LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A wet n messy Crinklz Astronaut diaper. Earlier, I had an ABU Alpha GatorZ and it was wet and messy.  My cereal made my stool very loose, but I thought that I was all done pooping so I changed.  Well,  I had another round of diarrhea in my diaper, so I'll have to change again soon. 

I'm having my breakfast standing up today. As usual I'm still in my overnight terry nappy with extra soaker, but last night I wet a lot more than usual, and my nappy is so full and heavy I daren't sit down, as it would start leaking.  No idea why I wet so much last night!

5 hours ago, OttawaGuy75 said:

Rearz mermaid.

D73CD12E-4A64-4CCF-8642-3364385D5A8C.jpeg

So much for overnight! Lasted me 5 hours not sure if I just wet more than normal while asleep! Never mind. 

On 8/12/2022 at 11:34 AM, ~Brian~ said:

Can you imagine if they made a diaper that was like a mega Max, and it had the wings and orange the front of black, a little bit of white, and then the tapes are black, and the front of it almost looks like a little for big baby diaper, except that it has ghosts goblins pumpkins bats in the whole 9 yards. That would be cute! I wish I could actually draw you the diaper, but I am a terrible artist. It would be awesome.

Oh that sounds like a super cute and spoopy Halloween diaper!

• Like 2

Ready for beddy in an Attends Premier diaper with Kleinert's waterproof pants just in case. All dry now, but tomorrow morning will be a different story.

Morning: Indeed, a different story, but so enjoyable in my wet and messy diaper. Happy poopy diaper Friday.

• Like 1

I am wearing a very wet pink mega Max diaper. Ended up putting it on this morning at about 730, and now it is approximately that time now.I can tell you from experience today that for some reason I am just releasing a torrent into my diaper every time I release. Sometimes I can't even control it and it just goes , I guess that's why diapers are so awesome, because they can help you to absorb all of it. I have to admit that it feels good to be able to release and not have to worry .

Brian

I have on a wet and very messy all-in-one cloth diaper that has snaps on the side. I actually don't remember the company. So far so good, but cleaning up will be more labor intensive this morning, although I don't really mind.

Not sure what brand.  I thought it was a cloth backed Prevail I found loose in my closet but when I checked the tapes they didn't say Prevail on them like my other Prevail diapers do - they were just plain white.  Later I will be in a boosted cloth backed Attends while working around the house.