LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)

This is the first story I’ve ever written so please excuse any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

———————————————

Chapter 1

*Beep Beep Beep*

Theo was rudely awoken by the alarm next to his bed. After a brief panic thinking he’d have to get up soon to go to college he soon remembered that it was the summer holidays and it was in fact much later than first thought, and was safe to assume he’d slept through the first few chirps of the alarm. The sun burst through the gaps in his curtains and he heard footsteps from outside his door, by the looks of things it was going to be another glorious British summers day.

“Morning sweety!” His Mum Kelly said as she opened his bedroom door and brought him a warm cup of tea.

“Mornin’” he said rather groggily as he hadn’t quite woken up yet.

“You better get up and shower soon, don’t forget we’re going to the shopping centre this morning to get you some new trainers. I’m just going to change Izzy and get her ready for nursery and after that we’ll head off!” Theo nodded in response to his Mum with a loud yawn.

Theo lived with his Mum Kelly and baby Sister Izzy in a modest suburban house just on the outskirts of a typical British town. His Dad worked abroad so didn’t see him much, and has only really ever known living with his Mum and more recently, Izzy. She was of an age where she was preparing for potty training so his mum had been recently busy rushing around getting all of the necessities like potties, progress charts and pullups. However as it was the holidays she’d promised that her and Theo would spend the day together. He didn’t have many friends and had spent most of the holiday playing on his games console, so he was looking forward to going out and getting some fresh air.

Truth be told Theo had been extremely jealous of Izzy since the day she was born. All the attention went her way and Theo was desperate for a bit of love from his mum. He’d give anything to go back to the days where he had no responsibilities and his mum would take care of him 24/7. For as long as he can remember he had a fascination for nappies and other baby items, often fantasising about being a baby again. These feelings were only accelerated when his sister was born and he very occasionally found the courage to sneak out some nappies from his sisters room and feel them in his hands, although they were way too small to actually wear much to his frustration.

“Theo get a move on we’ll be leaving in a minute, I don’t want Izzy to be late for nursery!”

He put down his phone and quickly hopped in the shower, cleaned his teeth and threw on some grey cotton shorts and a plain blue t-shirt. He decided against his hoodie as he knew it was going to be a warm day. He flew down the stairs and ran through the dining room towards the front door picking up a slice of toast for his breakfast in the process.

“Why don’t you just get up a bit earlier instead of rushing around like a headless chicken every morning?” Kelly said as she was putting Izzy’s shoes on.

“Was just having a lie in, and I don’t see what’s wrong with the way I get ready!” He said with a slight grin.

Kelly was wearing a plain black pair of leggings and a pink cardigan. Theo was abnormally short for his age but his mum would tower over most of his friends, and he was constantly being teased about his mum being a ‘milf’. He looked down at his sister who was wearing her typically babyish pink clothes, and as she bent over he caught a glimpse at a pink pull-up riding over the top of her skirt. At that moment he imagined himself in that position, but it was simply a passing thought as they all bundled out the door into their modest hatchback.

“Izzy sweetie remember what we talked about earlier, as soon as you need to go wee wee or poo poo today tell one of the nurses and they’ll take you to the potty!” Kelly said slowly as we pulled out of the drive and drove down the road.

“Yes mumma” Izzy muffled as she put her thumb in her mouth.

Theo rolled his eyes. He couldn’t wait to have a day alone with his mum away from his little brat of a sister, so he could finally be the centre of attention for once. As he glared out the window watching the world go by, he begun to feel a strange sensation from his stomach, suddenly remembering he had completely forgotten to go to the toilet in the rush to leave this morning. He wasn’t worried though it wouldn’t be too long until they’d be at the shopping centre, and he was pretty confident of his ability to hold it.

Within a few minutes the car parked up outside Lily’s nursery. “I’ll be back in a minute Theo” Kelly exclaimed as she let Izzy out of her car seat.

“Don’t take too long mum I want to be the first in the shops to beat the queues!” Theo exclaimed rather urgently, knowing full well his ulterior motive of needing to relieve himself.

Theo watched as his mum and sister entered the nursery along with numerous other little kids and their parents. He began to fantasise about his mum leading him into the nursery fully padded ready for a day of playing around with toys without a care in the world. “Oh through good old days” he thought to himself, trying to recall any early memories he had of any similar events.

He was suddenly jolted back to reality by the growing feeling in his bowels. He was very regular and usually did his business as soon as he got up to avoid using public toilets, something he’d always had a paranormal fear of. Doing your business near someone you’d never met before made him anxious and he’d spent his whole life avoiding it at all costs.

Kelly soon returned to the car. “Right let’s get going, you thought about what trainers you’d like?” Theo’s mum enquired as she turned the key and set off from the nursery.

“Not really” he snapped back. “How long will it take to get there? I kind of need the loo...”

“We only left the house 15 minutes ago did you not go before we left?” His mum said, with a slightly frustrated tone.

“Well I didn’t need to then!” This was of course a white lie,  but it’s the standard response for this kind of situation.

“I’m sure you can hold on you’re a big boy, it won’t be long until we get there”.

Theo chose not to respond as he thought his mum was teasing him, instead choosing to focus on the road ahead of him. However unlucky for him the car was soon stationary due to the standard rush hour traffic. “Bloody typical” he thought to himself.

Panic started to set in. He began to experience some pretty intense cramps and needed to keep changing positions in his seat in order to have some slight, albeit temporary, relief. The fact that he was facing the prospect of using a public toilet wasn’t helping but he was beginning to doubt his ability to hold on.

Kelly looked over to her to her son who was now squirming non stop. “You don’t need a poo do you?” She said with a look of slight concern.

Theo’s face went bright red with embarrassment, that’s the kind of question she would ask his baby sister not him.

“Ummm yeah pretty bad” he responded. In reality, he was on the brink of exploding as his desperation accelerated.

“Just hold on for a bit longer, the car park is just past those lights we won’t be long.” Said his mum trying to give him some words of support.

One massive cramp hit Theo’s stomach, signalling he’d run out of time.

His hands grabbed onto either side of his seat and he lifted his bum as he tried to let out a small fart in order to relieve some pressure. Terrible decision.

“Uh oh” Theo squeaked quietly as he felt a huge soft lump escape his bum accompanied by a muffled wet fart. The sudden hot feeling on his bum was a strange and alien sensation as the poo met the resistance of his pants, mushrooming and spreading across his bum. Theo went into complete shock as he was unable to stop what was unfolding.

At the same time a steady stream of pee completely drenched the front of his shorts and subsequently the car seat. Theo had completely and utterly messed himself, something he hadn’t done since he was a toddler.

His mother looked over and audibly gasped, met with the sight of a big wet spot forming on the front of her son’s shorts.

“Oh my god Theo what are you doing?” She sniffed the air and caught a whiff of a smell she had become so used to since having a baby.

“Please don’t tell me you’ve...” she said as she stared disappointingly at Theo.

All he could do was hang his head as tears began to form...

• Like 8

Chapter 2

Theo couldn’t quite believe what had happened. There he was sat in the car with his mum, his pants completely soaked with wee and filled with poo. He felt infantile, stupid and frankly embarrassed. He was a college student about to enter the adult world and what he had just done was something that a complete baby would do.

He’d fantasised about acting like a baby and going to the toilet wherever he wanted without even thinking about it, but this is not how he imagined it would feel.

“I can’t believe you I really can’t. You’re nearly a grown adult and you’ve just completely crapped yourself like a child. Ohhh the smell phew!” His Mum ranted as she held her nose and winded down her window. “This is all because you couldn’t be bothered to get out of bed earlier and use the toilet. Hope you’re proud of yourself”. She was furious, and Theo could see where she was coming from.

“I’m sorry, can we please go home” Theo pleaded through his tears.

“Ha! No chance we’ve been sat in this traffic for ages and we’re so close to the shopping centre I’m not turning around now just because you had an accident in your pants. I’ll have to sort you out when we get there”. Kelly was furious, but her day wasn’t going to be ruined by Theo’s laziness.

“But Mum I can’t go like this people will see!” Theo begged.

“Tough, I’ll think of something when we get there now be quiet and stop crying” His mum snapped back.

It was only a few minutes later that they entered the shopping centre car park. Theo stayed completely silent and did his best to lower himself back onto his seat, but there was no avoiding the squishing feeling as he sat. The contents of his pants began to cool and it was becoming pretty uncomfortable, not to mention the unbearable smell.

Kelly chose a parking space as far away from other cars as possible to avoid any attention. As she turned the engine off she quickly took off her seatbelt and opened the door.

“Don’t move a muscle” she said staring at her son.

All Theo could do was nod and comply. He was in no position to argue. He watched as his mum quickly walked around the car and opened the boot. Luckily Theo had left his football kit in the car and Kelly picked his shorts and tracksuit top out of the bag. She slammed the boot and moved over to the passenger side, opening the door and visibly stepping back as she saw her son’s situation in full view.

“Get out slowly” she ordered. 

“But people will see!” Theo replied as her surveyed the area, seeing a few people walking towards the shopping centre entrance.

“Just get out please Theo” his mum replied. “I don’t want people to see as much as you”.

He slowly got off his seat leg by leg and stepped out of the car. He could feel the mess shifting and hanging off his bum. Luckily his choice of briefs came in handy as it held the mess in place instead of dribbling down his legs. He looked down and could see he was in quite a state, as was the car seat he was sat in.

“Oh Theo, look at the state of you. Turn around.” His mum grabbed his shoulders and turned him around.

She was met with the site of a visible lump in the back of Theo’s shorts, the grey shorts darkened all over his bum. Kelly visibly grimaced.

“Right I’m going to put your tracksuit top around your waist and you can hold my bag in front of you so your shorts are hidden. We’ll get cleaned up in that disabled toilet over by the entrance”. Theo went along with his mum’s orders as she tied the top around his waist and gave him her bag.

He was so ashamed he could hardly muster a response. She put a towel over Theo’s seat and locked the car. They then begun walking over to the toilets trying to avoid anyone else. He was almost waddling in order to avoid making an even bigger mess. Kelly looked down and thought Theo looked like Izzy when she had a fully nappy.

They reached the disabled toilet without raising suspicion and mercifully it was unoccupied.

Theo sheepishly opened the door and turned the light on. “Mum guard the door so no one comes in” he said looking up at his irritated Mum. 

“Don’t worry I’m coming in with you, I need to make sure you clean yourself up properly.” She forced herself into the toilet with Theo and locked the door.

“Please can I do this myself it’s embarrassing” he said rather urgently.

“Theo I don’t think you’ve got any dignity left, you’ve just uncontrollably filled your pants. Anyway I’ve done this a thousand times when you were a baby and with your sister. Just stand still.” She replied as she knelt down and undid Theo’s shoes.

All he could do was stand there with his head in his hands. He was too embarrassed to even look at what was going on as his mum took his shoes and socks off and then proceeded to carefully pull his shorts down. He was stood wearing a pair of soiled pants in a disabled toilet in front of his mum, this certainly wasn’t how he expected today to go.

She carefully peeled off his ruined pants and quickly cleaned him up with baby wipes she had in her bag, presumably normally used for his baby sister. The whole series of events made him start to think about his fantasies of being a baby again, and begun to actually feel quite content. He was almost beginning to enjoy the sense of completely helplessness.

What happened next would take this to a whole new level. He still had his head in his hands as he felt his mum pulling something up his legs. He peeked out of his hands and to his horror she was putting him in one of Izzy’s Huggies pull-ups!

“Woah woah woah you’re joking aren’t you!” Theo almost shouted but remembered where he was and chose to lower his voice a bit. He tried to pull them back down but couldn’t overpower his mum.

“I’m sorry Theo but you can’t go commando and this is all I have with me. I don’t carry around a spare pair of pants for you because I thought you were potty trained” his mum said as she pulled them up around his waist.

“Can’t you go and buy me some new pants there’s a clothes shop on the next floor?” He pleased.

“I’m not wasting money on some new pants for you, you chose not to go to the toilet before we left, you’ll have your football shorts over the top no one will know.” She explained. “Plus you’re still not completely cleaned up and I thought it would be better to wear something disposable until you can have a shower” she added.

Theo’s face went bright red.

“We’ll go and get you some new trainers, do a bit of food shopping and go home. After that you can take them off and we’ll never speak of this again. Deal?”

She held out her hand intent on shaking on it. Theo weighed up his options but couldn’t see any other way forward.

Reluctantly he grabbed her hand and shook. “Deal”.

“Good boy, I’ll wait outside put your shorts and shoes on and we’ll get on with it shall we”. She turned around and put his destroyed pants and shorts in the bin, opened the door and closed it behind her.

Theo couldn’t quite believe what had just happened. Only earlier today he looked at his baby sister wearing pull-ups and wished it was him. Reluctantly his wish had been granted.

He looked in the mirror next to him and inspected his new underwear. They were pink and completely covered in little flowers with a picture of Minnie Mouse in the centre of his crotch. Below was one big flower which he assumed would change colour when the pull-up was used. They were a pretty tight fit and just about went around his waist, but he could still feel the padding and definitely didn’t feel like regular pants.

He was extremely embarrassed about the colour and style, but not about actually wearing them. As he continued to look in the mirror he began to realise his dream had pretty much come true. He had wanted this for years, he wanted his mum’s attention and to treat him like a baby. The hairs began to stand up on the back of his neck.

Remembering she was waiting outside, he pulled the plain white football shorts up over the top of his pink pull-up. He looked back in the mirror and suddenly realised the shorts were a mesh-like material and therefore slightly see through. Of course you’d really have to stare to see through them, but all of a sudden he felt paranoid about people seeing what he was wearing.

There wasn’t much he could do, they were his only choice. He sat on the toilet seat to get his socks and shoes on. He heard a subtle crinkle of the pull-up as he plopped himself down. Theo grinned slightly.

He stood up, grabbed the door handle and realised he was about to go shopping in with his mum wearing a nappy. He was nervous, but excited.

• Like 10

I am happy for  Theo since he get his wishes rsrsr Now he gonna get all he wishes rsrs I think he gonna ended in thicker pants in the end of the day !

ps great chapter, continue the excelent work 

• Like 1

Thanks for the chapter, wonder if he will end up in a thicker type of diaper :P.

• Like 1

Chapter 3

Theo opened the toilet door and saw his mum looking at her phone patiently waiting him to finish up in the toilet. Was this really happening? Was he about to walk around his local shopping centre wearing a glorified nappy under his shorts?

“Oh good you’re done sweety, all ready to go?” she said as she put her phone back into her handbag while simultaneously grabbing Theo on the shoulder and pushing him forward.

“I guess so, can’t we just go home instead we can come back another day” he thought he’d give it one last try.

“No, we won’t be long just be brave for me” his mum replied and gently patted her son on the bum.

“Mum don’t!” Theo slapped her on the arm and pulled his shirt down defensively hoping to hide his pull-ups from view.

“Sorry I’m just teasing, and don’t worry no one can see I promise.” As Kelly walked behind her son she realised that his pink ‘underwear’ was slightly visible through the shorts, but kept it to herself so she didn’t spook Theo.

As the trainer shop didn’t open for another half an hour Kelly and Theo went to a cafe to waste some time. She had a latte while Theo had a bottle of coke. He hated coffee and thought it tasted of dish water so he’d always prefer some sort of fizzy drink.

They left the cafe and headed towards the trainer shop which was now open. Theo would pull down his t-shirt every minute or so just so ensure his waistband was fully hidden. His head was spinning as he tried to process his current situation, and he came to realise he was beginning to enjoy it. But how far could he go?

They reached the trainer shop and he quickly picked out a pair of white boating type shoes. As he tried them on he could feel his shirt ride up his back and completely expose his waistband. He didn’t have eyes in the back of his head but he could tell the pull-up was poking out just above the his shorts.

As promised his mum stood right behind him so no one could see. She looked down at her son bending over and got a clear view of his pink girly pull-up. She let out a quiet giggle at the site of it, seeing her big grown up son wearing such a babyish item under his shorts.

“Thanks for the trainers mum, no one saw my umm, you know what, did they?” Theo asked rather apprehensively as they left the shop.

“Of course they didn’t sweety you’re just being paranoid” she lied to spare his blushes. “We’ll just quickly nip to the food shop and then we can go home”.

“Fine but please don’t take too long I’m really uncomfortable in this thing”. Theo said this to simply cover his tracks, he didn’t want his mum getting the impression he didn’t mind wearing a pull-up in public.

As they crossed the shopping centre floor they passed a Mamas & Papas, a baby shop. Theo could help but stare into the shop and gaze at the wide variety of pushchairs, cribs and other items. However his mum kept walking and he didn’t want to arouse suspicion of his true feelings.

They both entered the food hall of the shopping centre and his mum stopped him and offered him a choice. “Right Theo you can either help me with the shopping or go and sit over there and wait for me”.

“I’ll go and sit over there, just please don’t take too long”. Theo then broke off from his mum and began to make his way over to the checkouts, where there were some sofas and armchairs.

“Don’t wander off anywhere, I’ll come and find you when I’m done” His mum shouted as she went over towards the long aisles, picking up a shopping basket.

As Theo walked across the shop he began to experience a familiar feeling. That bottle of coke he had earlier had gone straight through him and he felt like he needed to relieve himself, pretty urgently. That’s when he began to hatch a plan.

He made a detour towards the food hall toilets, and strolled into the men’s room. As he surveyed the area he saw a couple of people using the urinals and washing their hands at the sinks. Then he saw the three cubicles, with only one occupied.

He walked into one of the cramped cubicles and made sure he locked the door. He stared down at the dirty toilet bowl and seat and thought to himself “There’s no way I’m even touching that, I’m wearing a pull-up why not just make the most of it?”

Theo had waited years for this chance, but even though he was in public he was pretty sure he could hide it. All he needed to do was to get home without his mum noticing and then he could dispose of it. In his eyes this was a full-proof plan.

He pulled down his shorts and got into a position that he thought would make the process as easy as possible. He bent his knees slightly and closed his eyes. Within a few seconds the first few trickles of wee entered the pull-up. It was a strange feeling, hot but not wet as the thirsty material quickly soaked it up. A couple of trickles turned into a stream as the whole pull-up began to flood. He could feel the wee move from the front to in between his legs and then the back.

He pushed one last time to make sure his bladder was empty. He opened his eyes and felt elated, this was the first time he’d voluntarily wet a nappy (or close enough) since he was a baby, and he enjoyed every second of it. He inspected the pull-up and he realised he’d completely soaked it. The big flower on the front had disappeared and the felt the pull-up drooping slightly. His bum was now much poofier than before and now feared it would leak. It wasn’t designed to hold a full adult load.

He quickly pulled up his shorts and flushed the chain so it would seem he’d used the toilet like any normal person. He opened the door, casually washed his hands and left. He walked with a slight waddle due to the wet object between his legs and quickly sat down in the armchair just next to the checkouts. As he sat he felt the slightly soggy pull-up push against his bum, just like earlier the hair stood up on the back of his neck.

A few minutes later his mum approached him with a few bags of shopping. “Right ready to go?” she asked, handing him one of the bags to carry.

“Yep let’s go, I really want to get out of this thing” he replied as they walked out of the food hall, although he obviously left out the fact he wanted to change because it was wet.

Theo hung back just behind his mum as they walked through the shopping centre and into the car park to ensure she didn’t get a view of his bum because she’d probably see the pull-up bulging slightly.

“Right you’re going to have to sit in the back because of what you did in the front seat”. His Mum opened the back passenger door for him as she then moved to the back of the car and placed the shopping in the boot.

As he sat down and put on his seatbelt on he caught a faint whiff of what he’d done earlier, an overwhelming sense of embarrassment overcame him. But he realised his accident may have been a blessing in disguise, he only needed to look down to realise the opportunity it opened up for him.

The roads were much quieter than earlier and it was a short journey back to the house. Theo couldn’t help but smile as he felt the wet pull-up push up against his crotch and he knew he’s not far off successfully executing his plan.

As they stopped in the drive his mum turned around and looked at him. “I’ll quickly put the shopping away and then I’ve got to go and pick Izzy up from nursery. I suggest you go and have a shower to clean up. Just put the pull-up in the bin”. Theo nodded. “Well done for being a grown up about this today. Accidents happen and I promise I’ll never mention it again” his mum said. She they then leaned towards each other and Kelly kissed his forehead. Theo was finally getting the motherly love he had craved for years.

“Thanks mum, can we just get into the house now so I can end this whole episode”. Theo knew he was so close.

Kelly opened the door and put the shopping in the kitchen. Her and Theo passed in the corridor and she watched him start to climb the stairs. But something wasn’t right. She looked closer at his bum as he walked up the stairs and noticed his bum was much bulkier than before. There was also a small dark spot on the left hand side of his rear.

“Theo come back down here”. She barked the order and Theo abruptly stopped. Panic set in and he prayed his cover wasn’t blown.

He retreated back down and stood in front of him mum. “What is it?” he said.

She knelt and yanked down Theo’s football shorts. Her suspicions were answered and she was met with the sight of an extremely soggy pull-up.

“I bloody knew it! Theo what is wrong with you? You pooped yourself this morning and how you’ve wet one of your baby sisters pull-ups, why?” She shouted furiously.

“Ummm, well, I” he couldn’t even give an explanation, he almost felt light headed.

“You know what don’t even speak. Take that thing off and go and have a shower, I’ll deal with you when I get back from picking Lizzy up.” His mum stood back up and walked out, slamming the door behind her. “What a baby” she muttered to herself.

Theo silently stood in his soggy pink pull-up with his football shorts around his ankles. 

“Busted” he mumbled.

• Like 12

This is a really cute story.

I wonder if Kelly is going to punish him for what he did?

Maybe she will have him wear his sisters pull ups for a week.

Hopefully for Theo he will get his wish and she will enjoy having

her son back as a baby.

• Like 1

Looks like he is going to get the "dreaded" baby diaper punishment.

• Like 1

Thank you for the positive feedback! Slightly different chapter this time but I’m setting the scene for future events.

————————————

Chapter 4

Kelly got into the car unable to forget what she’d just seen. Her son Theo, who is a year away from going to university and becoming an adult, wearing a visibly used pull-up he had to wear after pooping his pants.

She had absolutely no idea why to do, but somehow to her it wasn’t a shock. Ever since her daughter Izzy had been born she’s had suspicions that Theo had something for baby items and nappies. In the past she’d caught him sneaking into Izzy’s room and snooping around, picking up nappies, dummies and so on. On one occasion she’s even found a nappy in his room.

After looking up this kind of behaviour online she didn’t really find any answers and thought it was just a phase as part of puberty or jealousy, hence why she has tried to spend more time with him. However she was now starting to think this was something more.

In her research she also came across the term ABDL, but initially dismissed it as some adult fetish. But as she read further into it she started to understand why people felt that way. It said that a lot of ABDL’s had disrupted childhoods or bad experiences from growing up, but Theo didn’t have either of those. He was a happy child and never came into any harm.

She was confused, but began to think that maybe having Izzy and temporarily becoming less important has made him grow jealous of his baby sister, and the baby related behaviour is a cry for help.

Kelly thought to herself “did his accident awaken the desire to act like a baby again so he could get my attention?”. It was an interesting hypothesis she’d come up with and wasn’t out of the realm of possibility.

A few minutes later she arrived at the nursery. “Hey Kelly” Hannah greeted as Kelly stepped into the nursery, dodging the numerous kids running around the building. Hannah was one of the nursery assistants and a family friend. She was in her mid 20‘s and had been close to the family for her whole life.

“Before I go and get Izzy for you could I have a quick word?” Hannah asked.

“Sure go ahead” Kelly replied rather worryingly.

“Unfortunately Izzy had two accidents today and we’ve had to put her back into a nappy” Hannah explained.

“Oh no I’m sorry you had to deal with that! Perhaps I’ve rushed her in to potty training, I put her in pull-ups as a precaution and asked her to tell you if she needed the toilet”, Kelly was a bit annoyed but not too bothered. “I’ll make sure she’s in a nappy next time she comes in”.

“Okay no problem, I’ll go and grab her for you”.

Hannah left the room, leaving Kelly to mull over what she’d jut been told. “How many dirty pull-ups am I going to have to deal with today” she thought.

Seconds later Hannah returned holding Izzy’s hand.

“Hey there princess had a good day?” Kelly chose not to address her daughters accidents.

“Yes mumma I drew a castle!” Izzy replied as she handed her Mum a scribble on a piece of paper.

“Oh wow that’s amazing! Let’s get home and I’ll stick it up on the fridge!” She turned towards the door, “I’ll see you next week Hannah thanks for everything today” Kelly shouted as she opened the nursery door.

“That’s my job! Oh how was your day with Theo?” she enquired while waving.

“Don’t even mention it, I’ll call you this evening to talk about it”.

Kelly got Izzy into her car seat and left the nursery car park.

“Hannah told me you had a couple of accident today. What happened to letting her know when you needed to use the potty?” Kelly asked her daughter in a slightly disappointed tone.

“Sorry Mummy I didn’t know, I uhh was scared!” Izzy responded rather sheepishly as she begun crying.

“Ohh it’s okay Izzy you just aren’t ready for potty training yet, you can just keep wearing your nappies for the time being.” Kelly said in a calming tone, and it seemed to do the trick as Izzy stopped crying and smiled.

This reminded her of the situation she left at home. What was she going to do with Theo? She knew he wasn’t going to come clean about his true feelings so she came up with a plan to try and coax him into revealing the truth. They made a quick stop at the local pharmacy to pick up something that she thought would help the situation.

Meanwhile at home, Theo was all clean after having a shower and had disposed of the used pull-up.

“What am I going to do what am I going to do” he was talking to himself while pacing in his room.

Suddenly a brain wave. “That’s it! I’ll just tell mum that the toilets we’re all occupied and I didn’t want to leave the food hall in case she couldn’t find me, and by then it was too late. She’ll understand I’m sure!” Theo assured himself.

But on the other hand, he actually quite enjoyed his mum treating him like a toddler. He was left craving more and pooping his pants actually gained the attention he wanted off him mum. This was a real dilemma.

But before he could practice what he’d say, he heard the front door open. Kelly carried Izzy into the house and as she put her back onto her feet she saw the Pampers Baby Dry nappy that Hannah had put Izzy in at nursery. She let out a sigh, she thought she’d maybe finally seen the back of changing nappies.

“Izzy you can go and play your room for a bit, I’ll start dinner in a few hours” Kelly explained. “I’ve got to do something with your brother first”.

Theo made his way downstairs to greet his mum. He knew he had to face the music but had calmed down from earlier knowing he had a game plan of how to explain himself.

As he passed his sister on the stairs he looked at his mum. She was carrying a carrier bag with a rectangular item in it. He couldn’t make out what it was but could see the blue packaging poking out the top.

“Come into the living room with me Theo, we need to have a chat”. His Mum didn’t even say hello.

• Like 9

Thanks for the chapter, looks like he is finally going to get his wish.

• Like 1
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)