LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Personally I think her mother finding out is a good thing, maybe she will tell her about the fall and her mother will take her a doctor. 

Somehow I don't think she's going to think of telling her. I suspect she's going to be bound by her mothers rules and diapered for two accidents when she discovers the boys goodnight that's definitely not her sisters - plus this accident. Hopefully she figures out though that something is wrong with her daughter. There is no reason a teenager would start having this problem without a medical issue... 

I am curious to see where this goes. I truly hope the poor girl isn't overly traumatized by her mother.

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Kind of afraid her mother might not think it's a serious issue but just  laziness or just not believing in doctors so she might blow off the fall.

I'm more concerned that,  if she tells her mother the truth, that punishment will follow because she didn't say anything when it first started...

I mean, as domineering as her mom is, there's no doubt she'll go off because she didn't have control of the situation the moment it developed.

On 5/13/2020 at 4:54 PM, DiaperStoryReader said:

Actually Sarah has yet to mess herself. ?

I think her figurative mess is big enough problem for Sarah right now.

21 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Personally I think her mother finding out is a good thing, maybe she will tell her about the fall and her mother will take her a doctor. 

We'll have to see how Sarah explains the situation to her mom. 

20 hours ago, thedman said:

Please don't leave us hanging too long, I was waiting to find out how she would get outed, now we just need to find out what happens

Muahaha. As a reader, I hate cliff hangers. Writing them is a lot of fun though ?

20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Somehow I don't think she's going to think of telling her. I suspect she's going to be bound by her mothers rules and diapered for two accidents when she discovers the boys goodnight that's definitely not her sisters - plus this accident. Hopefully she figures out though that something is wrong with her daughter. There is no reason a teenager would start having this problem without a medical issue... 

I am curious to see where this goes. I truly hope the poor girl isn't overly traumatized by her mother.

20 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Kind of afraid her mother might not think it's a serious issue but just  laziness or just not believing in doctors so she might blow off the fall.

18 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I'm more concerned that,  if she tells her mother the truth, that punishment will follow because she didn't say anything when it first started...

I mean, as domineering as her mom is, there's no doubt she'll go off because she didn't have control of the situation the moment it developed.

Appreciate the comments. It's fun to see speculation on what might happen. My lips are sealed. ?

14 hours ago, richard6994 said:

Poor Sara can't catch a break.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nope, doesn't seem like she can.

1 hour ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

It's fun to see speculation on what might happen.

It's super fun, as a writer, to sit back and watch the speculation in a serial like this.  That's the best part of writing a serial.  :D 

Chapter 16: Consequences

No. No. No. No. No.

This couldn’t be happening.

The fact that I had wet myself in front of Emilia moments ago wasn’t even the worst part of this situation. I had one of my sister’s pull-ups on beneath my jeans. Maybe I could pass off a single accident as a fluke, but if Mom were to find out that I had been taking my sister’s pull-ups, how in the world would I explain that to her? That wasn’t something I’d put any thought into. I had counted on being able to avoid ever having that discussion in the first place. After all, that was the whole point of wearing the pull-ups.

I felt betrayed. First, by my sister. I’d hid some of her accidents before and gone light on her many occasions where Mom’s punishments would have been far more severe. If she could have just kept her mouth shut for even ten minutes or so, I would have had time to get cleaned up and fully hide that the accident had ever happened. But no, she had to go blabbing her mouth off to Mom the second she got the chance.

I also felt betrayed by the pull-up. Yes, pull-ups were inanimate objects, but I had put my trust in them that they would keep anyone around me from knowing about the difficulties I was having with my bladder. I’d wet myself so many times in them without issue that I’d come to simply expect that they would always work.

I could take the consequences of having a single accident, but I was not going to let Mom know how severe the issue actually was. I had to get the pull-up off. I pulled down my jeans and panties, ripped the sides of the pull-up off, and tossed it in the trash. I heard Mom’s conversation with my sister in the kitchen as Emilia continued to tattle on me.

“You better not be pulling my leg.”

“No, mommy. She did. I saw.”

I heard Mom’s footsteps as she made her way down the hallway toward my room. I managed to pull my panties up and had barely finished buckling my jeans the moment Mom walked through the doorway. The initial look of surprise on her face told me that Mom hadn’t really believed Emilia’s story about my accident.

“What was going on here, young lady?”

I hoped that the question was rhetorical. I didn’t need to answer it for Mom to know what had happened. The large wet spot on the crotch of my jeans, the streaks of pee on the legs of my pants, and the puddle of urine on the floor told a crystal clear story of what had transpired moments ago.

“Well,” Mom said, after pausing for a few seconds to survey the scene.

“I had an accident,” I mumbled incoherently.

“Speak up.”

“I had an accident,” I said, enunciating each word. My voice was still quiet but now understandable.

“You’re fifteen. Fifteen years old Sarah. How am I supposed to potty train Emilia if her older sister was going around wetting her pants right in front of her? We’ve been trying so hard to teach her that wetting herself is unacceptable and now... this?”

I chaffed at Mom’s suggestion that she was the one potty training Emilia. That had almost exclusively been my responsibility, but I knew better than to speak back to her when she was in a mood to lecture me.

“You need to get yourself cleaned up. We’ll discuss what to do with you once you’re done with the shower. And don’t take too long either.”

As relieved as I was for Mom to be letting me go, I felt a sense of foreboding at her suggestion that something needed to be done to me because of the accident. It was never a good sign when Mom said she needed time to think about how to discipline me.

As the hot water poured over me in the shower, I tried to think of what Mom’s punishment could be. Just the thought alone of getting a spanking made my butt feel sore. That was Mom’s go-to choice of discipline, so that seemed to be the most likely punishment I was going to get, though I don’t know if I’d prefer a spanking to something else, like getting grounded.

This situation was my fault, I realized, as I reflected on what had happened. I’d gotten careless with my accidents and had become over-reliant on the pull-ups. I easily could have held my bladder until I’d at least sent Emilia back to the living room to play, but I’d instead gone what I had thought was the easier route of just peeing into the pull-up then and there. I’d have to be much more cautious going forward. I couldn’t afford a repeat.

When I got out of the shower to dry myself off, I realized that I hadn’t brought any clean clothes to change into. I wrapped the towel around myself discreetly and walked back to my room. Mom was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

“Mom, could you give me some privacy to get dressed?”

“I don’t think so. We need to talk about what you are going to be wearing.”

Talk about what I was going to be wearing? What was Mom talking about? I always pick out my own outfits. Besides, she had never bought anything for me that she would consider inappropriate to wear. The realization of what Mom was talking about dawned on me when I saw what Mom had placed on my desk.

I instantly recognized the distinctive box that Mom had brought into the room. I had no idea that Mom had kept my old pull-ups. I was sure she had tossed or donated them once we were certain my bedwetting phase had come to an end all those years ago. But there they were, sitting in their original box on my desk. No. There was no way she could do that. She couldn’t be serious.

“I brought your old pull-ups in from the garage. You’re going to be wearing them for the next week,” Mom stated as matter-of-fact as if she were discussing her getting me a new set of pajamas.

Yes, I’d been wearing pull-ups for the past couple of weeks, but that had been my decision, done discretely without anyone humiliating or embarrassing me. I was not going to admit it to Mom, but I had accepted that I was better off wearing them to have some sort of protection against the accidents I’d been having. That was not something she needed to know.

“Mom. It was just once. It was just one accident. You can’t be serious. I don’t need to wear a pull-up.”

“So, you think the rules should be different for you than Emilia? It’s hard enough getting her to use the toilet as it was without it getting in her head that the potty-training rules don’t matter at all.”

“This isn’t fair.”

“What’s not fair would be to let you keep wearing panties after an accident when Emilia would have to wear a pull-up if she did the same thing.”

“So? Emilia is three. I’m fifteen.”

“Exactly, so you should be setting a better example for her.”

“It’s been forever since I used those pull-ups. I’ve grown. They weren’t going to fit me anymore anyways.”

“The box says the size goes up to 125 pounds, and you weren’t close to that when you had your physical for cheerleading.”

I’d exhausted all my arguments. With nothing left for me to say, Mom continued her lecture.

“Sarah, you are going to wear the pull-us for a week. It won’t be any longer than that because you’ll keep them dry. Now lay down on the bed so I can put one on you.”

Mom stood up from the bed and walked over to me. She pointed her hand to the bed, motioning me to go over there. The gravity of what was happening sunk in. And Mom wasn’t even going to let me change myself?

“I’m not wearing a fucking pull-up!” I shouted.

Whack. I heard the sound of Mom’s palm striking my face. The pain didn’t immediately register as my head was knocked to the side. Then it hurt. Oh, it hurt. The stinging pain on my cheek was worse than any spanking I’d ever received. The towel that I’d been holding wrapped around my body dropped to the ground as I raised my hands to my face, leaving me standing naked in front of my mother.

“Get on the bed.”

I didn’t put up any more resistance. I lay down on the bed, placing myself squarely on the changing pad. There wasn’t enough room for me, so my legs dangled off the edge. Mom reached into the box on my desk and removed a pull-up. It looked exactly like I remembered. I shut my eyes, both because I didn’t want to watch what Mom was about to do and to try to hold in the tears that were beginning to form. This brought back memories of how Mom had always insisted on putting my pull-ups on me before bed, even when I had been more than old enough to do so on my own.

Not being able to see what was happening didn’t reduce the humiliation at all. I felt the cool sensation of the baby powder as Mom sprinkled it on me. The smell was overwhelming. She always used too much. I cringed as Mom rubbed the powder into my skin with her warm hands. Why was she taking so long? Please, just get this over with.

I opened my eyes at last as Mom stretched out the pull-up and guided my feet through the two leg openings. I knew the drill. I raised my bottom up slightly without needing to be asked, allowing Mom to slide the pull-up till it came to a rest around my waist.

“Stand up.”

I obeyed, and I was again standing in front of Mom. I couldn’t bear to look her in the face, but looking down meant staring straight at the pull-up with its pastel colored flowers on it.

“Look at me.”

I kept my face down. I couldn’t look at her. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

“Look at me,” Mom said, grabbing my jaw firmly and pulling my face up until I was looking directly up at her in the eyes.

“Your punishment isn’t done yet. You know better than to cuss like that. And to say that word at me... completely unacceptable.”

Mom grabbed me by the ear – her fingers pinched hard on my skin – and led me to the bathroom. As I walked for the first time while wearing the pull-up, I could tell immediately that the padding between my legs was now thicker.

“Mom. Please. No. I won’t do it again. I promise I won’t.”

I used the chance of being in the bathroom to get a look at myself in the mirror. My face was red, though the one cheek Mom had slapped was slightly redder than the other. At least there wasn’t a bruise or any cuts on it. My reflection looked so pathetic, standing there with nothing on but a pull-up and tears running down my face.

Mom had only ever washed my mouth out with soap on one occasion, after Desi had first taught me a curse word and I had mistakenly used it around Mom. I’d been extra careful to never use that type of language around Mom ever since then. I’d take any punishment over having to do that again.

“Mom, please, could you do something else? Can it be a spanking instead?”

Mom didn’t respond. She just grabbed one of the bars of soap and began rinsing it thoroughly with water in the sink. At last, she turned off the faucet.

“Open your mouth.”

I looked at the bar of soap in her hand. It was covered completely in suds. I could already imagine how awful that would taste.

“Anything else. Please. Anything. Anything.”

“Don’t make this any worse on yourself than it had to be.”

Filled with trepidation, I opened my mouth a little for her.

“Wider.”

I complied, and Mom shoved the bar of soap into my mouth. I instinctively tried to jerk my head back, but Mom had placed her other hand firmly on the back of my head, holding me in place as she ran the bar of soap all around my mouth. The taste was so disgusting, I wanted to gag but couldn’t with it in my mouth. Mom ran the bar of soap back and forth and in and out until my entire mouth was full of suds. The whole process couldn’t have lasted more than ten or fifteen seconds, but it felt like so much longer.

I spat out as much of the soap as I could into the sink, followed by rinsing my mouth multiple times with water. The taste of the soap still lingered.

“And what lesson have you learned?”

“Not to say curse words.”

“Good, now let’s get back to your room.”

I walked back to my bedroom with Mom trailing behind me. At least she wasn’t dragging me by the ear. I wanted nothing more than to get some clothes on. I went over to my dresser and begin to pull out a pair of jeans before Mom yelled at me to stop.

“You’re going to wear a shirt and a pull-up, just like your sister. No jeans, dresses, skirts, or leggings.”

“But Mom, I can’t walk around the house with the pull-up showing.”

“Emilia does. You can, and you will.”

I tried to find the biggest shirt that I owned. It at least covered the top inch or two of the pull-up. I looked ridiculous.

“I’ll come get you once it is time for Emilia to go to the toilet, which,” Mom said, taking a look at her watch, “will be in about ten minutes. By the time I’m back, I want you to have put all the pull-ups in the dresser.”

I wanted nothing to do with the box of pull-ups on my desk, but I also wanted nothing to do with whatever punishment Mom would devise if she came back to see that I had disobeyed her. With the room to myself, the first thing I noticed was how crinkly the pull-up was without anything covering it. Every step I took produced that noise, no matter how slow or fast I moved. If there was a silver lining to this situation, at least this pull-up was bound to be more absorbent, so another leak might be less likely.

I counted out the pull-ups as I placed them next to my panties in the top drawer. There were sixteen of them, not counting the one that I was wearing. Mom’s reaction to my accident had been far worse than I feared. I didn’t want to know what she would do if I were to wet the pull-up, but I couldn’t see how I was going to manage a week with no accidents. I hated that Mom wasn’t letting me wear pants, but at least, if I were to be following the same rules as Emilia, that restriction wasn’t going to apply when I left the house tomorrow to go to school.

“Sarah,” Mom called from the bathroom, interrupting my pity-party, “it is time to go potty.”

Potty. I hated that word. Childish. Demeaning. It made me feel like I was being treated like a toddler instead of a teenager.

Emilia gawked at my pull-up when I walked into the bathroom, but at least she didn’t say anything. I doubted that Mom would tolerate her teasing me.

“Sarah, why don’t you show Emilia how a big girl uses the toilet?”

I didn’t need to look in the bathroom mirror to know that my face was turning red. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me, but I didn’t have any choice but to take a seat on the toilet and let the pull-up drop to my knees. I didn’t have a shy bladder, so peeing in public places had never been a problem in for me, and my bladder was beginning to feel full as well.

After I was done, Mom placed the potty-training seat on the toilet so Emilia could get on as well. With both of us now having done our business, Mom re-set the timer on Emilia’s watch for thirty minutes.

With a half-hour of freedom before I would have to repeat that humiliating ritual again, I sat down at my desk and opened the box with the new headset Mom had given me for my birthday. Thirty minutes was more than enough time to get through a single game of Fortnite. I desperately needed something to distract me from worrying about what the next week held in store.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 16 --- 5/15/20)

Thanks for the chapter, her mom needs to get Sarah checked out at a doctor.

• Like 1

Mother is worse than I expected: she doesn’t really seem concerned that her 15 daughter could not hold her bladder. All she did was to register a crime and “consequently” dish out a punishment.

Also, Sara’s damage seems somehow permanent and not healing.

I have hope that she eventually will discover in Lisa a friend and a source of reliable advice.

Strict mother for sure. Wonder how long it will be before we see a wet pullup?  Sara will be hard pressed to keep it dry over night I expect, and that will be the next test.  Maybe the girls have to be diapered for the night, and if that gets wet, well what next?  Great story, hard to wait for next chapter!

10 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Mother is worse than I expected: she doesn’t really seem concerned that her 15 daughter could not hold her bladder. All she did was to register a crime and “consequently” dish out a punishment.

I have hope that she eventually will discover in Lisa a friend and a source of reliable advice.

I love it when there is such good character development that we can psycho-analyze the mother.  I lied in bed and thought about the mother's and Sara's relationship.  The mom might think she is doing all of this as a method to teach responsibility and raise a well-rounded child, but it really does seem to be more about control and dominance.

Sara is a 15-year-old girl who appears to have developed a significant bladder issue and has had numerous accidents over the course of a couple of weeks.   She has so little trust in her mother that she snuck her little sister's Pull Ups, and she is smart enough that she kept this a secret from both her mother and 'friends'.  BTW, her friends don't appear to be a source of support either, so Sara is really alone.   When her mother finally learns that her 15-year-old daughter has wet her pants, she immediately assumes that it's Sara's fault and treats her like a toddler.  A caring parent would make sure nothing was wrong with Sara.   Instead, mom assumes she needs to be potty trained, and wear Pull Ups like her 3-year-old.  When Sara rightfully protests, mom makes her keep soap in her mouth.   If a 15-year-old girl doesn't trust her mother with this, do you think she will trust her if a boy forces himself on her?    

This appears to be a clear case of child-abuse, but it likely would be ignored by CPS.  Mom is clearly not negligent in the traditional sense.   Technically she is negligent, because she is failing to provide medical care for Sara.  There is physical abuse, but not enough to constitute a charge.   Spanking for a bad grade and slapping the face for cursing wouldn't necessarily be charged.     There is clear emotional abuse, but it is hard to prove.  While I think Sara is in for a rough road, she seems to be a tough cookie.  I don't think mom is going to win in the end.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the comments/feedback/theories. 

22 hours ago, D503 said:

A bad mother for slapping her - but she cant go soft on potty training or cuss words!

For sure. I think my dad would still be unhappy if I cursed in front of him. And I'm 27. 

19 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, her mom needs to get Sarah checked out at a doctor.

You're welcome. The doctor question will get answered -- one way or the other -- in a future chapter.

14 hours ago, GQLF said:

If mother found the boys pull-ups, Sarah maybe obtain to lots discipline.

That would raise a lot of uncomfortable questions for Sarah. We'll have to see what happens.

12 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Thanks for the comment. Always good to have hope.

12 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

7 hours ago, deewet said:

Strict mother for sure. Wonder how long it will be before we see a wet pullup?  Sara will be hard pressed to keep it dry over night I expect, and that will be the next test.  Maybe the girls have to be diapered for the night, and if that gets wet, well what next?  Great story, hard to wait for next chapter!

Thanks! I'm hard at work on chapter 17. 

4 hours ago, Night Rain said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Sarah at one point get's so fed up with her Mom's rules. And all the crap she takes from her that she either lashes out or runs away from home.

Thanks for the comment.  We'll see how things go.

1 hour ago, spark said:

I love it when there is such good character development that we can psycho-analyze the mother.  I lied in bed and thought about the mother's and Sara's relationship.  The mom might think she is doing all of this as a method to teach responsibility and raise a well-rounded child, but it really does seem to be more about control and dominance.

Sara is a 15-year-old girl who appears to have developed a significant bladder issue and has had numerous accidents over the course of a couple of weeks.   She has so little trust in her mother that she snuck her little sister's Pull Ups, and she is smart enough that she kept this a secret from both her mother and 'friends'.  BTW, her friends don't appear to be a source of support either, so Sara is really alone.   When her mother finally learns that her 15-year-old daughter has wet her pants, she immediately assumes that it's Sara's fault and treats her like a toddler.  A caring parent would make sure nothing was wrong with Sara.   Instead, mom assumes she needs to be potty trained, and wear Pull Ups like her 3-year-old.  When Sara rightfully protests, mom makes her keep soap in her mouth.   If a 15-year-old girl doesn't trust her mother with this, do you think she will trust her if a boy forces himself on her?    

This appears to be a clear case of child-abuse, but it likely would be ignored by CPS.  Mom is clearly not negligent in the traditional sense.   Technically she is negligent, because she is failing to provide medical care for Sara.  There is physical abuse, but not enough to constitute a charge.   Spanking for a bad grade and slapping the face for cursing wouldn't necessarily be charged.     There is clear emotional abuse, but it is hard to prove.  While I think Sara is in for a rough road, she seems to be a tough cookie.  I don't think mom is going to win in the end.

Thanks for the comment. It's very interesting to see other perspectives on what is going on in the story. Always good to look at character's motives.

13 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I hope to see that happen with Lisa.

That Mum has some serious issues. It is totally unacceptable to treat a reasonably normal 15 year old in that way. The damage that it will do to the relationship between the sisters, not to mention the maternal relationship is incalculable. Both the Mother and the elder daughter need to seek medical help. One physiological, the other physical.  

17 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Yeah, this was my big ish.  So wrapped up in trying to potty train her three-year-old (which is self-defeating as long as she forces the kid to use her diapers as a "punishment" for having accidents) that it doesn't even occur to her that "Hey, maybe I should be worried about my 15-YEAR-OLD having an accident for the first time in what, a decade or more?"

Don't let all the criticism get to you. You are doing a great job with this story. Just because this isn't everyone's mother figure doesn't mean she couldn't actually be someone's. I find her to be a very believable character.  Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how the "week" in pull ups goes 

• Thanks 1
Don't let all the criticism get to you. You are doing a great job with this story. Just because this isn't everyone's mother figure doesn't mean she couldn't actually be someone's. I find her to be a very believable character.  Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how the "week" in pull ups goes 
I agree with it. Your writing is actually really good because I can feel myself getting angry at that character. Honestly dude/dudette way to go. You're writing a great story.

18 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

That Mum has some serious issues. It is totally unacceptable to treat a reasonably normal 15 year old in that way. The damage that it will do to the relationship between the sisters, not to mention the maternal relationship is incalculable. Both the Mother and the elder daughter need to seek medical help. One physiological, the other physical.  

The mom certainly does have major issues. How that impacts her and both of her daughters is something that the story will explore.

17 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Yeah, this was my big ish.  So wrapped up in trying to potty train her three-year-old (which is self-defeating as long as she forces the kid to use her diapers as a "punishment" for having accidents) that it doesn't even occur to her that "Hey, maybe I should be worried about my 15-YEAR-OLD having an accident for the first time in what, a decade or more?"

I don't think there are any 'Mother of the Year' awards in her future. On a more serious note, yes, it's a pretty screwed up situation that Sarah has found herself tangled in with her mom having a rather misguided and binary sense of discipline.

15 hours ago, thedman said:

Thanks for the comment. It will be an interesting week. 

12 hours ago, richard6994 said:

I agree with it. Your writing is actually really good because I can feel myself getting angry at that character. Honestly dude/dudette way to go. You're writing a great story.

Thanks! Sarah's mom is definitely not intended to be the most sympathetic figure.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:36 PM, thedman said:

I wouldn't call any of the comments criticism.   They might be harsh on the mother, but that's because the character is fascinating and well developed.   Those comments aren't criticising the writing.   It's a compliment to the story

• MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)