LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The most humilitating that ever happened to youin a diaper

deacon

10 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Back when I first started wearing them and sort of needing them, I was at work, up on a lift with 9 guys below me. we were demoing an indoor structure. I was wearing store brand junk pull ups at the time. While up there I had to piss, so I did. I then bent down to pick up my torch as the urine that was pooled in my diaper spilled all down my left leg to my knee and onto the lift. I had to get off the lift and walk past all of them to the bathroom.  Now nothing can happen to humiliate me. I wear diapers and I don't care who knows or sees with in reason. I need them, but I also love wearing them. They are comfortable, convenient, cute, and make my life better. I have been seen by neighbors, family, and friends on occasion in my diaper and a shirt only. I don't care anymore. Oh and I don't buy that store brand crap ever either anymore. Only good ones like Megamax, Supreme, Betterdry, dry24/7, and I hate to admit ABU SDK though I really wish they didn't have the prints on them. :P I am not an AB or into that. 

I must say this was very interesting and thanks for sharing it with us.

Hmmmm...this is a tough one for me to answer.  It could be sitting in a dirty diaper while watching my wife make love to a real man or maybe that time when I was given a disposable enema in the car right before we sat down for dinner.  Maybe it was when my wife followed me into a men's restroom with other men present and changed my diaper in a handicapped stall or when I was changed in the backseat of our car.  How about when my wife made me go out to the local gas station at midnight that was always crowded with locals from the nearby bars wearing pink  and skirted Disney Princess bloomers over my diaper.  Yes I had jeans on but the skirt extended way below my shirt in the back covering my whole bottom as I stood in line patiently waiting to buy her cigarettes.  Oh, then there was that one time that my wife decided I would go swimming with her at a hotel diaper and all.  After getting out my diaper was so swollen it had exploded and I had to waddle back with her hand in hand down the hallway passing several curious people.  Maybe it was that one time when TSA had me in a private screening room with my pants down and I was wearing a pink Rearz Princess diaper.  One time after a long and hot day of fishing my shorts fell down to my ankles while walking to my car.  My best friend's son was behind me and he asked very loudly if I was wearing a diaper.  It was even a Rearz Princess diaper but luckily ai was wearing a plain white pair of plastic panties.  I guess this list could go on forever I suppose. 

1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

sure, also one time was in a Tranquility ATN, I was at a city bus stop and had to go so I did, as the bus pulled up, I got on, paid my fare, and had a seat over the rear axle for the ride home. I didn't think anything of it until I got to my stop and pulled the cord. I got off the bus and people were sort of looking at me out the bus windows. The bus pulled off and I took about 10 more steps and out of habit reached around to make sure my wallet was still there and found my entire backside soaked in piss. My diaper had leaked, and soaked the bus seat and my rear end. I had to walk 4 city blocks home in heavy traffic in peed jeans. I swore off the ATN until a year ago. Those are the two biggest humiliating diaper fails I have had over the years. Now just an occasional leak in my pants here at work, but not enough to even show, just I know it, or a leak in bed once in a blue moon. diapers are awesome! ;) 

I can vouch for the fact that Tranquility ATN (All Through the Night) are not overnight diapers, with their barely 800-900 mL capacity.  That's not real-world capacities though, but lab environment testing.  I try to use Abriform Comfort for overnight but I will use ATNs for casual daytime use as long as I wear my PUL pants over then with a microfiber stiffer on the bottom to catch the puddling in the PUL pants.

I must say that I cannot think of anything like this happening to me. Remember when I posted "a closed mouth gathers no foot"? Also why I disdain wearing in public if not IC: Why set myself up for any of this? Just consider these things "Little Christine's Revenge". On the other hand they cannot be THAT humiliating. Would you be talking about them if they were? Well, I would not since I do not. The only Mary Janes I care for the taste of is the candy

yeah, I agree. The ATN are ok for the price, but they are not overnight diapers for me either. Shoot, some nights I can fill a Megamax. :P Lately I have been putting a booster in them to make sure I get through the night and into the morning a little before changing. I used to wear the Abina L4 but one time I got a case of them full of pin holes, and I stopped buying them. When you drive home and pee, and find the crotch of your jeans soaked and some wetness on the car seat, it is not a win for me. I gave them up at that time for the dry24/7. Now the Megamax is my go to for a long time. 

First, to correct a phrase I made that Swype on my phone simply butchered! 

"...PUL pants over THEM with a microfiber STUFFER IN the bottom to catch the puddling..."

We now return to the regularly scheduled comment:

The difference is that Abenas use thin gauge PE (polyethylene) backing and the North Shore MegaMax uses a thicker gauge, and I'm not even sure it's even PE.  Maybe it's PP (polypropylene) instead.  The Tranquility ATNs also use thing gauge PE as well.

And on to other news:

Last weekend I tried installing a Foley catheter and wearing diapers for a day or two, over it.  I found that my overnight Abena Abriform Comfort L4 filled up by morning and I usually have to wake up and concentrate on my bladder a couple of times overnight to get halfway to that level normally.  Frankly though, although it was extremely convenient to not have control of any kind while sleeping and during the next day but it was in no way the same feeling as filling my diapers naturally.  In fact there was no feeling of peeing at all!  It just happened to fill up.  I'm assuming a stent would feel more like peeing but without control, but since the urine doesn't contact the urethra when going through a Foley, there's no feeling of peeing.

45 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

As for a catheter, I am not sure I could put something in me like that. GRoss, But that said, I always wondered what it felt like compared to peeing in the diaper. An internal stint would be the best option as I also like the feeling of peeing, but don't want the pain of my OAB anymore. But I don't think any doctor would do that for a patient. :P I am glad you described that feeling. thanks. I have always wanted to ask someone but never did. I suspect the diaper would hold more though never being flooded at all with a cath in?

Look up Memokath stents.  They are made of Nitinol (Nickel Titanium memory metal).  They expand in temperatures around 45 degrees C, they soften to a loose coil at 10 degrees C.  They can be installed in the urethral sphincter for neurogenic bladder disorder.  They're usually a temporary stent for prostatic hyperplasia but when inserted into the sphincter they can allow proper draining into a bag via an external catheter (condom catheter) as with elderly men in nursing homes.

They can be used as a temporary method prior to either chemical sphincterotomy which uses botox injections to paralyze the urethral sphincter for up to 6 months. Chemical sphincterotomy can be used prior to or instead of a surgical sphincterotomy which destroys the function of the urethral sphincter.

I would cite my sources but I'm pulling this from memory because I can't find the article I read/watched last week.  I was very interested in both Memokath and BoTox although the latter is semi-permanent (long-term) with about 6 months of incontinence from the injections and there are systemic risks with BoTox injections.  If you have a genuine reason to have free-flowing urine flow, your urologist or nephrologist (?) may be willing to consider the procedures.  Mainly if you have urine retention with potential for damaging backflow into the kidneys, it's worth talking to a doctor.

UPDATE: I found the link and it's a mobility site regarding quadriplegics and others with back injuries. 

https://newmobility.com/2009/02/urethral-surgeries/

I suspect the diaper would hold more though never being flooded at all with a cath in?

Actually, the diaper still filled up beyond capacity when I was wearing a catheter, but it sneaks up on me and the first realization I have that it's too full is the wet spot I left.  At this point it would require some sort of schedule for fluid intake and diaper changes to keep from overfilling.  Another complication is where to put the catheter in the diaper.  I first had my boy bits pointing to the crotch of my diaper as I usually do (helps to fill the diaper fully in normal situations) but that meant the catheter was about even with my butt which makes for an infection risk.  The next time I changed, I put everything UP in front and folded the  catheter port down along the shaft.  That worked better and I felt it was safer from a fecal bacteria standpoint.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

One afternoon I thought I'd pad up. I wet and messed my diaper. As I was cleaning up, my wife came home. Boy, didn't I have to do some fast talking.

So what happened? Did you own up or make something up?  What did she say?  I'm curious.

I always use premium diapers so I never had any diaper problems, but I have done enemas and then gone for a walk and one evening I F*** up and couldn't hold it after I had walked 2km, so it all came in my diaper and the bulge was obvious, and the smell..
Never walked that fast home before and thankfully I didn't meet any people, cause when I can smell it..

For the most humiliating I wasn’t actually wearing a diaper. I was 19 and asked by my mom while having dinner with my family why I had a bunch of adult diapers in my closet. She and my brother had been looking for something and found them earlier that day. 

For the most humiliating while diapered would be when my mom caught me getting a glass of water in the kitchen at 3AM wearing nothing but a SDK. All the lights were off, but the light from the water dispenser was lighting everything up waist down. 

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 4:35 PM, deacon said:

What was the most humilitating thing that happened to you while wearing a diaper no matter where.  I have had a lot and so must have you, were you caught in a diaper by the wife or girl friend or a friend or family member

I have several very humilitation experiences. One was a girl friend was living with me and we had a lot fun in diapers and other items.She was willing to do anything so I went along with her. One day she said she wanted to do something different so I said lets do it.  She told me to strip and she put a black open face hood on me and a blindfold shed put me in a tightly pinned thick cloth diaper and rubber locking rubber pants then a black pvc French  maid very short outfit and knee boots with a chain connecting them with ankle cuffs sso I had to take small steps. Then she took off the blindfold and put me in front of a full length mirror.  The skirt did not cover the rubber pants. She said common and we went down stairs into the living room where there were six of her friends and was I humiliated and shocked. They laughed and loved it. I was told to serve the snacks on the kitchen table. This went on for several hours. Some tried to pinch my bottom but no success and they even spanked me hard and humilitated even more. I did cum several times and even peed in the diaper.  I was very humiliating and also after wards it was a lot of fun.  

2 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

For the most humiliating I wasn’t actually wearing a diaper. I was 19 and asked by my mom while having dinner with my family why I had a bunch of adult diapers in my closet. She and my brother had been looking for something and found them earlier that day. 

For the most humiliating while diapered would be when my mom caught me getting a glass of water in the kitchen at 3AM wearing nothing but a SDK. All the lights were off, but the light from the water dispenser was lighting everything up waist down. 

I bet you never did that again, Thanks for your comment it was great

2 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

10 hours ago, Dubious said:

I always use premium diapers so I never had any diaper problems, but I have done enemas and then gone for a walk and one evening I F*** up and couldn't hold it after I had walked 2km, so it all came in my diaper and the bulge was obvious, and the smell..
Never walked that fast home before and thankfully I didn't meet any people, cause when I can smell it..

WOW and I bet you never wore diapes out side again. Great story

13 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

So what happened? Did you own up or make something up?  What did she say?  I'm curious.

I just quickly rinsed out my diaper in a bucket of water. She asked what I was doing, and I said "Cleaning up."

She said something about it smelling like shit, and walked out of the bathroom. I'm not sure that it occurred to her that it was my diaper I was rinsing out.

2 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I just quickly rinsed out my diaper in a bucket of water. She asked what I was doing, and I said "Cleaning up."

She said something about it smelling like shit, and walked out of the bathroom. I'm not sure that it occurred to her that it was my diaper I was rinsing out.

I think you are better off leaving that one alone, great post   lol

There was one time last year I was heading to indiana from Michigan. I was wearing a northshore care supreme light, I usually wear megamax, but any way I soaked right through that supreme light and had to stop at a McDonald's. When I got out of my car I noticed the seat was soaked and my Jean's were soaked down to my knees.

I have 2.

I was in some store and was wetting pretty good and my pants started to get very wet turns out there was a tear in in the protective cover.  But since I never stop wetting when in a diaper no matter what it was quite the wet patch.

second:

was trying out something new dont remember what it was.  was in checkout line and had to go started wetting and all of a sudden pee was just pour down my legs onto the floor.  was in a skirt so nothing to soak it.  An older woman in front of me heard it and turned aroud saw what happened and said "it's ok honey it happens to all of us sometime."

Leaking diapers at work a few times causing wet spots on the back of me pants just under the leg bands; crescent shaped wet stain and wet office chair. Fortunately I was able to continue working, changed into a dry diaper and was not discovered...if anyone noticed there were no comments. These are heart racing moments.

Let us set the scene...

The night previous (a Friday), I decided to order Indian food. One of my solid go to choices for quick, easy, and delicious take out. I also decided to drink more than was normal so I plowed my way though a growler and a several tall cans of delicious local beer. Thirdly, I choice to wear a diaper, a shocker I know.

Now that the scene is established...

I had enjoyed my last nights food and drink, having slept and awoken it was time to get on with the weekend shopping. Going about my day I developed rather bad gas, but fearing not I cut loose with reckless abandon. Getting into that habit, thank-you to the Indian food; I was buying some bleach, and cut loose once again. It was not a fart. I had for the first time in recent memory a legitimate bowel accident. It was mortifying. 

I hot-footed out of the store, and rushed home to change. This experience really made me sympathies with all of the folks who are true-blue incontinent. As much as we glorify it, having zero control of when one voids ones bowels is a very tricky dilemma to need to solve. I don't know how all of you manage it. My hat goes off to you all.     

I have been caught twice by our cleaners. The first time I was at home with a dreadful cold, feeling very sorry for myself,  in bed which was very wet as was my nappy. I did not hear the door open and had forgotten that this was her day to clean. She told me in very motherly terms to “get up and have a shower and I’ll change the bed”. I had to get up in a very wet smelly nappy and stagger to the shower in front of her, of course I felt much better after the shower, she had laid out a clean nappy and plastic pants on the fresh sheets, she had even wiped down the plastic sheet on the bed. I spoke to her afterwards about it and it turns out she discovered the nappies months earlier, and I thought I had been so discrete. She had a brother who was disabled and she knew all about incontinence. It turns out she was also  a seamstress and she made me some new nappies. All totally true, lovely lady, Freda. The mix of humiliation and excitement is just brilliant!

The second was when we moved to the country, (UK) and we had two sisters about 50 something come and clean our rather large house. They discovered my nappies and plastic pants after a couple of months and were very unimpressed. That was much more humiliating than  Freda.