LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I just put on an ABU Dino Rawz diaper. One wetting so far.  This diaper feels pretty good and the fit isn't too bad.  The print is pretty cute.  We'll see how well it holds up. 

Update from my post yesterday (see above). My NS Lite purple diaper with a booster lasted for 10 hours. When I got home, I didn't change immediately because my wife already had dinner ready, spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce- very healthy. I then changed; my diaper was wet from front to back without a dry portion left, and the best part was no leaks. I went to bed in a Rearz Select diaper and Big Tots cloth/lycra  diaper pant and had an unusually wet night. When I got up my diaper was soaked and my Big Tots diaper pant was damp, but fortunately the sheets were dry. My wife gets upset with me if I leak on the sheets and I don't blame her. I changed as soon as I got up and the soaked Rearz Select diaper hit the floor with a splat/thud. I changed into a Rearz Air Active diaper that is now wet and messy. I hand washed the damp Big Tots diaper pant and now sitting here enjoying my wet and messy diaper. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Just put on one of the FIT-RIGHT diapers I got from Goodwill a couple weeks ago.  Store type brand that works well enough for about 3 hours or so, but I'm not that fond of them as a tape on diaper so much because of the side panels.  It's just a rectangle on each side front and back instead of how a normal diaper's side panels are (see the picture in the ad   Amazon.com: FitRight Ultra Adult Diapers, Disposable Incontinence Briefs with Tabs, Heavy Absorbency, X-Large, 57"-66", 4 packs of 20 (80 total) : Everything Else  ).  They are great as stuffers if I cut all the side panels off so I guess the $3 per package was worth the price.

9 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am ready for a relaxing evening with my wife while wearing a Tykables Little Builders Diaper. I am dry and clean but tomorrow morning will be a different story.

Update: as predicted a different story this morning, wet and messy.

Another Fit-Right cloth backed diaper, the same as I wore Thanksgiving morning.  So far it's dry but I expect it to be wet by the time I finish typing this.  I wore the one Thursday for about 3-1/2 hours and it leaked pretty bad but it was soaked front to back.  I didn't care because I was sitting on a washable chair pad, same as now.

I'll probably remove this in about 2-1/2 hours, then later in the morning when I get the house to myself I'll put on a cloth backed Prevail diaper and waterproof pants.  The plan is to poop in it, do some work around the house, change a couple hours later into a cloth backed Tena disposable until late afternoon, around 5:30pm or so.

I need a change,,,, to bad I have to do it myself . I am in my home built with 3 cheap ones and a top off of a good Huggies toddler diaper, and its very full and leaking But I love it to leak that way I know I got full. I am getting better at peeing in my sleep without doing it awake ???. I have been 24/7 for a lot of yrs for dribbles, I would really Love to have more than dribbles, around the clock, sometimes I will dribble and sometimes I will flood, I don't like the flooding, I would like to figure out how to make it a happy medium ??

10 hours ago, Moochie said:

A fresh, dry, clean Tye Dye MegaMax for the evening and bedtime. It's snowing outside but my diapers should keep me nice and warm during the night, especially when I wet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's morning and I am no longer, fresh, dry, or clean.

I am currently sitting in my wet and messy Seni Quatro overnight diaper. I woke up about an hour and 45 minutes ago because I was starting to poop. I am still in the same diaper because my intestines are rumbling and more poop comes out about every 30 minutes or so. The diaper is getting pretty full now and I will need to change soon but I don't want to change before I know I am finished pooping. I am just glad they make good quality adult diapers today.