LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I second the wicked snowstorm, dubbed "Izzy" which deposited about 15" of snow for me, while I made my own deposit in my diaper. I shoveled and used my snowblower this morning and was a good Samaritan by doing the neighbor's drive, froze my @*&% off even with a poopy diaper. Now I am ready for a warm and relaxing evening in a Rearz Lil Bella diaper.

I am going back outside this morning for more snow removal, fortunately not that much overnight; however inside of my Rearz Lil Bella diaper is a far different story! After I am done and change, I've decided on a BareBum diaper for work. I'll wet during the day, but no messes in my diaper.

ABU Little Paws tonight. 

16 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am going back outside this morning for more snow removal, fortunately not that much overnight; however inside of my Rearz Lil Bella diaper is a far different story! After I am done and change, I've decided on a BareBum diaper for work. I'll wet during the day, but no messes in my diaper.

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

But the load in my diaper's delightful.

????

• Like 1

Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash. Good daytime diaper for when people are home - they're comfy and are good for about 8 hours of range, but slim enough to wear under clothes without being obvious, and they quiet down under jeans. 

• Like 1

A wet LFB Little Dreamers - Will change it soon about three hours ago my brother came in here and told me that the temperature in my bedroom was 69° even though my heat was on 80. Apparently the boilers went down and they had to be restarted, and the head of maintenance has been told about this so they will be watching for this. Apparently this has happened at least three or four nights this week, and I thought it was just because it was extremely cold. Luckily they have it under control, because I don’t wanna spend a whole other day not moving from my recliner because it’s too cold in here.

Brian

Yesterday I received a box of Total Dry X-Plus diapers. I have had one on for a good 8 hours or more and I am pretty wet, no leaks, but getting close, so it is time to change. My wife is watching television, so I will change into my relaxing night diaper; I think a LFB Little Trunks for a relaxing evening. In case you are wondering, of course my wife knows, accepts, but does not participate, so I have become quite adept at changing myself. 

A wet, messy, warm, squishy LFB Little Trunks diaper. Later today I am going to go with an Abena M4 diaper with a pair of Big Tots diaper pants for a little extra pizzaz.

Update: My Abena M4 is wet now, but I think I still have several more hours and/or two more good size wettings before I have to change. Although my wife knows that I wear diapers, currently she doesn't even suspect that I have on a wet diaper. More snow today and I am going to have to go out for some shoveling and snow blowing.

A wet and messy Rearz Select diaper this morning. I usually don't go in the office on Mondays, but I have some work to do. I will wear the Total Dry X Plus diapers I just got with a Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper cover.

Cloth backed TENA ultra.  My schedule changed and I have off today instead of Friday and had planned a Prevail diaper when I got up this morning.  Searching through my closet loaded with bags ad bags of diapers, I came across the open bag of TENA's first so just grabbed one of them instead.