LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Much Are You Willing To Spend Per Diaper?

darboy

How much are you willing to spend per diaper?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. what is the most you will spend on one diaper?

• FREE
    • 3.00 and more

Assuming we're talking in USD here, I put $1.75 but I'd only pay that for a really good diaper. Secure X-Plus inc. shipping come in at um... $1.70, Abri-form X-Plus is $1.71 (XP Medical) also including shipping (both prices are for mediums). I'm willing to pay that for quality diapers...

That's about my limit really, though, except for rare or special occasions (like this morning when I ordered myself a bag of Bambino as a treat, for example, which clock in at $2.25 each).

• 2 weeks later...

If all the companies producing diapers switched over to the cloth-like outer covers and there was only one company left still making diapers with plastic covers, I'd probably end up paying whatever they're charging.

Diapers are one item I buy on a regular basis in which I have no concern what they cost. It would take a seriously substancial price hike for me to be concerned with what their overall cost per diaper would be. I surmise that the cost per diaper would have to exceed $10 a diaper before I thought twice about buying them. Diapers are one of two items in my life that bring me extreme pleasure, and I just can't see myself denying myself the joy they bring into my life over something like their cost.

Diapers are one item I buy on a regular basis in which I have no concern what they cost. It would take a seriously substancial price hike for me to be concerned with what their overall cost per diaper would be. I surmise that the cost per diaper would have to exceed $10 a diaper before I thought twice about buying them. Diapers are one of two items in my life that bring me extreme pleasure, and I just can't see myself denying myself the joy they bring into my life over something like their cost.

i must say i agree tho i would certainly cut down on my usage if they got above $2 each

I don't mind paying for a good diaper, but mostly I use CVS, because they are cheap, I do have some secure care, but I only use those every now and then...I have to pay shipping on those so it brings the cost up, otherwise, I just go to CVS an the way home, but the plastic backed are starting to disapear, so when I see them I buy 2 packs, last time I paid around 10 bucks a pack....for 18,

• 11 years later...

I don't look at the cost per diaper I look at the cost per litre of capacity because some diapers are three dollars plus yet are more absorbent than six cheaper diapers when I wore depends I spent on average 15 dollars a day to wear 24/7 when I started wearing abu peakABU I pay about 8 dollars a day to go 24/7 or 4 dollars per 12 hours because an abu peek abu at ctdc is 4 dollars but it lasts about six times longer than depends which run about a dollar a diaper so that being said if your going 24/7 it can be way cheaper to pay more per diaper because they last a helluva lot longer I try and get the maxim amount of protection for my money more changes just means more hassle there again if you are someone who only wears 3 hours a day cheaper cost per diaper may save you a lot of money instead of paying for higher capacity you never use 

I usually wear 2 mornings a week when I get up for maybe 3 hours or so.  A few times a year I will go out of town for the day shopping or running errands and I will be in diapers the whole time.  Premium diapers would be fun and nice, but not practical for me.  I get my diapers at thrift stores and Goodwill when they have them.  Some are pretty good and others not the greatest but do for my needs.  I make do with what I get and I usually spend about $3 or $4 for a package of 18 diapers.  That works out to about .22 per diaper.

The diapers i usualy buy (Tena maxi) are around 1 euro a piece im oke with spending a bit more on diapers but not a lot becaus other wise i could just as well buy the cheaper diaper that i already know i really like.

• 3 weeks later...