LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

After I changed my morning wet and messy diaper and got all clean, I put on a NS Lite blue medium diaper at about 8:00 am for a 8:50 am dentist appointment. It is now close to 2:00 pm and I am pretty wet, but not close to leaking. In case you are curious; yes, I wet while getting my teeth cleaned.

19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Blue cloth backed McKesson disposable with a booster pad just in case.  Probably be in this only 2 to 3 hours so the booster pad is probably not needed, but when I put it on I had to pee really bad so I figured it would be flooded right away.

Rusty pins, could you give a brief review of these diapers? I have never tried them.

BetterDry, a little bit wet, been on for 3 hours but it's 10:36pm and will last me until tomorrow morning's change.

13 hours ago, Moochie said:

Rusty pins, could you give a brief review of these diapers? I have never tried them.

I get these at Goodwill when they have them.  I've gotten them in cloth backed and plastic backed, whatever they happen to have.  These are not premium diapers by any means.  They are along the line of store type brands, but I have found the absorbency just a tad above Attends and Prevail basic adult diapers.  I would say they hold up about 3 to 4 hours of wetting.

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I get these at Goodwill when they have them.  I've gotten them in cloth backed and plastic backed, whatever they happen to have.  These are not premium diapers by any means.  They are along the line of store type brands, but I have found the absorbency just a tad above Attends and Prevail basic adult diapers.  I would say they hold up about 3 to 4 hours of wetting.

Thanks.

My wife and I have a busy social calendar today, initially for a few hours with her family, followed by meeting up with mutual friends. I will be wearing a NS Lite medium blue diaper discreetly under my jeans with an untucked shirt. I will wet during the course of all the socialization.

Currently wearing my first ever Mega Max, after all the hype around them I was excited to finally get to try one (in the UK, harder to get)

Its probably the best fitting diaper I have ever worn so far!
A medium is absolutely perfect. Usually mediums are too tight on the legs, and larges are a little loose. This is just right.

Cant wait to fill it!

A change (no pun intended) of pace this morning while I enjoy a wet and messy Baby Pants training pants. A cloth training panty that is wet and poopy has a totally different sensation than a disposable diaper.