LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Ready for bed in a Tykables Little Builder diaper that were discontinued almost if not more than a year ago.  Obviously I still have some left after buying a case when they announced that they were being discontinued.  Not the thickest or most absorbent diaper which is why I liked them.  I hope they get me through the night without either the need to change or a leak.  My wife hates it when I leak; and I don't blame her at all.

10 hours ago, Moochie said:

Ready for bed in a Tykables Little Builder diaper that were discontinued almost if not more than a year ago.  Obviously I still have some left after buying a case when they announced that they were being discontinued.  Not the thickest or most absorbent diaper which is why I liked them.  I hope they get me through the night without either the need to change or a leak.  My wife hates it when I leak; and I don't blame her at all.

Follow-up: up this morning wet and messy and success with no leaks.

A contour fit twill prefold from changing times with a booster and microfiber towel as another booster, covered with sapphire snap on plastic pants....snug, bulky and comfy!! ??

9 hours ago, Moochie said:

Mega Max pink, size small to bed last night.  Up this morning wet and messy; good way to start my day.

It's 9 hours later and of course I changed the wet and messy pink Mega Max. Both my wife and I went out running separate errands, me in a wet NorthShore Lite purple diaper with a baby cloth diaper as a soaker insert, like the wet feeling of the baby cloth diaper inside the disposable diaper.  BTW, my wife just wore regular dry panties...boring!

Currently a Prevail cloth backed disposable that I put on about 6:15am when I got up.  I'll probably change around 9am, then later a cloth backed 4 tape Attends with a booster pad in it for the better part of the day.

The afore mentioned cloth backed 4 tape Attends with booster pad.  Also a nice load of oatmeal in the seat!  Didn't want to deal with the smell and clean up of the real thing, and this feels just like the real stuff!

Received an order of LittleforBig Little Trunks yesterday. Put one on at about 8:30 am and it is now about 2:45 pm. I am very wet, and very impressed, no press out leaks sitting here. While I am still in the very wet diaper, I can tell that I am wet from front to back with excellent wicking capacity. This diaper falls into my "Goldilocks" category: discreet and reliable for daytime, and certainly depending on wetting habits at night, I think it will get me through the night without leaking. Very nice pleasing print as well.  I recommend them and my order came quickly, in fact my wife notified me of the box on our front porch.