LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GQLF said:

Is the author's situation okay? Although it may be a bit impolite, you have already released a very exciting preview for the next chapter. I think it should not take more than half a month or even a few more months to come back and continue this story. We all love this story and look forward to seeing the exciting plot.

I'm sure it's going to come out eventually, but  MW takes his time.  I have to be in the right mind-set to write a story, and if I'm not- I can't write anything.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

This is easily the best realistic diaper story I've read so far! Having a highly narcissistic father myself I can tell you "mom" suddenly switching from "caring" to really abusive is quite lifelike. Also Sarah getting away with hiding her incontinence the way she does seems pretty likely given what I've gotten away with in my teenage days experimenting with diapers for the first time. People really don't give nearly as much attention to our behinds as us diaper-addicts tend to think, and Sarah is being pretty smart about it. That said, CPS and doctors aside I totally agree with the others that not confiding in Lisa at the very least is a bad decision, she needs someone supporting her, tricking her entire surroundings isn't going to be sustainable. I really hope she ends up getting freed from her crazy mom in the end. Can't wait for the next chapter!! 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 44: The Plan

“You cannot be serious about having a sleepover at a teacher’s house.”

Desi had pulled me aside from the hallway to a couch in a secluded corner close to the teacher’s lounge. We were waiting for Lisa before first period, while Samantha was making a trip to the restroom. I had avoided going along with Samantha, determined to work on keeping control of my bladder until after my first class. With as much orange juice as I had drunk that morning, the odds of doing so were questionable, but I had a pull-up on in case of any accidents.

The bus had arrived early, so we had a while to sit and chat before the first class of the day. I had just told Desi about how Mom had agreed to allow for a sleepover at Lisa’s place. She was less than enthused at the chosen location.

“Why can’t we just go to Samantha’s place?” Desi asked. “That worked fine last time.”

“Because Lisa’s never had a sleepover before,” I replied. “And, with her, um, condition, I think she’d be a lot more comfortable to be able to do her first sleepover at home.”

I left out one of the main reasons behind why I preferred a sleepover at Lisa’s place. It was the easiest option for the plan that I had to conceal my own bedwetting, as Lisa was the only one of my friends who was currently aware of that issue. Lisa’s own bedwetting and incontinence problems would provide the perfect cover for keeping my own issues a secret.

Before Desi could continue the argument, Samantha arrived back from the restroom and sat down to my right with a large sigh as she let her backpack fall to the floor with a thump.

Desi leaned across me to get Samantha’s attention.

“Sarah wants our next sleepover to be at Lisa’s place,” Desi said. “Can you believe that? I mean, you do know that Lisa lives with her uncle, who, you know, just happens to be our history teacher.”

“Wait, your mom finally let you out of the doghouse?” Samantha said, turning toward me. “It’s about time we had a second sleepover.”

“Did. You. Not. Hear. What. I. Said,” Desi interrupted. “I like her uncle and all, but that’s going to be so awkward being over at his house.”

“No, it won’t,” I said. “I spent the afternoon working on one of the history projects there. Lisa’s aunt and uncle basically left us alone most of the time.”

“I don’t see what all the fuss is about,” Samantha said. “If Lisa is most comfortable with a sleepover at her place, let’s just do it there.”

“And as a bonus, no annoying younger siblings around either,” I added, in reference to Samantha’s younger brother and toddler sister.

“Fine, but I have one condition,” Desi said, giving Samantha a slight glare. “No games of truth or dare.”

I knew exactly what Desi was referring to. She was still a bit salty about being dared to pee in a pull-up the last time we had played that game. That had been at a sleepover at Samantha’s place. The game of truth or dare took a turn for the crazy when a couple of the dares had involved pull-ups from Samantha’s younger brother, who was still a bedwetter. I had dared Samantha to wear the pull-up. Samantha had then dared Desi to pee in it.

“About that,” I said, taking a look around to make sure Lisa wasn’t in the process of walking up to us. “I have an idea about how we might be able to help Lisa feel more comfortable having a sleepover with her condition.”

“What’s that?” Samantha asked.

I paused and took a quick breath before going ahead with my plan. It was quite audacious really, but if I could get them to agree to it, it would make things so much easier for me.

“I think we should all wear diapers to bed to help Lisa not feel embarrassed.”

I didn’t get an immediate response from either of them. Desi was glaring at me, while Samantha’s face had turned slightly red, and she wasn’t quite making eye contact with me anymore.

“For real,” Desi said at last. “You do remember that you guys made me piss in a pull-up for a game of truth-or-day at our last sleepover?”

“Hey, that wasn’t my dare. That was Samantha,” I said. “And don’t be silly. You don’t actually have to use a diaper. Just wear one to bed so she doesn’t feel alone about her condition.”

“I don’t have a problem with that,” Samantha said.

“Well, of course you don’t,” Desi retorted. “You wore a diaper to the Halloween party.”

“Would have been a pretty poor baby outfit if I didn’t have one on,” Samantha replied.

“Guys, let’s cut the bickering,” I said. “You know how embarrassed Lisa gets. It’s her first sleepover, so let’s make sure it goes well for her.”

“Fine,” Desi said after a long pause, rolling her eyes. “But don’t you dare expect me to pee in it.”

“You know,” I said, turning to Samantha. “You don’t happen to have any extra diapers from your Halloween outfit, do you? That way, we wouldn’t have to take any from Lisa.”

“Oh, sorry, I don’t have them,” Samantha said. “I tossed the rest of the package afterward. Wasn’t planning on doing that for a Halloween outfit again.”

“That’s fine,” I said. “I’m sure Lisa won’t mind if we use some of hers. But let’s not mention it to her until it’s time for bed.”

“When exactly are we planning to have the sleepover exactly,” Samantha asked.

“I don’t know yet. I hadn’t had a chance to tell Lisa that my mom gave the OK, but she had already said that hosting it would work.”

I caught sight of Lisa walking toward us in the hallway.

“We can ask her now about times for the sleepover. And don’t mention anything about diapers, OK?”

Maybe it was because of how familiar I had become with wearing diapers over the past couple of months, but the crinkle was just slightly noticeable as Lisa carefully smoothed out her dress as she sat down to join us on the couch. When we’d last talked at length about her incontinence issues, she had told me she was trying to mostly wear pull-ups during the day to help with getting to the toilet. That didn’t seem to be the case currently, but couldn’t blame her for all the bullying she had gone through with our shared nemesis, Claire.

“Got some good news. Guess what it is,” I said.

“What’s that?” Lisa asked as she left her backpack gently down in front of the couch.

“Mom finally gave the OK for the sleepover.”

“We can actually do it, then?”

“Yep, are you still good having it at your place?”

“I’ll need to check with my aunt and uncle again, but they were OK with it when I suggested it before.”

“Lisa, do you have a second?”

We all turned to see Lisa’s uncle standing around the corner.

“Coming,” Lisa said, carefully adjusting the back of her dress as she stood up from the couch.

“I’ll be back in a second,” she said, turning back to us quickly before following her uncle toward the teacher’s lounge.

Desi took a glance at her phone.

“Still have some time before class starts,” she said. “Gonna run to the restroom quick. You coming?”

“No, I’m good.”

Desi rolled her eyes at me.

“Just come, or you’ll be racing to the toilet after the first period.”

While neither Samantha nor Desi were aware of my pull-ups or bladder accidents, they had caught on to the fact that my bathroom trips were happening more frequently and sometimes with more urgency.

I acquiesced to her request, and by the time we were back from the restroom, Lisa had gotten back as well.

“You’re good to come over for a sleepover,” Lisa said, as Desi and I returned to the couch where she and Samantha were seated. “My uncle just told me. Says your mom called him just a little while ago.”

“That was quick.”

“Yep, and we can do it any weekend we like. This weekend will work if everyone is free.”

“Works for me,” Samantha said eagerly.

“Same,” said Desi.

“Let’s do it then,” I said.

---

I fought the urge to squirm in my seat. This was the fifth class of the day, and I had so far managed to avoid any accidents, though there had been several close calls.

The only relief was that my accidents were back to being a secret. I’d hidden my daytime accidents long enough that Mom thought they were all over, and she wasn’t making me wear pull-ups and counting how many I’d used. That didn’t mean I was back in underwear. I’d managed to find time to go and secretly buy some pull-ups of my own, which unfortunately didn’t seem like something that I was going to be able to stop doing anytime soon.

There was enough time remaining in the class period that I didn’t have any real hope of staying dry until I was able to get to the restroom. I doubted that even if I put my hand up to get a restroom pass that I would be able to make it if I left this instant.

On one hand, if I had just gone to the restroom between every single class period, there were minimal chances of having an accident. But one piece of advice Lisa had given me was that if you kept peeing too frequently, while you might initially avoid accidents, you would also be training your bladder to not need to hold it that longer, which would eventually lead to having accidents again.

Still, I tried not to let the disappointment get to me as the slow trickle of urine turned into a steady stream, filling up my pull-up. I gave in to curiosity and took a quick glance down at my high-rise jeans. No leaks. The jeans fit well enough that any bulge from the pull-up was likely unperceivable to anyone but myself, though I suppose perhaps it was something that Lisa could notice, not that she was in my class this period.

I knew the fastest route to every single restroom in the school, depending on which class I was leaving, and I made a beeline to the nearest one as soon as the bell rang. I turned to step into the restroom when I bumped into Lisa, who was doing the same from the opposite direction.

We didn’t say anything to each other as we settled into adjacent stalls. I think we both had an idea of why each of us was actually there.

At first, I had preferred going to a lesser-used restroom to change out of wet pull-ups, but I soon realized that any crinkling was much less noticeable with the background noise that comes with a larger, packed restroom.

I slid my jeans off as well as I could manage in the stall and carefully swapped out a dry pull-up for the wet one, which I buried deep in the garbage can. I did manage to pee a little in the toilet as well, which would help if I was to stay dry until after the fourth period and our lunch break.

I did hear a louder, crinkling sound coming from Lisa’s stall, which confirmed my earlier suspicion that she was back in diapers again.

I did a double-take as we stepped out of the restroom. Claire was walking right toward us from the opposite direction. Our feud had come to a pause after the fight that got us both kicked off of the cheerleading squad. I hadn’t passed her in the hallway since the week before when I had gone to the drug store to purchase pull-ups for myself, only to find Claire manning the check-out station. I’d told Claire that I was getting the pull-ups for my sister and had threatened to get her fired if she said anything about the purchase.

Still, it wouldn’t do any good to have Claire spreading rumors, and I wasn’t going to let her know how worried I was. I paused and leaned against the row of lockers as she approached, staring her down until she averted her eyes and passed by on the other side.

It wasn’t until after Claire had passed by me that I turned and noticed Lisa standing motionless just outside the restroom door.

“Thanks for that,” Lisa said quietly as we made our way down the hallway.

I guessed that Lisa assumed that quiet confrontation between me and Claire had to do with the way that Claire had bullied Lisa by revealing her incontinence issues to the school.

“Hold on a second,” Lisa said, coming to a stop. “There’s a problem I’m not sure how to deal with.”

“What’s that?”

Lisa, who’s about a half-foot taller than me, leaned down toward my ear.

“I’m missing two diapers from my backpack,” Lisa whispered.

“And you’re certain? When was the last time you checked?”

“I had packed four, and I usually only change once or twice. But when I went to grab a clean one just now, there were only two left.”

“No pull-ups?” I asked.

“Can we not have that conversation here?” Lisa said, looking around at the crowded hallway.

In here, I said, grabbing Lisa’s arm and pulling her aside into an empty classroom.

“Yes, I’m taking a break from working on toilet training,” Lisa said, without turning to look at me. “It’s just been really stressful, and I couldn’t deal with the stress of trying to get to the toilet on time on top of everything else. But that’s not the point. The point is someone stole two of my diapers.

“That doesn’t make any sense. Why anyone would take them?” I said. “Pretty much everyone at school already knows. And no one really has cared about it after the first week or so. Is it possible that you didn’t pack as many as you thought, or could they have fallen out of the backpack?”

“No, I definitely put them in there this morning, and there isn’t any way they would have fallen out.”

“So you definitely think someone took them?”

“Yeah.”

“That still doesn’t make any sense. Can’t see why someone would do that.”

“Probably some freak who wears them for fun.”

“People do that?”

“People do everything, Sarah, but yeah, everything includes using diapers. Everyone at school knows that I have them in my backpack, so my bet is some weirdo grabbed them, though I can’t figure out when that could have happened.”

I couldn’t think of any suggestions either, and I couldn’t get over the weird idea that someone would intentionally choose to wear diapers without any actual need for them.

“We need to get going, or we’re going to be late to your uncle’s class,” I said, as I started to walk back out of the classroom.

“Wait,” Lisa said, as I stepped toward the door. “I had a question about the sleepover.”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“So, like, what are we going to do at the sleepover?”

I almost said something a little sarcastic back and then remembered that Lisa hadn’t ever had the opportunity to have a sleepover with friends before. So it was a fair question.

“Well, I’m sure we can watch some movies, maybe even teach Samantha and Desi how to play some video games.”

“That’s not what I meant. You’re going to tell them, right?”

“Tell them what?”

“You know what I mean. About your bedwetting.”

Why did Lisa have to be bringing up this conversation now?

“I can’t.”

“Of course you can. Desi and Samantha already know about me, and they’ve never made it an issue.”

“It’s too embarrassing.”

“And having the whole school find out I wear diapers wasn’t?”

“Lisa, I’m really sorry you had to go through that, but you know what that was like, so please don’t make me.”

Lisa sighed.

“Fine, but it would really just be easier if you told them than if they end up finding out because accident at some point.”

The bell rang in the hallway again, signaling we needed to be at our next classes.

“Don’t worry about me,” I told her. “The sleepover is going to be a blast.”

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 44 - 9/22/23)

Welcome back, I'm glad to see this story continuing!

The new thread in this story is the person who stole Lisa's diaper. Without considering the new character (I think all the characters that have already appeared have been fully shaped, and the appearance of new characters would be very abrupt), in school, apart from Samantha and Desi, only Claire is the one who has had multiple interactions. Samantha and Desi, as Sarah's good friends, have no reason to do this to Lisa. There is only one possibility, plus Claire's direction to the bathroom is opposite to Sarah's, which is in the same direction as Lisa's classroom. She is the only person who could possibly do this.

It is highly questionable that Claire exposed Lisa's diaper secrets to everyone early on, and even if she stole two of Lisa's diapers and showed them to everyone now, it would not have much impact on Lisa. So the reason why Claire did this is very questionable, unless she also needs to wear diapers or Pull Ups at school, because stories from a long time ago suggested that when Claire was still participating in cheerleading, she changed clothes in the bathroom instead of in the changing room, which was the same as Sarah's situation at the time. I think this must be because she wanted to hide her secret. I look forward to uncovering the mystery in the upcoming story!

8 hours ago, sklawlor said:

I really like this story.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, kerry said:

Nice to see this back.

Same here, hoping to continue to have plenty of time to write some more chapters in the near future.

6 hours ago, nadine_enough said:

The sleepover is going to be interesting, and I wonder if Sarah is past a point of no return with her incontinence. I'm curious about the diaper theft too.

Thanks for continuing to share this story!

I'm very excited for the sleepover chapters as well. Currently is looking like I'll need three chapters to cover everything that is planned for it.

13 minutes ago, GQLF said:

Welcome back, I'm glad to see this story continuing!

The new thread in this story is the person who stole Lisa's diaper. Without considering the new character (I think all the characters that have already appeared have been fully shaped, and the appearance of new characters would be very abrupt), in school, apart from Samantha and Desi, only Claire is the one who has had multiple interactions. Samantha and Desi, as Sarah's good friends, have no reason to do this to Lisa. There is only one possibility, plus Claire's direction to the bathroom is opposite to Sarah's, which is in the same direction as Lisa's classroom. She is the only person who could possibly do this.

It is highly questionable that Claire exposed Lisa's diaper secrets to everyone early on, and even if she stole two of Lisa's diapers and showed them to everyone now, it would not have much impact on Lisa. So the reason why Claire did this is very questionable, unless she also needs to wear diapers or Pull Ups at school, because stories from a long time ago suggested that when Claire was still participating in cheerleading, she changed clothes in the bathroom instead of in the changing room, which was the same as Sarah's situation at the time. I think this must be because she wanted to hide her secret. I look forward to uncovering the mystery in the upcoming story!

My lips are going to have to remained sealed on that matter.

• Like 1

I'm banking on Samantha being the thief here. She had the opportunity to do so, when Lisa was talking to her uncle and Desi and Sarah went to the bathroom, and her interest in diapers has been rather obvious.

Super looking forward to more chapters, I love this story.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

I'm banking on Samantha being the thief here. She had the opportunity to do so, when Lisa was talking to her uncle and Desi and Sarah went to the bathroom, and her interest in diapers has been rather obvious.

Yeah the author couldn’t have made it more obvious she’s an abdl if she had her wearing a familiar cartoon husky hat 

• Like 1

Boy I love this story.   This update seems more about setting up the sleepover and not a lot happened, but it does add the whole "who stole the diaper" device.   As always, I hope to see the next update soon.

On 9/23/2023 at 2:59 AM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapters.

You're welcome!

On 9/23/2023 at 4:05 AM, Lost Little Neppy said:

Thanks, working on the next one now, should be up this week.

On 9/23/2023 at 9:41 AM, AndTheChips said:

Yeah the author couldn’t have made it more obvious she’s an abdl if she had her wearing a familiar cartoon husky hat 

Going to have to plead the fifth on any speculation, but it is fun to see.

On 9/23/2023 at 2:14 PM, spark said:

Boy I love this story.   This update seems more about setting up the sleepover and not a lot happened, but it does add the whole "who stole the diaper" device.   As always, I hope to see the next update soon.

Thanks, it did work out well to do have a setup chapter for the first one back, since we'll be spending a few fun chapters at the sleepover next.

• Like 1

Chapter 45: Lisa’s Sleepover
Part 1: Confrontation

Lisa was practically beaming as we turned down the winding gravel road that led to her uncle’s house. I smiled, remembering how much I had been looking forward to the first sleepover I’d been to several months back.

We’d just finished another match for the high school Fortnite team we were on that Saturday afternoon. It had been a close call, but Lisa had ensured that we remained unbeaten. E-sports aren’t really as spectator-friendly as other high school activities, though friends and family could come and watch us play if they wanted to. That didn’t have much appeal to either Desi or Samantha, so they had agreed that they would meet up with us at Lisa’s house afterward for the sleepover.

I joined Lisa in the back seat of the car as her uncle, Mr. Higgins, drove us back to their house from school.

“You think we could convince Samantha and Desi to try a round of Fortnite with us?” Lisa asked.

I thought for a second about the idea of my two video-game-challenged friends attempting to play a game with dual joysticks and ended up bursting out laughing. That would be quite the experiment.

“What’s so funny?”

“I’m not so sure that is a good idea. Maybe let’s do something simple first. You have the newest Mario Kart?”

“Yeah, and I’ve got four controllers for it.”

“That’s a much better plan. Probably best to get them started on something easier at first.”

The sudden bump in the road reminded me of an unfortunate fact I had been trying to push out of my mind. The pull-up underneath my jeans was soaked. I had another accident during the final Fortnite round. Well, I probably could have held my bladder the whole time, but it’s hard to play a video game when you are squirming in your seat, so I had elected to just wet the pull-up and worry about it later.

I should have changed right after the match was over, but Lisa had been in such a hurry to get back home that I got distracted. I didn’t think I was in any danger of having the pull-up leak, but it didn’t make for a comfortable car ride. While I wasn’t going to ask, I was sure that Lisa’s diaper needed changing as well.

After what seemed like longer than the last time I had visited, the car finally pulled into the driveway of their rural home. The house was tucked in between some small hills, giving it some privacy with the nearest neighbors over a half mile away. I grabbed my backpack and a pillow I’d brought with me out of the trunk and followed Lisa inside.

“Do you know when the other two girls are getting here?” Mr. Higgins asked us.

Lisa took a look at her phone, checking the group chat we had set up.

“Desi should be here in ten minutes, Samantha should be here in about fifteen,” Lisa said.

Mr. Higgins raised his eyes at his niece.

“What’s that for?”

“Just wondering what kind of trouble you kids are going to get into,” He said, as he headed back for the front door. “Let your aunt know I’m going out to run some more errands. I’ll be back with some pizza for dinner.”

“We better hurry to get cleaned up then,” Lisa said, as soon as the door closed behind her uncle.

We passed Lisa’s aunt in the kitchen while on the way to her bedroom.

“Uncle said to let you know he’s off to run errands and get pizza. Everyone else is going to be here in a few minutes, and we’re headed to my bedroom to get changed before they arrive”, Lisa said.

Annoyed, I hurried to catch up with Lisa, turned, and continued to her bedroom. Did she really just tell her aunt that I needed to be changed as well? Why did they need to know that? The last thing I needed was having them accidentally let anything slip about my daytime accidents or pull-ups to my mom.

“Do your aunt and uncle know?” I said, my question trailing off cause I was feeling too embarrassed to finish it.

“Why wouldn’t they? Your Mom gave them a heads-up about the bedwetting, and I may have mentioned before that you sometimes had accidents during the day. They don’t care. It’s not a big deal to them.”

“Besides,” Lisa continued. “Once you let Samantha and Desi know about it, it isn’t as if there is going to be anyone here you need to hide it from.”

I bit my tongue. There wasn’t time right now to try to continue the argument we’d had the other day about letting Samantha and Desi know about the bladder issues. I wasn’t going to do it, and hopefully, once my plan got underway, Lisa would accept that as enough for the time being.

Lisa’s bedroom looked a lot different from when I had last been there last to work on a history project.

Her king-sized bed was tucked close to one of the corners, with only a foot-long gap between one of the sides and the wall. A flat-screen TV was set up on the opposite corner, with several gaming systems connected to it. A small couch was set up a short distance in front of the TV, and Lisa’s gaming computer was set up on a desk in the last remaining corner.

“I finally decided to re-arrange it,” Lisa said. “I’d left it just the way it was when I’d first moved in, but this is a lot better.”

I noticed two sleeping bags set up against the wall on the carpeted floor.

“Shouldn’t there be one more sleeping bag? Where’s the fourth person going to be sleeping?” I asked.

“It’s enough. I’ve got a king-sized bed, and I only need half of it. You can have the other half. That’s better than on the floor since I’ve got a protective sheet on the mattress.”

“I think you might end up regretting that,” I said with a laugh.

“Why’s that?”

“I have a tendency to hog all the sheets.”

Lisa just rolled her eyes at me.

“You can go ahead and get changed first in the bathroom,” she said. “I can wait a little bit longer before I need to.”

I opened up my backpack to grab a clean pull-up, picking one with pastel rainbow designs.

“You know, you can get pull-ups that are more absorbent than those,” Lisa said, looking over at the pull-up in my hand.

“It’s just what my mom gets for me,” I said.

There wasn’t any way I was going to be sharing the story about how I had gone and bought these on my own, though, to be fair, it was the same brand Mom had been getting me, so I didn’t feel as though my answer had been entirely untruthful.

“You could try these instead,” Lisa said, handing me a black pull-up, with incredibly more padding than the one I had on. “This is nearly as absorbent as a regular diaper.”

“Thanks, but there’s no way this fits under my jeans, though.”

Lisa took a glance down at my pants.

“Yeah, you’re right. I suppose I would only wear these under a dress. Maybe try these instead. They’re not as big of an improvement, but still will be better.”

Lisa passed me a peach-colored pull-up, with a black bow drawn on the front of it.

“Just try it on and see what you think. You don’t have to stick with it if you don’t think it will work. Wipes, powder, and lotion are all in the farther left drawer, and the diaper bin is under the sink.”

Once in the bathroom, I removed the wet pull-up and tossed it into the diaper disposal bin.

I really didn’t have any expectations for what it would feel like to put it on, but the new pull-up was incredibly soft and comfortable. The only downside was how high-waisted it was. My jeans barely covered it.

I folded the top of the pull-up down on itself so that it wouldn’t stick up so much on my waist. I twisted around to take a look at myself in the bathroom mirror. Couldn’t see any difference between this and my normal pull-ups.

Lisa had said that these would be more absorbent, but I felt I was going to need to be extra careful about getting to the toilet on time today. I didn’t want to test new pull-ups out for the first time with all my friends around.

“What do you think?” Lisa asked as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom.

“They’re so soft. It’s like wearing regular underwear.”

“You should get your mom to buy those for you instead. She should be able to get them at pretty much any store.”

I took a picture of the pull-up package while Lisa was getting changed, so I’d be able to find the right one when I went shopping next. My supply of pull-ups from my most recent shopping run was already starting to get a little low, so I was going to need to re-stock pretty soon.

I had to do a double take when I saw Lisa step out of the bathroom. She was wearing black leggings with a Fortnite-themed graphic t-shirt, a vast departure from her usual style. Come to think of it, I couldn’t recall a single time where I had seen Lisa wearing anything other than a dress. The black leggings weren’t see-through, but it was clear Lisa still had a diaper on from the way the outline of the padding showed.

“That’s a different look,’ I said at last. “Deciding to ditch dresses?”

Lisa shuffled her feet slightly.

“You don’t think this outfit looks silly at all?”

“Of course not. I’m just used to seeing you in dresses all the time.”

“I hate wearing dresses,” Lisa said. “Well, that’s not completely true. I just hate wearing them because that’s all I wear when I’m in public, to help with keeping my diapers and pull-ups hidden. I don’t think I would mind them if it was something I only wore some of the time.”

“I get that for diapers, but I’ve gotten away with a pull-up under jeans without anyone noticing.”

“Yeah, but that only works with the thin ones you use. I’d be too nervous without something more absorbent.”

“Well, it’s nice to see you switch things up for a change.”

“Thanks. I usually just wear whatever I want when I’m at home.”

“You don’t mind that when your aunt and uncle are around?”

“Not when I’m at home anymore. It’s a bit of an embarrassing story, but on the first day I came to live with them. I had a messy accident in my diaper on the ride home, and my aunt changed me afterward. I pretty much lost any sense of shame or embarrassment about it around them, at least. They’re really understanding, but they also don’t really ever say anything about it. Just treat it like it’s a normal part of my life.”

A rapid series of knocks on the door put a halt to the rest of the questions I had for Lisa.

I took a peek out the window.

“Desi’s here,” I said.

---

It was a good thing we had decided to start with Mario Kart for introducing Samantha and Desi to video games.

Samantha and Desi had joined Lisa and I on the bedroom couch. We were slightly squished, as it was probably only meant for three people at most. Samantha and Desi were sitting on either side of Lisa as she was attempting to explain how the controls work for the third time in a row. We had at least gotten them to the point of holding the controller correctly.

Samantha had arrived a few minutes after Desi, and both of them had expressed amazement that Lisa was somehow allowed to have a TV in her bedroom. They had tossed their bags down next to mine and had each laid claim on a sleeping bag.

“I don’t think anyone in this room even has their learner’s permit yet,” Desi joked, as Lisa was explaining the gas and brake buttons on the controller.

“Let’s just get a race started,” I said. “It really isn’t going to make sense until they give it a try.”

“Shall we do Rainbow Road,” Lisa suggested, with a malicious-looking smirk on her face.

“That sounds like a fun one,” Samantha said.

“No, no, bad idea,” I said. “Trust me, you don’t want to start with that, Samantha. Maybe later.”

“Fine, I’ll pick out a beginner track,” Lisa said.

That proved to be a good idea, as it took a few minutes for Samantha and Desi to adjust to controlling their karts. After the first two laps were completed, Lisa and I were in a neck-and-neck race for first, while Samantha and Desi were competing to avoid last place.

Lisa took Mario Kart as seriously as she did Fortnite. She was sitting on the edge of the couch, leaning forward as she stared intently at the TV, but this left the top inch of her diaper sticking out the back of her leggings.

“I just got this blue shell. What does it do?” Samantha asked.

Thank goodness I was in second place at the moment, still trailing a little ways behind Lisa.

“Oh, that, it’s worthless. Just switch it out for another item,” Lisa said.

“That’s only something that someone in first place would say,” I said.

“Oops, I just shot it off. What exactly does it do?” Samantha asked.

“Nothing much, just automatically hits the driver in first place,” I said with a grin on my face.

“Such a rigged game,” Lisa muttered.

My kart was trailing with what I thought was a safe distance behind Lisa when she suddenly slammed on the brakes, causing me to zoom right past her. Then bam. My kart when flying in the air as the blue shell landed right on top of it.

“Ha! Victory!” Lisa said, raising both her hands exuberantly in the air, causing the top of her diaper to be fully visible for several seconds.

“Such a rigged game,” I said, getting a laugh from Lisa.

Samantha and Desi finished the race a minute later with Desi narrowly edging out Samantha to avoid last place. It took a few more races, but they both got the hang of it enough to be consistently finishing toward the top of the pack, though they didn’t manage to beat Lisa or me.

“Are you girls ready for some pizza?” Lisa’s aunt called from across the house.

“Absolutely,” Samantha said, hopping up from the couch.

Another downside I noticed to wearing leggings with a diaper is that it becomes rather obvious when it is wet. There was an extra sag and bulkiness to Lisa’s leggings as she stood up from the couch and stretched her arms out to the side.

“Excuse me for a second,” Lisa said, as she walked over to her closet, grabbing a white diaper before stepping into the bathroom.

Samantha and Desi exchanged a silent look at each other, but neither made any comments about it. With Lisa’s issues with incontinence more visible, while we were staying at her house, I was grateful they hadn’t brought the topic up yet. We waited a couple of minutes for Lisa to change into a clean diaper and then joined her aunt and uncle in the kitchen for dinner.

“How was Mario Kart?” Mr. Higgins asked, as we piled pizza and cheese bread onto our plates.

“Good,” Samantha said. “I’m ready for my learner’s permit now.”

“Ahem,” Desi said with a cough. “Maybe if real roads came with flying clouds, that would put you back on the pavement when you drive off it every few minutes.”

“I’m sure it will be a lot easier than Mario Kart,” Mr. Higgins said.

The conversation around the dinner table was a little more subdued. There’s just something about being around a teacher when you aren’t in school that is really disconcerting. Mr. Higgins did do his part to make us feel comfortable. He didn’t bring up any school-related topics, but I still felt that being back in his class on Monday afternoon was going to feel so strange.

“What are your plans after dinner?” Mrs. Higgins asked.

“We’re going to watch a movie or two,” Lisa said.

“Are you going to be up late?” she asked.

“Probably,” Lisa said

“Then we probably won’t see you in the morning,” she said. “Your uncle and I are going to be out running some errands in the morning, probably before any of you are up. But we’ll be back in time for lunch.”

“What my wife means is,” Mr. Higgins said, interrupting her, “please don’t burn the house down while we’re gone. Lisa knows where everything is for breakfast if you do happen to be up in time for that.”

“I’m sure we can manage that,” Lisa said.

---

“What are we going to watch next?” Lisa asked, as she sat down on the couch beside us with a slight crinkle.

Lisa had gone to change into a clean diaper again after the Adam Sandler movie Samantha had selected had come to a thankfully quick conclusion. I could see that picking movies for our friend group was only going to get more difficult now that we had expanded to four.

“Let’s watch something sci-fi?” I suggested.

“A rom-com,” Desi added

“How about something scary?” Lisa asked.

“Scary sounds good,” Samantha said. “What do you have in mind?”

“Let’s see what is on Netflix,” Lisa said, “but I think we need to get some snacks first.”

Lisa returned from the kitchen with a two-liter of Mountain Dew, four plastic cups, and a bag of popcorn.

“My aunt and uncle are already asleep,” she said. “But their bedroom is on the other side of the house, so as long as the door is shut and we aren’t yelling, we won’t disturb them.”

“I don’t know,” Samantha said. “You haven’t experienced watching a scary movie with Desi yet. She screams like a banshee at the jump scares.”

“I so do not,” Desi protested.

“I seem to recall someone nearly peed herself when we watched The Exorcist,” Samantha said.

“I’ve got plenty of diapers you could borrow if you need one,” Lisa added with a grin.

Desi just scowled and rolled her eyes as the rest of us started laughing.

“That,” Desi said, while pouring herself a full cup of Mountain Dew. “Will absolutely not be necessary.”

“Has anyone seen Smile,” Lisa asked. “I haven’t, but I’ve been wanting to.”

None of us had seen it, so we settled on it as the choice for the evening. Desi did let out a muffled scream on two occasions and did ask us to pause halfway through so she could go use the bathroom. Lisa had been right about the new pull-up’s absorbency. I doubt my regular ones would have held up with the amount of soda I’d had to drink. I had gotten so absorbed in the movie that I had even noticed I needed to go until it was too late. There weren’t any wet spots on my jeans, though I hoped it was just my imagination that they were bulging out slightly more than usual.

It was already past 11 p.m. by the time the movie reached its conclusion. Even though we’d made it through three-quarters of the soda, the caffeine didn’t seem to be doing much to keep anyone awake.

“You guys do morning or evening showers?” Lisa asked.

I could go either way, but with a wet pull-up to clean up and dispose of, a shower before bed was looking like a necessity. Samantha and I answered that we did ours at night, while Desi said she’d do hers in the morning.

“try to be quick,” Lisa said. “We don’t have the largest hot water heater.”

“You can go first then,” Samantha offered.

“No thanks, I like to shower last and then get changed right before going to bed.”

“I’ll go,” I said, jumping on the chance to get changed out of the pull-up before anyone could notice that it was wet. Going first would make it easier to get started on the plan for tonight once Lisa was in the shower after me.

---

I sat on the bed, absentmindedly twiddling on my phone. It felt strange to have my regular underwear on, even if only for a brief moment. I wasn’t super worried about having any accidents before it was time to head to bed, but I was anxious about how my plan was going to go. Knowing that we were going to be wearing diapers to bed, I grabbed some loose-fitting pajama pants and a longer t-shirt that would be comfortable over a diaper without showing it off at all.

Samantha was currently in the bathroom. The sound of the running water from the shower had just come to a stop. She had taken a quick shower, and was out in only four or five minutes. I tried to keep my nervousness from showing on my face.

Yes, Samantha and Desi had both agreed to my plan to also wear diapers to bed. But that had been almost a week ago at school. If either of them had any second thoughts about it in the meantime, they hadn’t shared it with me. I suppose I could go through with the plan on my own, but it would be much better if they both were still willing to do it with me.

While Samantha was in the shower, Desi had run off to the other restroom in the house to brush her teeth and get ready for bed, leaving Lisa and I alone in the bedroom.

Lisa took a look at my pajamas.

“Did you forget to bring a diaper to change into?” she asked in a hushed tone.

“No, I have it,” I whispered back.

“Are you going to go ahead and tell them about it now?”

“Can you please let me handle this on my own terms?”

Desi’s return to the bedroom cut the conversation short. And Samantha was out of the shower a minute later. She emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head. Samantha was wearing a pink onesie with rainbows and unicorns on it.

“That’s so cute,” Desi said. “Where did you get it from?”

“Thanks,” Samantha said. “I got two of them from Amazon a few weeks ago. They’re so comfortable. See how stretchy they are?”

I caught Lisa staring a bit at Samantha’s outfit, but she didn’t say anything about it. She grabbed a nightgown from her dresser and then a diaper from the closet before heading into the bathroom. We sat around the room, not saying much until several minutes later when the distinct sound of running water in the shower could be heard. I was trying to figure out the best way to break the ice when Samantha beat me to it.

“So, are we going to do it?” Samantha asked, breaking the silence as she glanced over to the closet where Lisa kept her diapers.

“Do we really need to?” Desi asked. “The plan was to help make her more comfortable, but Lisa seems pretty chill with having us here already.”

The last thing I needed was for Desi to back out at this point.

“I know she’s acting OK,” I said. “But that doesn’t mean she still isn’t internally self-conscious about it. Let’s just wear the diapers for tonight to make sure she knows that we’re here for her. Just a onetime thing. We don’t have to do it again.”

“That sounds good to me,” Samantha said.

“I guess if you’re both going to do it that it would look silly if I wasn’t too,” Desi said.

“I don’t know how long Lisa takes for her showers, but we probably only have about ten minutes or so if we don’t want to cut things close,” Samantha said. “So let’s see what our options are.”

I followed Samantha over to the closet and watched as her eyes widened as she slid the door open.

“I didn’t know there were going to be this many options to choose from,” Samantha said, glancing up and down the shelves.

There was a lot to choose from. Thankfully, I remembered which ones Lisa said she preferred to wear at night.

“She grabbed one of these,” I said, picking up a white, plastic-backed diaper with a wetness indicator running down the middle. “Probably best to use the same ones.”

Samantha reached in and grabbed one for herself, while I took a second diaper and tossed it to Desi.

Desi looked at the diaper quizzically as she unfolded it to its full length. I belatedly realized one of the problems with this plan. I knew a lot more about adult diapers than either of my friends, but I couldn’t exactly let on to that too much.

“What am I supposed to do with this, exactly?” Desi asked.

“Have you never changed a diaper before?” Samantha asked.

Desi pretended to gag.

“Gross, no. I guess that is the benefit of being an only child. Don’t know how you guys do it.”

“Look, it’s not hard,” Samantha said. “The side with the tapes on it is the back. You just pull the front up to your waist and then tape the sides around your waist to the front.”

Despite that explanation, we all just stood around, no one appearing willing to go first.

“Well, you’re the expert,” I said at last, pointing my hand at Samantha. “Why don’t you show us how it’s done” “

“That was only once, well, twice. I had to try them on when I first got them to see that they actually fit. That hardly makes me an expert.”

“That’s more experience than either of us has.”

“Fine,” Samantha said. “I’ll show you how it’s done. But it’s easier when laying down.”

Samantha undid the three buttons at the bottom of her onesie before laying down on the bed on top of the diaper. I hoped her voice didn’t carry too much as she narrated how she was putting on the diaper.

“So, you have to have the back of the diaper lined up so that it matches the front when it’s pulled up to your waist,” she said, demonstrating by pulling the diaper up nearly to her belly button. “Then you have to tape the sides. The top tapes get it snug around your waist. The bottom ones get it snug around your thighs.”

I realized we were missing something. I hadn’t ever gotten diapered before without either baby powder or lotions. I turned discreetly to glance at the closet, but I didn’t see any powder or lotion in there. Lisa probably just kept that in the bathroom since that is where she did all her changes. Hopefully, one night of wearing a diaper without those wouldn’t leave any of us with chaffing or rashes.

I was surprised at how easily Samantha managed to get the diaper on. Each tape ended up in the right place without needing to be adjusted at all. With the diaper secured, Samantha sat up and re-buttoned her onesie, which left the white edges of the diaper sticking out around her thighs.

“Your turn,” Samantha said to Desi.

Desi flopped down onto the bed with a large sigh and then reached for a diaper. After a minute or so of not making any progress, it became clear that she had absolutely no idea what she was doing.

“We don’t have all day,” Samantha said. “Here, just let me put it on for you.”

Desi obliged, and Samantha leaned in to help her.

“Just lift your bottom up for a second,” Samantha said, as she re-positioned the diaper, quickly getting it taped on in the same way that she had done for herself.

“Thanks,” Desi muttered as she stood up and worked to tug her pajama shorts back on over her now diapered bottom.

“Ugh, I didn’t think this through at all,” Desi said, looking down at her shorts. A good two to three inches of the diaper was sticking out above the top of her waistband, and her pajama top wasn’t nearly long enough to cover it.

Desi stepped over to the full-length mirror in the corner. Standing with her back to the mirror, she took a peek over her shoulder.

“Yep, that definitely makes my butt look big,” she said.

Just then, we heard the shower come to a stop. Not much time left to get ready.

“We need to hurry up,” Samantha said, turning to me. “I can get your diaper on too. That will be a lot quicker.”

The last thing I wanted was for Samantha to put a diaper on me, but I couldn’t exactly object and say that I already knew exactly how to do it.

I handed the diaper I was holding to Samantha, and then I stripped off my pajama pants and laid down on the bed, raising my bottom up so Samantha could slide the diaper underneath me. It wasn’t nearly as embarrassing as being changed by Mom. Probably because I could see the diaper Samantha had on herself.

Once Samantha had gotten the final tape in place. I stood up, ready to adjust the tapes to get a more comfortable fit, but everything was already perfectly in place. Snug around my hips and thighs, but not to the point where it was causing any discomfort. Much better than I had expected, better even than how Mom normally did it.

I pulled my pajama pants back on. They mostly covered the diaper, with just a tiny bit of it peeking out the back of my pants, but my shirt was more than long enough to cover it.

I took a look at the clock; it was already approaching midnight when Lisa stepped out of the bathroom.

The nightgown was pretty short on her, which made sense with how tall Lisa was. It went just past her thighs, leaving her diaper peeking out occasionally as she walked around. Lisa tossed her dirty clothes into a hamper and then turned and looked at us.

“What in the world are you guys doing?” Lisa said, her eyes darting from Samantha and then to Desi and then to me, settling on my pajama pants that definitely had more padding under them than before.

Samantha answered her question before I had a chance to.

“We just thought that it would make you feel better if we all had diapers on with you for bed,” Samantha said, pointing out the diaper she had on as if it wasn’t already perfectly visible.

That didn’t get the reaction I had been hoping for from Lisa. She turned toward me with a hurt look on her face and tears beginning to form in her eyes.

“What kind of stupid joke is this?” she said, turning and slamming the door shut behind her as she darted out of the bedroom.

“Well, that obviously could have gone better,” Desi said dryly.

“Just wait here,” I said, motioning for Samantha and Desi to sit back down. “I’ll go and talk to Lisa. It will be fine once I explain what we were trying to do.”

I walked through the hallway to the living room, where I saw the door to the back porch was open. I shivered slightly as I stepped outside into the brisk night air. I spotted Lisa sitting on the wooden steps leading off the deck into the backyard and went to sit down next to her.

Lisa turned her face in the other direction as I took a seat on the steps next to her. I tried to place my arm around her shoulder, but she shrugged it off.

“What the heck is this all about?” she asked, unable to keep the sobbing out of her voice.

“What do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean. Why are Samantha and Desi wearing my diapers?”

“Samantha told you already. It was just an idea to help cheer you up.”

“We thought? Whose idea was it, actually?”

“It was mine. I didn’t think you’d be so upset about it. Figured it would be easier for you for your first sleepover if everyone else was also wearing a diaper to bed.

“You mean easier for you?”

“What? No.”

“Don’t lie to me,” Lisa said, cutting into my response. “Don’t you dare fucking lie to me? That silly idea of yours isn’t about me, it’s just about trying to hide your bedwetting from Desi and Samantha cause you don’t want to tell them about it.”

Lisa’s accusation cut to the truth of what I had been trying to do. And I really couldn’t deny it.

“Yes, that was part of it. It’s too embarrassing to have to tell them,” I pleaded.

“Embarrassing? What do you know about that? I have to deal with every single person I see in school knowing that I have a diaper on.”

A decent amount actually, I thought to myself, thinking of everything I’d gone through with my mother for the past several months. Not that I was ever going to dare breathe a word of that to Lisa.

“And then you’re sitting here,” Lisa continued, “acting as if bedwetting is such a horridly shameful thing that you can’t even bear the idea of friends you’ve known since kindergarten finding out. How do you think that makes me feel?”

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled. “That wasn’t what I was trying to do.”

“I know I’m supposed to be the socially awkward one, but you’ve been so dense today.,” Lisa said. “You think you were trying to make me feel more comfortable with that stunt you just tried to pull? What do you think I’ve been doing all day long?”

I opened my mouth and then promptly shut it again. I really didn’t see what Lisa was getting at.

“It’s been obvious that I’ve been wearing a diaper the entire time Samantha and Desi have been here,” she said. “And guess what? They literally don’t care one bit. That’s what I’ve been trying to show you. And they aren’t going to care when they find out about your issues, either. They are still going to be your friends.”

I buried my head in my knees. Now it was my turn to feel terrible. That was so stupidly selfish of me.

“I’m sorry,” I said again. “I was being really selfish with trying to hide it.”

“It’s OK,” Lisa said, turning and giving me a hug. “Secrets like this aren’t good for anyone. It’s time they find out. Either you can tell them the truth about it, or I can help you do it instead.”

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 45 - 9/26/23)

GOD, I'm dense.   I had no idea what Sarah was going for when she tried to convince Desi and Samantha to wear diapers.

Now, all that needs to happen is for one of the 4 to tell Lisa's uncle that Sarah's mom won't take her to the doctor, which is medical neglect.   He is a mandated reporter, and he must report suspected child abuse to CPS

This new part is unexpected and reasonable. Indeed, what Sarah has been doing is hiding her own situation, unwilling to let others know, and such concealment has no end. She never trusted anyone who could help her, and selfishly used Lisa's secret as a shield for her own safety. I think this will be a turning point for Sarah in her interpersonal relationships. She will undergo a completely new transformation, and I can't wait to see the next chapter!

4 hours ago, spark said:

GOD, I'm dense.   I had no idea what Sarah was going for when she tried to convince Desi and Samantha to wear diapers.

Now, all that needs to happen is for one of the 4 to tell Lisa's uncle that Sarah's mom won't take her to the doctor, which is medical neglect.   He is a mandated reporter, and he must report suspected child abuse to CPS

I'm waiting for the truth to come out about why she has been having to wear and that she is hiding further problems from her mom.

17 hours ago, thedman said:

Wow, I guess it is time for the big reveal, can't wait to read the next chapter

Thanks, still have two more chapters left for the sleepover. I can't promise that the next one isn't going to end on a cliffhanger as well.

12 hours ago, spark said:

That's OK, Sarah's been a bit dense the past two chapters as well.

10 hours ago, GQLF said:

This new part is unexpected and reasonable. Indeed, what Sarah has been doing is hiding her own situation, unwilling to let others know, and such concealment has no end. She never trusted anyone who could help her, and selfishly used Lisa's secret as a shield for her own safety. I think this will be a turning point for Sarah in her interpersonal relationships. She will undergo a completely new transformation, and I can't wait to see the next chapter!

Lisa has certainly been a good influence on Sarah so far.

8 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I'm waiting for the truth to come out about why she has been having to wear and that she is hiding further problems from her mom.

We'll have to see how that progresses. She still seems pretty reluctant to get into any of that with her friends.

2 hours ago, D503 said:

Great chapter

Thanks!

• MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)