LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Problems With My So Called Friends (+P2 - APR 6, 2020)

Little Problems With My So Called Friends
By: Snackers

(This may or may not be a continuation of my other story – Nerissa’s Home for Wayward Girls.)

Jackie wasn’t sure she could do it. There were social rules about this, and the odds clearly favored one single reaction if she went through with it. What would her friends think? Well, her friends had been the ones to lead her to this, she knew just what they’d think… fuck her friends. There weren’t many of them left that she hadn’t already taken care of in some way. That thought gave her a wry grin. Most of them had already taken this little train. Another slight cramp reminded her the decision one way or the other was not about to wait long.

It would be so easy, there were probably half a dozen Amazons who had glanced at her as she’d walked by.  As a little, everyone already assumed she had next to no body control, all that they needed was for her to prove them right. If she went through with this though, it would mean that she wouldn’t be in her apartment anymore. She wouldn’t have a bank account; she wouldn’t go to class or have any hopes of being recognized for academic achievement. The most she could hope for was a hug and a kiss on the cheek from some future parent recognizing her for being ‘a good girl’.

As that last thought went through her mind, she absently put a hand down to her skirt, giving it a pat and feeling the thick panties there. This was supposed to be temporary, until she could get over her little ‘episodes’ as her former friends put it.

So, so easy. She was practically holding her own ticket on a train ready to leave the Central Station of Adulthood heading back to Baby Junction. All she had to do was punch the ticket… and do something so babyish as to be unforgivable to Amazons. She battled with the thought back and forth, the pressure and cramps increasing steadily. She looked around the park, it was quiet and no one was really paying her any mind right now. There were some littles being attended by their Amazon parents over at the sand pit, she could just make out the outlines of their thick diapers through their humiliating outfits. She tried to take her hand off her skirt, it’d be too noticeable. Did she want to be like them? Did she want to be everything she and her friends campaigned against?

Slowly her hand came up and she eased her thumb into her mouth. If she were a baby, she’d never use the toilet again. She’d be dressed, and fed, and put in a footie sleeper and given a pacifier for bed. She would be shown a lot more attention. She gave a few more experimental sucks of her thumb, blushing as her other hand drifted back to her skirt. Was this her decision? She stared off into the distance, shutting off her senses as she delved deep into this. Could she? It wouldn’t be easy to go back. Hell, she’d only heard of like one or two instances where anyone had escaped the life.

She felt a little dribble of wetness soaking the training panties. It was harder to hold things back when she was just relaxing her muscles like this. She should do this, she was tired of fighting, better to pick your own golden cage then to be caught in a snare somewhere. The dribble quickly spread through her entire panty front. As she peed, her cramps increased, her body sensing what was to come. There only moments for her to turn back. If she didn’t run to the bathroom… she’d surely have an unforgivable accident. She sucked on her thumb, and she felt her knees weaken a little, she was almost helpless to stop it. She gave her damp panties another pat, and she closed her eyes. She said a silent prayer in apology to the panties she was going to ruin. Her body told her it wanted to push… and… she did.

For a second or two nothing happened, but then she felt the steady building pressure and finally release. There was a warm softness as it was moving. She could hear an ever so slight noise it made as the back of her panties rounded out. She gave another slight push and suddenly it felt like a rush, doubling in mass with a little rude noise. She hesitated, but it was too late, there was already a mess in the back of her underwear. After the rush, there was nothing left to hold, there was just sticky warmth now cupping her seat.

She opened her eyes, blinking a few times. She’d practically been in a trance. She withdrew the thumb from her mouth. Was she a baby now? Was that all there was to it? She could already smell a tiny hint of it. She’d… she’d pooped in her training panties?

For a moment she seemed to snap out of it, doing an almost immediate 180 of her emotions.

This was a bad idea. How could she have done that?! She wasn’t a baby. No no no, she was in trouble now. She couldn’t very well un-poop her pants. This was all her own making, she was the one who had just… no she wasn’t thinking right.

She got a worried look on her face, and quickly looked around to make sure none of the adults were nearby. She’d need to fix this somehow. She started an uneasy and slightly bowlegged walk trying to remember where the park bathroom was. If she could ditch the evidence, go commando, she could file this whole episode as a bout of temporary insanity.

Pfft, like no little had ever tried to dispose of ruined panties in a park bathroom before.

--- 6 Weeks Earlier ---

If there was one thing Jackie had learned in her recent brush with Amazons, it was that she needed to be stronger. She’d spent the better part of many days just lying in her bed. Her normal, twin size, covered with an adult comforter that was sized for her, bed. She wore big girl panties, a sexy tank top, and she drank a lot of water, hoping to flush her system.

Jacqueline, everyone called her Jackie, was part of the Matriots. It was a play on the words maturity and patriots with riot thrown in there somewhere. Her and her friends coveted maturity and she was an independent petite person, which was a nice way of saying she was what the majority of the population called a ‘little’. She and her kind were usually between 4’ft to 6’ft tall; while the rest of the population, generally known as ‘amazons’ were often more than double that height.

Jackie rolled out of bed and wandered over to her small bathroom. She was going through the effort of using the toilet for what must have been the sixth time today. Last week she’d had one or two wetting accidents, and for personal safety she had quarantined herself up in her room to wait out the effects. The culprit had been tainted milk. She knew it had been tainted before she’d drank it, but the foolhardy crusader in her felt secure as an adult and believed that she needed to at least have a taste of what she was up against to fully understand the fight before her.

She had been an idiot with a capital ‘I’. The milk had been ambrosia and the ghost of its taste was still on her tongue whenever she thought about it. Knowing what an evil and addictive substance it was did not lesson its effects. The whole thing had started in a park with her friends. Some of her fellow Matriots had seen a girl named Shannon. Shannon was a petite person like herself, but she had become everything they feared. An Amazon named Nerissa treated Shannon like she was a toddler. She was kept in diapers and dressed up like a baby. Shannon accepted this reality, and it turned Jackie’s stomach to watch how complacent the girl was with it.

It was a popular sentiment among the Amazons that little’s needed care, that co-dependence was their only option in a ‘big’ world. Jackie’s group campaigned to fight against that perception. ‘WE WILL NOT BE REPRESSED BY THOSE WITH THE VERTICLE MONOPOLY!’ was one of their favorite slogans.  It was so easy to discuss something in her group. They each nodded to each other, they each looked at what Shannon was going through, disparaging how weak she must have been to accept it. They told each other it’d never happen to them.

The trouble had been when Jackie had accepted an invitation to play with Shannon. The Amazon controlling Shannon had said she needed more friends. Jackie wasn’t a dope, she knew what the invitation was, and she was on her guard. She told her friends that she was going to remind Shannon she didn’t have to be a baby, that they could help her and others like her. Her adventure had been educational to say the least. She’d played with toys, had a sip of a dangerous drink, had a nap, woke up having peed herself, and left the house in a pair of pull-ups. Part of her felt lucky to have left the house at all.

The Matriots had all consoled her and congratulated her on walking through fire. They talked excitedly about the proposition of helping free other petite persons from the baby nightmares they were stuck in. Although that talk died down when Jackie had started to pee herself in the middle of their meeting… it was the single act that undermined all her bravery. The group had given her sidelong looks after that, rather than touting her bravery, they were nervous to associate with someone rendered temporarily accident prone. Which was why she had elected seclusion in her room. Which is why she was on the toilet for the sixth time today.

“Another successful pee,” she told herself, feeling reassured in having kept her panties clean for so long. A solid week, no accidents. She was resolute that not only was she going to get over this setback, she was going to help Shannon. She was going to prove her cause, and be an asset to it. She was going to give her friends an example to follow. The question was how she was going to do that. If she went over for another playdate, she’d be offered milk, and having spent a week getting over its affects, she was fairly certain she could say no to it this time, but how stupid did she have to be to walk into that same trap again? And there was that taste… tasting it again would not be so bad, because it really did taste… no no, she couldn’t think that.

-------

As the meeting started, Jackie knew she had to say something. All of the other girls, all of her so called ‘friends’; Liz, Amanda, Gina, Anne Marie, and Katherine were treating her like she was radioactive. Why did she even bother coming to these meetings if she was just going to be the pariah sitting on the outside of it. They always sat in a loose semi-circle, and they always took up the same chairs.

Today they didn’t. Today the other five girls were seated in a clump on the other side of the coffee table, while Jackie was on her own. She edged her chair a little closer, and to their credit the girls didn’t flee, but they certainly didn’t acknowledge her in conversation.

After the meeting, Jackie cornered the girl she’d known since high school.

“Liz, what gives?”

“Oh, hey Jackie, its uh, good to see you back.”

“Don’t give me that, I’ve been gone from classes a full week and not one call from any of you. What’s wrong with everyone? What’s wrong with you? Why are you treating me like I’m contagious?”

“Please don’t take it the wrong way, everyone was just a little worried. After the accident you had last meeting you have to understand how nervous it made everyone.”

Jackie felt a familiar pain in her stomach. Was this what the group did when it faced any danger? “Riiiight, no one wants to be around a baby. And one accident obviously makes you a baby.”

“That’s not what I’m saying Jackie, you’re being ridiculous.”

“It’s what you were thinking. I walked through hell to prove I’m better than their formula. Who here has spent an afternoon in an Amazon’s playroom and come back to talk about it?”

“No one’s doubting your bravery…”

“Well I certainly didn’t get a heroes welcome back home.”

“Jackie… what do you want me to say? You know their fear. I’m scared of getting snatched up one day, same as I’m sure you are.”

Jackie opened her mouth to say something but closed it. What if she really had had an accident last week and been snapped up? Would her friends have just written her off as a lost cause? The end to the likely scenario? None of them had bothered to call or check in on her. Would they have even bothered to look?

“I guess I’m just disappointed. It doesn’t take that much for our group support to fall completely apart.”

“We haven’t fallen apart. We’re stronger than ever Jackie, we do better by helping each other.”

Jackie rolled her eyes. This was becoming an education. Chanting happy self-reassuring slogans was one thing, but in a time of need, she’d found out just how deep the bonds of ‘friendship’ really were. Something told her that the whole group was just a spiked drink away from a complete internal meltdown. Despite what aphorisms and pats on the back they all told themselves. They were terrified and this whole group was just a fiction to help cope with that fear.

“Right… well, see you next week Liz.”

Liz offered an uneasy smile and instead of offering a hug or a handshake, she waved and left.

Things didn’t get better as the week went on. Jackie felt like her ‘friends’ remained noticeably distant. Rachael was cordial and even polite to a point, but it didn’t extend very far. Liz didn’t come by to hang out with her like she used to. Gina didn’t find her to walk to classes. She spent a lot of time alone, when the group usually preached strength in unity. It had already been two weeks since her last accident.

One night, Jackie found herself suddenly crying into her pillow. She felt stupid for doing it and worse, she felt childish, but she couldn’t stop it all the same. She was lonely and felt abandoned by her friends… the same stupid friends were now showing her just how much of a sham their group really was. Petite persons? They were littles. They were littles who just liked to pretend otherwise, and for whatever reason, her friends had stopped doing the curtesy of keeping the fantasy going for her. THEY all saw her as a little now, while they pretended they themselves weren’t.

Jackie didn’t sleep well after that. The next morning while groggy and still half manic, she decided on a new purpose. The more she thought about it the more right it seemed and the pain of anxiety in her tummy was replaced with a dull smoldering fire. Her friends were afraid of her, they thought she was a little who was going to drag them down with her when she was inevitably scooped up by some Amazon.

That’s what they all feared. The dark joke they shared in quips like ‘see you around, stroller bound’.  In her sleepless night, Jackie had come to an important realization. Her, and the Matriots weren’t free. What was freedom anyways when you lived in constant fear of being scooped up and forced into a life you didn’t want? Freedom was realizing what was certain and shrugging off the worry.

She needed to break out of the fear and it was time to show her ‘friends’ a much more stress free life. She wrote down their names on a sheet of paper.

Liz, Amanda, Gina, Anne Marie, and Katherine.

Five of the founding members of the Matriots, with her being the sixth. The more she thought about it, the more it seemed like it was the right thing to do. They didn’t want to help her, but she could certainly help them. They hadn’t abandoned her on purpose, but rather because of fearful conditioning. All she needed to do was help each of them individually get over their fear. She’d find each of them an answer to their ‘little problem’.

For the first time in a few weeks, Jackie smiled. And unironically, she slept like a baby after that.

---

Jackie straightened the bow tied into her braided ponytail. A month ago she would have cursed and burned the thing in a fire, but now? It was liberating to put on something so childish and pretty. Part of her knew that this whole endeavor was wrong, and that perhaps she was going a little crazy, but there was another part of her who could really get used to sleeping soundly at night without fear of being snatched up. If it happened, it happened, but she already knew it wouldn’t be today… even despite how much she seemed to be tempting fate with this outfit.

She had purchased the dress from a little store. The workers inside were only too happy to let her try on a dozen different dresses and said that this one really brought out the color of her eyes. It had more layers then a birthday cake. All she’d had to say was ‘it’s a surprise for mommy’ and she’d practically won their hearts, they even gave her a discount.

Sure, the outfit made her feel little, and she hated that, but at the same time, it let her hide in plain sight. It was more a shame that she hadn’t started going into cover like this years ago. She also had on a pair of pull-ups. She would have preferred to stay in panties, but she needed the outfit to be convincing in case she was ‘checked’ on the street. Pull-ups wouldn’t raise as many amazon eyebrows as panties would.

Walking around in her pretty dress, with little purse, she looked like a little whose parents trusted her just enough with a tiny modicum of freedom. It wasn’t perfect cover, but it was good enough to fool the majority.

This outfit she wore had been picked especially for her ‘friend’ Gina. It was going to be a test of where Gina’s priorities lay. Her former friend had been the one she walked to class with every morning. She lived on the same block and they had their first class together. Gina was a little shorter than her, with brunette hair and a natural bookish appearance owed to her thick glasses. She was nice, but shy and kept to herself to focus on her studies. Jackie knew she was wound up tight as a spring and doubted Gina had every really cut loose and had fun in her entire ‘adult’ life.

It was too bad, she liked Gina, but like the other girls, Gina had studiously started to avoid Jackie and no longer walked with her to school or even gave her the time of day. Today would be her test, if she passed, maybe this whole endeavor could be scraped, but somehow she already knew what would happen. It was time show everyone what she’d learned about this pointless sham of a support group.

“Time to have a ‘little’ talk,” Jackie said to herself, smoothing out her dress. This whole outfit was ridiculous and the thought of how she must look made her giggle oddly. She skipped off to a park on the way to class, knowing she’d run into Gina on the way.

It only took 5 minutes tops, and by then she was already panting a little from having skipped the whole way. Just as planned Gina walking to class, book out, head down, low profile.

“GINA!” Jackie said in an urgent whisper breaking out into a run when she was just a few feet away. “Gina you have to help me!” she pleaded, still keeping her voice down.

Gina looked up in surprise, her eyes widening and looking a little bug-like behind her glasses. She didn’t say Jackie’s name, but her mouth silently formed the syllables, like they were a question. She drank in Jackie’s appearance in shock, her mind calculating.

“Please, I don’t have much time, they’re looking for me,” Jackie pleaded, grabbing Gina’s hand as she feigned looking around for a phantom pursuer. “Can I hide at your place?”

Gina audibly gulped and without so much as a second glance, turned to run, dropping the book from her other hand.

“Gina?!” Jackie implored, feeling a little pang of sadness as she didn’t let go of the grip she had on Gina’s hand.

“Let me go! They’ll get me too!” the girl said frantically.

It was the wrong answer. If Gina had been looking at Jackie’s face, she would have seen the scared pretense wash away like poorly applied paint, replaced by a sardonic grim sadness.

“Let me go!” Gina repeated, looking back at Jackie’s hand holding onto her.

“No one’s chasing me,” Jackie said calmly.

Gina didn’t understand, she stopped trying to get away, looking around. There were a few people looking at them oddly, but mostly paying them no real attention.

“You would have just left me?” Jackie asked.

“You’ve already been to a nursery…” Gina said hesitantly, still looking around like a deer in the woods spooked by a broken twig.

Poor girl, thought Jackie. She was living in a cage of fear and didn’t want to name it. It unfortunately confirmed her suspicions about their support group. It was a sham, in the end, it was every little for themselves.

“Someday, maybe you’ll thank me for this,” Jackie said, mostly to herself.

“What are…?” Gina was about to ask something but noticed the odd look in Jackie’s eyes and realized the other girl was still holding onto her hand by the wrist. “Jackie, can you let go of my hand?”

“WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? WHERE’S MOMMY?!” Jackie screamed.

That got the attention of every Amazon in the park, heads snapping over to look at them. Gina’s face went white before she turned and started trying frantically to tug her hand free. Jackie put on a show as well, backpedaling and looking to tug the other way. From a distance it was hard to tell who was tugging who… regardless, Amazons would have no problem picking sides. When looking between the little in a shirt and jeans wearing a college backpack, versus the little in the adorable dress with a hair bow? It was an easy pick of which little was in the wrong.

“Let go, let go!” Gina hissed, trying to claw at Jackie’s hand now, already seeing mothers from the playground area she was careful to avoid heading their way.

“MOMMY! I WANT MY MOMMMMYYYYYYY!”

As the Amazons started to hurry toward them, Jackie released her grip just when she was fairly confident it would be moot point in trying to outrun them this close by. She put on her best performance of giving a big wet tearful honk as she ran off blubbering nonsensically about ‘mommy’. One taller Amazon one gave her a concerned look and stopped to try and help, but Jackie was careful to duck past and began running back home. The Amazon stared after her as she left but soon enough had turned back to see about the other little.

Gina provided the distraction Jackie needed for a clean getaway. Once released from her grip and overbalanced by her backpack of books, she tumbled forward to land in a heap. She was quick to try and pick herself up, stumbling at a half crouch even as irate looking Amazons bore down on her.

Although it was hypocrisy at its finest, the very idea of kidnapping a little away from her happy Amazon family was as deplorable as it got. One woman managed to grab the loop at the top of Gina’s backpack, “Hold it one moment little miss,” she said in a commanding and stern voice. Gina shrugged out of her backpack and continued to make a break for it, only to get  swooped up in the arms of a big chested blonde woman. “Just what do you think your doin?” the other woman demanded.

It was another few minutes before Jackie got to survey the aftermath. She was safely back in her apartment and watching from the window. She had a good view of the park, it was just down the street and she usually checked it every morning before going to class to make sure there wasn’t too much of a crowd and it would be safe to walk through.

Three Amazon women had teamed up it seemed. Gina had probably been pulled kicking and screaming over to the playground while the other littles sitting in the sandbox all watched but made no move to interrupt what was happening. She’d missed the good parts while running home, but from what she could see Gina was now strapped into a stroller. Her shirt, jeans and even glasses were gone, replaced with a thick diaper and a cute long sleeved shirt. There was a paci in her mouth and it seemed to be stuck in place the way Gina pawed at it.

“I guess I better tell the Matriots that Gina got snatched up, maybe they will be willing to launch a rescue operation,” Jackie said to herself, chuckling at the idea. Even though it was cliché, part of her wanted to make some popcorn and just sit and watch for a bit. The Amazon women a block away stood and talked animatedly amongst themselves, likely over what to do with the criminal little Rebel they had.

Jackie reluctantly moved away from the window, heading over to her desk where the list she had was sitting. She took out some stickers from a drawer and put a smiley face next to Gina’s name.

“There, one happy little girl. That just leaves
Liz, Amanda, Anne Marie, and Katherine. Someday we can all have another support group meeting together… maybe at daycare or something.” Jackie said giggling to herself. She skipped into her bedroom to change out of the dress. Cute as it was, the layers made and running around made it a bit too hot and stuffy. Besides, it wasn’t her time to wear this kind of thing everyday yet.

--- Up Next : Amanda would you like to know a secret? ---

• Like 14

Oh god this amazing. I've been hoping for a Diaper Dimension story along these lines for a while now.

I'm really intrigued by the idea of littles who WANT to get adopted, but only under certain terms.

Little Problems With My So Called Friends
By: Snackers

It was gross, sticky, and if Jackie stood still, she could smell it. It wasn’t to the point that she had a cartoonish stink cloud hanging around her, but if someone stood within three feet of her there would be no mistaking what it was. What in the blue blazes was she thinking? She must have been a few fries short of a happy meal to even consider doing this.

Jackie walked as quickly as she could toward the park bathroom, scanning around to make sure no Amazon’s were paying attention. She should have come up with a better plan. So many plans in the last few weeks… and the one for her own future was the worst of them? How could she be so careless now? She had at least an idea of which cage she wanted to put herself into and doing this IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK was not going to help.

Well, a small part of her had to admit it did get her a little hot and bothered. The causality of it: she had an ‘accident’, therefore she was one of THOSE littles. It was simple logic that Amazons employed and being put under that label did make her shiver in a way other than fear. Maybe she really was losing it. This wasn’t a simple gamble, stuff like this was playing for keeps. She needed to get better control of herself and her direction.

Moving around a bend in the park trail, Jackie’s heart stopped a beat as she saw an empty stroller parked outside the bathroom. That meant one thing, there was an Amazon parent in there changing a little. Unless she wanted to line up to be next, she couldn’t go in.

“Fudge,” Jackie said… frowning at her sudden realization of the irony. She sneaked a hand back to gently tap at the packet in her panties. Yup, still there, couldn’t wish it away.

Could she make it back to her room to take care of this? It was a block away and there would be who knew how many people on the street between the two points. Maybe she could fake that she was going home to have mommy take care of it? Pop her thumb in her mouth and march out like she totally meant to do this. No, her clothing would clash with that idea. She was too between worlds at the moment to pull off that ruse.

She looked around again, checking for any prying eyes or even just an inspiration on what do next. This was the same kind of careless risk Amanda would have taken. At least she could sort of see the appeal now to living dangerously.

--- 4 Weeks Earlier ---

Of all the littles in their support group, Amanda was the most confident. She wasn’t brash or quick to give into fear, instead she was self-assured and whole heartedly believed in the group message. Brave as she was, she did have one major flaw. Amanda was occasionally fool hearty. It seemed to be a hobby of hers to take one or two careless risks just to get her heart pumping.

If anyone in the group were to mount a rescue operation, it would be Amanda. Not that her former friends were any sort of trained operatives. They were just college girls who had grown up under Amazon oppression. Jackie was 100% certain that no attempt would actually go beyond the planning phase, even if making it that far.

In their group, Gina was the smart one, Amanda was the brave one, Anne Marie was the pretty one, Katherine was the party girl, Liz was the organizing socialite and Jackie, herself, was the fighter and spirited one. Her plan for the group was simple, so far she needed Gina out of the way because she might figure out what was happening before the others. She needed Amanda out of the way since she was the natural rally point with her bravery and leadership.

Like last time, it was a shame, Jackie did like Amanda. She felt she was a kindred spirit in being a rebel and a fighter. The only difference between them was that Jackie’s eyes had been opened, while Amanda’s remained forcibly shut to the world around them. She was brave, just as Jackie was, but Amanda was also stupid.

Thankfully, help was on the way. Jackie had another plan. Amanda’s fool hearty nature meant that she could be counted on to go near places the other girls would not even be on the same street as. All it took was a little careful maneuvering.

---

Jackie didn’t need the floofy dress today. Instead, Jackie went for something of a hybrid between adult and immature. She wore a casual pair of navy-blue capris, and a yellow collared shirt. She still wore her bra and some normal tennis shoes, giving her a mature college girl appearance, but instead of panties, she wore a pull-up and let the capris ride a little low so that the fringe top would peek out regularly through her movement.

She knew that Amanda would catch a glimpse of what she was wearing, and she knew that like her other former friends, she’d make a snap judgement on a lost cause. That worked for her, she needed Amanda to pity her and keep her off her guard.

The meeting spot she’d picked was in a commercial district not far from the university. She walked down a certain side street and stopped short of the colorful entrance. It was a place that not too long ago featured in her nightmares.

Dr. Bremer’s Automated Daycare and Little Shelter. It was a relatively non-descript building tucked off the main street. Beside the Amazon sized front door, there was a bright pink tube slide. Advertisements billed it as a fun way to relax and new social escape! If you were a little and were looking to try out the ‘real’ little life just hop on in the slide. It also served as something of a homeless shelter, if nothing else you could always come there and stay free of charge.

What they didn’t advertise was that “Little Shelter” was a polite way of saying adoption center. The entrance of which was like the board game chutes and ladders, except without the ladders and every square was a chute moving you closer to the inevitable end game.

Jackie had pieced together a working understanding of everything that happened inside. She’d read Amazon parents forums, watched interviews with Dr. Bremer. It would certainly be an eye-opening experience into the ‘little life’ as the advertisement claimed… Which coincidently was just what all the girls in her group needed!

The setup for her plan had started earlier that day when Jackie had texted Amanda. The ruse was that she was looking for Gina and starting to get worried. She wrote that Gina had not been walking to school with her lately and she’d missed her last three classes. Both of which were true, although misleading. She also added in her in text that none of the other girls were brave enough to investigate with her, and added the rub, “I understand if you’re not either, but I wanted to ask at least someone for backup.”

“Where should we meet?” was the response.

Amanda was predictable if anything, couldn’t have her nerve called into question. She eventually showed up and joined Jackie on the side street. Her short red hair was tucked behind her ears and she was wearing a button-down shirt untucked from her jeans. She was a tomboy, which was another unfortunate way to draw Amazon attention in this society.

“Is that what I think it is?” the red head asked as she walked up to Jackie.

“Yes, obviously, but Gina’s missing so I wanted to check and to see if she might have ended up here. Not many people know this, but you can scroll through the available adoptees on the screen by the front door. We can check if she’s here, we just need something to stand on,” Jackie said as she pointed to the screen just out of her reach that was next to the Amazon sized front door.

Amanda seemed to hesitate at that. She wasn’t afraid to be on same street as this building, but actually being  right next to it seemed to be a different story.

“I couldn’t just bring a ladder to stand on. Could you either stand on my back or let me stand on yours so we can check?”

Amanda looked at the doorway and the slide once more before looking at Jackie. Jackie couldn’t help but see the way Amanda’s eyes flitted down to her midsection before coming back and avoiding eye contact. She’d seen what she was wearing, the reaction was as expected. No question or concern, just pity.

“We can check, but I don’t want to hang around here for too long,” the other girl said. Her look also said ‘I don’t want to hang around you too long either,’ but she was at least polite enough not to say it.

Jackie stepped before the slide, staring down the colorful tube. Oddly, or perhaps not, it smelt like talcum powder. Down the street Amanda seemed to be hesitating, but seeing as Jackie wasn’t afraid, she forced herself over as well. She stopped just short.

“You ever think about… …” Jackie started, looking at the tube a little longer before turning her eyes back to Amanda. “just going down this?”

Amanda frowned at that. “If your accidents are that bad, can I have your TV and stereo afterwards?”

Maybe that was supposed to be a joke, but the way it was said didn’t sound like it. Jackie already knew the rest of the group had written her off, not like they’d ever try to talk her back from the ledge if she was ever on it. She gave Amanda a non-committal shrug, so much for kind words from ‘friends’. She went under the screen again, motioning for the other girl to come over.

“I just want to confirm that Gina’s not here,” Jackie added. “That’s all. Someone in the group has to care about missing people, even if the rest of you are busy avoiding me.”

Amanda protested at that. “Hey, I came didn’t I? Do you really think she’s in here? Not like she’d put herself in here on purpose,” she said as she came over. “No one else in the group had mentioned her being gone, but you’re right, I haven’t seen her in a few days and that’s unusual.”

Jackie looked at the slide again. “I don’t think she’d come to this part of town on purpose. She was too smart for that, but she also wasn’t the most athletic or quick, someone could have scooped her up. That’s why I want to check.”

“Pfft, like to see someone try scooping me up. I’ve been working on my self-defense.”

It was hard not to laugh at that. Jackie just smirked and waved Amanda a little closer.

“Just punch them in the nose, like if a dog bites you, right?” Jackie chuckled. “Somehow, I don’t think it’ll go down like that, but you know, I did learn something from my nursery time. You want to hear a secret about Amazons? It’s something I figured out from my little incident a few weeks ago.”

Amanda seemed skeptical but moved in a little closer. If someone did have a secret about Amazons that the group didn’t already know, Jackie might have the best chance of knowing it since she had visited a nursery and returned to talk about it.

Jackie waited till her former friend was close enough she could whisper, the two of them in front of the slide.

“It’s simple when you think about it, all Amazons seem to know it too, I don’t know why we never figured it out?” she whispered as she leaned in closer.

Amanda was interested now. “What? What do they know?”

“That we’re all just babies.”

Amanda frowned, confused and not liking the sound of that answer. It worked to put her off balance and all her so called self-defense lessons didn’t prepare her for an unexpected hard shove. Jackie committed her whole body to it, shouldering the red head into the tube slide.

Struggling, Amanda tried to grab something as she tumbled backward, eyes going wide. Jackie just steadied herself and watched as her former friend failed to find purchase and slid backwards inside. She offered a pleasant flat smile and gave a little wave to see her off.

“Let me know if you find Gina in there. I don’t think she will be, but never hurts to check. I’ll tell the group where you are, maybe they’ll band together to get you out?” Jackie called into the tube.

Amanda spewed out a string of curses that would have made a sailor blush, but a moment or two later there was the sound of nursery music and machinery that seemed to quiet her down. She still cursed, but now it was things like “You can’t @#$%& doing this! Get the &*#&$@ offa me!” Just as Jackie thought, it’d be an interesting experience for her.

Jackie was quick to retreat after that. Just in case someone checked on all new arrivals she didn’t want to be around. If there were cameras or anything watching the place, she wondered what they’d think when they saw her little performance.

---

Dr. Bremer’s Automated Daycare and Little Shelter was state of the art. When it came to little care and the improvement of little lives, it was a point of pride to show that no expense was spared and every thought to comfort was made. Never mind the fact that little adoption was the leading growth sector in a booming baby industry, that was all just icing on the cake.

Whenever a new arrival was detected coming down the slide, the scanners began cataloguing gender, age, height, weight, and clothing size. In-processing was a 7-step process that had been carefully vetted and approved by leading little authorities.

Amanda tumbled backwards into Step 1.

Step 1: Clothing removal. The new visitor struggled, but it was easily within expected tolerances for the extending armatures that removed her clothing. Clothing was deposited down chutes for recycling and when she was naked, she was brought to Step 2.

Step 2: Basic Hygiene. Although a full bath was preferable, it was hard to accomplish with a non-compliant subject. For ease, Amanda was given a quick sponge bath and rubbed down with sanitizing lotion. Her struggling angry words continued but seemed to pause momentarily when her temperature was taken rectally. Thankfully, she did not have an elevated temperature or any outward signs of medical distress, meaning she could proceed to further without needing to be remanded to urgent care.

Step 3: Diapering Prep. For safety reasons this step required the subject held down with minimal movement. A quick laser sweep under the arms, down the legs and between them removed all unnecessary hair. The subject struggled less at this stage, seemingly scared of the laser but once cleaned, shouting and movement redoubled.

Step 4: Diapering. The subject while still restrained had their legs lifted by the ankles so a standard ‘little size 3’ diaper could be fluffed out and placed underneath them. Her legs were pressed toward her chest, exposing her bottom better so the armatures could apply rash cream and an ample amount of powder before sealing the diaper snugly on.

Step 5: Clothing. Once securely diapered, the subject is dressed in a warm flannel footed sleeper. The restraints are released in phases to allow the garment to be brought up and over her diaper, zipping and locking in the back to prevent tampering and removal. Subject’s profanity continues so an optional pacifier with strap is added in order to prevent disturbing other residents during the next step.

Step 6: Placement within facility. The small changing pod angles downward to force subject through the slide aimed at one of the empty cribs within the nursery wing of the facility. Subject is surprised and lets out a yelp when exiting, but is now safely within the facility.

Step 7: Admin. This step does not usually complete until after 6 hours from entrance to the facility. Research has found that if a subject is photographed and catalogued upon entry, the resulting profile picture of a sometimes angry child does not help their prospects in adoption. The most effective photo seems to come of the child napping off their first bottle of warm milk.

Jackie knew from her data collecting online that the process from being shoved in, to landing in her new crib, would take Amanda less than 6 minutes. Hopefully the girl would be grateful someday for the social services she was about to get for free. She’d probably be in there a month or two. After a few dozen episodes of Naomi & Oliver, plus regular formula and structured playtime with any other residents, Jackie was certain that Amanda would be a good little, and probably quite a bit less tomboyish.

Another job well done.

--- Up Next : The worst 24 hours of Amanda’s life ---

• Like 9

Wow, I really like where this is headed. The perspective is one that I don't recall being used before, that of a willing collaborator, and betrayer of her own kind. It is dark, and I love it. Thank-you for the update. 

Glad to see this updated!

This is interesting;

"" She had at least an idea of which cage she wanted to put herself into and doing this IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK was not going to help.""

This seems to imply she has someone or somewhere specific in mind that she wants to end up in/with?

Glad to see another chapter! I enjoy seeing this tale continued because of its link to the earliest tales in the dimension! Thank you for including references to the original tale - I feel like too many have missed using things like inserting something about Bremer in their stories! 

I love love love these updates! This is one of my favorite stories from the dimension and am so glad it is continuing! Love how you are tying in other stories as well!!