables Animooz diapers. I have never tried them before but today I will be putting my trust in them and will wear and wet the Animooz diapers at work, if time permits, I will try to provide an update while at work, but I have a busy day. I already have a diaper out and put three drops of Barnhouse Baby Powder scented oil in the diaper to make sure I stay odor free and smelling fresh and clean throughout the day as I wet my diaper. I'll get ready for work in about several hours, sometime after I change my wet and now messy Monday morning Attends Premier diaper.

Update: I just changed in my office after 6 hours of wetting while at work. My diaper was getting pretty wet and heavy so I thought it best to close my office door and change. The diaper had good wicking, most of the diaper was wet. I am sure that on a "normal" day of wetting I could have made it through the entire day, but I had a second cup of coffee and then more water than usual, so don't interpret 6 hours in the Animooz diaper as a criticism.

Incontrol BeDry Night - probably the closest equivalent to the MegaMax that Rearz makes, in terms of feel and capacity. The tabs are hook/loop on the Rearz product, however they are both white plastic diapers with high SAP content. 

I'm in one of Incontrol's new diapers.  It's their Bedry Premium.  I got brave and wore this to a Dr's appointment today.  They were none the wiser....

It's pretty wet right now so I'll probably change soon....

No extra padding at the moment. Filled the Tranquility from Saturday/Sunday morning, but not of wetting.  Stayed up most of the day for “Swiftie Bowl”.  Put another Tranquility after a failed attempt to take a nap and try to reset back to nights. Ended up wasting that one. 😡.  Had errands to run Monday morning. Hoping to get a full reset, but might be tough with Lent coming and services being earlier than I would be awake. 

I’m wearing a Megamax with 2 Huggies Little Movers size 6 as stuffers. I’ve wet my diaper 4 times and pooped in it once and I’m about to wet my 5th time and poop in it my 2nd time. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this babyish being this wet and messy. 

Yesterday I wore a Crinklz Aquanaut diaper to work. I put it on at about 6:00 am, wet throughout the day with discretion among my colleagues and didn't change until 6:00 pm after dinner with my wife. I was very wet but not one leak. I also maintained a pleasant odor because I use 2-3 drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper before I diaper myself. I wore a Cushies Ultra diaper to bed, and now I am sitting here wet and messy.

Nothing at the moment I’ve just got my emergency backups. Kind of want to put one on, something nice and thick but I’m not might not even be able to do that after work. Still got people to see, things to do afterwards. 

I am at the dining room table on my laptop in an exceedingly wet Tykables Animooz diaper, been on for about 7 hours now with multiple wettings. My wife is at the kitchen table on her laptop, in panties!!!

Update: I changed for the evening into a Cushies cloth back diaper and as fortune would have it, I already wet some which means I will be going to bed in my wet diaper. My diaper is not wet enough to change, too wasteful, so I go to bed wet, which I really don't mind, nor does my wife as long as I don't leak on the bed sheets during the night.

Tykables overnight For me right now! First time in so long I been able to wear properlly! Gunna have to change before bed might go for a walk first though, get to sleep padded tonight, buzzing.

14 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am at the dining room table on my laptop in an exceedingly wet Tykables Animooz diaper, been on for about 7 hours now with multiple wettings. My wife is at the kitchen table on her laptop, in panties!!!

Update: I changed for the evening into a Cushies cloth back diaper and as fortune would have it, I already wet some which means I will be going to bed in my wet diaper. My diaper is not wet enough to change, too wasteful, so I go to bed wet, which I really don't mind, nor does my wife as long as I don't leak on the bed sheets during the night.

Update 2: Up this morning, wet more during the night and no leaks, yay! I then messed my diaper while checking emails on my phone, with one complex email requiring a thoughtful reply. The dialectic integration of the paradox of adult responsibility while going poopy in my diaper is very satisfying; multitasking at its best. Now the squish is very warm and comforting.

Bambino Bianco, with cozy pjs over top. Not especially bulky, so it's easier to fall asleep in after going a while without wearing, but capable enough to not need to worry over it.

I have no idea but it is plastic backed and an old one from my stash.  Hurt my knee bad Wednesday night and have been walking with a walker.  Hobbling more like it.  Couldn't get to my stash in the closet or down stairs to my computer.  Today is the first time I have been able to manage somewhat so I wasn't going to go searching through all my different bags of diapers.  I just picked one that looked like it will work, put a booster pad inside and some Gary wear pants and onesie over it.  That should do the trick.  I managed to make it down stairs diapered to get to my computer.  Making it back up the stairs is going to be a much harder trick.

I am in another Cushies cloth back diaper for the night with a pair of Gary Euroflex pants.

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have no idea but it is plastic backed and an old one from my stash.  Hurt my knee bad Wednesday night and have been walking with a walker.  Hobbling more like it.  Couldn't get to my stash in the closet or down stairs to my computer.  Today is the first time I have been able to manage somewhat so I wasn't going to go searching through all my different bags of diapers.  I just picked one that looked like it will work, put a booster pad inside and some Gary wear pants and onesie over it.  That should do the trick.  I managed to make it down stairs diapered to get to my computer.  Making it back up the stairs is going to be a much harder trick.

Hope you get better, perhaps an x-ray is in order as the first line of diagnostic inquiry.

16 hours ago, Moochie said:

Hope you get better, perhaps an x-ray is in order as the first line of diagnostic inquiry.

Been over a year and a half.  Knee is bone on bone and I was told last March that I need a knee replacement.  I have to lose 25 pounds first.  Hard for me to do.  I have an appointment again this week and they are going to take new x-rays.

I just got ready for the evening in a Tykables Animooz diaper. Last check on Daily Diapers while my wife watches reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.