LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Right now I'm wearing Babykins adult cloth Diaper with extra padding. I love my cloth diapers. Sometimes I wear thick "Waddle" diapers I had to special order, these are so thick I have to waddle like a baby, because there is so much padding I can't help but walk like that. 

11 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I just removed my wet and very messy Megamax diaper with a Huggies size 6 Little Movers as a booster and am hitting the shower before diapering back up in the same set up before work

Good choice buddy! Have a good day at work!❤️?❤️?☺️??? *BIG HUG*?❤️????

A Fit Right that doesn't so well.  Instead of full side panels, this just has a thin rectangle attached to each side front and back.  It's kind of like a rectangular diaper pad front to back with side panels attached to tape it in place.  I guess it works.  I have 2 bags of 20 each I bought at Goodwill for $3.50 each.  I'll use them up, perhaps even as a booster for other lower end diapers.  For that price I really can't grumble.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

A Fit Right that doesn't so well.  Instead of full side panels, this just has a thin rectangle attached to each side front and back.  It's kind of like a rectangular diaper pad front to back with side panels attached to tape it in place.  I guess it works.  I have 2 bags of 20 each I bought at Goodwill for $3.50 each.  I'll use them up, perhaps even as a booster for other lower end diapers.  For that price I really can't grumble.

Man... Can't accuse you about lack of diversity. You've tried more than I knew existed. Good job!!!

20 hours ago, Crinkle butt said:

Let me know what you think about them please? Enjoy your day ☺️

Ok...Rearz Select diaper review: All white plastic with a landing zone and one wide tape rather than two narrow tapes. The inside absorbent area is all blue, so the sides of the diaper where there is no padding has a very light blue hue that shows through. The plastic is soft and supple, relatively quiet- can definitely go unnoticed. This is a day time diaper, but could possible get some people through the night. The diaper expanded substantially when wet, although the wicking factor could be a little better... I was pretty wet when I changed but there was still about 4-5 inches if dry area in the back. They were comfortable and I would buy again, although I think they are pricey for a day time all white diaper.

I put on a Wellness Original diaper at about 7:30 am and it is now close to 4:00 pm. I am pretty darn wet, but remain socially presentable; my wife does not know just how wet I am.

I just changed, but I want to tell you about a new experience. I decided to wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants to work today. I had a contour print cloth diaper, a disposable incontinent pad with slits cut in the plastic, and then a NorthShore Booster insert. Over this diaper I had a pair of baby print plastic pants. I put in 2-3 drops of scented oil for any odor control that may be needed, and it was needed! I had this diaper on for a total of 12 hours, I wet quite a bit at work without a problem. I got home, ate dinner with my wife , still in this soaking cloth diaper, and then one last wetting that finally leaked onto my pants. The diaper was soaked, and I don't think I smelled very good with a wet diaper on for 12 hours. I washed up thoroughly, baby lotion, baby powder, and now in my night diaper, my choice tonight is a NS Tye Dyed MegaMax. Anyway, wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants to work and wetting throughout the day was different yet enjoyable. I will do this more often, and it will save on some cost for my disposable diapers. Great to know I can wear cloth diapers discreetly, and I like the variety. Being wet in a cloth diaper is certainly more noticeable than a disposable diaper, but I actually like the wet, clammy feeling. Pants, socks, diapers, and a towel are currently in the wash. The plastic pants were hand washed and rinsed, then towel dried and hanging up to finish drying. Washer just finished, got to put everything in the dryer. More cloth diapers for me in the future, maybe once to twice a week.