LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shirts that show ABDL interest

SWet

With all this time on my hands due to the virus I thought it would be fun to come up with some shirts that show my ABDL interest, but doesn’t flaunt it.  We all know the traditional symbols, but I was thinking there might be some other way that would communicate the interest. So here are a few examples I’ve come up with from the traditional to the outlandish.  For my designs I’ve used polo shirts and t-shirts I found on Zazzle. Zazzle allows you to create your own personal shirts. You can go as crazy as you want I think.

ABDL Comp.jpg
The very traditional ABDL symbol likely wouldn’t cause much of a stir with non-ABDLs

Abena Comp.jpg

The Abena design may not even be identified by some ABDLs.  Dropping the AB and only using DL shows my preference and would be a bit more subtle. 

ABUcomp.jpg

I wonder if ABUniverse has thought about t-shirts (just a thought Casey).

Bugs Bunny.jpg

Okay, this is over the top, but could be fun at a convention like TeddyCon.

I guess this is what happens after you have been under house arrest for weeks, but on the plus side lots of time for diapers.

SWet

• Like 1

Why attract attention I do not need? Discretion is the better part of valor

• Like 2

I already have a shirt that is very subtle unless someone is aware of the pattern.  I've posted photos in the past in another thread...  I have another as well.  The first one was inspired by a shirt I bought from Red Bubble and the other just came to me and I thought it'd be cute.

20200223_150112.jpg

20200223_131453 (edited).jpg

• Like 1

I don't want anything that is obvious to me, and nothing with letters on, cause people will ask what the letters stand for 

Best would be something that is similar to something else, cause people are gonna Google it..

On 4/18/2020 at 12:04 PM, diaperguy85 said:

i love the subtlety of the bugs bunny one :P  

...yeah, that's a great shirt. I'd only use it at an ABDL party, CAPCON or TeddyCon. I'm sure it'd be a hit, LOL!!!

I'm getting a new shirt and matching PUL diaper cover from Changing Times Diaper Company in LV,NV but even though the shirt is very cute, I think this is one shirt that's more than subtle.  The pattern is "Bear Hugz".  See below for the images of the pants and diaper shirt (not a onesie).

image.thumb.png.29ff3775bafa022611f7357cf90efcc0.png

image.png.e2bc5c5f5dee63509bb3310f59571560.png