LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I’m wanting to, but I won’t be able to spend the rest of the night in it. Still got to run garbage too. 

Hell with it. I’ll thrown on a Tranquilty. I’ll get the garbage and get my laundry going. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Adding stuff

I did not wear a diaper to bed last night. I got up and used the bathroom for pee pee, then put on a snap cloth training panty with waterproof lining partially up the front and back. I wet, but not a lot, and then messed my training panty. I am sitting on my chair with an absorbent cushion that I will have to wash because I leaked, but my poopy is staying nicely contained.

A Petite BabyDoll, from which iin about 8 hours I will be changed into a French BabyDoll for the night

...one nighttime AdultClothDiaperCo medium prefold with two three inch stainless safety pins & no plastic pants, just a stretchy fabric diaper cover from Big Tots in Las Vegas.

Abena L4 right now.  About 30 minutes ago I officially started 5 days off work and the house to myself.  I may not go 24/7 but it will be very close to it!  I have my Attends, Betterdry, Abena and Molicare diapers all set to go along with cloth diapers and plastic pants.

I'm now in my very first Rearz diaper.  It's a Lil Rebel that I have wanted for a couple years but finally ordered.  the package came yesterday late afternoon so when I changed from my extremely soaked overnight Betterdry, I put my first Lil Rebel diaper on.  So far it's still dry but I expect that to change soon.  I just love the look of this white diaper with all the skull and crossbones on it!  Too bad I don't have anyone to share it with or comment on how cool it looks on me.

• Like 1

Mckessens Ultra Briefs from Carewell (auto ship) and Rearz Silence Plastic Pants with a booster for night wear and no booster during the day. I do have an occasional leak, but I try to keep it managed during the day at work or home.

Right now a Rearz Lil Rebels diaper.  I didn't get a chance to really test it's capacity yesterday when I wore my first one.  Prior to that I was in a Betterdry with plastic pants that I put on about 10pm last night for bed.  I was in that Betterdry for almost 11 hours before changing and it was totally soaked.  The plastic pants extended my time in the diaper and currently they are hanging on my shower curtain rod drying out a bit before using them again tonight.

I'm wearing a wet and messy Adventure Puffs diaper right now.  It's been a while.  Got diapered yesterday and wet n messed and did it again today.