LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enjoy Being Wet?

I do that daily, I get wet and keep wetting untill I start to leak, I usually wear a disposeable, with a guard, with holes poked in the back, and a pair or two of plastic pants, and after I start to leak, I change to a thick terry towel homemade cloth diaper with a few inserts made of more toweling, untill I take my shower for the night...I love being wet, but I love the thick cloth diapers, for the look, but they have a different feeling, when wet...

Well, I Wear, I love to wear my diapers, but for me the real treat is in using them. The actual process of wetting is probably the biggest part for me, but yes, I do love being wet as well. :D Beallucanb, I agree with you - I love my cloth diapers when I can wear them - do you work from home? are you able to wear cloth at work and out? I've limited myself to a single Attends with plastic pants when out and about - I enjoy that a lot, but can't imagine being discreet with cloth :unsure: ...maybe others can add to this discussion...

Diaperpt

I like the feeling of being wet, but not real soaked at times. Sometimes when I'm out running errands being soaked almost to the point of leaking feels good, but when I'm sleeping I always have the feeling deep down inside that if I wet too much I will leak on the sheets. I wear Attends with a diaper doubler mostly to bed and it's very seldom that the seat of the diaper gets wet. Usually it's just the front and crotch area. For some reasons I like wet diapers in the front and crotch but I don't like a soaked butt as much.

As a Diaper Lover, the part of wearing a diaper for me means using it as well. :whistling: I enjoy being wet, but not to the point of leaking. I always use powder or vasilene to protect my skin for longer wear time. Using a booster also helps extend the use of a diaper, so I don't have to change as often. :thumbsup:

As a Diaper Lover, the part of wearing a diaper for me means using it as well. :whistling: I enjoy being wet, but not to the point of leaking. I always use powder or vasilene to protect my skin for longer wear time. Using a booster also helps extend the use of a diaper, so I don't have to change as often. :thumbsup:

Does Vaseline really help protect your skin?

Diaperpt, no I don't work anymore, I got hurt on the job, and now I just amuse myself all day, I keep myself busy playing with my cars, I have four, so I do alot of cleaning,and polishing, so wearing a diaper, is just fun for me, I don't really need them, but I do enjoy a wet diaper, untill it leaks

i enjoy both using my diapers as well as the feeling a a diaper swollen and wet making me waddle as i walk. i love the feeling i get when i rub myself through my wet nappy, the thicker the better. :) i like to layer them so they are very thick, but i don't do this often due to the cost of disposable. since i am now 24/7 i need to be careful not to run out just because i wanted more layers. i do always wear at least 2 to bed as i wet quite a bit while sleeping and don't want to leak all over.

Sissy Dahli

I like wearing diapers, I like using them. Dry, wet, messy, doesn't really make much difference. I change when it gets uncomfortable.

Prefer a dry cloth nappy, but I go along with Mommy and Crys. Yeah I use nappies, mainly at night and avoid leaks - that's not nice. :drive1: When out and about I simply use them for convenience because I hate public wash rooms... :(

Yeah, I don't mind being wet if that answers the questions, but a thick, dry cloth one is preferable!!! Mess is a definite turn-off and a no-no! :horse:

Simba B)

I prefer dry diapers because I hate diaper rash, but I don’t mind wearing wet diapers for a while (less than two hours). When I wet my diaper, I love the secure feeling of being protected. It makes me glad that I have my diaper on, and makes up for the hassle of wearing them 24/7. Under the right conditions, a warm wet diaper can be erotic, but I don’t get to choose the conditions very often.

I enjoy wearing wet diapers or pull-ups. I find myself wetting shortly after putting one on. I will wear until it almost leaks, I have had a few accidents.

I love being in wet diapers -- the wetter the better -- and it is good that I do becuase my diapers are almost always wet! As much as I enjy wet diapers I enjoy wetting them even more. The warmth that spreads through my cloth diapers as I wet them reassures me that I really do belong in diapers!

I enjoy wearing wet diapers or pull-ups. I find myself wetting shortly after putting one on. I will wear until it almost leaks, I have had a few accidents.

I do the same thing, as soon as I'm diapered, and the plastic pants are in place, I start wetting, and stay wet untill I start to leak, then I wait awhile and sit on a towel, to absorb whats leaking, so I can keep it on longer...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all.. first post.. I LOVE a wet diaper.. overcapacity..

Quick background.. My "primary" fetish is that of pants wetting... of which my fiancee accepted. However, she and I kinda discovered diapers -- and she really gets a kick out of them... in the mean time we have both become diaper lovers of sort...