LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seems Too Good - Complete

Ok.... this is an Awesome story!!!!!  Can't wait for the next chapter.   BTW....where do sign up for this dimension ?

Finaly finished this incredible story.   Your writing is Fantastic.   I can't wait to read your next story.  Please keep them coming.   You Rock!!!!

46 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

reading through this again I decided that the Zoe in this story couldn't be the same one that helped the man escape in the other story since he would have left when Stacy came and this Zoe would have been caught months earlier.

Zoe isn't the one who escaped. Zoe is the one who was completely and totally destroyed the day he escapes.

sigh your work is just to addicting.  can't put it down and can't wait to reread.  I don't know how I have never seen none of your work before. so hard to find abdl writers who write feel good stories. thank you for all the time you spend writing these stories. 

7 hours ago, Pvplushie said:

sigh your work is just to addicting.  can't put it down and can't wait to reread.  I don't know how I have never seen none of your work before. so hard to find abdl writers who write feel good stories. thank you for all the time you spend writing these stories. 

You found me now! ? Thanks for the compliment! Glad you're enjoying them! :)

After reading your stories ( Exchanged, Under cover and this one) I had a very dark thought.  Did Bob know what Dr. Nimitz was doing at the university hospital as the CEO of general and keep quiet in exchange for being given Zoe. 

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

After reading your stories ( Exchanged, Under cover and this one) I had a very dark thought.  Did Bob know what Dr. Nimitz was doing at the university hospital as the CEO of general and keep quiet in exchange for being given Zoe. 

I never codified it, but in my mind Bob was always a hidden partner of that terrible place. Bob got what he deserved in my mind.

Have been reading this all day, totally engrossed by it. Truly an amazing story and a lovely ending! 

Can’t help feeling a bit sad that I have read it all. Might as well read Exchanged again ?

Thank you for this!

1 hour ago, Veggeto said:

Have been reading this all day, totally engrossed by it. Truly an amazing story and a lovely ending! 

Can’t help feeling a bit sad that I have read it all. Might as well read Exchanged again ?

Thank you for this!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Appreciate the comment here! ?

I was going over Undercover again and things you did, Tippy Toes was first mention in that story when the seal was taken out of the car and he saw the sign on the front of the building.  Zoe was there and talked to him an admitted that she was the leader of a group to free littles and was taken away for training in the morning and when he saw her at night she was destroyed.  Again in the new Exchanged Tippy Toes was the place the little was sent.  It was a really nice way to tie the 3 stories together. 

19 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I was going over Undercover again and things you did, Tippy Toes was first mention in that story when the seal was taken out of the car and he saw the sign on the front of the building.  Zoe was there and talked to him an admitted that she was the leader of a group to free littles and was taken away for training in the morning and when he saw her at night she was destroyed.  Again in the new Exchanged Tippy Toes was the place the little was sent.  It was a really nice way to tie the 3 stories together. 

Thanks, I tried to make it to where there are some other threads because I feel like it helps build the universe more. In-Between will have additional threads and also help me bring to life a few things that happened in Exchanged, but were never really told. I haven't made it anywhere to tie in some of the other things yet, but there could still yet be in my mind!

My bet to how tipy toes was finally taken down was an Amazon, for whatever reason, started working there and got the evidence to the authorities so the raid could take place. Of course the Amazon woman was found during the raid in a giant crib, not totally broken as the team got there fast. She was either caught gathering the evidence or was being punished for not doing her job. At least that's my idea on how it went down till proven otherwise lol

Though that could end up being a story all it's own lol

After reading this and Exchanged I have come to realize that both Stacy and Holly are geniuses.  Stacy had more hacking experience with the computer but Holly had an above working knowledge to.  She had her computer set to sandbox anything getting out and had her own keylogger installed plus a memory far above most.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading this again and found a cute little typo you had in chapter 14.  It really was something that I thought was to funny to think about.  The phrase was " wiping her face with her eyes " Hard to imagine how you would do that. 

• 1 month later...

If you decide to edit this in chapter 23 there were 3 things I found you need to change. 1 when Holly was telling grandma about the event you said 2 member had beeb shot instead of been.  2 twice after the movie when Ivy was changing Holly you used Ivy instead of Holly when talking about her diapers.   

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Thanks. I'm at that billboard about Portal Relocations... seems like deja vu to me?

You actually are I think a little out of order with reading In-Between first. Seems happens in the winter of Exchanged Book 1, following Undercover Tour.

10 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

You actually are I think a little out of order with reading In-Between first. Seems happens in the winter of Exchanged Book 1, following Undercover Tour.

Yeah I realized, but I was talking about the billboard specifically. Did it appear in another work?

9 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Yeah I realized, but I was talking about the billboard specifically. Did it appear in another work?

Might have been in Undercover Tour? I don't remember off the top of my head. It wasn't in In-Between since that takes place only in the Diaper Dimension.

9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Might have been in Undercover Tour? I don't remember off the top of my head. It wasn't in In-Between since that takes place only in the Diaper Dimension.

That makes sense.