LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Sitting in the hotel restaurant in a fresh Trest Elite. Hoping another glass of wine comes soon as the kid at a neighboring table is loudly blasting a TV show on his iPad and his parents aren't doing anything about it. When he is stimulated by something on his show, he starts dancing around and yelling. Half-tempted to go over there and take the kid over my knee to show the parents how to parent.

• Like 2

Just put on a fresh Crinklz Astronaut.  We'll,  I had to pee, so it really didn't stay fresh very long. 

15 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

And again tonight.

UPS says I should have my new buccaneers on Wednesday.... and if so... guess what I'll be wearing that night!

Need some pictures of the new  Crinklz Buccaneer diapers when you get them.

Where did you order them from?

5 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

Sitting in the hotel restaurant in a fresh Trest Elite. Hoping another glass of wine comes soon as the kid at a neighboring table is loudly blasting a TV show on his iPad and his parents aren't doing anything about it. When he is stimulated by something on his show, he starts dancing around and yelling. Half-tempted to go over there and take the kid over my knee to show the parents how to parent.

I'd at least tell your waiter or management to have them make the kid turn down the I-pad and his voice if you don't feel like politely going up to the parents and asking them to have their brat tome it way down so others can enjoy their dinner and conversation.  Most likely the restaurant won't want to offend a paying customer, but when several customers walk out and make it clear why, maybe something will be said.  Especially if you talk to your waiter and management, they do nothing and you don't leave a tip!  I'd even go as far as asking them to comp part of your meal if they refuse to handle the situation. 

• Like 2

Little Rascals tonight. 

7 hours ago, Spanky said:

Just put on a fresh Crinklz Astronaut.  We'll,  I had to pee, so it really didn't stay fresh very long. 

Need some pictures of the new  Crinklz Buccaneer diapers when you get them.

Where did you order them from?

Direct from Crinklz.ca. 

Have this evening through Sunday with the house to myself.  I placed an order for a bag of Betterdry, Abena L4 and Molicare last Friday, they were delivered to my Fed-Ex pick up last night so I picked them up on my way home from work.  First one I put on is a Molicare.  Haven't had any of them in years, many years.  So far I'm impressed with the fit and feel, although it's still dry.  I expect over the next 5 days I'll be using up some of what I just got!

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Have this evening through Sunday with the house to myself.  I placed an order for a bag of Betterdry, Abena L4 and Molicare last Friday, they were delivered to my Fed-Ex pick up last night so I picked them up on my way home from work.  First one I put on is a Molicare.  Haven't had any of them in years, many years.  So far I'm impressed with the fit and feel, although it's still dry.  I expect over the next 5 days I'll be using up some of what I just got!

My, my. What an assortment. Where did you find such variety? Your stash must last a while, huh?

15 hours ago, ppdude said:

My, my. What an assortment. Where did you find such variety? Your stash must last a while, huh?

LL Medico, XP Medical, different places.  I mostly get diapers from Goodwill, the store type brands because I usually wear only about 3 hours early morning when I get up on days I don't work.  There are a few times when I go out of town shopping or running errands where a premium diaper like Betterdry and Abena work well, but yes, a package of premium diapers can last me a year or more.  This new assortment should last me quite a while. 

• Like 1

Started the morning off after a shower with an Abena L4 that I put on at 8am.  Left the house about 9:15am for my back massage appointment which was from 10am to 11am.  Power was off in the house at 7:45 the previous night but I had fired up the generator.  It's so much fun getting up at 2:45am and heading out to a gas station with a 6-1/2 gallon gas can to fill the generator because it ran out of gas!  Heading out to my appointment I saw about 5 power company trucks with flashing lights and a lot of workers about 3 blocks away.  After my appointment ended I went to a town about 18 miles away to their Goodwill store and Walmart.  No diapers.  Stopped at another Goodwill about 10 miles away, no diapers.  Grabbed some stuff for dinner at Aldi's expecting the power to be on when I got home.  It wasn't at 1:20pm.  Fired the generator back up and it ran for about 3 minutes and quit.  Plenty of gas!  Changed the plug, tried everything.  Won't start.  I said F--k it and then changed myself.  The L4 was quite wet and now have a Betterdry on.  Not fun changing diapers in the dark with just what little light comes though the window!  Power came back on at 3:50pm.  Sky's are pretty clear and the gusty winds have died way down so I hope no more power outages on my 5 days off work!  I may put on another Molicare for bed and see if I can sleep in it tonight.  I don't have much luck trying to sleep in diapers, but what the heck!  I have tomorrow off!

• Like 1

Here's my diapers for the last 24 hours: Yesterday I wore a Bambino Classico v2 for 12 hours. I taped on the Classico v2 diaper after I changed  my morning wet and messy diaper, then left for work.. I wet throughout the day at work without an incident of leaking. Got home, ate dinner with my wife, wet a little more and changed into my evening diaper which was a Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper. Now it is morning and I am up verrrry wet and messy...sooo nice?. For work today I have an Abena M4 already out with several drops of scented oil, baby powder scent, and a dusting of baby powder. I have a routine day with a review of several hundred pages of work followed by a meeting at 1:00.

I was incredibly tired last evening from dealing with no power all day.  Decided to try and sleep diapered, which usually never goes well for me.  After removing my wet Betterdry, I took a quick shower and put on a Molicare diaper.  I went to bed about 9:45pm and slept good diapered!  I did wake up several times to pee but just went in my diaper and went back to sleep.  I did get out of bed a couple times, one for a leg cramp, one for some water and once out of bed I wet much easier.  I'm up early this morning because I had to fix my CPAP mask, so once done I decided to poop my very wet Molicare before having to change.  Really had to push and grunt to get just a very small load out, but very satisfying and won't be so much to clean up when I change diapers.  I'll start the day with an Abena L4, probably change into a Betterdry later this afternoon.

I've been doing a stint of 24/7 since Wednesday morning so T removed a very wet Molicare around 9:30 last night, had a quick shower and but on a Betterdry for bed.  Pretty wet this morning.  I've been having some constipation the past day or so and about 5am I popped in a suppository.  To play it safe, I slipped on a snug pair of plastic pants and a pair of SALK waterproof nylon pants over them.  I pooped out a bit about an hour later but still only a small amount.  When I get around to changing this diaper I'll probably go back into another Molicare.

Better dry Day for the nights because they're thin and comfy to sleep with, and the day depend of my mood, ABU Ultra atm or ABY Prechool Plastic. But I don't wet and mess them at all, I just wear.