LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL memes - come in and have a laugh

1 hour ago, id0ntknow said:

This artist clearly doesn't know that diapers don't show cheeks.

I'm guessing that someone joked to the artist that his drawings all looked like they were wearing diapers, because they all have a bulge just below the waistline, and he went with it.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:06 AM, fuzzybunny said:

Found this one for all the gamers out there

Truth-level-100.jpg

I have looked at these for use as an office chair. Has anyone actually bought one and used it? They are "rated" as being comfortable for 5-8 hours....just wondering if this is a practical alternative to a standard office chair.... Don't need a car seat though ?

3 hours ago, square_duck said:

I have looked at these for use as an office chair. Has anyone actually bought one and used it? They are "rated" as being comfortable for 5-8 hours....just wondering if this is a practical alternative to a standard office chair.... Don't need a car seat though ?

Not that particular model but the principle of (mis)using a gaming chair for office.  Yes.  Yes.  Yes...

About one month into compulsory work from home, I started building horrific lower back pain.  I'd suspected my chair (a comfortable-in-the-short-term Costo job) and specifically suspected lumbar support because a strategically placed rolled towel helped a bit.

A co-worker who is a avid gamer clued me into this.

I got one of the "Omen" gaming chairs and whilst it's ugly, my back problems disappeared within a couple of weeks and it is epically comfortable for long-haul spreadsheeting...  One of the kids has a knock-off cheapie from Amazon and it's ok, but not the same.