LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

About 5 minutes ago.  First time I have had the house to myself with a day off work since March!  I didn't poop yesterday so I would have a good load today.  Put on a low end disposable diaper, KINS waterproof pants and then my Tykables polo style onesie, topping therm off with a pair of thin cotton shorts.  I had a terrible time pooping it out into my diaper!  Maybe with all I have on over it there was too much back pressure?  Anyway after about 4 months it feels so great to have a big load in my diaper again!

Yesterday morning I put on a clean Crinklz diaper and pushed my doodoo in it. It wasn’t a really large amount and I don’t waste absorbency, so I had to sit on it until about 6pm when I finished peeing on my doodoo. I was wearing a onesie over the diaper and after I cleaned up with baby wipes, I wore the onesie without a diaper to give my skin some dry time. It was a very relaxing Sunday and I got a lot accomplished in GTA Online.

• Like 1
About 5 minutes ago.  First time I have had the house to myself with a day off work since March!  I didn't poop yesterday so I would have a good load today.  Put on a low end disposable diaper, KINS waterproof pants and then my Tykables polo style onesie, topping therm off with a pair of thin cotton shorts.  I had a terrible time pooping it out into my diaper!  Maybe with all I have on over it there was too much back pressure?  Anyway after about 4 months it feels so great to have a big load in my diaper again!
Twice today both were all natural. They just happened. It felt great. Didn't have to strain like many other times. I felt like a toddler being naughty

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Last night I thought I needed to doodoo, so I pushed out in a very wet Pampers 7 diaper. I only made 2 small poos, so I am hoping that I will be able to push a much larger load today. I have a Crinklz diaper on at work, still dry, but not for much longer.

I was talking with the neighbor the other day, I had a cough-poop.  Right in the middle if the conversation. 

I've been 247 for a month or so now.  I usually just go after coffee.  Can't help it really. 

I needed to doodoo again this morning and since I didn’t have much time to enjoy it, I decided to put on one of my Parents Choice size 7 toddler diapers. I then squatted down and pushed a big load of soft poop in it and peepeed on my poop as well. After that, I sat down in my squishy load and the warm poo spread through the little diaper completely. I thought I would leak out the back, however there was only minor leakage between my legs. I continued squishing poo all over my potty places for a few more minutes, and then got cleaned up with baby wipes and a shower before work. Great was to start the day, and I enjoy reading about when others push doodoo in their diapers too.

• Thanks 1

Sunday morning and a heat wave, so last night instead of plastic back disposable diapers I wore Attends Premium, my last one.  I wet throughout the night, and then after I was up and had my coffee, I totally filled my diaper  that I still have on.  I will enjoy this for about an hour or so before I change and my wife wakes up.  Although she certainly knows, I don't like to mess my diaper around her out of respect, since she does not particularly like a messy diaper.

Since there's already a "when was the last time you pooped your diaper" thread I shall assume this is meant to be "where was the last place you pooped your diaper." And the answer to that is in the bathroom. Hey, I * tried* to make it to the potty. 

I just got back from a 4 hour ride on my quad in the mountains and about 20 miles from home I got a poop contraction and completely filled my Seni Quatro. Had to ride another hour with it squishing in my diaper to get home to change. Needless to say, it was a huge mess.

I had a decent mess on my home this morning. No pushing, it just came out while I was driving. Very nice. I will wear it for a few more hours

What diapers are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk