LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Follow up to yesterday's post: Yesterday I wore a Tena ProSkin diaper with a booster and plastic pants for 12 hours. I changed my wet and messy morning diaper yesterday, put on the Tena and left for work at about 6:00 AM. My first small wetting was at 7:00 and then i wet throughout the day. I got home about 5:30, very wet but not leaking, ate dinner with my wife and had one last wetting. I headed off to change for the evening into a NS Supreme purple diaper, relaxed some and went to bed. Now it's morning again and I am wet and messy. For work today I will tape on an Abena M4 plastic back diaper and silk diaper overpants.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Moochie said:

Follow up to yesterday's post: Yesterday I wore a Tena ProSkin diaper with a booster and plastic pants for 12 hours. I changed my wet and messy morning diaper yesterday, put on the Tena and left for work at about 6:00 AM. My first small wetting was at 7:00 and then i wet throughout the day. I got home about 5:30, very wet but not leaking, ate dinner with my wife and had one last wetting. I headed off to change for the evening into a NS Supreme purple diaper, relaxed some and went to bed. Now it's morning again and I am wet and messy. For work today I will tape on an Abena M4 plastic back diaper and silk diaper overpants.

Wow, that's pretty impressive,  only two diapers per 24 hour period.  Just make sure that you are drinking enough fluids for your kidney health. 

Hopped into an InControl Original this AM and did a quick road trip to the next town over in my Jeep.  Time to take it off now as I have other 'business' to attend to....

The InControl Originals are really good diapers BTW....

I am in my office with a cup of McDonald's coffee looking over my day and it is very busy but my Tranquility ATN with a microfiber booster will help me get through the day. I am dry at the moment, but by the end of the day I will be very wet. I have three drops of Bay Rum scented oil in my diaper to keep me fresh and clean for colleagues, no wet diaper odor for me, just the pleasurable sensations of a wet and soggy diaper as the day continues.

On 6/5/2023 at 3:47 AM, Moochie said:

If I happen to miscalculate my wetting and get soaked and close to leaking, I simply close the door of my office and change. into a dry diaper that I keep in my brief case (I guess you could call my brief case a diaper bag).

You got it all wrong!  You keep "Briefs" in a brief case!  You keep "Diapers" in a diaper bag!  Better sell your brief case to a coworker and get yourself a good diaper bag instead.  

Just spent the last 5 hours in a Pampers Swaddlers. 2 good wettings and no leaks. My wife changed me because she was going out and didn't want me to leak while she was gone. She said if I stay dry while she is out she will give me a bottle of formula before bed.

400563675_PampersSz8(152).thumb.jpg.04cc52ad8d966f7371584c13191fffa8.jpg

1956122304_PampersSz8(145).thumb.jpg.335ffe02797775d16d06cf06f6e25f74.jpg

622641670_PampersSz8(148).thumb.jpg.4ff21816a19a72b50b17e76c2037ab8e.jpg

1817112958_PampersSz8(158).thumb.jpg.1f95ce4a677f81c31e36ccce32c56e25.jpg

• Like 3

Currently have a wet blue mega max, and I probably have to change it today in a few moments, because I've had it On most of the day. We'll probably put on another blue mega max because those are what I'm running with now.

Middle of my work week, so nothing. I’m almost half tempted to wear diapers at work, since the best time to inquire about accommodations seems to be while I’m sitting on the can.  Of course then, the best time to call would change to while I’m changing my diaper, so……. Can’t win for losing it seems. 

Just changed out of a soaked Adventure Puffs diaper into another Adventure Puffs diaper.  These are an awesome startup diaper.  I was out gardening,  drinking some beer 🍺  and soaked my diaper.  It weighed in over 5 pounds and never leaked

Just changed out of a wet Goodnite XL to a dry one. They don’t hold much and tend to leak if flooded, but I like that. Makes me feel little like a (somewhat) potty trained 4-8 year who was trying to hold it, but couldn’t and had an accident. 

My wife and I were out last night and got home late, so I didn't put a diaper on and just went to bed. It's morning and the first thing I did was put on an inexpensive Attends Advanced diaper that are convenient to buy because Drug Mart stocks them. The second thing I did was mess my diaper this morning.

Bambino Magnifico diapers were delivered yesterday and put on for bedtime. For those who are not familiar with these diapers, they are a hybrid plastic back diaper with a very cute print on white background. Hybrid= Two Velcro tabs on a landing zone with plastic back diaper. The print is of little dinosaurs and palm tress, mostly light greens, pinks, and yellows, very aesthetically pleasing. The Velcro tabs are secure with no problems during the night and now in the morning. The diaper is soft, supple, and quiet. I haven't worn them during the day yet, but I can already tell, even with my current wet and messy Magnifco diaper that with proper attire, they can be used discreetly during the day. My wet and messy diaper is very comfortable, no leaks, and no diaper blow-outs. Two thumbs up.

I'm in an Adventure Puffs diaper again today.  Woke up this morning and really had to pee. So I put on a diaper and floored it.  Feels really good right now. I'll be able to stay in this one a while longer 

Ended up messing it and wetting several more times.  Sat in it a few hours and then changed into a fresh Adventure Puffs diaper 

Changed out of the second Adventure Puffs diaper and into an ABU Alpha GatorZ diaper.  House work and beer 🍺 has me going through diapers today