LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

11 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I have a suspicion that this isn't just a character development incident.  In fact, my hunch is that the woman in the store is one of her classmates' parents, and this is going to get back around the school. 

I have no idea where MW is going with this.

Most of the time, if I watch a movie- 15 minutes into the movie and I know exactly where we end up.   I may not know how, but I usually know where it ends.  I enjoy the journey.

Most ABDL stories that I enjoy, I know exactly where it ends up, and the journey isn't that big of surprise.   They start by wetting the bed, end up in diapers, and eventually end up as a baby.  FTR- I think that's been Sarah's path so far, but it's been done in a unique way.

In the traditional 'Disney' ending trope, Sarah would overcome obstacle, gain control, and live happily ever after,.  In this story that is Sarah defeating her mother.  To be honest, that's what MW did with Diapers Never Lie.

The complexity is that this is written for an ABDL audience, an our happily ever after is different.    It's the author's choice-but in my ideal ending- Sarah is in diapers at the end of the end story   I don't want mom to win, and that's hard to reconcile.

Thanks for the chapter, I'm guessing the her mom is off to buy lots of baby diapers that are sized to fit her.

16 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

“And please, don’t say anything about this to my mom. She gets embarrassed when other people find out.”

I wouldn't be suprised if Sarah's mom came back with a bag of diapers and then started talking about it with the woman in front of them.  It's not Sarah's mom that gets embarrassed.  On the contrary, she may be interested in humiliating her daughter a bit, thinking it will help her in the end.

28 minutes ago, Bel George said:

I wouldn't be suprised if Sarah's mom came back with a bag of diapers and then started talking about it with the woman in front of them.  It's not Sarah's mom that gets embarrassed.  On the contrary, she may be interested in humiliating her daughter a bit, thinking it will help her in the end.

I don't get that vibe.  In fact, quite the contrary, the mother is quite cognizant of child abuse laws and how easily she could get run up the flagpole for the way she's treating her daughters, regardless of whether she believes the methods are efficacious.  

18 hours ago, spark said:

Most of the time, if I watch a movie- 15 minutes into the movie and I know exactly where we end up.   I may not know how, but I usually know where it ends.  I enjoy the journey.

Most ABDL stories that I enjoy, I know exactly where it ends up, and the journey isn't that big of surprise.   They start by wetting the bed, end up in diapers, and eventually end up as a baby.  FTR- I think that's been Sarah's path so far, but it's been done in a unique way.

In the traditional 'Disney' ending trope, Sarah would overcome obstacle, gain control, and live happily ever after,.  In this story that is Sarah defeating her mother.  To be honest, that's what MW did with Diapers Never Lie.

The complexity is that this is written for an ABDL audience, an our happily ever after is different.    It's the author's choice-but in my ideal ending- Sarah is in diapers at the end of the end story   I don't want mom to win, and that's hard to reconcile.

One way it could end that way would be that she ends up becoming real good friends with Lisa more so than now and is over there more. Lisa's Uncle may inquire and could even find out from school that she had an accident in cheer-leading. then he takes her to a Dr through the school (since he would normally need the parent's permission) to find out the cause was from the cheer-leading accident. Then he could end up getting temporary guardianship over her, but since it wasn't found right away, the damage is permanent and she's just going to get worse.

Then she has a happily ever after that she is out from under her mom's roof and living with a good friend, but ends up having to stay in diapers for the foreseeable future. It also leaves the story open for a sequel.

I also have no idea what direction this is going. The journey so far has been interesting.

20 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

One way it could end that way would be that she ends up becoming real good friends with Lisa more so than now and is over there more. Lisa's Uncle may inquire and could even find out from school that she had an accident in cheer-leading. then he takes her to a Dr through the school (since he would normally need the parent's permission) to find out the cause was from the cheer-leading accident. Then he could end up getting temporary guardianship over her, but since it wasn't found right away, the damage is permanent and she's just going to get worse.

Then she has a happily ever after that she is out from under her mom's roof and living with a good friend, but ends up having to stay in diapers for the foreseeable future. It also leaves the story open for a sequel.

I also have no idea what direction this is going. The journey so far has been interesting.

As bad as mom is, I don't think the abuse would lead her from being removed from the home, and she doesn't seem like the type of girl who would run aways to escape from her mother.

The mom is guilty of two types of abuse.  The first one is neglect, because she is neglecting to take Sarah do the doctor despite the seemingly sudden bladder issue.   I would think a responsible parent who's 14-year-old daughter suddenly starts to wet her pants in the day would immediately contact the doctor, and want a thorough physical.   That's just common sense, even if she had only recently stopped wetting the bed.

Instead, mom is treating this as if she thinks Sarah lacks proper toilet training, and subjecting her to degrading punishments and emotional abuse.    Unfortunately, none of those are to the level that would have Sara and Emilia removed from the home.   Even the baby treatment would likely just put the family on a monitor status, and I'm pretty sure mom would not allow CPS to notice the full extent. 

There is no way that another adult could get medical treatment for Sarah without mom's consent.    

Unfortunately, Sarah has not let anybody know what has happened since the fall.    She managed to use Emilia's Pull Ups and keep the full extent of her issues from her mother, and mom only knows that she has had occasional.  She didn't share with Lisa that she started wetting her pants after the cheerleading accident, nor did she share with any of her friends.   

Mom is going through with the one-day break from potty training and treating Sarah like a baby, which is what she did with Emilia.   And then mom will likely force Sarah into the time toileting, but Sarah is going to still have the bladder issues.  That means diapers and the baby treatment, but mom can't keep Sarah out of school everytime she is diapered during the day.

On 11/15/2021 at 5:59 PM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, I'm guessing the her mom is off to buy lots of baby diapers that are sized to fit her.

I don't think baby diapers can withstand Sarah's urine volume at the age of 15. If so, it's just for shame, but on the contrary, baby diapers are cheaper and won't arouse the suspicion of strangers.

Well, apparently 15 isn't the limit for how many posts you can quote from at once ?. But yes, I'm enjoying seeing all of the speculation, some of it may not even be that far off track.

On 11/14/2021 at 3:01 PM, AdultInnocence said:

That was very brave of her to say that to the other parent. She isn't wrong in being incontinent, since she is having increasing difficulty staying dry.

For sure, though it is interesting to see what comes of her making that acknowledgement herself.

On 11/14/2021 at 3:09 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

B)

On 11/14/2021 at 3:34 PM, Night Rain said:

That most have been embarrassing to admit poor Sarah.

Absolutely!

On 11/14/2021 at 3:48 PM, WBDaddy said:

I have a suspicion that this isn't just a character development incident.  In fact, my hunch is that the woman in the store is one of her classmates' parents, and this is going to get back around the school. 

Interesting theory. Can neither confirm nor deny.

On 11/14/2021 at 10:48 PM, GQLF said:

It is expected that Sarah's mother may go back to get the pull up. When she comes back, it may be more embarrassing to meet the mother and daughter.

That would certainly be embarrassing, though maybe less so for Sarah since the other mom already knows anyways.

On 11/14/2021 at 10:56 PM, thedman said:

Wow, great twist to end that chapter off! Now, the big question, what did mom "forget".....

Nothing like a good cliffhanger, but yes, we'll figure that out in the next chapter.

On 11/15/2021 at 3:33 AM, spark said:

Interesting theories. Can't comment on the ending, other than that we are approaching a part of my outline that I've been looking forward to writing for a quite a while.

On 11/15/2021 at 3:59 AM, Arendeth said:

That would be awkward for Sarah.

On 11/15/2021 at 6:54 AM, Bel George said:

On 11/15/2021 at 7:23 AM, WBDaddy said:

I don't get that vibe.  In fact, quite the contrary, the mother is quite cognizant of child abuse laws and how easily she could get run up the flagpole for the way she's treating her daughters, regardless of whether she believes the methods are efficacious.  

Sarah's mom does certainly go for humiliation as a punishment, but with how she has been discreet in dressing Sarah for being in public and didn't send her to school in a diaper, being public about it might not fit into her mindset. She has shown that she has an understanding of social norms.

On 11/15/2021 at 10:31 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Another interesting theory, and yes, there are quite a few things left in store for Sarah before this is all said and done.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:23 PM, spark said:

As bad as mom is, I don't think the abuse would lead her from being removed from the home, and she doesn't seem like the type of girl who would run aways to escape from her mother.

The mom is guilty of two types of abuse.  The first one is neglect, because she is neglecting to take Sarah do the doctor despite the seemingly sudden bladder issue.   I would think a responsible parent who's 14-year-old daughter suddenly starts to wet her pants in the day would immediately contact the doctor, and want a thorough physical.   That's just common sense, even if she had only recently stopped wetting the bed.

Instead, mom is treating this as if she thinks Sarah lacks proper toilet training, and subjecting her to degrading punishments and emotional abuse.    Unfortunately, none of those are to the level that would have Sara and Emilia removed from the home.   Even the baby treatment would likely just put the family on a monitor status, and I'm pretty sure mom would not allow CPS to notice the full extent. 

There is no way that another adult could get medical treatment for Sarah without mom's consent.    

Unfortunately, Sarah has not let anybody know what has happened since the fall.    She managed to use Emilia's Pull Ups and keep the full extent of her issues from her mother, and mom only knows that she has had occasional.  She didn't share with Lisa that she started wetting her pants after the cheerleading accident, nor did she share with any of her friends.   

Mom is going through with the one-day break from potty training and treating Sarah like a baby, which is what she did with Emilia.   And then mom will likely force Sarah into the time toileting, but Sarah is going to still have the bladder issues.  That means diapers and the baby treatment, but mom can't keep Sarah out of school everytime she is diapered during the day.

That is a conundrum, Sarah's accidents are going to continue and if her mom knows about all of them now, we'll have to see how she handles or adjusts the punishments that Sarah is getting.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:20 PM, bigbear95 said:

I wonder if Sarah admitting to the mom that the sound was from her was to atone for what she was doing to Emilia.

Sarah certainly has been feeling guilty as of late for how she treated her younger sister.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:39 PM, GQLF said:

I don't think baby diapers can withstand Sarah's urine volume at the age of 15. If so, it's just for shame, but on the contrary, baby diapers are cheaper and won't arouse the suspicion of strangers.

I think baby diapers would work absorbency wise, given that Sarah can wear her sister's pull-ups and have them absorb small accidents (of course, she's also had them leak on her as well). Part of that is she is needing to urinate frequently, which means she is going in smaller amounts every time.

On 11/17/2021 at 7:55 AM, babysimba74 said:

I can see them switching beds Sarah in the Emilia's crib and Emilia in Sarah's bed since Emilia is fully potty trained

That would be quite the role reversal.

• Like 2

Suddenly realized that Sarah's mother may want Sarah to wear Pampers in Goodnites when she goes to school, so she doesn't need to wear them on her feet when changing diapers, which is more suitable for Sarah to deal with bladder problems at school.

7 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Interesting theories. Can't comment on the ending, other than that we are approaching a part of my outline that I've been looking forward to writing for a quite a while.

FTR- I think you hit a sweet spot in prequel.  The ending kind of matched the need for the protagonist to win, but still keep the diaper conflict.   It's a different situation, and more like Empire Strikes Back to Return of the Jedi.  

With that reference, I only have one request as a fan: Please don't go into Ewok Territory

Chapter 39: Open Wide

“Open wide.”

I obediently parted my lips as Mom returned the pacifier to my mouth the moment the front door latched shut with a metallic click. The pacifier didn’t taste any better than it had this morning, and it took a conscious effort to make sure it didn’t fall out of my mouth and drop to the floor. I thought about how fussy Emilia had been as a toddler when Mom had weaned her off of her pacifier. How is it that babies actually want to have this in their mouth? Of course, weaned implies a gradual process; Mom had simply decided one morning that Emilia would no longer to use a pacifier, at least during times while she was being potty trained.

I expected Mom to check my diaper now that we were home, but to my surprise, she didn’t lift up my dress to inspect it, let alone give me a pat on the bottom. I’d already wet the diaper twice this morning, but even though the wetness from the diaper was making me feel that a change was needed, I remembered how these diapers would last the entire night for me, and I typically slept for around eight to nine hours. If I had this diaper on that long during the day, I wouldn’t get changed until it was time to pick Emilia up later in the afternoon.

The pacifier in my mouth did serve one important purpose. It reminded me of Mom’s admonishment that I wasn’t supposed to be saying anything. The urge to ask what the plan was for this morning still bubbled up, and I nearly opened my mouth to ask Mom a question before I remembered that I wasn’t supposed to.

“Go on over to the living room,” Mom said, setting her hand firmly atop my shoulder.

That touch from Mom let me know exactly what she wanted without her needing to tell me so. My heart sank almost as quickly as my knees did as I settled down on to the floor. Mom had said I was being punished like this to make sure my sister saw that she was being consistent, but any hope that this charade would let up some while my sister wasn’t around immediately faded away.

“That’s right,” Mom said, in the smooth, drawn-out way one would talk encouragingly to a small child. “Babies who wear diapers still have to crawl across the house. Good job.”

The dress may have been a great outfit to wear on a shopping trip, but it was incredibly impractical for trying to maneuver around on the floor, as the front of the dress kept getting caught underneath my knees. When I reached the kitchen entrance – marking the halfway point of the journey – I switched positions, so I was sitting with my bottom on the floor with my dress pulled up above my waist. Yes, that meant pressing down on the wet diaper, but as uncomfortable as that was, it happened to be the best of my limited options. Scooting forward across the floor in a manner that kind of resembled a crab walk wasn’t any less humiliating than crawling, but it was easier on my wrists and Mom didn’t put forward any objections.

Mom stopped in the kitchen to put the few groceries and baby food away, while I finally got to the carpeted surface of the living room and switched back to crawling on my hands and knees as I made my way to the couch. However, that left me in a bit of a bind. I wasn’t sure how Mom’s stance against standing worked with needing to get up to get on the couch. Well, if I simply crawled up onto it, I wouldn’t technically be standing, I thought, as I began to lift myself up onto the couch.

“Down,” Mom said sharply with a snap of her fingers as I was halfway up.

I landed on my well-padded bottom as I dropped back down to the carpet.

“No, no, sweetie,” Mom said, her tone softening as she stood way above me with a juice pouch in her hand. “Babies are better off sitting on the floor.”

Mom set the apple juice pouch on the coffee table in front of the couch.

“Make sure to finish it. Babies need to have plenty to drink.”

I moved toward being in front of the center of the couch, where I could sit with my legs stretched out beneath the coffee table and my back propped up against the couch. Mom had already punctured the top of the juice pouch with the little plastic straw it came with. I used the first sip as an opportunity to briefly remove the pacifier from my mouth. Why did sucking on the pacifier make me feel so thirsty?

The TV remote was another object babies were not allowed to touch, as Mom made sure to inform me. Mom turned the TV on and kept it on the same channel that Emilia had been watching earlier in the morning. However, she did drop the volume in half, giving me the ability to ignore the once blaring theme music to the current show, which I didn’t recognize.

Mom rummaged through the cubbies along the wall where Emilia’s toys and other playthings were kept, coming back from it with a coloring book and crayons, which she set on the coffee table next to the juice pouch. I hated coloring, but I also had no other options to pass the time, and I’d rather ignore the juvenile nonsense playing out on the TV. I flipped through the coloring book – more than half of the pages had been filled in already – before settling in on a scene with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I knew Emilia wouldn’t be bothered if I used that one, as it was one of her least favorites.

At least Mom hadn’t found time to mix the baby formula yet. When she had left me standing in line at the grocery store earlier this morning, she had returned with a small container of baby formula in hand. And not even one for older babies. This one said it was for newborns. Thankfully, by that time the woman in front of us was too busy emptying her cart and getting ready to pay for her purchases to pay any attention to Mom. I still couldn’t believe I’d actually risked telling her about my accident. What was I thinking?

I began to relax as Mom took a seat on the couch, letting me know that this was the last of the baby things that would be happening for now. She pulled out her laptop, and I could hear the sound of her fingers tapping away at the keys as I stared down at the still-blank coloring page. When was the last time I had colored with crayons? Early elementary school?

My mind wandered as I attempted to fill in the coloring page. I had severely underestimated how boring this day was going to be. I emptied my bladder again in the diaper almost as soon as the urge to urinate arrived, and then immediately regretted that decision. This was one of the few times where I’d be able to practice holding my bladder as long as I could without needing to worry about the consequences of having an accident. I resolved to pay more attention to my bladder going forward.

A familiar jingle – “I’m a big kid now” – playing on the TV got my attention, and I turned up to catch the second half of an advertisement for pull-ups playing on the screen. That was way too on the nose, but it was the first of many ads for pull-ups, diapers, and other baby products, which, given the target audience of these shows, made perfect sense.

The next urge to pee came about thirty minutes or so later. I didn’t have a clear view of a clock so I could only estimate based on start and stop times of shows on the TV. I tried to squeeze my legs together the best I could with how I was seated, crossing my feet over each other.

One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. I counted silently in my head, getting all the way to one-hundred-seventy-eight, nearly three minutes, before I couldn’t hold out any longer and began to fill the diaper up even more. Still, I felt prouder of myself than I probably should of, but had I had a pull-up on, three minutes would have been enough to likely make it to the toilet in time.

This time, the warmth in the diaper didn’t fade away, while it still wasn’t as full as I had experienced sometimes in the morning after spending a full night in it, I was beginning to approach a point where a change – as humiliating as it would be – would be a welcome relief. I wasn’t going to ask Mom for a change, though. That would only serve to give her another chance to rub in just how much of a baby I was being today.

Mom left the room and returned with a hairbrush in hand. Thankfully, it wasn’t one she had ever used for spankings. I’d kept my should-length hair unbraided today, but from the hair ties Mom had in her other hand, it was clear she had other plans for how I was to spend the rest of the day.

Mom took a seat on the couch directly behind me, with her legs spread to either side of me, and, for the first time since I was around Emilia’s age, began to brush my hair. I winced and bit down onto the pacifier as the brush momentarily got snagged by a small tangle, but she was practiced enough from doing my sister’s hair that the brushing was otherwise a painless experience. I felt her part my hair in half with a couple of hair ties, before starting the first of two French braids. I wasn’t looking forward to seeing what this looked like in the mirror.

Less than a minute later, Mom had finished with both of the braids and had set the brush down beside her on the couch. She tossed the pigtails forward so that they were resting on the front of each of my shoulders and then went back to working on her laptop.

---

“Open wide for the airplane,” Mom said, as she swung the spoon with an oversized serving of sweet potato baby food back and forth while bringing it closer and closer to my mouth.

I would have rolled my eyes if I wasn’t so embarrassed. I opened my mouth all the way, closing it only once the spoon was completely in. The sweet potato actually wasn’t that bad. Not really all that different from eating mashed potatoes.

Mom was putting her full effort into the meal. I could have finished off the contents of the baby jars in a matter of minutes, at the very longest, had I been allowed to eat from them with a spoon myself. Instead, Mom was taking turns between her exaggerated feeding of me and eating from her own bowl of chicken soup.

I was certain my diaper was now close to the point of leaking. Squeezing into the highchair made it impossible to escape the feeling of the wetness against my skin. At least if it leaked, it would be her problem to clean up, not mine.

The jar of sweet potato baby food was followed by a carrot flavored one – yuck – and a blueberry-banana mix I would have to reluctantly admit was rather tasty.

Three jars of baby food didn’t come close to leaving me full. I didn’t get a look at exactly how much was in them, but they couldn’t have been more than a couple of ounces each. I knew better than to tell Mom that I was still hungry. I had no chance of getting any actual food, and I wasn’t going to play baby food jar roulette with mashed peas still being amongst the remaining options.

Mom left me seated in the highchair while she cleaned up from lunch. My mouth was parched as I hadn’t been given anything to drink with the meal, but when I heard the microwave get started, I suspected that I knew what she was going to have me drink next.

---

“Open wider.”

Mom had taken a seat on the left side of the couch with a pillow propped up against the armrest. I laid down on my back across her lap, with my head propped up and resting against the pillow. I didn’t want the bottle she was now holding up to my face with her right hand, but the baby food had made me thirsty.

I hesitated a moment while Mom held the tip of the bottle in front of my lips, but eventually followed her request and opened my mouth. The liquid inside the bottle looked almost indistinguishable from milk, but I was leery about how it would taste. I took my first tentative sip from the bottle. And basically, nothing came out. Just a tiny squirt of warm liquid that tasted like bland, slightly sweetened milk.

The need to quench my thirst overwhelmed my sense of shame at being fed like this. I sucked enthusiastically on the bottle, falling into a steady rhythm as Mom continued to hold the bottle at an increasingly higher angle to ensure that I got every last drop while using her other hand to rub gently on my head. I had no way of knowing exactly how long it took me to finish drinking from the bottle, as I couldn’t see any clocks from the angle I was lying at, but it was a lot of effort for how little I had ended up drinking.

“Aww, you did such a good job with your bottle,” Mom said when I had emptied it at last.

She set the bottle aside, replaced it right away with the pacifier, and gave my cheeks a gentle pinch.

“I think mommy needs to check if her baby girl needs a diaper change.

I reflexively tried to squeeze my legs together as Mom lifted up the front of my dress, but the diaper was too swollen up now for that to make any difference. She slid her hand underneath my leggings all the way down to the middle of the diaper. I could feel the warmth from the urine as she pressed her hand firmly against the most soaked part of the diaper and gave it a brief squeeze.

“Better get you in a clean diapey quickly. I bet you are going to go potty again soon from that bottle, and I don’t think it could hold any more.”

I lowered myself from the couch onto the floor, ready to crawl all the way across the house to get changed in the bedroom. By the time I got there, Mom already had all the diaper-changing supplies arranged on the bed.

Mom pulled my dress off over my head and removed my leggings completely as well. Without the leggings to support the diaper, I was finally able to see that it really had gotten right up to the point of leaking. Even the smallest additional accident would have been more than it could handle. I cooperated fully with the ensuing diaper change. Each of the cold baby wipes that Mom ran across my skin felt like a massive relief, even though I knew that it wouldn’t be long before the fresh diaper she put me in would be wet. I doubted I’d be able to hold out for an hour, let alone thirty minutes, this time around.

“I have some calls to make for work, so we’re going to put you down for a nap until I have that all finished.”

I started to roll over to get under the covers of the bed, but Mom held the covers down with her hand.

“Babies sleep in a crib, not a big girl bed.”

I looked over at Emilia’s crib. It was barely big enough for her to stretch out completely. Our bedroom was too small for anything else. I momentarily forgot what Mom had said about not talking.

“But I’m not going to be able to fit in there,” I said, with the pacifier falling to the side of me on the bed.

“Of course you’ll fit. Now pick up the pacifier and get in your sister’s crib.”

I didn’t know why I suddenly felt like arguing, or why the crib was the final straw in this day of being babied, but I continued my objections.

“It’s hardly big enough, even for Emilia.”

“You’re going to be quiet or I’m going to give you something to actually make a fuss about.”

“But...”

I didn’t get a chance to finish my final objection. My head jolted to the side as Mom smacked the palm of her hand into my cheek. The left side of my face stung. I looked back toward Mom with my mouth gaping open, as she grabbed the pacifier and shoved it back into my mouth.

“In the crib. Now.”

I scrambled off of the bed, wearing only a diaper, a thin top, and socks. Now I noticed how cold the house was. I walked several steps over to the crib — surely even Mom would see the absurdity of crawling that distance — and stuffed myself into the crib through the gap in the side panel that had been slid open.

I laid down on my right side in a fetal position with my knees pulled up toward my chest, so that my left cheek, which was still stinging from when Mom had hit me, would have to be pressed down against the pillow. Mom dropped one of my little sister’s thin blankets on top of me. It barely fit. If I were to stretch out my feet even a couple of inches, my feet would be out by themselves in the cold.

“I’m going to be doing video calls for a while, so you are to stay in the crib until I come back to get you. No exceptions at all. Do you understand?”

I nudged my head up and down slightly with my eyes facing down toward the mattress.

Mom shut the lights off before closing the door behind herself. No matter what I tried, I couldn’t get myself into a comfortable position. I switched from laying on my side to being on my back. I still had to scrunch up my knees toward myself to be able to fit, but it did feel better than being on my side. Well above my head, a mobile with a bunch of farm animals on it spun gradually in a circle.

The only good news was that Mom would have to be done with her calls by the time Emilia needed to be picked up. And since she wasn’t going to leave me at home, I could expect my nap to be over by then, at the latest. I wasn’t tired at all. Once Mom had gone back to putting me in diapers every night, my sleep schedule had gotten back on track, as I was able to make it through the night without being woken up by wet bedding.

I struggled to see how the next few weeks would be any different from this. Back when I had been sneakily using Emilia’s pull-ups, I was routinely having at least one accident in them a day, and sometimes twice. With Mom now to be aware of every accident I’m having, any chance of getting back into panties was non-existent, and further diapered days seemed all but inevitable at this point.

As long as I kept my concentration up, I could avoid having any accidents at home. But with only one bathroom, despite my best efforts, there would still be times I’d be stuck having to wait longer than I could hold my bladder, especially at school.

I remembered what I had witnessed Samantha doing to her younger brother, how she had stuck his hand in warm water at night to make him wet the bed. I thought about what I could do to get Emilia to start having accidents again, giving me an opportunity to smuggle away some of her pull-ups. I hadn’t tried putting on any of my sister’s nighttime diapers, but given that her pull-ups fit me, I was fairly certain that I’d be able to squeeze into one of those diapers as well. The problem with that is she only used one diaper a night, so even if I could get her to wet the bed again, I wouldn’t be able to get away with taking more than one or two of those diapers before Mom caught on to the fact that they were going missing. So that wasn’t going to be the solution to my issues.

Lisa had mentioned seeing a doctor who specialized in treating incontinence issues. I was at the point now where the embarrassment of such a visit would be outweighed by my desire to find any solution that would let me be able to go back to using the toilet as normal.

The only time I had gone to a doctor in recent memory had been before the cheerleading tryout at the start of the school year. Mom had called up the school to try to talk them out of making me do it, but the school had simply informed her that physicals were a state requirement to make sure any students that took part in sports were healthy enough to do so and that there wasn’t any alternative if she wanted me to try out for the cheerleading team.

That wasn’t the worst of it, though. I’d had to get a half-dozen or so different vaccine shots at the checkup since I had apparently gotten far behind on those. And they had put them all in a row on the same arm, too.

The only other doctor’s visit I could recall must have been when I was about four or five years old. It would have been shortly before I had started kindergarten. According to Mom, my daytime potty training had only taken a day or so to complete, but the bedwetting had kept up regardless of anything she had attempted. She’d gotten frustrated enough to take me to a doctor but only got more frustrated when the doctor didn’t treat the bedwetting as a big deal. And when none of the doctor’s advice – don’t drink anything a few hours before bed, limit sugary drinks for dinner, go to the bathroom right before going to sleep, use a wetting alarm, wake up at night to go to the bathroom – did anything to alleviate the issue, she never bothered to take me for a follow-up visit.

Her attitude was why pay for a visit to the doctor when she could get the same answers on Google for free? As far as I knew, the same held true for my sister. The only times Emilia went to the doctor were for vaccinations required by the daycare and preschool.

I doubted I could convince Mom to take me to a doctor. Pushing the issue might just make her do more research of her own on how to solve things, and I suspected there were even worse home remedies out there than the suppository laxatives she had used on Emilia and me. I could talk to Lisa and get more information on the types of things her doctor had recommended for her. But I would need to wait to do that in person, in case Mom looked at any of my messages on my phone or computer.

Another option would be if I could buy some pull-ups of my own to use. I had money saved from babysitting I’d done over the summer, but I couldn’t order anything online privately, and while there were a couple of pharmacy stores in walking distance, I couldn’t figure out when I’d have a chance to go off to one of those stores without Mom noticing. If the opportunity came up, I’d make sure to take advantage of it, but there wasn’t any way that was going to be the case.

Mom hadn’t made any mention of how long her phone call was supposed to last, but she would need to pick Emilia up in the late afternoon. I hoped I wouldn’t have to be trapped in my room until then.

I’d been so distracted by my attempts to work through a solution to my problem that I suddenly realized that my diaper was wet, even though I didn’t have any recollection of having gone in it even once since the latest diaper change. I wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled my chest up so I could bury my head between my knees as tears began to stream uncontrollably down my cheek. I didn’t even know why I was still keeping the pacifier in my mouth at this point, but I kept it in place for some reason. I just didn’t get it. Bedwetting was out of my control, and given how I had done that through most of elementary school, it didn’t bother me anywhere close to as much as the daytime bladder accidents did.

I felt I could control my accidents, if not perfectly, at least to a very large extent, as long as I managed my liquids and made sure to pay attention to the slightest of signals from my bladder. So why did I keep having so many accidents?

But I had a more pressing problem than figuring out how I was going to avoid wetting my pull-up tomorrow. The pressure building in my abdomen indicated the need to do something far more disgusting than urinating in my diaper. My body was giving me every indication that I needed to go, and holding it in was getting increasingly more uncomfortable.

For a while, I attempted to ignore the urge. But trying to intentionally not think about something is easier said than done. In some ways, this was worse than the laxative. In that case, the urge to go had been accompanied by the uncontrollable ability to go. Right now, I was stuck in the flux of both needing to go and not being able to make myself do it, resulting in an increasing discomfort that I wasn’t able to mitigate.

I finally sat up in the crib and crouched on the tips of my toes. The squishy mattress made it difficult to keep my balance, and I fell down once before I got myself up and steadied once again.

I had absolutely no desire to mess my diaper. And I wanted absolutely nothing more than for the discomfort in my bowels to go away. I wrapped my arms around the lower part of my chest and squeezed.

I let out an audible groan as I emptied my bowels into the diaper. This was an entirely different feeling than the laxative. Much more solid and sticky, leaving a large lump in just one part of the diaper, rather than the mess from the laxative that had spread out throughout the diaper. The smell wasn’t bad. Well, it was bad, but it wasn’t anything close to the stench I had dealt with for my only other messy diaper.

The phrase “relieving yourself” was never more accurate than right now. The combination of relief and shame made it hard to understand how I should feel right now. I took extra care with laying back down on my side, making sure not to sit on the mess I had made in the diaper, lest it spread around further on my bottom. The need to pee again went and passed without me doing anything to fight it. I was too mentally exhausted to keep up my earlier efforts to try to work on gaining bladder control. I just wanted this day to end so I could start again tomorrow with a fresh slate.

The warm mess in my diaper gradually cooled as the wait for Mom continued. My room, which already had been rather dark when Mom had left, was getting close to pitch black as the sun set early in the late-fall evening. The pacifier was still in my mouth as I heard Mom walk through the hallway on her way to the bedroom. I closed my eyes, pretending as if I had actually gotten some sleep during the supposed naptime.

My eyes hurt for a second after Mom opened the door and turned the light on. I wasn’t as ready as I thought I was for that sudden flash. Mom paused for a moment after stepping through the doorway.

“Uh, oh, what do I smell in here?” Mom asked, but her tone was jovial, not angry or surprised.

I blinked repeatedly as I opened my eyes to see Mom standing in front of the crib, looking down at me.

“Sweetie, do you want to tell mommy what you did in your diaper?”

I didn’t give her any response, not even a nod of my head. I don’t think I could ever work up the courage to audibly acknowledge having messed a diaper.

“OK, well, let’s see what this baby did in her diaper.”

I shivered as Mom pulled the blanket off of me and slid her hand to the back of the diaper until she was palming the lumpy mess.

“Aww, it’s OK, mommy would get your poopy diaper all cleaned up,” Mom said, stretching out the final few words of that sentence. “And hurry up out of the crib. We need to leave soon to go and pick up your sister.”

I somehow managed to get out of the crib without sitting back down on the diaper and waddled awkwardly over to the bed, where I laid back down on the changing pad that Mom had left there from before the nap time. The smell hit me harder once the diaper was untapped and opened up.

Mom placed her hands between my legs and gently began to move them apart to make room for her to wipe my bottom clean.

“Open wider.”

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 39 - 11/21/21)

Although Sarah tried hard to escape her mother's management, it was obvious that she could not control her bladder, which was obviously devastating to any of her plans.

I don't think Sarah has other ways to hide the accident. Before she has no economic independence, the more concealment will only lead to worse results. I don't think her mother will let Sarah go to school only in pull-up tomorrow. Maybe there will be more other measures, such as putting on Emelia's night diaper in pull-up, or continuing to ask for leave, which is possible.

I commented on the other forum as well just so it showed more feedback there, although I do prefer this site (Shhhh don't let them know lol).

She had time to think about solutions. It may not be fair but I’d love to see her make her sister have accidents just so she isn’t the only one back in a diaper. That’s how I could see it if I was her anyway. Hopefully talking to Lisa and/or actually talking to a proper doctor will get her in the direction she needs for help. This story is at a point where it could go either way, and I suspect it’s probably getting closer to where it could come to and end with a nice epilogue.

Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to future chapters.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Night Rain said:

There comes a point in life where you gotta say enough is enough. Sarah's is so stressed out over her problem that she should just try and get the help she needs. Screw what her mom would do its time to make a stand.

That really hard to do for a 14-year-old, but that's what a guidance counselor is for.   Anybody in her school is a mandated reporter.   I would feel obligated to report it if I was told about what happened, and likely the school would passively request mom take Sarah to a doctor.  Especially because the fall happened in a school event.    If mom neglected, they would have to report it to CPS.   PS- I don't think it would help.

If Sarah posted on Qoura asking "I've been wetting my pants for the last few months.  I'm afraid to let my mom know why, and she is punishing me by making me wearing diapers and treating me like a baby.  I used to use my sisters Pull Ups, but she is now potty trained.   Even if I told her, my mom wouldn't take me to a doctor, so what should I do?"

I hope that explained that in good Quora style, but my answer would be: Tell somebody at the school.  Ideally, tell your Guidance Counselor, but any adult on campus is a mandated reported.   Let somebody know.   Even if mom didn't take her to the doctor, a school would make sure Sarah had a way to deal with her accidents with dignity. 

Coming clean to Lisa about it, because Lisa would understand that more than anybody else, but so far- Sarah has hid most of the aspects of her incontinence.  I don't think Lisa shared with Sarah the full extent of the abuse she suffered as well, and Sarah only knows that she has issues with bladder control.

For the 985th time, I'm going to say that mom is an idiot.   She clearly has massive Dunning-Kruger going on

I will expect that Sara's mother will soon be diapering Sara on a daily basis, in addition to the nightly sessions she has been doing.  The lack of control that she has remaining will result in many more day time accidents especially after this session of being forced to use the diapers and she will find that she will find it much harder to manage any level of control following this "punishment"

That chapter was upsetting in so many ways that it hurt to think about.  Her mother should have CPS on her for so many reasons.  One a child should see a doctor at least once a year until the doctor says other wise.  Two when the wetting first started she should have made an appointment right away and talked to her about anything that may have happened.  I am afraid that she is so afraid of her mother to say anything, I am not a fan or hitting children under any circumstance.  To hit a 14 year old even with an open hand is assault and would get her arrested if she did that in public.  I hope someone can find out and help her.

24 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

That chapter was upsetting in so many ways that it hurt to think about.  Her mother should have CPS on her for so many reasons.  One a child should see a doctor at least once a year until the doctor says other wise.  Two when the wetting first started she should have made an appointment right away and talked to her about anything that may have happened.  I am afraid that she is so afraid of her mother to say anything, I am not a fan or hitting children under any circumstance.  To hit a 14 year old even with an open hand is assault and would get her arrested if she did that in public.  I hope someone can find out and help her.

Based on how MW has presented the character, mom wouldn't hit Sara in anger.  She would definitely give Sara a firm spanking, but that would be something that mom had full control.   Control, under the guise of teaching responsibility seems to be the primary motive for me.

30 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

And the thing is, she seems to be operating under the pretense that this works. She mentioned earlier that she had to be diapered in her youth as well, not just in babyhood or even toddlerhood. She probably thinks that since this treatment was used on her and she "turned out fine," it will work on her daughters as well. And it's so painful to watch, but at the same time, I look more and more forward to this.

Maybe Sara and Emilia will live with Lisa, since her aunt and uncle are also foster parents?

• MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)