LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

About 90 minutes into an Abena L4 and booster pad under plastic pants and compression pant - standard daytime fare for the last few months.  Back to some cloth next week.

Prevail Bariatric size cloth backed diaper.  Since they are for bariatric patients, the side panels are extended, otherwise the actual diaper itself is the same as large or x-large.  I just fold the extended side panels in half and use diaper pins to put it on.  Works great and for $2.99 a package at Goodwill, using diaper pins to make it fit is well worth it.

A pretty soggy Abena L4/Booster under plastic pants.  I'm about to shower and change into an ABU Simple that should cruise through until morning.

A wet and poopy Abena M4 this morning with another killer COVID-19 headache. I had plastic pants on as well but took them off to sit here in just my wet and messy diaper. My diapers at least give me some source of comfort and soothing as I struggle to recover from the Corona Virus.

Still in my wet overnight ABU Simple because it's comfortable and I'm lazy (and it hasn't leaked - yay!).  About to have a quick rinse and shift into an Abena L4 + booster for the day.

Up this morning in a wet NorthShore (NS)Supreme purple, medium diaper. 17 days into COVID, better, but not anywhere close to being back to normal.  I am, however, cleared to return to work and will see how I hold up.  I think my choice for a diaper at work will be a Tena Active Fit Maxi with a NS booster pad.  This should help with some emotional and physical soothing as I wet during the day without any coworkers having a clue...or at least I think they don't know I am wetting my diaper.?

Changed out of my wet overnight ABU Simple into an Omutsu cloth + booster under plastic pants: haven't been in cloth nappies for weeks and as I'm not going out today, I'm not afraid of a bit of bulk under my shorts.

It's 10:30pm..  I changed out of a fairly wet (but leak-free) Omutsu about 4 hours ago into a kite folded 60" x 60" terry pinned under plastic pants.  A bit wet (but a very long way from soaked), I'm off to bed...