LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OK, maybe buying refurbed diapers wasn't a good idea.

I’ve heard of solid underwear for sale (and yuck!) but this is way, way, way off the path. 
It sure makes you wonder about, how it came to be? Someone had to have handled that before it got shipped to this person. 

I’ve heard of solid underwear for sale (and yuck!) but this is way, way, way off the path. 
It sure makes you wonder about, how it came to be? Someone had to have handled that before it got shipped to this person. 
What you haven't worn a respirator and haz mat suit to process a return ? Retail is the only place to get both sales experience and sanitation worker training .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Looks like a lazy worker didn't do his job,,, or that's what they want you to believe they can't possibly check every returned package before its resold?? I didn't think diapers were something you could send back because of sanitation reasons. I buy diapers from second hand stores all the time. But only if I can see the package sealed and if I have concerns about how old they are etc. If they have an old smell like garage or storage I won't buy them.

I would take Amazon to court if it was me.Someone had to smell it.

Makes me think twice about ever buying any diapers from Amazon!!

8 hours ago, foreverdl said:

Looks like a lazy worker didn't do his job,,, or that's what they want you to believe they can't possibly check every returned package before its resold?? I didn't think diapers were something you could send back because of sanitation reasons. I buy diapers from second hand stores all the time. But only if I can see the package sealed and if I have concerns about how old they are etc. If they have an old smell like garage or storage I won't buy them.

I would take Amazon to court if it was me.Someone had to smell it.

Makes me think twice about ever buying any diapers from Amazon!!

This is a family that is trying to save money because they have two daughters in diapers, and it's not cheap.   IMO, diapers are something that you pay for the quality.     I know first hand that the diaper that costs me $0.75 a pop isn't going to provide the comfort or security that I will get from the one that cost two to three times the price.  I can wear the better diaper twice as long, and it feels better the entire time.  ABDL diapers are a better value.   I don't know if the quality of baby diapers is as varied as adult diapers.   Since I'm the one who is wearing the product- I'm the one who decides what I buy.    The baby doesn't get the chance to say, "Mom, these diapers suck.  Buy good ones."   They can cry and hope mom pays attention.   We also know there is an expiration date to diapers, so that vintage diaper isn't like that vintage wine.

21 hours ago, spark said:

This is a family that is trying to save money because they have two daughters in diapers, and it's not cheap.   IMO, diapers are something that you pay for the quality.     I know first hand that the diaper that costs me $0.75 a pop isn't going to provide the comfort or security that I will get from the one that cost two to three times the price.  I can wear the better diaper twice as long, and it feels better the entire time.  ABDL diapers are a better value.   I don't know if the quality of baby diapers is as varied as adult diapers.   Since I'm the one who is wearing the product- I'm the one who decides what I buy.    The baby doesn't get the chance to say, "Mom, these diapers suck.  Buy good ones."   They can cry and hope mom pays attention.   We also know there is an expiration date to diapers, so that vintage diaper isn't like that vintage wine.

These weren't supposed to be some generic diaper.   Amazon Warehouse stocks namebrand stuff, but it's stuff that's mostly returns that they can't sell as new anymore.    The stuff doesn't hang around long.   If it doesn't resell, they dump it through other channels.   Why used diapers got inserted into the warehouse is a real screw up.   I suspect a completely disaffected employee was involved (whether someone actually returned these like that or not).

These weren't supposed to be some generic diaper.   Amazon Warehouse stocks namebrand stuff, but it's stuff that's mostly returns that they can't sell as new anymore.    The stuff doesn't hang around long.   If it doesn't resell, they dump it through other channels.   Why used diapers got inserted into the warehouse is a real screw up.   I suspect a completely disaffected employee was involved (whether someone actually returned these like that or not).
DNA DRAGNET will ferret out the Fecal Deposit Individual Contributor , Thank God for FDIC !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 1/19/2020 at 9:49 AM, spark said:

I agree its a family trying to save a dollar and not expecting to find an already used diaper. You know it may be a employee that did it just to cause Amazon trouble?? And the baby can't choose what they wear. But Maybe the parents can't afford to pay for the quality brands.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:43 PM, foreverdl said:

But Maybe the parents can't afford to pay for the quality brands.

Cloth diapers would be better in this case.  Even if the same thing happened, there's a possiblility they could be washed well enough.

6 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Cloth diapers would be better in this case.  Even if the same thing happened, there's a possiblility they could be washed well enough.

I agree they may have been able to save them,  Most people us and or parents use disposable diapers so we can throw them away and not have more laundry to do.

I have cloth diapers but When I do use them I don't have enough for a wash load until a week, because I can only wear cloth at night.

I need less bulky for daytime. So its easier to use disposable  ?

The last one brings to mind a video I was watching once about polishing something.   The guy was saying the best thing to use was a diaper.   He then qualified it with saying it needs to be  a CLOTH one, and preferably unused.