LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

After changing my wet and very messy (my goodness was it ever a large and soft poopy) NS Supreme purple diaper this morning, I put on a Rearz In Control Air Active diaper and went to the gym at 7:00 am. I wet once close to when I was finishing my work-out. It is now 12:00 and I am pretty wet, and I feel wet with a tell-tale diaper sag going on.

I’m wearing a dry pink mega max. When I took off my other diaper, I had noticed that it was used to its capacity. I could tell that because the padding was wet from stem to stern, and that only happens when you have your “assets“ in the right direction, which is down. I also take Dyazide, so that is a diuretic and it makes me Pee, but that also removes extra fluid for my legs. I probably won’t change until I get up unless I have to in the middle of the night

Brian

Fit Right this morning.  Probably be in it for a couple hours, then I may change to a Prevail or McKesson, all are cloth backed.  Yesterday I put my Betterdry diaper on about 6:30pm with Garywear pants over it (I don't want any leaks in my new Lazy-Z-Boy recliner).  I was wiped out and went to bed about 11pm.  I was up at 5:30am for work that day and figured I'd be so tired by 11pm I wouldn't have any problems falling asleep in a diaper.  I can never sleep diapered, maybe get 2 hours of off and on sleep overall if I'm lucky.  This time I dropped right off to sleep in a very wet Betterdry, woke up 45 minutes later and couldn't fall back to sleep no matter how hard I tried.  Finally at 3:30am I took off my very heavy diaper, washed my diaper area and put on underpants.  I fell asleep within 10 minutes.

After my morning wet and messy Tena Ultima diaper (posted under Stinky, Squishy, and Proud forum)), I changed into a NS Lite purple diaper that is now wet after about 6 hours. I am pretty good at judging the leak threshold level of various diapers that I wear, and I believe I still have several more moderate wettings left.

My usual BabyDoll (RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME) diaper, which I have been in for 23=1/2 hours and my chastity area is still mostly dry while the cloth diaper is pretty wet

EDITED: changed out at 4;00 PM

15 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Right now I’m pooping in my thoroughly soaked Rearz Lil Monsters diaper. I put it on at 3pm and I’ve peed in it 3 times, I figured I’d give it a final pooping to send it on its way. 

I hope it's not leaking buddy.?? That would be a bad situation for sure!??? But I'm glad you're enjoying your pee-pee and poopie filled diaper!?❤️??????????❤️?????❤️???

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope it's not leaking buddy.?? That would be a bad situation for sure!??? But I'm glad you're enjoying your pee-pee and poopie filled diaper!?❤️??????????❤️?????❤️???

But I don’t mind a leaky diaper (especially not at home). Sometimes I’ll just keep peeing in my diaper until it starts leaking severely just to prove to mommy and myself that I really need to be kept in diapers because I’m just a big baby. 

• Like 1