LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Abriform L4 at the moment. 

13 hours ago, square_duck said:

Bambinos tend to run a bit on the small side....

It's not just them.... Unfortunately too many products run too small.  It's an irritating thing about not having some form of standardization.  I have to pass up on some products because their "large" don't fit comfortably and they have no XL.   All of the Little For Big products for example.

I am ready for a relaxing evening and then bed in a Tykables Little Builders diaper. I am dry and hope to remain dry for bed. When I get up tomorrow morning, I'll be wet, and if all goes according to plan, also a messy diaper within 15 minutes after I get up.

A wet and messy Tykables Little Builders diaper this morning. For work today, I have a NS Supreme purple diaper already out with several drops of baby powder scented oil and dusted with baby powder. I'll wet intermittently throughout the day, but no poopies at work.

7 hours ago, Moochie said:

A wet and messy Tykables Little Builders diaper this morning. For work today, I have a NS Supreme purple diaper already out with several drops of baby powder scented oil and dusted with baby powder. I'll wet intermittently throughout the day, but no poopies at work.

@Moochieyou like those?  Are they really thick