LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bank robbed me

Wellsfargo robbed me heres what happened 

On 2/26/2020 I attempted to deposit 1200 usd to my account at atm in branch atm said there had been an error and returned 900 i went in to the bank and called customer service and filed a claim on the banks phone for the remaining 300 and deposited the other 900 directly to the teller.

On 3/2/2020 wells Fargo called and said they had found a problem with their atm and were crediting the 300 to my account I thought that was the end of it 

But on yesterday 4/13/2020 wells fargo revoked the 300 throwing my account into over draft by 50 after spending 3 hours on hold they said their claims department had closed for the day and had the audacity to tell me to go ahead and deposit the overdraft amount and pay the overdraft fees or else when I have accounts with 5 other banks and credit unions a credit score of 756 and never in my life not paid my credit card off infull every month not so much as one partial or late payment 

I dont know what to do should I pay it and then report it to the police as an armed robbery sense sense wells fargos security guard does have a gun?

Should I file a lawsuit 

Update I was able to to get ahold of claims department they said the person said she'd pass it on to her manager to see if they could reverse it and any overdraft fees 

I've had banks screw up before.   I've generally solved it going to a branch and making a branch manager sit there and make the calls to put things right.   I've gotten everything resolved including refund of any fees and any lost interest restored.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yep, an in=branch visit with a manager is the best way to get results.

The only problem with that is that with this Coronavirus stuff going on, you can't go inside right now, at least not at my bank.

1 hour ago, id0ntknow said:

The only problem with that is that with this Coronavirus stuff going on, you can't go inside right now, at least not at my bank.

That's true. Phone a supervisor it is.

Wells Fargo is scrapping the barrel , they got fined for opening bogus  accounts couple years back. I would file a complaint, I believe the feds and FTC got them last time their was a lawsuit. I would break camp go to another bank. Also try getting in touch with the consumer financial protection bureau. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1140541 

• 2 weeks later...

First mistake is using a major bank. I'd look to move your money into a credit union or local bank. Those big box banks don't give a shit about how they treat people or take serious pride in their work. Good luck tho, like everyone said. In PERSON visit to that branch and speak to only the Branch manager.

• Like 1