LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

On 3/20/2023 at 11:55 PM, NonCommitted11 said:

Do you have a reserve of Kiddos? They went in the vault and I have only one left. One of my favorite diapers

I had a few in my diaper locker, but I do have 2 unopened bags.   I thought about buying some - ABU still has the XL listed in stock.   But this is shady -- they claim 15% discount - but they raised the price, so they're still the same price they've always been after this supposed discount!

On 3/22/2023 at 7:58 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

I had a few in my diaper locker, but I do have 2 unopened bags.   I thought about buying some - ABU still has the XL listed in stock.   But this is shady -- they claim 15% discount - but they raised the price, so they're still the same price they've always been after this supposed discount!

On 3/20/2023 at 10:55 PM, NonCommitted11 said:

Do you have a reserve of Kiddos? They went in the vault and I have only one left. One of my favorite diapers

Attends extended wear :(. Can’t wait to get my shipment of plastic backed, scented Cushies tomorrow!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just now, NonCommitted11 said:

image.jpg

much better!!

• Like 3

I am enjoying a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper this morning. I think I'll go out for a run in my soiled diaper, then change, and decide what diaper to wear for work.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

gatorz. slightly damp. i just changed out of a goodnights that i completely leaked through. figured it was time for something a little more secure....

You're such a GOOD diaper wetter Big Brother, and a GOOD super soaker!?♥️???????♥️?? LOL!????

Just changed out of a really wet and messy Rearz Critter Caboose and into a Rearz Violet Seduction ? diaper. 

I just wet this one while I'm writing this 

Nothing fancy right now, just a wet Tranquility ATN that I am bout to change and get ready for the evening, I think an Attends Premier diaper with a pair of plastic pants are in order to relax with my wife and watch some mindless television, but probably some news programs, which depresses me with how %$@!* up the world is.

Red Bearon again tonight.  Kinda sad these are discontinued. Not necessarily for the print, but the plastic on these is just so wonderful compared to the Bellisimo.  (same on the Contraptor)  It's got that smooth touch like Trest or NRU Little Rascals/Str8up.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:45 AM, Moochie said:

I am enjoying a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper this morning. I think I'll go out for a run in my soiled diaper, then change, and decide what diaper to wear for work.

What’s the longest you can stay in a messy diaper. I feel like after 20 min I just can’t handle the burn.

1. A wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper this morning, with unfortunately a migraine, but Sumatriptan should work soon. My wet, warm, and messy diaper helps with comforting.

2. To answer the question above, I can wear a messy diaper for 4 hours without a problem. I use Vaseline and Baby Lotion, but if the mess spreads to the front of my diaper I change right away to avoid the risk of a UTI.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, NonCommitted11 said:

What’s the longest you can stay in a messy diaper. I feel like after 20 min I just can’t handle the burn.

I was in my overnight diaper from about 9:00 PM last night until just before noon today. So that's 15 hrs. I had to change. It was soaked to the leaking point and oh so messy.

I wore a Tranquility ATN with a cloth microfiber booster to work this morning, but I am home early. My wife went out running some errands and here I am now with a wet diaper. I'll change soon, and then we are going out to dinner, just us, nothing fancy.

• Like 1

I am all BabyDolled up: after a long bubble bath I am freshly oiled (BabyDoll Body, Bath and Baby Oil) and powdered and put in the usual French BabyDoll diaper, still not wet at 7 PM and two additional rubber panties and the panty bottoms to a pearlescent babydoll

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28