LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why is it so hard to find ABDL Boy Toddler clothing

munkey

I’ve been looking for a pair of shortalls with little luck.  Most stuff is marketed to a more feminine design. Suggestions? 

The only ones I know about are the Tykables shortalls, but they're made to pass for vanilla - khaki or denim.  Poppers in the crotch though.  I quite like them.  I made my own little boy shortalls by cutting down & adapting a pair of red work dungarees.

Dun front.jpgDun sitting.jpg

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Whatever happened to the blue denim Tykables shortalls? I've wanted to get some for a long time, but it appears they only have khaki.

Maybe they ran out of stock? Not sure, it didn't say anything on their website. You might have to contact them and ask. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, littleTomás said:

Whatever happened to the blue denim Tykables shortalls? I've wanted to get some for a long time, but it appears they only have khaki.

Tykables just got the blue denim shortalls back in stock today!

On 5/20/2020 at 1:07 PM, munkey said:

I’ve been looking for a pair of shortalls with little luck.  Most stuff is marketed to a more feminine design. Suggestions? 

Don't they have a Walmart in b.c.? There are a number of them in the women's dept.And all differanf sizes Darned if im going to pay the price of ones online.

In fact, there are more girl-appropriate baby and toddler clohtes bedcause Sissy things at places like Ebay are perfectly useable for that purpose. Also more things like  creepers (onesies), rompers and shortalls, in the real world, are gender neutral or nearly so since the same ones could be used for either sex if they are or were still in diapers or training panties. Historically, they were made to appeal to Mommy since Daddy had no clue and did not wish to be bothered with shopping , so was out of the loop, and lived wit what Mommy chose or maybe grumbled a little about the clothes being "too girlish", but that was rare

. Also

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, puffy_bottom said:

I'm debating between buying the Baby Pants ones and the $20 Amazon women's linen overalls. I love those but wish they came in colors that aren't just neutrals.

The Baby Pants ones are better IMO.

• 2 weeks later...