LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

About 40 minutes ago it was in my bedroom laying in bed on my stomach.  Pushed out a load into my diaper but that was just the start.  about 20 minutes later in the basement on my computer I pushed out another big load.  Now it's all pasted to my butt in my diaper, 2 pairs of plastic pants and a t-shirt onesie.

• Like 2

My morning NS Air Supreme diaper is wet and...and... just now messy, literally as I am responding to this thread. I lifted up briefly from my chair and went poopie in my diaper. Now I am sitting back down with an exquisite warm, squishy loaded diaper. One of the more basic and simple pleasures of life. Like the Charmin commercial. "Everyone goes, might as well enjoy the go." The next generation of commercials should be adult diapers to enjoy the natural elimination process. I feel soooo nice,?

• Like 1

I messed my wet morning diaper as soon as I got out of bed and my feet hit the floor. Walking downstairs with my loaded diaper was wonderful, sitting here is exquisite, and now I am about to get back up to get coffee. Hot coffee and a wet, warm, squishy, messy diaper; what could be better than that?

• 2 weeks later...

i messed my NS Supreme purple diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee this morning. I just relaxed and filled my diaper and now I am sitting here with the best warm squish inside my diaper.

In my bedroom,  as soon as I got my Black MegaMax diaper on. I filled it up and then flooded it.  Now I'm sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee and a really messy and wet diaper on.

I must have my bowels trained to near perfection because I messed my NS MegaMax Air diaper as soon as I got out of bed, literally, my feet hit the bedroom floor and my mess hit my diaper. Now I am sitting here with a wet, warm, lumpy and squishy diaper and will get my morning exercise in my poopy diaper before I change.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a month since anyone posted on this thread, and I was the last one. I woke up with a wet NS Air Supreme diaper and a pair of Changing Times Diaper Company snap BearHugz PUL pants. No leaks, not even in my PUL pants. While in the kitchen getting coffee, I just relaxed and messed my diaper without any effort, just the natural thing to do. Now here I am very-very squishy but ohh sooo nice!?

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

It's been a month since anyone posted on this thread, and I was the last one. I woke up with a wet NS Air Supreme diaper and a pair of Changing Times Diaper Company snap BearHugz PUL pants. No leaks, not even in my PUL pants. While in the kitchen getting coffee, I just relaxed and messed my diaper without any effort, just the natural thing to do. Now here I am very-very squishy but ohh sooo nice!?

It's been longer ago than that for me, I believe. Yesterday I was standing in the bathroom and crapped my underwear. Peed in them, too all while shaving. Same story as last time. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Yesterday for me, a large amount of very soft mess. I was actually afraid I might have a blowout from the backside. But it turned out just fine, still very messy but nice to enjoy for a few hours.

Yeah, but where were you when you messed?

The second my feet touched our bedroom floor this morning I messed my Attends Premier diaper that was already wet. No pushing was required, just relaxed and felt my diaper filling up, almost as if I was incontinent but I am not as this morning's poopy diaper was intentional and volitional, but without effort. So, here I am now sitting here enjoying the warm bulging mess and squish in my diaper, A good Sunday, but SNOW outside, where is Spring?

The same as my March 9 post, I messed my already morning wet diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee. After posting I am going to get my morning exercise while still wearing my wet and poopy Abena M4 diaper.

I pooped my diaper in the bedroom when I woke up. I filled my Rearz Critter Caboose with a big load.  Then, I was doing some chores around the house and pooped a few more times while in the kitchen cleaning up. I also wet it several more times.  It was really messy and very soaked when I finally changed.  It felt soooooo goooood

• Like 1

A rare night because I did not sleep in a diaper but as soon as I got up I taped on an Attends Advanced Brief (I prefer the word diaper) that I bought from a local Medic pharmacy that carries them. They are quite thin, but also reasonably priced and a good booster can help both with confidence and logically, absorbency. As soon as I got diapered, I messed and wet within seconds in our finished basement. Now, since I am responding to this thread, I am also sitting here wet, and squishy and my universe is in order.

The last place I pooped my diaper was in bed. I just woke up a few minutes ago while peeing my overnight diaper and as I sat up in bed, I felt the squish of poop spread up between my legs. When I took my blanket off, the smell of a load of poop came out confirming there is a mess in my diaper. This mess doesn’t feel like it is a big mess, but it is definitely there.

My morning diaper is wet and messy...feels sooo warm, squishy, and comforting. Where did I mess? In my diaper, of course! In the bedroom as soon as my feet hit the bedroom floor I just relaxed with a little push resulting in the best warm, lumpy, sticky poopy settling in the back and bottom of my NS Supreme purple diaper. I won't be changing for several hours after my morning exercise while in my poopy diaper, even go out for a morning run. A mess in my diaper bouncing up and down as I run is such a great sensation. After all this activity I will definitely be ready for a diaper change. I think I am going to spend the day with my wife in a cloth diaper and plastic pants, will have to see if she notices.