LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Wet cloth backed 4 tape Attends this morning.  When I need to change it later this morning I will use another Attends with a booster in it, and when that needs changed I will use another 4 tape Attends.  They will be the diapers of the day.

Still in my overnight diaper, a small Megamax! First time in a small and it seams to fit better, strange considering im a medium in everything else pushing large! In a medium i would get leaks, so far im pushing capacity and still dry!

Got home from work and I have a full-day off tomorrow, so it was high time for a relaxing lavender bath, followed by a layer of soft baby lotion and powder.  Nothing like having a full body baby scent before padding up in a Bambino Belissimo.

So far on the agenda I've had a full bottle and wet a few times, and intend to have at least another bottle after dinner with dessert.  I'll change before bed unless I have the urge to be messy.

• Like 1

@LittleAmytheil

Right Now, I just got outta the shower, and I was wearing a White Megamax earlier.  When I go to bed tonight, gonna take meds so that I can SLEEP without pain in my back, so will double my boosters, and then put on a night diaper, and then I will take my muscle relaxers - I don't really want to be getting up in the middle of the night just because nature calls. - Think I'll Go Blue Mega tonight :)

EDIT: Blue Megamax On, and in Position :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
22 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@LittleAmytheil

Right Now, I just got outta the shower, and I was wearing a White Megamax earlier.  When I go to bed tonight, gonna take meds so that I can SLEEP without pain in my back, so will double my boosters, and then put on a night diaper, and then I will take my muscle relaxers - I don't really want to be getting up in the middle of the night just because nature calls. - Think I'll Go Blue Mega tonight :)

EDIT: Blue Megamax On, and in Position :)

Brian

@LittleAmytheil

Well, that Blue Mega with the double booster was wet at 4AM, and because I was up anyway, the blue mega was changed for a white mega:  This is diaper #2 for the day, and I will change again after another HOT shower - Thank GOD for my megamaxes :)

How did you enjoy your day off today?

Brian

I’m wearing the brand new Black MegaMax in small! I love how it’s absorbent like the pinks with improved tapes and subtle changes in the cut of the diaper make it all the more comfortable.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@LittleAmytheil

Well, that Blue Mega with the double booster was wet at 4AM, and because I was up anyway, the blue mega was changed for a white mega:  This is diaper #2 for the day, and I will change again after another HOT shower - Thank GOD for my megamaxes :)

How did you enjoy your day off today?

Brian

Wonderfully, thank you for asking.

In the spirit of the topic I wore one of Bigger Diaper's pocket diapers (cloth) over some Always Pull ups. I was chasing a migraine this morning, so I didn't want to add any complications. Once that was over with I've been enjoying the evening in my favorite ABU Dino Rawrz. I need more.

• Like 1

...waiting for 'Big Sky" to come on TV, just wearing a medium single AdultClothDiaperCo gauze daytime diaper with no plastic pants and one of those stretchy "BigTot" diaper covers on.

The ABU having survived until morning, I'm in a Rearz cloth Omutsu with a booster pad under plastic pants (somewhat wet but plenty of life left).  Cloth for the next 48 hours if I can manage it.

I am up this morning with a NorthShore Supreme purple medium diaper that is wet and messy. This question is for Adam who checks in periodically: When will the tye dyed looking prints be available and in what diaper?

• Like 1

Old school: 60" x 60" kite folded and pinned terry under plastic pants.  A bit wet as I head to bed but this will effortlessly last through until tomorrow.