LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pranks!

I want to know what the best prank you all have pulled on someone. I'll go first

I went to a friends house with a piece of hershy's kiss in my pocket so it would melt by the time i got there, i went to his bathroom put the melted kiss on a wad of toilet paper, and came running out it and yelled, "Hey, what am i supposed to do with this?" i then tried to wipe it on him and he started to freak out, so then i started licking and biteing at it, at that point he almost lost his lunch. he then figuered out it was chocolet, but he was still grossed out, that prank has since been dubed "the poop wiper"

so lets here your best prank

My truck broke down at work so I had a co-worker drop me off at home. My wife had been grocery shopping and when she returned she was not expecting me to be there, especially minus my ever-present truck. I hid in the closet and waited for her to come hang her jacket up. She didn't. For a long while. Luckily, I am a patient guy. :D 20 minutes later, she decided to hang the jacket up, when she opened the closet door I made my presence known.

I am fairly sure that three years later that she still hates me :ninja: . I know that my ears still hurt B)

...not so much a prank as much as messing with someone who IM'd me "asl?"

Here is how the conversation went...

asl?

stone girl at home

r u really a girl?

Oh boy

ur a boy then?

girl crazy

ur girl crazy or u think im girl crazy?

Yes

r u a boy or girl!?!?

Neither; I’m an adult. R U?

Yes

a, v, or m?

What?

So you’re a v then, I see.

Huh? wtf???

f

ur wacked

jealous?

(signed off)

Well, I didn't pull this one but my dad did one to my mom. It was on April Fool's Day about 10 years ago. My parents were strugling with their finances at the time. My Dad got up early that morning and shut the water to the house off. When my mom got up the first thing she did was go to the sink for a glass of water. When she found out the water was off she assumed the water company had done it because we didn't get the bill sent off in time. My dad let my mom worry for a little while to increase the drama. When she finally found out she just about beat the shit out him. I have never seen my mom so angry at my dad before. Needless to say she didn't find that very comical at all! :badmood:

i guess id have to go with the only one i can think of right now. lol i went to see my girlfriend for a week (now my ex :( ) and before i left we decided to tell my best friend a week after that she had missed her period then 2 weeks after that we told him she was pregnant lol and we didnt tell him for like 2 weeks that she wasnt lol the funny thing is she actually did think she might be from her last boyfriend. i know ive done better then that but i cant remember lol

Managed to play Frank Zappa's "Dinamo Humm" over the high school PA system. That was 30 some years ago!

The record was "Overnight Sensation". Released 1973

I couldn't say where she's coming' from,

But I just met a lady named Dinah-Moe Humm

She stroll on over, say look here, bum,

I got a forty dollar bill say you can't make me cum

(Y'jes can't do it)

She made a bet with her sister who's a little dumb

She could prove it any time all men was scum

I don't mind that she called me a bum,

But I knew right away she was really gonna cum

(So I got down to it)

I whipped off her bloomers'n stiffened my thumb

An' applied rotation on her sugar plum

I poked'n stroked till my wrist got numb

But I still didn't hear no Dinah-Moe Humm,

Dinah-Moe Humm

Dinah-Moe Humm

Dinah-Moe Humm

Where this Dinah-Moe

Comin' from

Done spent three hours

An' I ain't got a crumb

From the Dinah-Moe, Dinah-Moe, Dinah-Moe

From the Dinah-Moe Humm

I got a spot that gets me hot

But you ain't been to it

But you ain't been to it

But you ain't been to it

But you ain't been to it

'Cause I can't get into it

Unless I get out of it

An' I gotta get out of it

Before I get into it

'Cause I never get into it

Unless I get out of it

An' I gotta be out of it

To get myself into it

(She looked over at me with a glazed eye

And some bovine perspiration on her upper lip area

And she said...)

Just get me wasted

An' you're half-way there

'Cause if my mind's tore up

Then my body don't care

I rubbed my chinny-chin-chin

An' said my-my-my

What sort of thing

Might this lady get high upon?

I checked out her sister

Who was holdin' the bet

An' wondered what kind of trip

The young lady was on

The forty dollar bill didn't matter no more

When her sister got nekkid an' laid on the floor

She said Dinah-Moe might win the bet

But she could use a little ------- if I wasn't done yet

I told her...

Just because the sun

Want a place in the sky

No reason to assume

I wouldn't give her a try

So I pulled on her hair

Got her legs in the air

An' asked if she had any cooties on there

(Whaddya mean cooties! No cooties on me!)

She was buns-up kneelin'

BUNS UP!

I was wheelin' an dealin'

WHEELIN' AN' DEALIN' AN OOOOH!

She surrended to the feelin'

SHE SWEETLY SURRENDERED

An' she started in to squealin'

Dinah-Moe watched from the edge of the bed

With her lips just a-twitchin' an' her face gone red

Some drool rollin' down

From the edge of her chin

While she spied the condition

Her sister was in

She quivered 'n quaked

An' clutched at herself

While her sister made a joke

'Bout her mental health

'Till Dinah-Moe finally

Did give in

But I told her

All she really needed

Was some discipline...

Kiss my aura...Dora...

M-M-M...it's real angora

Would y'all like some more-a?

Right here on the flora?

An' how 'bout you, Fauna?

Y'wanna?

MMM...sound like y'might be chokin' on somethin'

Did you say you want some more?

Well, here's some more...

MMM, sure...listen

D'you think I could interest you

In a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?

MMM...tweezers!

Here, lemme sterilize 'em...

Gimme your lighter...

I couldn't say where she's coming' from,

But I just met a lady named Dinah-Moe Humm

She stroll on over, say look here, bum,

I got a forty dollar bill say you can't make me cum

(Y'jes can't do it)

I whipped off her bloomers'n stiffened my thumb

An' applied rotation on her sugar plum

I poked'n stroked till my wrist got numb

An' you know I heard some Dinah-Moe Humm,

Dinah-Moe Humm

Dinah-Moe

Dinah-Moe

Dinah-Moe

Dinah-Moe

I want to know what the best prank you all have pulled on someone. I'll go first

I went to a friends house with a piece of hershy's kiss in my pocket so it would melt by the time i got there, i went to his bathroom put the melted kiss on a wad of toilet paper, and came running out it and yelled, "Hey, what am i supposed to do with this?" i then tried to wipe it on him and he started to freak out, so then i started licking and biteing at it, at that point he almost lost his lunch. he then figuered out it was chocolet, but he was still grossed out, that prank has since been dubed "the poop wiper"

so lets here your best prank

Called Law Enforcment friend and told him I had a problem in a bar......

"May need backup.....Maybe going into gunfight with these people"

He is old friend from Army days and thought he Had to back me.

Sooooooo I gave him the address where I was.

A Leather gay bar in Chicago..

I'm across the parking lot watching.....

He was in there for like 20 minutes looking for me. Getting hit on the whole time.. He is cute.

He comes out all adrinaline spiked and wigged out...

I call him and tell him I like the way he is stalking up and down the street," Are you looking for a guy to date?"..

He is Pissed.

Same friend 1 year later.

I talk to my neighborhood girl. Pregnant at 15. But cute as a bug. Small blonde.

I clue her in on him with photos and information about where all the tattoo's are.

I drive her to his house in Chicago to knock on his door while his wife is home. Also a cute petite blonde.

While she is going on at the front door I let myself in through the back.

And sit in the dining room doorway while he squirms to introduce his wife to this 7 1/2 month pregnant 15 yr old girl.

I'll give them credit, They invited her in and they all sat down to talk about the "PROBLEMS" in the livingroom.. This went on for about 3 minutes while she told him about the Wild night they shared at my place in a drunken passion. Remembering to tell him about tattoo's he has that cant be seen in public.

I would have let this go on forever but couldn't hold out anylonger and busted out laughing...

He was pissed, his wife was REALLY pissed at me.

But hey...... What are friends for. :whistling:

I'm going to sound like a real party-pooper and say that I loathe the sort of 'pranks' detailed here. I really don't find them in the least bit amusing. The upshot of most of the incidents related in this thread is humiliation and anger.

They aren't so often referred to as 'Pranks' here in the UK, but as 'Practical jokes' - a misnomer if ever I heard one! I'd really like to know what's so practical about humiliating, frightening or angering others.

It's clear that some of these misguided (IMO) actions cause short-term distress but I've also heard of longer term, even more damaging repurcussions as a result.

Ok, now tell me I don't have a sense of humour.

D <_< lly

I'm going to sound like a real party-pooper and say that I loathe the sort of 'pranks' detailed here. I really don't find them in the least bit amusing. The upshot of most of the incidents related in this thread is humiliation and anger.

They aren't so often referred to as 'Pranks' here in the UK, but as 'Practical jokes' - a misnomer if ever I heard one! I'd really like to know what's so practical about humiliating, frightening or angering others.

It's clear that some of these misguided (IMO) actions cause short-term distress but I've also heard of longer term, even more damaging repurcussions as a result.

Ok, now tell me I don't have a sense of humour.

D <_< lly

I'm not going to tell you that you have no sense of humour. I know you have a sense of humour.

And in fact, I agree with you. Some of the 'pranks' that people have posted in this thread could have fairly serious consequences. And I'm glad someone posted to say that they don't find those types of 'pranks' funny.

Dolly and Sunshine bring their humor glasses into the shop for repair. They set them on the counter and wait for an attendant. While they wait, they take notice of some of the famous humor glasses pictured on the wall that have been fixed at this establishment; Robin Willyams, Richard Cryer, Rosie McDonalds, Ellen Da’Genderdress, Alvain Chipmunk, Jokey Smurf ...

The attendant pops up from under the counter, “Hello Ladies!”

Both Dolly and Sunshine jump a mile from the sudden appearance. After they finish chiding the attendant for the scare, they explain that they need their humor glasses fixed.

“What seems to be the problem with yours little miss Dolly?” The attendant asked rather politely.

She explained that when she is wearing them she is unable to properly read things with the proper inflection that the author wrote them in. Every time she gets to a really funny part, the glasses fog up and she can’t see the punch line … only the punch. This makes her recoil and feel angry rather than jovial.

“I see.” Says the attendant. “What is happening with yours, your brightness?” Asking this, while picking up Sunshine’s glasses and examining them.

“I’m not really sure. Try them on and maybe you can see what I see.”

The attendant puts them on and views the world through Sunshine’s glasses. Looking across the road there is a dog who just took a little leak onto a pimp; a guy on a bike rode by knocking into another guy dressed in a suit who was cursing at his little boy. He lost his balance and fell into a muddy puddle. The suit guy got up, but lost his footing on the curb and knocked his forehead on a light pole.

“There doesn’t seem to be any problem for me.” The attendant chuckled and handed them back to Sunshine.

Dolly and Sunshine smirked. “Oh, well, maybe they weren’t broken after all.” They laughed, grabbed their glasses and ran out of the shop.

Well, as you can expect, the attendant was a bit disgruntled for the interruption; that is, until turning around and seeing the reflection in the mirror. There were two black rings proudly circling both eyes. The attendant laughed, and laughed, and laughed!

(read my sig before you think about replying)

Back at college I worked as a security supervisor for all four years. Part of my job description was conducting a fire drill at the girls dorm each semester. They were timed and were supposed to be around 5 mins for them all to be out. Well, semester after semester they averaged around 8 mins, :angry2: so finally my last year there I said..."That is enough of that!" I borrowed a smoke machine from one of my friends and at 3 am on a really cold October morning, I filled all the floors, both stairwells, and the lounge with the smoke machine. Then I walked over to the fire alert system, set the master alarm off, started the stopwatch and walked outside. Needless to say, we set a record that morning! I think it was around 4:20. Not to mention it was really amusing to watch. :roflmao: I have never seen 200+ half asleep girls move that fast! Of course I did not get very many friendly glances :( at class the next day...but I finally had my fire drill under time it was supposed to be.

Mommy Eden :wub:

Hugs and Kisses

i would like to thank everyone for thier pranks, but since i offended one person i am closing this topic, i know a lot of ppl r not going to like this, but this person wants a laugh free world where everything is serious and not funny, i will be replacing it with a topic discussing business ecconomics

just kidding, i don't care what 2 ppl think, these pranks are funny and amusing, i've had pranks pulled on me, just like everyone else has had jokes played on them, this post is for pranksters only, if u dont like it, dont read it.

LoL...try this one:

You need a small car jack and handle. Wait for your 'victim' to park his car up and go inside wherever. Carefully jack up one of the driving wheels so that it is just clear of the ground - only a millimetre or so. And watch...

When the 'victim' tries to drive his car away the differential will just spin the free wheel and he'll go.... nowhere. :roflmao: Watch the faces as they try and decide what's wrong with the car..... when the car is off the jack it will drive as normal!!!

I did this as a wedding trick on the groom's car before they went on honeymoon. Everyone saw the funny side of it, and no harm was done to anyone or anything. :drive1:

Simba :D

Oh, these are all classic... I must admit, a few could have serious consequences, but we typically know how our friends would react, right? Nevertheless, I'm ROTFL going through this... Best discussion on DD in a while!

Well, I work in a field where practical jokes are a regular occurance. I'll highlight a few, but by no means all, of the antics my colleagues and I have undertaken...

- Oreo Cookies has a white, creamy filling. Colgate toothpaste is white and creamy too. Scrape out the Oreo filling, and replace it with toothpaste.... Makes for some interesting facial expressions.

- Filling a coworkers car with styrofoam peanuts (to the top!)

- Waiting for a subfreezing day and spraying the car with a fine mist, including the door locks (if you make several layers, they have to wait for it to thaw)

- putting baby poweder in the air vents and turing the fan to 'high' so when the ignition key is turned, out comes a cloud of white

- Running some tubbing from the windshield washer pump though the firewall and taping it up under the dashboard, pointing at the drivers seat. Then put some dust or something on the windshield: mark sits in the car, hits the button to spray the windshield washer, and gets sprayed.

- Setting up an IV bag with tubing to slowly drip onto a persons bed. They wake up after some level of saturation to a soaked bed. Make sure there is someone else awake to ask, "hey, why are you changing the linens?" We used to do this to all probies... None ever said they wet the bed, but they made up some funky excuses....

- Filling the underside of a car door handle with defibrilation jelly (the stuff they put on the defib paddles before shocking someone, like in the movies).

There were a few ideas that were in discussion, but never materialized... One was using a crane to lift a car belonging to a supervisor onto the roof of the building. That would have been funny as heck, but likely would have resulted in at least a few people seeking employment elsewhere.

24.gif

is your company taking aplications?

Some friends of mine and I were at a conference a few years back and someone attending there had a yellow VW bug out in the parking lot. We all had this crazy idea to make this guy really confused, so we all got together and picked it up turning it completely around in the space. Needless to say, when the guy went out to his bug later on to go home...the look on face was priceless!

OK, I read all of them. And since I was "alerted" in another thread before coming here that there was a conflict, I'll comment on it.

I don't like the idea of pranks that are deliberately designed to upset people. Usually I don't find "messing with people's heads" funny. Especially when the madder the victim gets, the more the prankster laughs. There's a word for that: it's called abuse.

But there are some funny ones in this thread. I thought the funniest posts were Runaway's, Valentine's, and Ye Olde's.

Am I offended? No. And I might be wrong, but I didn't think Dolly and Sunshine were *all that* offended either, at least not to the point of calling it "blasting." They simply stated their opinions. Sorry, Smokey, if I come off unsupportive. There's nothing wrong with the thread itself, that I can see.