LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

My wife and I went to a party last night and we got home late, so I went to bed without a diaper. When I got up this morning I put on a pair of baby print training pants from Baby Pants, sat on the toilet and wet. Now I am sitting on a towel with wet training pants that feel wonderful.

After a long BabyDoll bubble bath, my chastity area is well BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil'ed and then covered in baby powder, a Frnech Babydoll Diaper and then well rubber pantied in a white babydoll. It is 7:20 and I just did my first wet. I will be changed after supper at least. So, as usual, I will be wet most of the time

38 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

I'm in a Little Paws. I managed to stay dry in it for about 5 minutes. Currently I'm very wet and stinky. 

Little paws are my FAVORITE diapys!😁😊😏👶♥️

• Like 2

A damp 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a booster, then my rustle plastic pants.  Have the house to myself for a few hours so indulging a bit.  Stopped at Goodwill to check out the shirts and picked up another package of 22 Attends for less that $4 including tax.  I could have gotten 2 packages but my closet is getting pretty full of diapers and they will have more.  Besides, who knows what diapers I may come across next week out of state on vacation?  Gotta leave some room in the ol' closet for that possibility.

have the house to myself again for about 5 hours so I have on a 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a booster pad, my xx large rustle plastic pants I got from Protex Medical and a pair of blue camo short legged shorts.  I wish I could hear the Protex Rustle pants rustle more when I walk.  The shorts dampen the sound.

I just went to the bathroom in the rather boring conventional manner, but now I am in a Tranquility ATN for the night, I am up a little late for me. My wife is watching the news, and I thought I would check the forum before bedtime...and wet time.

Update: A warm, wet diaper this morning with a hot cup of coffee, sooo nice.😌

A 4 tape cloth backed Attends again for a couple hours.  Later I will change into a Betterdry and see how long it will last me.  Today I have the house to myself pretty much until close to 11pm so it will be a truly long diaper day for me as a preclude to my starting 24/7 tomorrow morning for a week on vacation.