LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A playful DL walks into the DD forum..

.. And says "why the droopy drawers?" (sorry, couldn't resist)

I've been a kinkster for pretty much all my life but only discovered diapers when I was in my 30's, and found they brought out all kinds of feelings, most of which I enjoy a lot. I don't call myself an AB, but only because it's something I haven't really had a chance to try. It's on the list :) 

In the last year or so the DL part of me has been more eager to come out and play. 

I live in the southern US, but travel a lot. I'm physically male, but have a lot of feminine aspects to my personality, so I consider myself gender-fluid or non-binary and bisexual. But I'm here mostly because I don't have a place where I can just be completely open about my DL (and maybe AB) interests, around like-minded people. Thank you all for making this place and I hope to get to  know some of you!

Hi, and welcome to DD. Hey! guess what? You’ve been selected, to make all the droopy draws right! Should be fun? Lol ? Just kidding, of course. But, come on in anyway. There’s all kinds of people here, but still with quite a lot in common. Diapers are great, and bring us all together. Hey, don’t be afraid to entertain any AB feelings, or like notions. Not, that I think you would be. There’s lots to explore, and you never know where it will take you. Like myself, I’m heterosexual, married to a great lady, have always loved diapers, and especially plastic pants. Later on, I found I could enjoy more AB stuff, and I love sissy stuff too. I love dressing, as a little toddler girl, still needing diapers, and of course frilly plastic panties! 
Well anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and welcome you here. Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

On 4/28/2020 at 3:12 PM, Padding-n-paddles said:

I've been a kinkster for pretty much all my life but only discovered diapers when I was in my 30's, and found they brought out all kinds of feelings, most of which I enjoy a lot. I don't call myself an AB, but only because it's something I haven't really had a chance to try. It's on the list :) 

In the last year or so the DL part of me has been more eager to come out and play. 

I live in the southern US, but travel a lot. I'm physically male, but have a lot of feminine aspects to my personality, so I consider myself gender-fluid or non-binary and bisexual. But I'm here mostly because I don't have a place where I can just be completely open about my DL (and maybe AB) interests, around like-minded people. Thank you all for making this place and I hope to get to  know some of you!

@Padding-n-paddles

Welcome to DD!  Each of us has our specific reasons for being here, and each of us has their own stories and experiences: That is what makes this place unique:  Do NOT worry about being curious, or asking questions, that is how we learn, and each of us, as I stated, has a unique perpective: Some are DL, Some AB, and some may be a mixture of both, and use diapers for a variety of reasons: You don't have to worry about feeling "out of place" or whether you think what you do is "weird", or strange:  Your feelings and usage of diapers is OK, and you should not feel like it is not.

As @AbabeBill has said: don't be scared to share your experiences or questions with us:  we are a pretty laid back bunch of people, and we don't bite :)

Again, Welcome!

Brian

15 hours ago, baker7 said:

@Padding-n-paddles

Welcome to DD!  Each of us has our specific reasons for being here, and each of us has their own stories and experiences: That is what makes this place unique:  Do NOT worry about being curious, or asking questions, that is how we learn, and each of us, as I stated, has a unique perpective: Some are DL, Some AB, and some may be a mixture of both, and use diapers for a variety of reasons: You don't have to worry about feeling "out of place" or whether you think what you do is "weird", or strange:  Your feelings and usage of diapers is OK, and you should not feel like it is not.

As @AbabeBill has said: don't be scared to share your experiences or questions with us:  we are a pretty laid back bunch of people, and we don't bite :)

Again, Welcome!

Brian

...very well put!!! Going to fetish and ABDL events is really something to do, been to about 3 so far, can't wait for this virus crap to be over with so they can start up again.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 3:12 PM, Padding-n-paddles said:

Welcome, but that was a bad joke, so I think someone deserves an introductory spanking...

I've found a solid open and accepting community here and I hope you will as well. As far as you possible AB side goes, I'd say keep exploring! I know a few people who are mostly DL, but on occasion enjoy doing the AB thing. To find people locally check out your BDSM club munch (I've been to those and can say it's possible to find ABDL's at those) or better yet a Littles Munch (can be found on LittlesMunch.com). I've run into quite a few DL's at littles munches as the two groups tend to get along quite well with crinkles all around!

Welcome again,

Little Tomás