LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers or Pull-ups

I like diapers better than pull-ups. I especially love how someone else has to fasten the tapes up. It makes feel like such a baby and I love it.☺️?♥️ I also love it when they're done changing you and they say "does baby feel better now that we changed his diaper?!"

• Like 1
On 4/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, Davidv1996 said:

Me I like diapers more their so many more options with diapers then pull-ups and diapers hold more lol

True, they also make me feel very safe.

I do prefer diapers vs pull-ups. At work I do use pull-ups for minor leaks and maybe an accident. At home or on the weekends my mommy makes the decision if I'm in diapers or pull-ups. If were going to be gone for a long period of time or shopping I'm put in a diaper. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Davey said:

I've tried pullups, an wasn't crazy bout it. I'll take my soft, crinkly, amazing diapers any day

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Agreed.

I second that:  Pull ups are NOT diapers: They are NOT designed to be used like Diapers:  I think that they are designed for someone who has bladder leakage, as they are not designed to be able to absorb and hold anything you void:  Used those things for about 2 months last year, and had to call and say that they were not worth it:  These companies don't know what a "real diaper" is anymore: Its all disposable underwear - give me a diaper anyday......

Brian

Must we choose? I love them both. They each have their own advantages depending on the users needs. While I do love laying back with a binkie in my mouth while my wife tapes (velcro)  my Pampers closed, sometimes slipping on my own pull-up is fun too. Especially my Hello Kitty Easy-ups...

....I only use cloth diapers, no plastic pants rarely, since I don't wet or mess in them. Just love the feeling & security of them. Wear them nearly daily. Will use a disposable here & there once in a great while when I get in the mood for wetting.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying to decide weather or not I should give pull-ups more of a try.? I know how much my big bro Tommy likes them and I wanna be just like him, both literally and figuratively. LOL!?? God, I REALLY wish I could've grew up with you Tommy!?? But then again, I know everything happens for a reason. So maybe I'll get my wish when I go to heaven, who knows?! God, I really hope heaven is a thousand times better than earth, especially considering all the shit that I've been through. And I really hope all my desires get fulfilled.??❤️?❤️?❤️??❤️??❤️? Especially because people like me bank on the afterlife. LOL!??

I graduated from training pants twice (2002 and 2008) and flunked twice (2012 and 2015). I definitely don't have a choice other than diapers right now and realistically it's not likely I will over any timescale, but that's okay. I prefer diapers anyway.

During the day I wear big boy pants and go to the potty. At night night time I wear diapers because I still wet at bedtime. I have never used a pull up so it is always been diapers for me.