LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Ready for the evening in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper with a Big Tots cotton/lycra printed diaper cover.

Update: Yep, you guessed it, wet and messy this morning.

• Like 1

A wet black mega Max, that I put on at about 5:30 this morning: I will change it before going to bed, because I don't know if I want to wear the same diaper all night with it being as hot as it is over 90 degrees. I'm afraid if I wait too long, that I might end up with either very strong urine smell or a wicked rash because of heat. However, I will be taking care of it soon. May end up putting back on tie dye mega Max.

I just got up a few minutes ago, even though I have been up since 5:30: 530 on a Sunday morning! This is what I kind of hate about working on weekends! I end up getting used to getting up 5:30 on Saturday morning, and now I'm getting up at 5:30 on Sunday! I now will go prepare to take a shower and remove the diaper that I've had on since 5:30 Saturday morning: it is my hope that this mega Max will have held most of what I have released and that I do not have a major problem to deal with underneath. It is also my hope that I have drank enough water, because if I have not I will probably know when I take the diaper off because it will smell very highly of ammonia. Once I take a shower I will then re diaper myself: may end up sticking on a tie dye mega Max.

2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I just got up a few minutes ago, even though I have been up since 5:30: 530 on a Sunday morning! This is what I kind of hate about working on weekends! I end up getting used to getting up 5:30 on Saturday morning, and now I'm getting up at 5:30 on Sunday! I now will go prepare to take a shower and remove the diaper that I've had on since 5:30 Saturday morning: it is my hope that this mega Max will have held most of what I have released and that I do not have a major problem to deal with underneath. It is also my hope that I have drank enough water, because if I have not I will probably know when I take the diaper off because it will smell very highly of ammonia. Once I take a shower I will then re diaper myself: may end up sticking on a tie dye mega Max.

Wow, 24 hours in the same diaper? I bet you will have some ammonia smell.  Hopefully you didn't get a diaper rash. 

7 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Wow, 24 hours in the same diaper? I bet you will have some ammonia smell.  Hopefully you didn't get a diaper rash. 

That is my hope as well: This is why I don't like to go 24 hours in the same diaper if I don't have to: apparently I forgotten to change last night and fell asleep. Luckily however, should I need it I do have the barrier cream so that should be helpful. We'll update when I find out what's going on underneath.

Brian

15 and 1/2 hours into an overnight with pink Mega Max and a 16 inch booster. I also use a thong panty liner to hold the thing down and in the center to control the Stream. I like to go standing up, lying on my back, and lying face down in order to equalize the spread throughout the diaper. Whatever you're wearing enjoy and have a great day.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

That is my hope as well: This is why I don't like to go 24 hours in the same diaper if I don't have to: apparently I forgotten to change last night and fell asleep. Luckily however, should I need it I do have the barrier cream so that should be helpful. We'll update when I find out what's going on underneath.

Brian

@Spanky

a few hours ago, I took a hot shower: as you surmised: the black mega Max diaper that I took off was severely wet all the way back, and it had a strong smell of ammonia that was so bad it was stinging my eyes. When I remove my diaper, I did not see any rashes are red spots so I am lucky there. In a couple of hours I will put back on a fresh diaper and then I will be set for the evening. I want to make sure that I do not have any irritated skin.  So far we are good, so I'm all set there.

I probably will put on a pink mega Max, but I can also put on a black one or a tie-dye one.

• Like 1

Sooo hot, humid, dew point is tropical. Although I prefer plastic back diapers, because of the heat I have on an Attends Premier diaper with a pair of Babykins Duratex pants that are breathable yet waterproof. Very slight leak in my diaper, but certainly not enough to change, so I will be going to bed with these diapers. We live in an old house without air conditioning except for a window unit in the bedroom. It's sticky outside just like my diaper is going to be in the morning.

Update: Yes indeed, it's morning and my diapers is sticky...wet, messy, squishy, 'tinky, but oh sooo nice.

15 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Spanky

a few hours ago, I took a hot shower: as you surmised: the black mega Max diaper that I took off was severely wet all the way back, and it had a strong smell of ammonia that was so bad it was stinging my eyes. When I remove my diaper, I did not see any rashes are red spots so I am lucky there. In a couple of hours I will put back on a fresh diaper and then I will be set for the evening. I want to make sure that I do not have any irritated skin.  So far we are good, so I'm all set there.

I probably will put on a pink mega Max, but I can also put on a black one or a tie-dye one.

So, how long did you end up spending in that diaper? It sounds like well over 24 hours.  Truly amazing.  There was likely a BM or two that occurred.   Sounds great ? 

3 minutes ago, Spanky said:

So, how long did you end up spending in that diaper? It sounds like well over 24 hours.  Truly amazing.  There was likely a BM or two that occurred.   Sounds great ? 

@Spanky

I was lucky that I did not have a BM in the diaper. I had put the diaper on Saturday morning at about 5:30 or 6:00 o'clock. I used it several times during the day, and I usually cover it with a pair of trifectas or Gary Ware. I ended up coming home after work, being tired, with full intentions of changing the diaper, but then fell asleep. I then use the diaper several times during the night, and most of the day yesterday, and because I was continually just releasing, I figured that the diaper would be OK so long as it wasn't overloaded. If I hadn't had a pair of trifectas over the diaper, then it probably would have gone to an over capacity quite quickly.

As you surmised, having a diaper on so long has its disadvantages. Because it hadn't been changed, it became very very very pungent with the aroma smell of ammonia! I've had that happen a few times, and sometimes just having the diaper open in the room can make your eyes burn. Because I know of this fact, what I usually do is grab disposal bag from a North Shore supply and then take the diaper off roll it up and throw it in the bag and tie it off. The North Shore disposal bags have a nice smell, so even though the diaper may stink, it's not so bad once you're able to get rid of it, however in your disposal bin, you may have to spray a little because of the fact that having something in there that has a strong smell can overwhelm the can.

Brian

I'm in a Crinklz Astronaut diaper right now.  Got up about 6:30 and used the potty and then put my diaper on and went back to bed. Kinda regret using the potty, because I had a really nice poop that would have felt great in my diaper. 

Made it about an hour and a half before I had to pee, then went back to sleep.   Now I'm up for the day with a few more small wettings in my Crinklz diaper. 

Nice and damp in a tykables overnight! Need to mess but I'm not up to that yet but I don't want to use the potty and change before I go to bed soon! >_<;;

It's my last two nights before I'm not gonna get a chance to be padded for 6 weeks!! 

Nice and cool here in the southern hemisphere at least!

Molicare diaper and Baby Your Doll lavender diaper pants/covers for the evening and bed. Finally, a little reprieve from the oppressive heat and humidity.

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Bought a new 3-pack of training pants that are lighter for the summer. Wearing the blue one today.

Screenshot 2022-07-25 114735.png

Excellent idea, nice training pants, but we all know your training is, and will be futile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I put on an ABU PeekABU diaper earlier this morning and went back to bed.  I've since made it wet & messy and am sitting in it right now surfing DD.