LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am wearing a wet times for black mega max. Today I did not put in my boosters, even though I was planning on staying from 9AM to 4PM in my office.  

Very soon, I will take a shower, and change this diaper. For some reason, it just feels warm outside, but it’s still cold. Feel like I want to wrap myself up in a nice warm blanket, nice warm diaper, and just have some thing to hug. When it’s this cold outside, sometimes I dream like that, maybe I’ll be lucky someday. Meanwhile, I’ll just grab my orangutan Amy and give her a great big hug ? 

Brian

Just came home a little bit ago and put on a Rearz Safari.  So comfy right now.   Made some breakfast and having a glass of wine (bottle) before bed. 

Sitting here in my recliner in a t-shirt and my diaper.   Life is good 

On 4/7/2022 at 11:26 PM, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Sitting alone in the hotel bar in a soaked Abena M4...sounds like a blues song haha

Add a hound dog named Jake and a pickup truck and it will hit number one on the charts!  Oh, wait.  BLUES song!  I was thinking country!  LOL!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

A NorthShore Supreme blue diaper for the evening and bedtime.

Morning update: Now my NS Supreme blue diaper is wet and messy this morning. For work I am choosing an Abena M4 diaper.

• Like 1

I’m in a pink mega max – this is the second mega max that I wore today, probably due for changing pretty fast, as I think I have reached its capacity or pretty close. thank God I have my diapers because I probably would not be able to get up very easily to use the restroom. I don’t want to end up having an accident trying to get up to get to my chair.

I just wish that my body would react normally so that it wouldn’t hurt me, because now it is very hard for me to be comfortable when I have arthritis inflammation in my hips and in my left hard.

I hope that if I have to call the doctor, he will know what I should do to stop this pain in my hands because arthritis can be detrimental if I’m trying to do something and I can’t use my hands.

Anybody wanna change positions and take my legs in my hand?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Corrected word usage
12 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I just wish that my body would react normally so that it wouldn’t hurt me, because now it is very hard for me to be comfortable when I have arthritis inflammation in my hips and in my left hard.

I hope that if I have to call the doctor, he will know what I should do to stop this pain in my hands because arthritis can be detrimental if I’m trying to do something and I can’t use my hands.

Anybody wanna change positions and take my legs in my hand?

Brian

Not me, and I don't think you want to change places with me either!  Since the end of February I have had a very badly pinched nerve in my lower left back and hip with the pain running down the outside of my left leg.  I had slipped on the ice and fell very hard hitting my head on a metal rail and crashing down on the concrete on my leg and knee, but I don't think that was what aggravated my back and nerve.  The nerve pain came about a week and a half later and was probably caused by the deep tissue massage I had a few days earlier, or I just slept wrong in my waterbed and bottomed out while sleeping on my side.

Two trips to the ER, Clinic and my doctor, morphine, heavy duty prescriptions and two full set of X-rays all in one week.  Still paying the bills even with insurance.  Tons of medications and I still have problems getting to sleep without a hydrocone pain pill.  The nerve pain in my back and the bad throbbing in my lower leg has finally gone away but I am back to the regular back pain from degeneration that showed on the X-rays (but I knew I had it before).  I have hip pain when walking and seriously feel a hip transplant may be in my near future.  I feel sorry for you're pain.  I know what you are going through.

This morning, my first day off in over a week, I am wearing a wet Attends cloth backed 4 tape diaper from Goodwill.  One of those waking up, "I have to pee. Let me get my diaper on first" moments.

My last Forsite AM/PM morning diaper is wet and messy. I'll change in about two hours, by that time my diaper and bottom will be "ripe" for a change and clean up.  I already have my work diaper ready, the choice is a Tena Ultra diaper. There was just a bladder leak commercial on TV, if they only knew about us!!?

i am wearing a dry tykables overnights diaper ready for bed. hang on wow that was a big mess might sit in it for a wee bit longer because i may need to mess more then get my diaper change and go to sleep.