LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I'm currently in a wet pink megamax with a green onesie over the top. I love my onesies and I love my diapers so much, they make me feel comfortable, but I have to be careful because of the fact that I wet my onesies through sometimes, so I need to put on my trifectas over the top of diapers if I want to keep them dry, but I've noticed that even sometimes without noticing they sometimes get wet anyway.

• Like 2

I haven’t seen this pop up in a minute. I checked and must have unfollowed by accident. 

At work I, training who I hope will be my relief on my nights off. Nothing on. 

Spent a chunk of last weekend padded. Went through roughly 4 Tranquility Slimlines. A good weekend overall.  

This morning is not much different, but just as enjoyable as most of my mornings: a very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper that I'll change in about 90 to 120 minutes after my morning exercise in my poopy diaper. I have an important in-person meeting at 9:00 and I'll have a diaper on under my adult clothes, I'm thinking of a Tena Ultima diaper for the meeting. Then at 12:00 I am meeting my wife, a realtor, and a good friend who knows a lot about houses/ building, etc. who is kind enough to look at the house with us to inspect it. By that time, I will be wet, and my little secret. After this I think we will go out to eat.

None right now had to take it off! But finally had a good 7 hours to myself today so used the shit out of an abu! First time I managed to wear for a long time! 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, wtk said:

None right now had to take it off! But finally had a good 7 hours to myself today so used the shit out of an abu! First time I managed to wear for a long time! 

Feels good when it’s been a while, doesn’t it?

Tranquility Slimline under a new flight suit. My suit is supposed to be modeled after the suits the Apollo astronauts wore. The diaper, not so much.  Giving the suit a test run to see how comfortable it will be for Halloween. Thicker diaper may be in order. 

I have been in an Abena M4 plastic back diaper since 8:00 am and it's now 5:11 PM. I am of course very wet, but not at all leaking. Time to change, however, for the evening. I got out a Cushies cloth back diaper for the night and bed time. I am not quite 24/7 but darn close, much to my wife's chagrin, although she tolerates my diapers.

Update on my Cushies diaper:  I woke up wet in the Cushies cloth back diaper and while I was in our dining room checking and responding to a few emails on my phone, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. I haven't changed, so i am sitting here with a nice warm squishy diaper and a hot cup of coffee. I'll exercise, then change into a clean diaper for work. I think I am going to wear a Magnifico diaper to work.

Right now this afternoon I am wearing a wet blue mega max, and I have over the top of that a pair of black trifectas and also a purple onesie. Later on I will probably change to another dry diaper same color, and just snap the onesie back up.

23 hours ago, Moochie said:

I have been in an Abena M4 plastic back diaper since 8:00 am and it's now 5:11 PM. I am of course very wet, but not at all leaking. Time to change, however, for the evening. I got out a Cushies cloth back diaper for the night and bed time. I am not quite 24/7 but darn close, much to my wife's chagrin, although she tolerates my diapers.

Just some questions.  I know you get up way earlier than she does and you load up your diaper.  You don't mess around her, she knows and tolerates it, but what about when you are in bed together or when intimate?  Is you being in diapers a turn off for her when in bed sleeping together or other times when you go out or maybe just snuggle watching a movie on TV?

None, since it’s Monday, and I’m back at work. Though, it’s definitely Monday. 😣 

Had the intentions of padding up and seeing if I could use up at least one, but some of the stuff I needed to didn’t allow for it. 

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Just some questions.  I know you get up way earlier than she does and you load up your diaper.  You don't mess around her, she knows and tolerates it, but what about when you are in bed together or when intimate?  Is you being in diapers a turn off for her when in bed sleeping together or other times when you go out or maybe just snuggle watching a movie on TV?

Diapers do not impede intimacy, snuggling, or sleeping together. The only annoyance is if I have leaked on the bed sheets, which rarely occurs.