LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

3 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am not wearing a MegaMax diaper but my NS blue Supreme diaper is mega-wet this morning. I have been trying to drink more water because I have COVID, and the resulting warm, swollen, wet diaper is fantastic.

Get well soon.

The usual Full BabyDoll and have been for the last 14 hours and some parts of it are still dry

• Like 1

Since I am at home recovering from COVID and not able to go into work, I have been enjoying cloth diapers and plastic pants, pretty wet and with cloth diapers the wet feeling is very pronounced and quite enjoyable. 

• Like 1

Ready for beddy in an Attends Premier cloth back disposable diaper and a pair of plastic pants that have a blue nylon covering once sold by AC Medical.

Morning update: WET AND MESSY.

Started out the day with an ABU DinoRawrZ. Changed out of that, when it was soaked and into a Molicare.  I have to get ready for work soon,  so I changed out of the Molicare. After my bath, it will be big boy pants.

It feels kinda weird,  after being diapered, especially thick diapers like a MegaMax,  going back to my tighty whities 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Started out the day with an ABU DinoRawrZ. Changed out of that, when it was soaked and into a Molicare.  I have to get ready for work soon,  so I changed out of the Molicare. After my bath, it will be big boy pants.

It feels kinda weird,  after being diapered, especially thick diapers like a MegaMax,  going back to my tighty whities 

I feel bad for you, having to return to big boy pants. Diapees are always MORE comfortable, and you DON'T have to keep them dry or clean!????????? I HATE having to return to big boy pants after being in diapees for SO LONG.??????????☹️????????

Walmart err Assurance stretch.  These have super wide stretch tabs.  I cut in half, one for lower and one for upper.  Lower attaches to front top.  Upper front down low.  Not much padding up front for men, ugh.

• Sad 1

A wet and messy Molicare Slip Maxi diaper this morning. I haven't used a Molicare diaper for about a year, and forgot how much I like them, don't know why I strayed away from them, just so many options on the market I guess. Nice soft supple plastic, I like the blue diaper and the "race stripes" and no leaks so far.

• Like 1

just had my very messy abu cushies changed into a freshly clean dry tykables little builders which won't be dry for long thats for sure.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

just had my very messy abu cushies changed into a freshly clean dry tykables little builders which won't be dry for long thats for sure.

I hope mommy put LOTS of baby powder on your Diaper area buddy!? Does baby like his FRESH Diapee on him?!???????♥️????

47 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I hope mommy put LOTS of baby powder on your Diaper area buddy!? Does baby like his FRESH Diapee on him?!???????♥️????

yes baby likes having a dry diapee on at the momment

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Good! *Gives your diaper a GOOD squeeze*???♥️??????

baby's diaper is a little wet

• Like 1

After I changed my wet nd messy Total Dry X-Plus diaper, I opted for a blue NS Lite diaper with a booster pad for the day. I am wet, but not close to leaking...I hope. I am recovering from COVID and consequently working from home with a  Zoom meeting in 45 minutes. I will be able to return to the office on Thursday June 30th, with a diaper of course. Wearing a diaper gives a whole new meaning to "personal protection equipment."

A blue Megamax with two extra soakers.  It's getting a bit heavy now.  I went to the pub for lunch, and my summer cloth nappies aren't really up to that sort of challenge.  3 pints of beer and a walk home then I've been watching the tennis.  Not sure how much longer i can leave a change...

• Like 1